Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digimon Adventure - Part Two! [Prizes on the First Page] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image

In 1999, a group of seven boys and girls were thrown to a parallel reality called the Digital World during their summer camp. They were taken there because they were chosen to become DigiDestined, the children that would save the Digital World from the evil forces that threaten the world. Each of the children received a Digimon partner as well as a long time friend along with tiny devices called Digivices. With the power of the Digivices, their Digimon partners could become stronger.

Welcome to Digimon Adventure - Part Two! Let’s all continue our walk down memory lane with this new chapter in Digimon Adventure where you will get to meet the rest of the gang as well as the special (limited) eighth digimon!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image

Emotional and steadfastly loyal. Gabumon is a true friend who always stands by his partner’s side no matter what! While he is no musician, he enjoys listening to a certain song his best friend used to play for him.

Mission: Gabumon has trouble describing his feelings when he listens to the harmonica so help him out!
Task: Submit a drawing about how this song makes you feel (send a PM to Shadow of Miracles). Make sure to include Gabumon in your art. Deadline is Monday the 26th and judging will begin the 27th.

Won by: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Here is the winning drawing:
User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image

Gomamon is the playful digimon of the group much to his old partner’s dismay. He enjoys swimming with the fishes and having a good time!

Mission: Gomamon is having trouble keeping count of his fish friends so why don’t you give him a hand? And no eating his friends!
Task: Roll a 3 10sided dice and get three consecutive odd numbers. ex: 3,5,7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image

A lovely flower, Palmon learned all about charm and honesty from her partner. An emotional digimon whose sincerity shines through, but don’t let her looks deceive you because this flower has thorns!

Mission: Palmon is quite popular and everyone is thrilled to see her! If you want to capture her heart then you better work hard because she’s not easy ;D
Task: Generate a number from 1 to 10,000. The player with the highest score after the 26th will win. Generating 10,000 is an autowin. Please make sure to include the name of the person with the highest number.

Won by: murruelecreuset - 9991

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image

Once known as a malicious digimon working for a vampire lord, no one suspected she was actually the partner of the eighth child. Her hard life cause Gatomon to mature much rapidly than her fellow digimon, but she is still kind and caring. She has proven to everyone that no matter how deep the darkness is there is always a light inside!

Mission: Gatomon has never forgotten about her past. For the longest time she felt like time was standing still, but after meeting her important partner time has finally begin moving for her again. However, she doesn’t know how to tell time anymore! Let’s help this silly kitty with a fun game!
Task:
1.Generate a number from 1-60
2.Look at the number you generated (ex. you generated a 40)
3.Look at the minute portion of the time you posted/generated located at the upper right corner of your post. (ex. the time you posted/generated is 1:40)
REMEMBER: We have different timelines but the minute portion is the same to all. The only thing that differs is the hour. (ex. in 5:50pm the minute portion is 50 and the hour portion is the 5)
4.If the number you generated matches with the minute portion of the time, you win.

Won by: X Kaos X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:17 pm
Digimon Trivia!

Welcome to the Extra Contest where you have the opportunity to win some cool items ^^ this contest is open to everyone, but there are some restrictions so please read over the rules because they will tell you everything you need to know! I will not accept any excuses about not reading the rules.

Rules:
1) You can only answer one of the questions. If you decide to answer question number 2 then you have automatically lost your chances at answering any other question.
2) Players who have already won a digimon from this contest only have one attempt at answering the question (of their choosing) so if you can't get it right the first time then you have no second chances.
3) Players who have not won a digimon from this contest have two attempts at answering the question correctly.
4) All answer attempts must be PMed to me with the title, "I am a Digi-Nerd!" otherwise I will not accept the answer and you would have lost your first attempt.

Okay! With the rules out of the way let's begin the Digimon Trivia!

Questions:

1) By which digimon were the Dark Masters defeated and in what order were they defeated?
Won by: Prairiefox

2) What digimon did Gennai use to escape when Piedmon attacked his base?
Won by: Ethan Kirito Soul

3) What happened to the first digimon that Tai and Kari met?
Won by: MeilingGrace

4) What is Gatomon hiding under her glove claws?
Won by: Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 pm
Winners and Prizes!

Here are the prizes everyone! I would just like to thank everyone who participated. You guys really made this contest happen and I enjoyed creating this for everyone. I'm still very new to contests so this is a great learning process for me. If you didn't win anything then don't be discouraged! This is not the last you'll see of my contests ;D

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Gabumon and Lightning Claws

User Image

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/yume_gabumonAS_zpsktime3xv.gif

User Image

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/DTI/Digivolution_Items/Rookie/Lightning_Claw.png

murruelecreuset
Palmon

User Image

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/rue_palmonAS_zpsobqmr61g.gif

X Kaos X
Gatomon

User Image

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/DTI art/kaos_gatomonAS_zpsqh86jzk0.gif

Prairiefox
Blue Crystal

User Image

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/BlueCrystalItem_zpsc26eb387.png

Ethan Kirito Soul
Mithril Horn

User Image

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/DTI/Digivolution_Items/Rookie/Mithril_Horn.png

MeilingGrace
Flower Cannon

User Image

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/DTI/Digivolution_Items/Champion/Flower_Cannon.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:27 pm
OPEN!

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 8 Total: 18 (3-30)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 pm
gomamon  
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 6 Total: 19 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:38 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
gomamon

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 8 Total: 23 (3-30)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:44 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
gomamon

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 3 10-sided dice: 7, 4, 5 Total: 16 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:47 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
gomamon

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
X Kaos X generated a random number between 1 and 60 ... 19!

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 9 Total: 29 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:06 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
gomamon

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 1 Total: 16 (3-30)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:08 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX