Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
Cosplayer White Pages Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you maintain a cosplay page?
  Yup
  Nope
  I'm considering it....
  That's a thing?
View Results

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:51 am
A lot of us have our own cosplay pages, so I figured we could have one thread to keep them all straight and easily accessible.

This could be a page of pictures of your cosplays and WIP, or it could be your photography page- whatever your passion may be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 am
On other interwebs I'm known as Xac. Here is my personal DA and facebook. This includes my WIP, some of my finished products, and my photography stuff.

I'm also part of a cosplay group called Wil-o'-th'-Wisp Cosplay. We have a deviant art as well as a Facebook.  

xinitia

Crew

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:37 pm
Hello Friends,

I actually maintain a few sites for my cosplay stuff

Tumblr: http://aurorakcosplay.tumblr.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aurora-Kaganshiko/130950230334273
Instagram: http://instagram.com/aurorakcosplay/

I also have a DA and Youtube and Twitter, but they are all inactive at the moment  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:10 pm
Here are my pages. I tend to maintain my facebook page and website loyally.

Facebook
Website
Deviant Art
Tumblr
Twitter  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:35 pm
I happen to have two distinct sites on the internet that show off my Love of other artists and Cosplay Photography:

1. Facebook: I have albums of photos listed by what conventions they are taken at. Sometimes I will have a feature where I do a category of Cosplayer photographs that are related in some way. What I now do most in this page is something very special. I promote artists, cosplayers, and other photographers like myself. I Love showing off the talent of other peoples work and they get recognition and free advertising.

Facebook

2. Deviant Art: This page is a very dear one to me. It's where I show off my Cosplay Photography work in a big way. I tell stories with most of the photos that I post as to why I took the photo and if I find out who the cosplayer is I give them credit. I'm proud to say that I have fans from over 50 countries of my work. I do critiques of other peoples work, show off and contribute my photos to many DA Groups. Also I do many journal entries where I tell everyone about my adventures in this special Cosplay / Convention World that I'm a part of. If you want to know a lot about my work and how special it is to me and so many others please check my page out. Many of my cosplay photographs you can also view on the "Anime, Manga, and Video Game" Sub Forum on this Guild. My DA address is in my Gaia signature and I will list it here as well.

Deviant Art Page

My Cosplay Photography is not the typical Professional type. I don't focus on fancy equipment and settings. My camera is always on auto and I will do post work to enhance the photos, My main focus is on the Cosplayer them self. Doing that I can often bring out their best poses and smiles because I know that they Love portraying their character and I always let them see how they look in the photo afterwards. I Love seeing the glee in their eyes when they get to see what they look like.

As for my own cosplay work. I do have three outfits. You can see photos of me wearing them on an album called "My Cosplays" on both pages listed above.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:05 am
I'm very excited! I finally published my cosplay group, Wil' o' th' Wisp Cosplay's website! I'm stoked with the growth I've seen in the group and can't see how it evolves!  

xinitia

Crew

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:21 pm
I'm considering it, but since I haven't cosplayed as much and don't have as many pictures yet. I'll probably just do what I have been doing which is putting them in a facebook album and on my gaia profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:04 pm
I have a DA account and I plan on making a facebook page soon  

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

BellaNephilim

Beloved Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:43 am
Hi everyone!!
I am Bellanephilim,
I go by this name in the cosplay world as well.
I have been creating cosplay creations head to toe
For several years now, and have compete at dozens of anime
Cons as well as dragoncon,Twitchcon2018, and SDCC

I have a handful of pages that I maintain
Twitch
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
IMGUR
DA

Some are used for descriptions on how or why I used materials for certain builds.
Others are spcial media simply for cosplay modeling and photos.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:49 am
BellaNephilim
Hi everyone!!
I am Bellanephilim,

Twitch
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
IMGUR
DA

Some are used for descriptions on how or why I used materials for certain builds.

Your costumes are beautiful.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

BellaNephilim

Beloved Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:51 am
angelmage99

Your costumes are beautiful.

crying
Thank you so very much ♡  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:17 am
BellaNephilim
Hi everyone!!
I am Bellanephilim,

Twitch
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
IMGUR
DA

Thanks for posting and showing off your work. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Ennichi_Jimetsu
Crew

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:16 am
Hello! Here's my Linktree that includes links to my FB, IG, DA, Twitch, and other socials/shops. A lot are currently inactive, but over time I hope to change that!

I've been cosplaying since 2006 and plan to keep going until I no longer find it fun! So uh...probably a long while from now lol. If you end up following me, please drop me a message letting me know you're from here and what your username is, I'd love to follow back!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:23 am
Ennichi_Jimetsu
Hello! Here's my Linktree that includes links to my FB, IG, DA, Twitch, and other socials/shops. A lot are currently inactive, but over time I hope to change that!

I've been cosplaying since 2006 and plan to keep going until I no longer find it fun! So uh...probably a long while from now lol. If you end up following me, please drop me a message letting me know you're from here and what your username is, I'd love to follow back!

You've done so many cosplays. I'm jealous. I wish I could spend that much time on cosplay.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Ennichi_Jimetsu
Crew

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:12 am
angelmage99
Ennichi_Jimetsu

You've done so many cosplays. I'm jealous. I wish I could spend that much time on cosplay.

I worked really hard every week to make time and earn money to make cosplays because it brought me a lot more joy than anything in school did for me. If its something you want to do more of, it's never too late to start making plans for yourself. You've done incredible archivist work here already, and research is half the battle, so I'm sure you'd be able to make some amazing cosplays!  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff