Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Giving Thanks Community Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:38 am
Thanks, YHWH, for giving the gift of music. I enjoy singing along to worship songs. They're so beautiful!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:12 am
Thank you Lord, for bringing those in my life that help me to strengthen my faith and hope heart  

olisea

Muse

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:33 am
An old ex I previously got a restraining order from has been reaching out again and harassing me on FB. Recently, he has lost two of his accounts he used to reach out to me.

This is what it now says in lieu of all of his harassing messages:
"This message is no longer available because it was identified as abusive or marked as spam."

I never reported him... Praise God. I feel that God is protecting me from a very toxic individual. This is the second account of his that FB has been deleted. I used the time my ex was on FB to tell him he needed to turn his life over to God. Thank you, God, guiding me in all facets of my life and helping me grow as one of your humble followers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:31 am
I thank God that things at home are starting to look up and get better.

Our dog recently had surgery; he made it through OK. I thank God that He was the surgeon's hands, that He gave the staff the knowledge and wisdom to keep our dog alive, and that He strengthened his little body to be able to handle the ordeal that he's been through recently.

I praise God for His mercy, His grace, His love, and His goodness. For everything that He is and for everything that He has done for us, is doing for us now, and will do for us in the future. He is good and amazing and wonderful, and He loves me far, far more than I deserve.  

Jewish at Heart

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 pm
I'm grateful that the Most High El planned this meeting between me and my neighbors. I did not expect it at all. It's great to meet face to face with people, who are zealous. I was impressed by them; they were studying some historical resources and dictionaries in the library. They were impressed, too. I want to meet them again!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm
I thank God for His blessings. They are undeserved and many. God is good to His people. I thank him for his mercy, his grace, his forgiveness, his love, and all that he is and has done.  

Jewish at Heart

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:42 am
Another birthday passed not long ago. Thankful to be alive another year heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 pm
Thank you Holy Father..for loving a wretched person like me. I fail you daily.. but still your mercy, patience, and love for me endures. I am impatient when it comes to my own progress, but I'm grateful that You don't give up on me.

There are many who have parted ways from my life. But still You remain. There are many things that have happened in my life..through the good and the bad. But still You remain. When I have been rejected, insulted, and made to feel outcasted, still You stand by me, urging me to persevere and leading me back to Your truth and what You say about me. You gently remind me not to place value and to be enslaved/in bondage to people's opinions of me. You draw me near through trials and You sometimes answer my prayers through trials as an opportunity to grow even though I may not understand it at the time.

Thank You for your goodness, faithfulness..even when I have been unfaithful towards You.. I pray that You will help me Holy God. Please draw me ever closer to You, in an ever close relationship with You, my Maker.  

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:14 pm
I am thankful for my partner... He always focuses and gives glory to God through his life and inspires me to do the same. He copes with my illnesses with grace. Patient, kind, hopeful, and loving, he is everything I could ask for in both a friend and man.

May God continue to strengthen us individually and together as a couple heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:33 pm
Thank you Holy Father for guiding my partner as he goes on his missions in different areas of the world... Please protect him as he is currently in Jordan, to shed light on your gospel and truth.  

olisea

Muse

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:58 pm
neuroseas
Thank you Holy Father for guiding my partner as he goes on his missions in different areas of the world... Please protect him as he is currently in Jordan, to shed light on your gospel and truth.

My partner returned home from his mission in Jordan today. Thank you Holy Father for returning him home safely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:14 am
I'm thankful to God that my morning sickness is finally starting to subisde (I think) and that I've started to feel the baby thump around. And that I had the energy to clean and organize today biggrin These are simple things, but still. And I'm thankful to God for reminding me to soften my heart to forgive.  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:24 am
CherieBunnie
I'm thankful to God that my morning sickness is finally starting to subisde (I think) and that I've started to feel the baby thump around. And that I had the energy to clean and organize today biggrin These are simple things, but still. And I'm thankful to God for reminding me to soften my heart to forgive.

Amen! I am glad that your morning sickness has subsided smile

How far along are you, if I may ask?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:56 am
neuroseas
CherieBunnie

Thank you. It has lasted way too long and been soo bad. I'm trying to wean off of my anti-nausea meds now.

I'm 14 weeks 3nodding  

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:02 pm
CherieBunnie
neuroseas
CherieBunnie

Thank you. It has lasted way too long and been soo bad. I'm trying to wean off of my anti-nausea meds now.

I'm 14 weeks 3nodding

Congratulations!

It's been awhile - I hope you are feeling better.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff