Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] In the Name of Fun [Roch/Seiji] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:30 pm
"Come on, man. You'd be doing me a favor. I'm so close to getting out of here." The ghost had his arm around the reaper's shoulders, leading him towards the gymnasium. He'd been working on talking Roch into a spar, but the alumi seemed reluctant.

"It's not like you're going to hurt me. Besides, I went up against Hel when I was still a second year, and she had no mercy. I think I can handle you." He was grinning, baiting the other boil.

ice queen

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm
"But--" Roch said, still not liking the idea of fighting a bro--well, more like he wasn't liking being in the school this long, actually. So far he'd been back here way more times than he ever planned on being. With his luck he'd be here when something massive happened, and stuck in a giant snowglobe again, or all that crap--

"If my kid winds up fatherless for way too long, I'm blamin' it on you," he said, completely off-topic. "This jackin' place is just a magnet for trouble. I STILL wince when I see teddy scares, did you know that?" he said, looking around the very familiar gym. "Oh well," he said after a second. "She kick you in the balls when you fought her? She used to do that to me all the time."

Speaking of which, he really needed to check in on her... he just hadn't bothered to hunt down where she was living now.
Beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm
Seiji gave the reaper a look, half amused and half exasperated. "The worst I could possibly do is dissipate you, and you'll just wake up in the nurse's office. No muss, no fuss." Like he had, when he'd faced Hel. "But I doubt it'll come to that. You're stronger than me."

He gave Roch's shoulder a solid pat as he let the other boil go, walking away from them to gain a little space. "It's been quiet. Since before you left, actually. Nothing crazy has happened in over a year." Discounting the break of the horsemen from Halloween town, of course, but the students had only really had a passing involvement in that. It hardly counted. "And she did not kick me in the balls, but she did kick my a**."

ice queen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm
"Did y'know," Roch said, idly summoning his guitar as he walked around the gym, "When I first started Amity I was scared of ghosts--and the very FIRST class I had with Cricket she swallowed Bul whole?"

He looked very pointedly at Seiji. "Then, when I'd just gotten back from my first death--no, first four or five deaths--she had this bug wrap around my throat," he goes on, dramatically. "An' she basically threatened t'blow my head off."

Whether it had gone exactly like that or not, well, that was questionable--but it DID show he wasn't willing to go down easily. Not if it meant Cricket.
Beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:08 am
"Ghosts, huh?" The jikininki found this little tid bit of ironic information particularly amusing. It had him laughing, and he flashed his friend a rather pointy grin. "Still scared?

"Just don't die, and you won't have to see Cricket." Sage and simple advice that shouldn't be too hard for the reaper to follow.

ice queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 11 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:37 am
Do I look scared?" Roch asked, grinning back. "Jove an' the engraver twins got me over it," he said before disappearing in a poof of black smoke and reappearing right in front of Seiji--just in order to hit him in the gut with his guitar body.

"Course, you helped, but by then I was pretty much over it," he adds cheerfully, jumping back a few feet.

HP: 60/60
DMG: 9
beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 am
"Quaking in you boots," he shot back, smirking. Until the guitar knocked all the it from his lungs. He didn't need it to breath, but it was startling all the same, and hard enough to bruise.

He swiped a have at him in retaliation, and the tips of his fingers lengthened as the "tattoos" on his arms crawled down his skin. Not a powerful, but a glancing blow.

HP: 41
DMG: 2

ice queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:42 am
"But I gotta admit, I'm still a bit scared of Cricket," Roch said honestly, not even flinching at the hit. "She was jackin' terrifying--and since she TAUGHT me, I figure there's a good chance she's still tougher than I am. Why d'you think I learned how t'heal myself in my second year?" he asked logically. Yet another way he could avoid Cricket.

And then he twisted, using his guitar like a baseball bat to hit poor Seiji in the gut. Again.

For such a harmless acting punk revealing his old fears, he sure was ruthless. OTL.

HP: 58/60
DMG: 8

Beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:33 pm
"That's cause Cricket is a sociopath, bro." A good professor, unrivaled at her job as a nurse and medical expert, but scary as ********.

Another blow to the stomach had him doubling over, and he staggered back a few steps, a hand at his gut. "Jack damn, Roch. You hit like a truck," but he wasn't the only one that could.

Claws disappeared, and he cocked back a fist as he reclaimed the ground he'd given up a moment before. When he struck the punch was aimed for the reaper's shoulder. A good, solid hit.

HP: 33
DMG: 9

ice queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:27 pm
Roch grunted with the hit, actually acknowledging it this time. "Not bad. And I KNEW there was a reason I was worried by her," he said, far too simply. "Hey, they still got that music teacher? What was his name... Blue? Or something like a color?"

He stood there, completely distracted like the idiot he is, trying to remember the guy whose class he had only gone to once.

HP: 49/60
DMG: 0 (cuz he's a derp)

Beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:20 pm
"As far as I know," he answered, eyeing Roch as the other boil just stood there. He'd been expecting some sort of retaliation, but apparently was too distracted to do so.

Well... Opportunities.

He took the chance provided, coming in low and angling a powerful swipe of claws across his friend's midsection. A second followed.

"Now's not a great time to be day dreaming, bro." He might be stronger, but Seiji was not out of the game yet.

HP: 33
DMG: 11

ice queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:29 pm
Roch grunted, shoving thoughts of annoying professors out of his mind and focusing. He switched hands on the guitar, then brought it up, hitting the ghost in the jaw with the flat part of the body.

He seemed to avoid cutting the ghost, it seemed, going for flat, heavy blows.

"I really didn't like that guy," Roch said simply. "How can a kid learn t'play an instrument when he doesn't even get the instrument he wants t'play?" This was still a sore point for the punk, all these years later.

HP: 38/60
DMG: 7
Beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:17 pm
The blow to the jaw sent him reeling. Really, he should know better than to pick fights with graduates. It was a wonder he hadn't lost a tooth yet. Rubbing his jaw with one hand, he gave Roch an amused look, grunting. "Damn." That one hurt.

"Bro, you gotta let s**t go. Harboring grudges is bad for your health." Because Seiji was one to talk. He'd been a bitter boil for a very long time after the unfortunate matter that had taken place a couple years back.

But that was over and done with, water under the bridge. Ancient history.

He returned the blow to the blow tot he jaw with one of his own, a heavy fist coming up from the right in an uppercut.

HP: 26
DMG: 8

ice queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:24 pm
Roch snorted, and then shrugged, since there was ONE point that made Seiji's point legit. "I started guitar when I was about six, so I guess it didn't really mean s**t that he didn't teach right, did it?" he say, twisting to hit. And missing. Completely.

"I'd only be worried if Terra didn't know--or if Cisco was comin' here and I didn't have tutors lined up for him, so y'got a point. Speakin' of which, I got him a toy drum, y'wanna try showing him the basics sometime?" He seemed to light up at that thought. "It's got these jackin' cute little skulls on it and everything!"

HP: 30/60
DMG: 0
beejoux

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:30 pm
Roch's head just wasn't in the game today. Well, that was alright. Maybe Seiji would win against one of his peers, that'd be a nice change.

"Sure, when's a good time? I'm free most evenings after 3." Class came first, of course. Seiji wasn't spending anymore time enrolled than he absolutely had to. Not now that he had a specific goal to work towards.

"You're making this easy on me, Roch. Come on man." He didn't relent. He came in with a hard left to the reaper boil's stomach,

HP: 26
DMG: 11

ice queen

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out