Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
She's a he? ( RPer needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:24 pm
Plot:Tori has made herself a nice life as a bar maid; paid well, pretty, and a good role in the village. Despite all of that she's still not satisfied with the fact no one knows who she really is, a guy. For once she'd actually like to meet someone who gets to know the real him and maybe even have a real romance with them. Just after that wish she meets ________ ,who really knows how to mess with Tori's heart in all kinds of ways. How will these two turn out?

(( This is can go yaoi or straight depending on character I'm open to either. Only requirement would have to be a dominant character to go with this story. Please PM me if you're interested))

Name: Tori Gratamine
Nickname: Tabby
Race: Biracial ( Artemrya/ Loken)
Sexual orientation:Bisexual
Personality: narcissist, Preppy, meek as a mouse, caring, has a trust issue but can be loyal. Despite his calm and promiscuous demeanor, he harbors deep insecurity about his looks and how he is perceived by the people around him. He covers that up by intimacy.
Bio: Tori always knew he had a thing for looking beautiful ever since he was young. He grew up in a house of sisters who loved to dress him up to the point he did it naturally. Now even in the academy he does it where everyone believes that he is a girl to the point of being hit on by guys and girls who go that way.
Likes: Bathes, Dressing up, Wine, the bards songs, exotic locations, being held, the strong heroic types, tomboys are pretty cool too.
Dislikes: Walks back to his house (especially during the evenings and bad weather), those that pick on the weak, the monsters outside of town
Pic: User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:24 pm
Bump it up 3nodding  

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:21 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 pm
Name: Claire Bailley
Nickname: Clary
Race: Caucasian
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Claire is sweet and kind, but can get very possessive and easily jealous. She is very outgoing and gets a little too touchy feely sometimes. She can be clingy and always craves human contact. She is also very blunt and doesn't think before she speaks, which gets her into a lot of trouble sometimes.
Bio: Claire grew up in a normal family. She is the youngest of three, having an older brother and an older sister. She got her toughness from her brother always playing wrestle with her, and her girliness from her sister always playing dress up and tea parties with her.
Likes: Stuffed animals, sweet things, karate, cute things, pastel colors, and tea
Dislikes: Annoying people, bullies, guys that hit on her when she doesn't want to be hit on, and people who can't stand up for themselves
Picture:
User Image

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Let's get this show on the road then!

It was early in the afternoon when Tori had managed to leave her room right above "Meredin's Tipsy Tavern"; the bar she worked for. Most of morning consisted of getting dressed and doing her hair so she was worth seeing out in public. She was in her typical blue dress with the floral designs on it that she would usually wear whenever he went out for grocery shopping for the tavern. She'd wave to Merdin as she explained she was going out for the weekly chore's before opening the door.

As soon as she opened that door, it felt like the whole town brightened up by the impact she had on everything. Everyone smiled and greeted Tori with "Good morning, Tabby." or "Looking lovely today Miss" in which she should reply by waving or advertising the tavern with a smile. Everyone who encountered this girl seemed to turn a bit more friendly than they expected to be each morning. They say that was Tori's charm as they proclaimed she was the goddess of their town, but Tori knew that was false since she was no goddess. Under that dress was a boy that loved to dress up as a girl ever since he was young. The feeling of receiving compliments and comments on his beauty really warmed him up inside and fell in love with being compared to a girl. It was such a thrill for him

"Now let's see here. . ." Tori said to himself as he browsed at the list of food Meredin requested. "Beef. onions, carrots, mead, ale. . ." He began to read as it sounded like her boss was making the weekly stew with those first three items. As he strolled though town, he wondered what exactly was in store for him today before becoming part of the town in the marketplace.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire woke up to her alarm clock around 10:00am. The teen groaned under all of her covers, her arm reaching out and slamming down on the snooze button. Another groan left her and she rolled out from under her blankety cocoon. The first thing on her list today was shower, then eat, then go shopping. After taking a nice, relaxing shower, she got into a pink, flowy floral skit, a white tank top, and put on a pair of white sandals. The brunette finished off her outfit with a pale pink cardigan, before going downstairs to eat.

"Oooookay took my shower, ate, and now... Shop. I need milk, eggs, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a new loufa, and some celery for tonight's dinner." Claire talked out loud to herself. This was nothing new to her since she always talked to herself when she had a plan set out for the day.

The teen grabbed her white shoulder bag and set out for the day. On her way out, she greeted her neighbors politely like she did every morning. She smiled at random strangers, the social butterfly part of her showing. Claire entered the store smiling at some of the co-workers before heading straight to the aisles she needed to get the items on her list. Of course, she got side tracked at the stuffed animal section, putting one of the stuffed bunnies into her cart because it was just too cute to resist.

Out Of Character:{Woo hoo!}

Dj Wi-Fli

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 am
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori had been about for at least forty-five minutes before already confronting her first obstacle; travelers. People that entered the town usually wandered about for a few days before leaving the next day or two. But there were some that took that as an advantage to hit on some of the women of the town for one-night stands and Tori was a victim of that occasional flirting. Today was a man with an average build trying to coax him into coming back to his hotel room. He had come off as a nice guy at first, but after awhile he became a little too forward with his invitation as the barmaid tried to brush off his invitations. He had been at it for about half an hour which was really starting to drain Tori of his enthusiasm for the rest of the day. "I'm telling you sir, that I'm not that into the idea. I have too much to do this week" Tori tried explaining as he looked through the store aisles for some own personal things. He could tell he was going to need some bath bombs to was off this exhausting trip.

"Oh so you're looking for a nice evening in the tub huh? Well how about you let me join you beautiful?" the man had said before touching Tori's backside.

"I said-eep!" Tori squeaked as he felt a hand run up against his bum. "Hey cut that out!" he pleaded as he was the type sensitive to touch and once the the man found this out, he didn't stop. In the middle of the store Tori was getting sexually harassed while no one was around. He was too small and a bit on the weaker side because that's how he was born and that was easy for men to take advantage of. Tori was reaching up for the bath bombs while his other arm arm was wrapped around the groceries for Meridan. Right now he was completely vulnerable and couldn't do anything about it. His body shook from the chills he was getting, but these weren't chills of excitement. He was absolutely scared that no one was going to come to his aid. His face was a bit red and his body was shaking, "Please. . .I beg of you." Tori really hated this despicable man right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:02 am
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire walked around the store, adding the items she needed into her cart. "Okay, so next is shower things.." She spoke out loud, walking towards the aisle. Once she turned down it, she saw something she never believed she would see inside a store. A pervert molesting a young girl. She seemed defenseless and helpless, and the molester looked like a wolf about to show down on it's prey. This made her expression go dark.

The teen abandoned her cart at the end of the aisle, walking towards the man who did not seem to notice her. She grabbed his hand off the girl's backside, making him turn to her. She smiled sweetly, but it did not reach her eyes. "Excuse me sir, but I believe this young lady does not like what you are doing. I suggest you leave her alone this minute," she said in the most polite way she could muster although her hand was squeezing the man's quite tightly. The man looked confused, but then immediately grew angry.

"Hah? Who are you to order me around b***h?!" The man said quite loudly, his free arm swinging to hit her. Claire's expression grew that of a bored one, and she easily dodged out of the way. "Ah ah ah," she tsked him, using this chance to trip him and pin him to the ground with his arm behind his back. "Now, I believe you owe this girl an apology," she said, a frown now placed on her face. The man whimpered out an apology. "Say it louder so she can hear you," Claire ordered him, pushing his arm down harder on his back. The man yelped in pain before apologizing again louder this time. "If I ever catch you doing this again, not only to her but other defenseless girls, the arm comes off. Do I make myself clear?" The molester whimpered in understanding. The teen got off of the man and he immediately bolted from the store.

The brunette stood up straight, then looked at the girl she just saved. A sweet smile appeared on her lips and she patted her head. "Sorry you had to experience that. Are you okay?" She asked her, helping her tidy up her appearance a little.

Out Of Character:{~~~~}

Dj Wi-Fli

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:31 am
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori really felt pathetic at the circumstances he was in right now. He wish that this would all just disappear and he could move along with the rest of his day. Just like that, it was like his prayer was answered as he could hear a voice approaching them. He could tell it was a girl, but he was too embarassed to be seen like this. He couldn't turn around knowing someone can see that man's hand on him, it was humiliating. He practically wanted to start bawling out tears, but imagined that would only draw more attention. But things turned out better than they seemed in the next few moments as she could hear the voice defending him from the likes of the man.

Before Tori knew it, the man's hand was off of him. Knowing that restraint was off of him, he could turn around to see what was going on. He was not expecting to see that the girl was literally man-handling and making him apologize to Tori, but he didn't have much time to respond as the man took off out the store. "W-what just happened?" He wondered in a daze as he stared at the girl who just saved him. He did not expect the gods to answer his prayers with that scenario, but he'll gladly except Loki's answer.

When the woman placed her hand on top of his head and question his well-being, he couldn't help but blush a bit. "Y-yes. . .I'm fine. . .thank you." Tori said as he couldn't help but stare at the woman. She was very pretty and elegant despite the scene witnessed before him. Her brown hair and eyes really complimented her face. This was a real goddess before him and she had seen his pathetic state. "So you saw all that? His hands on me. . .and where they were touching? Please don't assume I was okay with it, but I just couldn't think of what to do." Tori explained really embarassed to be caught like that by someone so beautiful. You could see the tears building up around his eyes ready to flood in shame.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:45 am
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire watched the young girl look up at her, her whole body seemed to tremble like a frightened deer. Poor thing... She looks so helpless... She thought to herself before the one in front of her began to speak. She noticed the tears form in her eyes and instantly began to comfort her.

"Hey hey hey... Shh you're safe now.." The brunette told her in a soft, motherly tone. She held her face in her hands and wiped away the tears that escaped with her thumbs. "I know you didn't want him to do that to you, okay? There's no need to be ashamed. This type of thing could happen to anyone," it didn't matter to her if she just met the girl so she pulled her into a comforting hug.

"Here, let's finish shopping and I'll take you out for tea and cake. Does that sound good?" Claire asked her, gently petting her head to help her calm down. I'm glad I was here... If not, who knows what might have happened... I'm surprised a worker hadn't seem them yet... That sneaky b*****d must have planned this out... An almost in audible sigh escaped her lips, and she continued to comfort the young girl and assure her that she was safe from harm now.

Dj Wi-Fli

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:20 am
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori felt like such a vulnerable wimp right now, but he wasn't the kind of person to just let himself be used like that. He was the romantic type and that's what he really looked for in a person. He wanted a caring person in his life that knew how to treat him right. To brighten his day when he was the one feeling down. That's all he'd ever dream of having since he was younger and this woman was really heeding his call.

The way the lass comforted him really drew him in. Her hands were soft on his face and her voice like an angel as she reassured him to not be ashamed. When she brought him in for a hug, he practically felt like he could melt away. His heart was beating like a drum and wondered if it was loud enough for her to hear it. The way she had brushed her hand over his head made him want to pur like a kitten would for his new owner. Just what had this girl turned him into; a mushy pile of affection? At this point he barely remembered what those tears had been about, there was another overwhelming mixture of emotions that had completely distracted him.

When asked out for cake and tea, he couldn't help but think how starving he was since he spent the whole morning prepping himself for today. He hadn't been fed since Meredin offered him a meal after his shift last night. Plus with those big brown eyes of the woman's looking down upon him he couldn't think straight. Just more blushing came out and a very meek "Y-yes please. . ." What had this boy become?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:35 am
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire felt the girl had calmed down in her arms. This was a good sign... The girl's response made her smile and pat her head. "Great!" She said before taking the girl's hand. "You weren't done shopping right? Here, let's do it together so we can go," she told her, seeing the list in the girl's hand and looking at it. She then looked at the basket to see what else she needed. "Hmmm.. You seem to be almost done..." She commented out loud before helping her get the rest of her items on her list. As she did, she also got the items on her own list and she walked with her to the check out area.

The teen couldn't help but sneak glancing at the girl she had just saved. She's cute... And seems innocent... No wonder she attracts molesters... Hmm... I wonder if I should giver her some pointers on how to ward them off with once swift kick to the crotch... That could really help her... She thought to herself, but decided to leave that subject off the table until she knew the other was fully calm.

Once they finished, Claire took her bags, leaving one hand free so she could hold the other girl's. "There is a really good tea place nearby with the cutest little cakes," she said, her smile never faltering on her face. She walked into the shop with her, ordering two cups of tea and two slices of cake. She sat down at a table with her, setting down her bags next to her. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Claire," she spoke, smiling at the girl sweetly.

Dj Wi-Fli

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:21 am
Yoshimi Sohma

Tori had remained bashfully quiet the rest of the shopping trip with his new acquaintance. He would occasionally shake his head for when she pointed out a certain brand of an item on her list. Other than that they were out of the grocery store rather quickly after they both paid for their items. The woman was a real benefit to faster shopping for Tori.

Once they set foot outside, it seemed to put the boy at ease as the sun shined down on the two and he could smell the fresh air again. He was relieved to be outside again and to have met an interesting character who had easily begun to lead her around to a place she believed to have cutest little cakes. For some reason that smile and that sentence really made him giggle and cheer up as he hastefully followed her pace. Ever since they left the store, this girl had never really let go of his hand. Although he was not complaining, they were smooth and to be lead around by someone was really exciting.

Once they reached their destination, things seemed to be in a calmer atmosphere as they took their seats. After ordering, the woman made her introduction as Claire and the smile that commented along with her name was hair-raising to the barmaid. "I see. . . It's a very beautiful name." Tori finally spoke with a heartwarming smile. He'd almost forgot to introduce himself, "Mine's Tori. . .It's very nice to meet you Claire. Especially considering the circumstances I was in. I can't stop thanking you for coming in when you did. Although I am a bit surprised at how well you can handle yourself." He giggled as he remembered seeing the man on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:35 am
User Image
Claire Bailley

Claire watched the bashful girl, thinking that she really was cute. She was wondering why she had never seen her before? Maybe their schedule's were out of sync... She decided to go with that one.

The blonde introduced herself, making Claire smile wider. Tori... What a cute name... It really fits her... At the rest of her words, Claire only shook her head. "No there's no need to thank me. Really. Just seeing that you are safe is enough for me."

"Ah, well my brother taught me how to fight. Since there is no other boy in our family besides my father, he wanted someone to play with. We would wrestle all the time and he taught me some karate. Now I go to the same dojo with him to practice. You should check it out sometime. It's really fun," the brunette invited her before taking out a sticky note pad and wrote down the address and hours they were open. "There you go. Stop by sometime, okay?" She told her.

Shortly after, their tea and cakes arrived. Claire elegantly picked up her tea cup and took a sip from it. It was the perfect temperature. Always the best... She set the cup down and took a small bite from her cake. It was one she had never tried before, and of course, she wasn't surprised to find this one was also delicious. "What do you think?" She asked Tori for her opinion.

Dj Wi-Fli

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:08 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

". . .Just seeing that you are safe is enough for me." The last part of Claire's sentence really caused Tori's face to light up in an intense blush. "O-oh I see! Well that's very good to hear then." He commented before hearing Tori's reasons to being such a skilled fighter. "Wow. Karate you say?" He chimed in as he looked at the scribbled-on sticky note. The times interfered with his work hours, but he would definitely try to stop by at some point if it meant he could talk with Claire more. "She did all of that for her brother. She really is the thoughtful." He thought to himself as their cake and tea arrived.

He wasn't afraid to dig into the cake first as he was absolutely starving and just about anything would sustain him until dinner. He grabbed his fork and cut a piece off before dining in on it. There was a remarkable expression of delight on his face as he enjoyed the taste of vanilla on his taste buds. "Mmm so good~" he replied in joy as he placed a hand on his face. "How have I missed this place after living here so long?" He asked himself overwhelmed by the taste. He almost forgot that he was in a shop as blushed once more before taking a sip of his tea. The blend was delicious as well! Ugh, he was in heaven. "Pardon me, but I've never had a cake this good." he giggled in apology as a couple had witnessed his excitement as they were exiting the shop. Slight embarrassment covered his face, but it was obvious he was enjoying himself. "How is your's?" Tori looked up at Claire with enthusiasm.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff