Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Siren's Love *Reserved* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
Sonata Dusk, a Siren, was in a tank in a Laboratory. All she had to keep her company were the fish in the tank. She sighed as she sat on a rock in the back of the tank crying wishing for a way out of this tank. The top was covered by a top that she couldn't lift alone. Her only friend was the guy who gave her food. She wanted to go home to the ocean, but that was easier said than done. She looked up at the moonlit sky after a while and said "I want to go back home......Stupid tank." She said before she wet up to the top of the soundproof tank and tried to lift it but it was too heavy. It shocked her and she screamed in pain before she sank to the bottom as her hand was a bit singed and sore from the shocks she'd gotten from the top from trying to escape.

"Ow......" She said to herself as she sat down back int he tank that was the size of those large whale pool at Sea World. She had bruises and singe marks on her fins and hands as she was shaking holding her hand trying to heal it with her powers. She started to hum a song trying to calm herself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:12 am
User Image
User Image

Fuzen Yasha was an experiment at the lab and he became a guard for Sonata. his other form is a lycan a werewolf that was created in a lab he is more powerful than any other lycan. Fuzen is walking to Sonata's tank when he heard her scream he ran with her food. his heart raced and he changed to his lycan form to get to her faster. he yelled pounding on the glass "Sonata are you ok? are you ok?" he opened the tank and jumped in and went to her and comforted her "Are you ok sonata?"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:08 pm
User Image
Sonata hugged Fuzen before saying "Yeah.......I just got zapped again." She then looked at him before bringing him up to the surface for air. She then placed her head on his chest trying to hide the fact her hand was full of blisters and was swollen badly. She then looked up at him and said "I don't know what to do anymore Fuzen. I feel trapped in this tank. I keep going crazy lately........and I keep getting zapped. My urges to go back home are driving me crazy." She had no idea her memories are fabricated. She was actually made here in the lab and given memories that are not hers but her mother's.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:19 am
User Image

Fuzen Yasha turned back and swam to the edge and sat on it saying "i know you miss where you live but even if we could leave you will be gone and where does that leave me a wolfman destined to be alone with no one who understands me but you." he looked at her and said " i have your lunch hold on." he jumped down and grabbed where he dropped it it was in a plastic container and he jumped back to the tank and handed it to her saying like he always does "What a beautiful mermaid always needs to stay healthy." he looked at his watch and said "I have to go now bye." he jumped down and started humming his song he always hums deep down he was a killer but when he is around sonata he feels normal
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image
Sonata smiled as she took the food and watched him leave before she started eating as tears welled up in her eyes. She didn't want to leave Fuzen but simply go for a few days just to see what the ocean was like now. As she ate, she sighed and went into the coral sitting inside of her tank. Once she finished, she was looking outside of the tank at a monitor on the other side of a window in her room. She then curled up inside of her coral home and started to comb her hair with an old comb that Fuzen gave to her. It was her only item she was actually allowed to have that didn't have a camera or something inside of it. It was the only thing she managed to hide from them within her home. She then laid down and took a nap to try to calm down but found it hard to fall asleep alone.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

Fuzen was walking down the hall when he was whistled at and the person said in a seductive voice "Hello darling." he recognized the voice and changed and pinned her to the wall saying in a bloodthirsty voice "What do you want castilla you caused me enough devastation already by splitting my DNA over and over again. now give me a reason why i shouldn't slit that throat of yours and walk away?" she looked at him and said "Why i can get you and your beloved mermaid out of here." he grabbed her throat and lifted her up saying what do you mean by that he started squeezing tighter and then she said "I just need time to get the timing right ok." he growled and threw her to the ground and he said "Fine but double cross me and i can't guarantee the safety of you and the others that work here." then he said sarcastically walking away "Good bye darling."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
Sonata finally fell asleep after an hour and was curled up under a blanket of underwater moss. She wished she could be in Fuzen's arms right now as she felt happy in them. She then started dreaming of him and they were happy together. She smiled in her sleep unaware of the plan in the works.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

Fuzen was sitting in his room in his wolf form in a state of awareness of everything but he was also in a state of sleep. he had a dream he had killed everyone who tried to hurt sonata and he ended up dying in the process of protecting her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image
Sonata woke up the next morning, but didn't feel like getting up. The scientists were checking her vitals as they always did before she would get to eat. When they finished, she came out of hiding and waited for Fuzen hoping he would give her a hug at least this morning like he used to.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 am
User Image

Fuzen was walking down the hall shaking his head while holding it he was losing himself in his wolf form as soon as he walked to where sonata was he snapped out of it. he jumped in her tank and hugged her saying "Good morning."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image
Sonata hugged him back smiling as she did so. "Good morning Fuzen." She said feeling happy since she was in his arms. She laid her head on his chest happily just wanting to be with him. Her tail was swishing about keeping her and himself above the water. "How are you today?" She asked smiling as she closed her eyes with her head on his chest. She wanted to be together with him, but didn't know if it would work out since she was a Siren. She didn't want to rush things between them either or make Fuzen feel like he had to love her to spare her feelings.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image

Fuzen said "I am f-fine just f-fine s-sonata." he passed out
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
Sonata felt him go limp before she noticed he had passed out. The scientists saw this and pulled her off of him by force. Then they took him to a room to see what was wrong. Sonata started crying because she was worried about Fuzen. She sent him a message in his dreams saying "Don't leave me Fuzen....I love you." Then she kissed him on the lips in his dreams.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

Fuzen woke up strapped to the table in his wolf form he started growling and snarling saying "I will kill all of you for what you did to me and sonata." he broke his bindings and went for all the scientists then the guards. screams and gunfire can be heard then red alert came on and the blast doors covered sonatas room doors and then a load howl can be heard
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
Sonata heard the howl and went to the top of the tank which was left open. She hopped out and dragged herself to Fuzen. She then came up to him, weak but alive, and hugged him saying "Fuzen...I'm here. I'm here." as she hugged him, not noticing her fin was now a pair of legs. She had never walked before but she was alive and able to survive out of water. She then buried her face in Fuzen's leg not able to stand up right now.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces