Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
How do you handle uncooperative groupmates?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:25 am
In a group, there is often one or even several people who do not cooperate properly. How do you deal with this? Given that you were all assigned together?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:59 am
sit them down and tell them to get their act together.

Ask them why they aren't getting their work done.
If the answer is they are too drunk, sleeping through their alarm, ect. Talk to a teacher.

If the answer is they don't understand this part of the project...or anything else reasonable work with them to figure it out/assign a different segment if someone in the group understands it better.

If they keep producing plagiarized work, pray that they are just sending you the notes they used to write the non plagiarized part.

If that doesn't work, try and do the entire project yourself/tell whoever about the group not working together sometimes they can be given zero credit for doing nothing if you can show them everything you did. Make mental notes not to work with them in the future.

Sometimes just suck it up and get the work done so you don't fail, because your Professor insist it will teach you a lesson about working in a group and how to deal with it in the career world. (apparently in his career world firing someone for not getting their work done isn't acceptable)  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 am
If the entire group is having a problem with them I would just ignore them and work with the others and get the project done. Then if they complain to you simply tell them this is a team and a team works together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:48 pm
I just do all the work. I can't stand even talking with people like that, which is why I hate lab courses.  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items