I work so goddang hard on my artwork almost every single day, and it looks amazing! I have good positions, I can draw any human character at this point, and it pisses me off to no end that so few people look at my works!! I advertise my art on here, on my Facebook, on my DeviantART of course, and now I'm even putting it up on Tumblr! And guess who looks at it? Maybe 20 people overall. If I'm lucky. I spend so much time on each drawing and add such good detail and shading and everything, and I still keel getting better but nobody bothers to look at my works. Now that isn't what's making me the most angry. What is making me angrier is that I try selling my artwork all the time. I advertise my commissions on all the places mentioned above, and not a single soul bothers to lay so much as an eye on the commissions journals. I have had commissions up since the end of August, and nobody has sent me a single message, comment, etc. I need to start selling artwork, and fast because I need money for the vacation I'm going on in about 3 months, and nobody has baught anything yet. So let me ask this; Why do I even bother at this point?! I work so hard to sell stuff and nobody, out of 7 billion people, wants to even give it a shot? I know I 'm a great artist, and I am not giving up on artwork. But what I do want to give up on at this point is selling it. It's basically become useless if I place it in so many places with really cheap prices, and not a soul is interested. I wonder if I just need to try selling my art elsewhere... Maybe I will have luck then. So many months, and just pure failure. I keel improving my art, and there are people with some of the most sh**ty art that can't even do proportions correctly, and yet they make several dollars a month. Am I doing something wrong? What is it that makes people not want to buy my art?! People at school like my art, but it's not like they're going to buy it because they are the ones who I show the opportunities to on Facebook. I just wish there was a way to get my artwork sold and fast. I offer a very detailed black and white marker drawings for a simple price, and nobody bothers to take a single look. I hate it. I'm a good artist. I know it. Should I even bother selling my art anymore?