Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:47 pm
She blinked a bit as he spoke. Really? It actually worked? she'd have to put more stock into fairy tales from now on, then...

Except it didn't seem to work quite as well as it did in the tale. "Giraffe?" she arched an eyebrow, then giggled softly at the mental image she got. Anteros with a cute stuffed giraffe toy... Adorable! "Sweetheart," she said and shook his shoulder. "Wake up, dear, we need to get down the mountain." They would probably never make the party now, but that was the least of her concerns, really.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:11 pm
"No, mommy, not yet..."

Another shake or two would finally stir Anteros, who was still quite groggy due to the aftereffects of having dream sands blown in his face. Where was he? His head whipped around rapidly, attempting to find something, anything that explained what was happening. Yukiko? That was Yukiko. He looked down at his hands, inspecting them to make sure they looked as normal -- oh, thank Venus.

But that meant --

He looked to Yukiko, expression softening. "I ... thank you. Eris had mother trapped, I think... she tried to throw me off. I guess it worked."

There was a sheepish quirk of his lips.

"We should ... get down the mountain, I agree. Get back to the temple."

His wings were weak, but maybe they could make it before anything went too south.

Strawberri Stardust

FA Eros
Crew

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:00 pm
Mommy? She was definitely not Venus... She shook him a couple more times before he finally woke up. She smiled softly and blushes. "I'm glad you're you again," she said. She wasn't quite certain she liked this Eris at all. Her and all the trouble she seemed to cause. "Think you'll be able to make it down the mountain on your wings?" she asked him as she helped him out of her poncho. She wasn't sure she would be able to carry them both down the mountain, but she would certainly do her best. "We could try climbing down a ways first," she suggested with a smile. She really was very glad that Anteros was safe. But...

"What about Venus? You said Eris had her trapped, but what happened?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:10 pm
"I'll manage," offered Anteros, taking Yukiko's hand and patting it. "You have done ... far more than enough."

She had managed to pull him out of the figurative fire. Him, a deity. Her, a mortal. That in itself was worth admiring. Did Yukiko love him that much? She had such a good heart. How did she --

What happened to his mother? He sighed, a bit uncertain and a lot frustrated. "An apple. That's where she is, I think. We've gotta get back to the temple. Tell Eros."

Perhaps he should have never doubted it, but by the time they were to arrive at the temple, Venus had already arrived. He stood on his feet, looking down at the mountain, and then back at Yukiko.

"I'm ready. Don't worry. Let's go."

And taking her hand, he headed down.

Strawberri Stardust

FA Eros
Crew

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items