Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[1v1] Lets get, Physical! (Sammy vs Seiji) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:36 pm
It was another morning, Sammy was standing just outside the fitness club, it had been ages since Riley had given her the key and left her in charge, most of the club members never showed up and it was mostly just another work out room, but it was her room, her room now.

Key's rattled and Sammy continued to flip through the dorm keys looking for the one that was set aside just for the fitness room. She wasn't used to guest this early.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:19 pm
Seiji wa one of the few original Fitness club members that still paid a visit to the old room. He liked to keep in shape, which might have been ironic for a ghost, but the act was enjoyable. Besides, Seiji had always been a more solid ghost than most of his fellow spooks.

He hadn't expected anyone to be there, there usually wasn't, so it came as some surprise when spotted Sammy there upon turning down the hall the club room was located in. "Oh. Hey Sam."

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:31 pm
Purple eyes flickered brighter as Sammy turned to the ghost heading her way. Finishing fiddling with her keys she got the door open before walking towards Seiji waving happily.

"Morning, not often someone meets me here this early ya know? What's got you out and about before classes?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:56 pm
Seiji chuckled, as if it should have been obvious, but then Sammy didn't know him that well. "I'm a ghost, I don't really sleep much, or long." This was normal for him, being up before classes. Usually he was up before dawn, out for a run before circling back towards the fitness room, then back for a shower and class. Today he'd been at Junko's place, staying after they'd dozed off together in her bed. He'd missed his chance for a run, but he'd hoped to get in a quick work out before having to make it to his first class.

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 pm
Sammy rolled the flames for her eyes, the orbs of fire bouncing in her empty sockets playfully. "Well duh we don't sleep I get that, but no one ever comes here this early." There was a slow grin, "Cept me but I have too in order to have the keys and all to open up right?"

Throwing the door open she wandered into the fitness club stretching herself out lazily. "So how are you and Junko? She doesn't say much about you but I haven't kept up with her as much as I used too."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm
"I'm a little earlier than usual," he admitted, shrugging. "Usually I get a run in first, but I was at Junko's." The walk back to the dorms from the monster ghoul's apartment was going to have to serve.

He followed her in, hands sinking into the pockets of his jogging shorts. "We're good now." More than good, really. He wondered if Sammy knew they'd been broken up for a little over a year. Probably. Anyone that was at all close with either Junko or himself was aware, and if he remembered right Junko and Sammy had been friends, or at least acquaintances. "Engaged."

miliardo kason
Should this be in the HH forum? o 3o

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:56 pm
"Well don't get here so early man, what if I was cuddling with Siddie and didn't wana get up?" It was a joke, she was always up, Siddie was usually getting ready for class before even this. Proper ghouls take time to look awesome right?

Wandering into the fitness room she hit the lights turning them on as she checked all the gear and unlocked the closet for supplies and sparing tools. "Well that's good you're doing well...." she paused, "Engaged? Keep up, technically Siddie and I already married by a demon contract." She paused, "Then again it was Thackery so it might not be ENTIRELY legit..."

Beejoux
TOO LATE WE CAN'T TURN BACK!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:06 pm
"Then I guess I would have just settled for that run." He was an easy going guy. Really it hadn't occurred to him that the fitness club room was ever locked. He was there at ridiculous hours, so he'd just assumed it was always opened. "I appreciate someone getting up early to make the room accessible."

A brow twitched at the banter, and he laughed. "Hey, we're already moving pretty quick for having just gotten back together over the summer." Very quick, and Junko's scareling fever certainly wasn't helping any. "But I wanna be graduated before we tie the knot an move, so no wedding yet. Soon though."

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:04 pm
"Fair enough, perk of being dead, you never feel cold during an early morning run," she said with a chuckle before waving a bone hand in the air dismissively.

"Dude don't even worry about it, Riley used to do this till she graduated and left me in charge since I was always here anyway. I like it, keeping old traditions alive and stuff."

Moving past all the weight lifting gear she climbed into a boxing ring built just for the club before turning about to face Seiji again. "Ohhhh so you two broke up now? For a minute? You know I'm going to owe you an over due a** kicking for temporary heart breaking Junko right?" She paused, "Unless Junko broke up with you, then I guess I need to nag her about that..." She tapped her chin in thought before nodding again.

"Siddie and I need to sort out a place as well, I don't have much of a home to go back to." Since Red hated her guts for the most part. "And Siddie's family isn't too happy with her either." Since she bailed on Barth for Sammy.

"The wedding from Thackery was.... spur of the moment?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:35 pm
"We were," he corrected mildly, following after her. "For about a year." As she climbed up into the ring he came to stand beside it, arms crossing over the lowest rope. "It doesn't matter what happened, because we're together now, and we're getting married." No, Seiji had not broken up with Junko, it had been the ghoul, but it didn't matter. It was in the past, they had worked through it, and there was no need to worry over it now. No asses needed kicking.

His head tipped as she mentioned families being upset, and a half smile played over his lips. "No, I can't imagine they're terribly thrilled, given they were lied to. " Junko's family wasn't terribly happy with them either, but neither he nor the monster ghoul actually cared. Junko had cut ties with her family even before they'd separated temporarily.

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:20 am
"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Junko didn't tell me because my first instinct would have been to ask if I need to kick your a** for her. No offense or accusations or anythin!" She waved her hands in the air before her to dismiss the idea she was mad at him or about to act on those statements.

"It's just kinda in my nature to do that and I don't think Junko would approve of that... ever actually," this thought made her laugh a bit. "Did her family have some crapy pre aranged stuff? Siddie was promised to Barth but that all went to Jack reaaaal fast when it came to Siddie and I, then Zar and Calder or whatever Barths doing with them."

Slowly she paced the ring throwing a few lazy jabs into the empty air just losening her stiff dead joints.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:55 am
For just a moment he stood there staring up at her, because these were all questions Seiji didn't particularly feel like answering, and had, in fact, tried to avoid them. "No, she has no ties to her family anymore." Seiji had never met Junko's father, but he had met his fiance's mother over the summer, and she'd not been terribly thrilled with the chunk of hair the ghost had lopped off the endless lengths that had been coiling around him.

Lips pursed, lay hands on the side of the ring and pulled himself up and into it, climbing to his feet. "Regardless of why, it's all in the past now." Fingertips trailed the edge of one rope. "Better to focus on the future instead."

Glowing eyes watched those lazy jabs, and a small smile cut along grey lips. "How about a spar?"

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:38 pm
"You guys don't need em," she let lose a few more jabs and a lazy kick holding the kick up in the air as she spoke, "Junko's amazing with a needle, you guys will be fine, she could make dresses for half the ghouls in school and they'd be throwing seeds at her."

Finally he climbed into the ring her foot lowering to the mat as she turned to face him, "The past is still important, it makes up who we are, at one time I thought forgetting it would be good, it only made things worse and now that I remember I regret ever trying to forget." Her voice dropped as she said this, it was clear the past was a heavy weight on the ghol but one she needed.

When he finally asked for a spar she only grinned, the purple flames in her eyes growing large, no longer the shape of an eye but pure flames spilling out her empty sockets as similar flame crept along both her arms. "I thoght you'd never ask, I haven't burned off any of my fear ina looooong time."  
Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:58 am
Seiji wasn't entirely sure what to make of Sammy's comments. Yes, Junko was very talented and made plenty of money, but was that supposed to imply he didn't, or couldn't make money on his own? His head tipped, expression thoughtful, but he didn't ask.

This entire line of conversation was actually one he was rather eager to get away from, but Sammy was tenacious, like a dog with a bone. He didn't even think she was doing it on purpose, either, which left the ghost unsure of how to handle her. "I'm not saying it's not important, it is, and we've learned from it." A frown, lips tugging down at one side. "I just don't really want to talk about it." Some people knew, some people didn't, and the ghost didn't really feel like it was anyone else's business, certainly not now that he and Junko had worked things out and were better then ever. "We're together now, and we're happy. That's the import thing."

He watched as the eerie flames in her eyes flared, swallowing up the pupils and the eyes themselves until nothing was left but the flicker of purple flame. Excited at the mere offer of a spar, it was enough to lure back the smile the boil had been wearing earlier. He liked a challenge, and Sammy would probably give him one. She was a tough ghoul, it'd be a good fight. "Well, let's do this then." He sank back into a ready crouch, arms coming up into loose fists. The dark designs on his arms began to stir, swirling and sliding around almost excitedly.

miliardo kason

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:25 pm
Sammy didn't mean anything rude by it, she just didn't know what he planned on doing for a living, with Junko, well, you didn't really need much to figure that out.

Again she wasn't trying to cause trouble, she was just nosey about what her friend had been up to since she left the school. "Sorry if I bothered too much, I just haven't seen Junko and this is all new news to me. Gossip and all except like less rude since I'm asking the source. And you're right, all that matters is now." Even if Sammy's now involved a few lost friends, and her only 'family' hating her.

Finally it seemed the two had found one thing they agreed on, a good spar. She watched curiously as the marks on his arm started to shift, a sign of FEAR just like her own flames. Boucing from side to side she suddenly rushed in crouching low leaning to the side before throwing two quick jabs at his gut.

HP: 50
Dmg: 5

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out