Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for the people who are idolizing katy perry!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:19 pm
Arachnoia
Young King under Heaven
Are you kidding?

"For those of you who don’t know who this is, Aleister Crowley was a self-proclaimed satanist who made it his goal to destroy the moral fabric of Christianity. He believed that this could be achieved by television, music and any other means, that he could use to attack God’s structure of a family and tear it apart from within. He practiced his beliefs and had many followers, in various positions of power and influence. Some of the groups he was affiliated with include: Masons, Thelemic Knights and the group in which he founded, Golden Dawn."

"For those of you who don’t already know this cartoon.. you will. This message, as small and unnoticeable as it may seem, is about as destructive as it gets. Pay attention to what is said, when the girl (Mandy), appears at the end of the intro. credits. (Do not repeat!) This quote that she says, is the EXACT QUOTE Aleister Crowley used and taught. This quote was the core principle of what he taught and wrote, in many of his books, including the “Black Bible” that mocks the The Bible."

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=V4zz_EThJcY

Source: http://www.federaljack.com/aleister-crowleys-motto-used-in-opening-of-childrens-cartoon/

I KNEW THAT CARTOON WAS EVIL! Even as a child I could tell it was bad...

As for the Katy Perry video, I am fortunate enough not to have seen the halftime show. Didn't she start out as a Christian singer?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:31 am
OtakuKat
Arachnoia
Young King under Heaven
Are you kidding?

"For those of you who don’t know who this is, Aleister Crowley was a self-proclaimed satanist who made it his goal to destroy the moral fabric of Christianity. He believed that this could be achieved by television, music and any other means, that he could use to attack God’s structure of a family and tear it apart from within. He practiced his beliefs and had many followers, in various positions of power and influence. Some of the groups he was affiliated with include: Masons, Thelemic Knights and the group in which he founded, Golden Dawn."

"For those of you who don’t already know this cartoon.. you will. This message, as small and unnoticeable as it may seem, is about as destructive as it gets. Pay attention to what is said, when the girl (Mandy), appears at the end of the intro. credits. (Do not repeat!) This quote that she says, is the EXACT QUOTE Aleister Crowley used and taught. This quote was the core principle of what he taught and wrote, in many of his books, including the “Black Bible” that mocks the The Bible."

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428&v=V4zz_EThJcY

Source: http://www.federaljack.com/aleister-crowleys-motto-used-in-opening-of-childrens-cartoon/

As for the Katy Perry video, I am fortunate enough not to have seen the halftime show. Didn't she start out as a Christian singer?

Her father was also a preacher. There was a lot of media controversy and lash-back against the Christian community when he called her a "devil child".
Source: http://beginningandend.com/katy-perrys-dad-katy-is-a-child-of-the-devil/

Pointing a couple highlights of the article:

Her father stated, "I was at a concert of Katy’s where there were 20,000. I’m watching this generation, and they were going at it. It was almost like church,” Keith said. “I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping. They’re loving and worshipping the wrong thing.”

The Bible states:
"But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
— 1 Timothy 6:9-10

___

But I wouldn't put it past even someone like her father to use his daughter as a form of attaining publicity. In Hollywood, bad or good publicity is good, because it brings in money. People gobble it up and are willing to shell out the money to buy the magazines and the gossip. While his ministry is not up to me to judge, I personally do not agree with all of the messages of his ministry.

24 "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.
— Matthew 6:24  

olisea

Muse

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:28 pm
Arachnoia
OtakuKat
Arachnoia
Young King under Heaven
Are you kidding?

Her father was also a preacher. There was a lot of media controversy and lash-back against the Christian community when he called her a "devil child".
Source: http://beginningandend.com/katy-perrys-dad-katy-is-a-child-of-the-devil/

Pointing a couple highlights of the article:

Her father stated, "I was at a concert of Katy’s where there were 20,000. I’m watching this generation, and they were going at it. It was almost like church,” Keith said. “I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping. They’re loving and worshipping the wrong thing.”

The Bible states:
"But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”
— 1 Timothy 6:9-10

___

But I wouldn't put it past even someone like her father to use his daughter as a form of attaining publicity. In Hollywood, bad or good publicity is good, because it brings in money. People gobble it up and are willing to shell out the money to buy the magazines and the gossip. While his ministry is not up to me to judge, I personally do not agree with all of the messages of his ministry.

24 "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.
— Matthew 6:24

That is sad. I skimmed a few wikipedia pages about Crowley and his religion....Talk about messed up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:29 pm
Don't worry I knew an atheist who walked out and smoked a pact of cigs while it was on. Most people thought it was bad anyway...To add the industry is placating off the dark arts or illuminati to reel people in and make money off it. Don't feed the trolls razz  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers