Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Another World, Another place (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:35 am
Name: James White
race:human
bio: the youngest son of a rich family and had to move outside of the city to help run a new breach of his family business so far he useless there and just hang around town till he meet one girl that change his world around him (can't think of a good story...same old same old make up as we go along)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:05 pm
User Image
Sonata Wolfbane and her husky, Gemini were waiting on a bench at the train station. Sonata was 21 now but was waiting for some kid her boss was family with. She sighed as she waited on James' bus to show up. She was a hard worker so James' uncle was giving her a few days off. But she didn't know what to do with herself without working somehow.

draknic

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:24 pm
Lupine Duchess

normal white bus pulled into the station and a few people got off it and then a young man wearing a casual suit. he then take down a bag that was filled with his clothes as the other of his things are being seat over to his new place soon. he had to find this young lady who was seat to help him. unknowing he walked right into her " you must be Sonata...my name is James" he was shocked at all the green around this place  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:11 pm
draknic

"Well hey there James. Your uncle's told me so much about you. It's an honor to meet such a distinguished person like yourself." Sonata said in a thick country. Gemini sniffed at James' hand wagging her tail. "Seems my little Gemini here has taking a liking to y'all. " Sonata said with a giggle. She had to admit James was handsome. She then picked up his suitcase with her free hand since Gemini's leash was in the other and started walking with them to the truck that was waiting for them.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:36 pm
Lupine Duchess

James walked along the side of this young lady and smiled at her name. he had to think of why he was seat to this place but then pushed it to the side " it's nice to meet you and your friend. the air is much better outside of here" so he had to ruined that around him and take out a white and red box taking out a cigarette and then stop himself from lighting it and then just put it away. he not going to be rude  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:47 pm
draknic

Sonata smiled as he put away the cigarette and said "You can smoke if you want. Just make sure you role down the window first." She then turned onto a dirt road that led to the ranch they were going to.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:54 pm
Lupine Duchess

once there James gout out of the truck and take out his cigarette and light it. he had a feeling if his uncle was there he going to make a comment about him smoking and being so young " so what is this place?" he asked not knowing about it and had to check his phone about any records he should know  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 pm
draknic

"You mean to tell me y'all have never seen a horse ranch before?" Sonata asked as she got his suitcase. Suddenly a German shepherd Husky mix came running up to them wagging his tail as he saw his favorite person on the ranch. "How's my good boy? Did you behave while I was gone?" She asked as she pet the German shepherd, who named Hunter.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:03 am
Lupine Duchess

James had never seen a horse ranch or a horse as all from his time of being inside of the city " nope I only seen it on t.vs and movies" he had to check his phone again and then seen what time it is before putting it away again with his hands in his pocket. he smelled the air and heard the sound of the place  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:28 am
draknic

"Y'all need to calm down. You won't get any signal way out here. Y'all need to relax. Come on I'll take your things inside." Sonata said smiling before taking his things into the large ranch house. It was bigger on the inside than on the outside. It was like a mansion but a small one.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:36 am
Lupine Duchess

James laughed a bit at what she had said and headed into the house. he looked around the place not sure why he they are there in the first place "wonder if he remembers I like to live alone" his was good with business and pretty much noting else. so most likely only going to help out very little  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:43 am
draknic

Sonata then said "Your uncle thought you might need a break, so he asked that his nephew come stay on his ranch and relax for a bit." She said smiling. She had to admit that James was rather handsome. She then took his stuff to his room which was next to hers. She was just a worker but his uncle treated her like his own daughter after she had lost her parents to a house fire as a little girl.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:53 pm
Lupine Duchess

James smiled and rolled his eyes thinking about his uncle wanting to get him away from working and then let out a sigh before looking at the young lady name Sonata" that nice of him. but this place is no good for me just sitting around not doing anything with my time" he said trying to make himself look happy  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:00 pm
draknic

Sonata smiled a bit sadly. "Well at least you have someone that's family. You're uncle is the closest thing I have to that........" She said wishing she could say the same thing for her family. "I have some chores to do. I hope you'll stay..." She added then went outside to the barn to her favorite horse. She began brushing him as she tried to hide her tears. She smiled though as Thunder, her horse, nuzzled her. She hugged him, her bangs covering her eyes. She then sat in the corner of his stall after a few minutes with him by her side, with her crying her eyes out. Sonata's ears were flat against her head as she cried. Her tail wrapped around her as she went to a secret compartment in the stall, and pulled out a photo. It was of her parents while her mother was pregnant with her younger sibling who was a miscarriage. She was about 5 in the picture and looked really happy. But now, her eyes showed her sadness and that she was lonesome.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 pm
Lupine Duchess

James could not keep himself from wanting to work and headed into the office of the place and check the log books. only to see they had not been updated in the last past 15 years and it annoyed him so much about this "great...this means I can start fresh " he looked around the room finding a note of what is use every month at the reach " I was thinking it could had lost more but it making a profit)  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff