Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Of Servant and Mistress:A Forbiddin Love Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:40 am
User Image

A story about a butler and the woman he serves she loves him and he loves her but they don't know about each others feelings and so they go day in and day out trying to figure out how to tell each other their feelings for one another but when they are alone it gets awkward and they both make excuses then leave to go to their beds and then they both think why couldn't they tell each other what they where feeling. this story will develop how will it turn out bad or good find out in this Forbidden Love Story.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:40 pm
Zero Hirashima
((I'll do this rp with you. Also I like the top pic better than the other one.))

User Image
Adagio Wintergreen, a Kitsune, was at her rehearsal with her friends, Aria Nekozowa, and Sonata Dusk. They were singing at a talent show as the opening act to get the crowd excited. Then again, they were the number one band in their school. Their song Welcome to the Show was really popular and the school wanted them to open up the show with it. Adagio was the lead singer but felt that something was missing in her life.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:10 am
User Image

Arron Darious a human was standing in the behind stage section watching he was just a servant. but he listened intently to Adagio's song and it made him smile. he clapped for her. he was in love with Adagio but since he was a servant he was not allowed to express his feelings so he keeps quiet. he waited for her walk back stage.

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
When Adagio, Aria, and Sonata finished, they went back stage. "What did you think Arron?" She asked smiling at him. He was her best friend as well as her servant. She too loved him, but because she was his mistress, she had to remain that. She didn't like that the one she loved was her servant. She smiled at him though as Aria and Sonata went home for the day They'd done their part and couldn't care less about the show. Adagio just wanted to be with Arron.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:09 am
User Image

Arron Looked at her with a smile and said "It was awesome like always Mistress Adagio. I loved it like i always do." he walked up to her and motioned to the door "Shall we go home Mistress?" he waited for a reply

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:39 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Adagio smiled glad he loved to hear her singing. Then when he asked if they should go home, she said "Of course. But on the way I'd like to stop at this new chocolate store and pick up something for a special friend of mine." She said as she smiled walking next to him. She wanted to tell him how she felt but was too nervous. She was blushing a little bit right now as she hoped it would help him to realize just how much she loved him. With Valentines Day coming soon, she hoped he'd ask her to be his valentine.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image

Arron looked at her and said "Ok that is fine mistress." he opened the door leading outside when she walked out he lead her to the limousine. he then said "Well i think i should get some chocolates as well i think someone special to me as well will like them." he opened the door to the limo and motioned her in. he thought to himself "I must ask her to be my valentine if not on the 14th then when will i have this chance." he sighed heavily rubbing the back of his head

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:12 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Adagio smiled as she got into the limo. She waited for Arron to start driving before she watched him when he was looking at the road. She thought it was cute when was concentrating. She then moved to the window and said "You know Arron. You don't have to call me your Mistress. It makes me feel like you think I own you when I don't. Just call me Adagio. I don't want you to feel like a slave." She then smiled at him and kissed his cheek before she giggled and went back to her seat. After they reached the chocolate store, she got out, and went with him inside. She c hose his favorite kind of chocolate and ordered a dozen (One box.) of chocolate dipped strawberries for him.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

Arron looked at her and said "I know that you don't own me but that is a servants duty to call the person they serve by their title." when she kissed his cheek he touched his cheek and he blushed. when they stopped at chocolate store he walked in with adagio and he got her a box of her favorite chocolates and he ordered a dozen red roses for her.

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:26 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Once she was done, Adagio went to the limo and squealed with excitement as she waited for Arron to come outside. She didn't mind waiting as she was in a great mood.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image

Arron walked out and into the limo and drove to adagio's house he was excited but kept his composure when the arrived he got out and opened her door saying "We are home Mistr...I mean Adagio." he waited for her to get out.

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:05 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Adagio smiled as she got out of the limo. "Thank you Arron. Oh and I was wondering how you would react if I gave you Valentines Day off to do whatever you want?" She said looking up at him as he was a bit taller than her like most boys her age. She was hoping he'd spend his day off with her.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:56 am
User Image

Arron looked at her and said "Thank you Adagio i really appreciate a day off thank you." he walked into the mansion and he said in his head "I will spend my time with adagio."

Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
As Adagio went into the house, she smiled at Arron. "You're quite welcome. It's the least I can do since you have been working so hard lately." She said smiling at him. She then went to her room to change out of her school uniform. Once she was changed, she went to the kitchen to get an apple or something like that for a snack.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:11 pm
User Image

Arron walked into his room had laid the chocolates and the roses on his bed and he went to his closet looked for his suit grabbed it went to take a shower. he then went to the bathroom and got into the shower.

Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces