Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:06 am
Pixelated Realism
Darth Daddicus
There's something I'm going to have to ask you to do, please. Please post in your bump thread to reactivate it. It is locked for the rest of us. Just put a smiley face HERE when you glow, or whenever, and hit the submit button. After you do this, we all will be able to bump and grab your tank when it glows. Thank you.

Pixelated Realism
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser ImageAnalyze, you wish?

Thanks for letting me know! done.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:01 pm
[color=darkred][size=18][b]Will you please reactivate your bump thread by posting in it? I can grab your gold, but your bump thread is old and decrepit for others. You're the only one who can post in it.[/b][/size][/color]

Will you please reactivate your bump thread by posting in it? I can grab your gold, but your bump thread is old and decrepit for others. You're the only one who can post in it.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:02 pm
You are being quoted in this thread because your aquarium is unable to be seen by other Gaians. Oddly enough, this glitch on Gaia is caused by the fact that you have Aquarium Snowflakes in your inventory. Please remove them from your inventory and I will remove your tank from this thread. Your tank is still in the normal grabbing threads, so don't worry about that. That's how I found out about the snowflakes. I was trying to grab your tank's gold, and I could not. There has been one report of a user moving the Aquarium Smowflakes to storage and now their tank is fine. You may also do that.

Victoria Tuner
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser ImageAnalyze, you wish?

Tank Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff