Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

Nimat started to walk around a tree. He had planed to see his children today, but only the daughter wanted to spend time with him today. This is his first time really seeing them since they were born. * What if she doesn't like me! what if she think i am the worst dad ever. I don't even know what we are going to do.* Nimat started to freak. He didn't think about what they should do today. " I don't even know what she likes." he whisperer to himself. Nimat thought about thing Qi and him could do together. * Maybe she is just like me?.* Nimat made a list of stuff to do.
First they would listen to the forest .
Then they would take a hike and enjoy the nature around them.
last they would have lunch together and catch up.
Nimat looked at his list and smiled. "This is going to be great!" he said to himself. Nimat sarted flapping his wing and flew off to Ya Lan home to see meet his daughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
"Ill be back mom!"she hoped her mom heard her yell that up the walkway. Then Qi quickly flew out the cave's entrance. She had no idea where she was going but she just wanted to go. She loved feeling the wind blowing around her face and into her hair. She continued to fly around looking at the forest below her. She noticed up ahead a flower patch. The flower patch had different colors of flowers. There was purple, pink and yellow, so Qi flew into the patch and rolled around in the patch. She started to laugh out loud because she was so happy seeing all the color form together when she rolled. she stopped rolling and laid on her back to look at the sky and to watch the sky. She enjoyed being by herself sometimes, but she had no problem meeting new foxes. She enjoyed talking to other, but sometime being alone is a good time to reflect on her life. She forgot that her father was coming to visit and she slowly started to drift off. All of a sudden Qi was in the middle of the dark. She could not see anything beside two paths. Qi was wounder what could be down the paths. She looked down one path and she could see anything, so then she looked down the other and didnt see anything. A feather fell down and landed at her feet. This feather was a purple color like herself. The feather the started to drift down a path.. like it wanted her to follow it. She followed the feather. All of a sudden Qi woke up from that strange dream. She didn't know what to make of it. All of a sudden she remembered her dad was coming. She quickly got up and flew off. *I hope i am not late. i hope i am not late!* She was almost to the entrance when she noticed a blue fox flying below her. He kinda looked like Xi.*Could that be him?* She didn't want to be wrong. She haven't seen her father in a long time, but his blue looked just like Xi. So She dived down to see if that was her father.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:10 pm
*finally, i can see the cave* Nimat was tired from the long trip that he had to take. All of a sudden he heard a noise above him. It sounded like flapping maybe it was a bird. "Whaaaats going on!" Nimat started to fall. It felt like something is on him. He started to spiral down...." What happen?" Nimat looked around and notice he was on the ground. He was so confused on what happen. He looked around to see what was the cause of the fall.There was a purple fox laying on the ground. Nimat walked over to get a closer look a this vixen. *Is that Ya Lan?* The closer he got he noticed that it wasn't her. *Could that be Qi?* He could see the same pattern that Qi had when she was a kit. She started to move "Qi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:12 am
Qi eyes open to the sound of her name. Her eyes where still a little bit blurry from the fall. She could see a blue fox in Front of her. *He looks like Xi. Maybe Mom sent Xi out to get me. * "Xi what are you doing out here ? Did mom sent you out here to find me? she should already know that i am fine."She started to get up. Then her eyes started to focus and she noticed that this fox wasn't Xi. She looked at this blue fox in confusion.* Is this him? * She looked closely at him She looked into his eye and their eyes where the same. This has to be him. "Dad?"  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm
Nimat was excited that she recognized him. "well since you found me do you want to go have some fun?" Nimat looked at Qi and gave he a big smile and helped her up. "Follow me." Nimat open his wings and shoots into the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:21 pm
(time past. they make it to the destination)  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 am
*Faster Faster* Qi could see the color of object starting to blend together around her. *All most there* her wing flapped as fast as they could. Finally she made it to her destination. She stopped and looked around and didn't see anyone. She started to relax slowly landed on the ground. * ha i must of won* Qi looked into the sky to see if she could see her father coming. Then she heard a noise behind her. Her ear twitch to the sound. She turned around and there was her father sitting under the tree. It looked like we was there for a few mins. "HOW?!" Qi was stunned that her father beat her. " How did you get here so fast?" Qi looked at her father in amazement!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:22 pm
Nimat looked at his daughter and laughed "well who did you think you got your speed from." He stopped laughing and looked at he Qi and had a smirk on his face " Do you want to go for round 3?"  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:37 pm
*do I want to go round three.. yes!!!* Qi looked at her father and gave a smirk like her father and said " No, but ill get you next time. Ill keep practicing." Then a noise come from the bushes. Qi looked over and started to walk toward the noise. she got really close to the bush that her nose could poke in there. The all of the sudden gold eyes popped out at her. Qi jumped back and got to defense position " who goes there? what are you doing in the bush?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:53 pm
Nimat laughed at his daughter reaction. Then he heard something but before he could say anything his daughter was walking over to the noise. the all of sudden she jumped back to defense position. Without thinking Nimat jumped next to her. * oh no what would her mother think about this I hope nothing...* Nimat could see the gold eyes starting to form a face a fox head came out and she was green with white dots over her skin and her hair was so white it was like snow. * She is beautiful.* Nimat started to stutter " whattt aarre youuu doing here?"  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100