Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
lost in another world(magic girl/vigilante rp) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 am
User Image

A vigilante simply known as Skull Man is a hero to some and to others he is not. tragedy struck when he was a kid witnessing his entire bloodline being wiped out n front of him and himself left for dead but he had the strong enough will and the thirst for vengeance that kept him alive. but know 10 years past since then he is now 22 and he killed everyone involved with his bloodlines death. he was running on the rooftops when a greenish blue oval portal opened he touched it and he was pulled in. then he was falling from the sky and hit the ground with a loud boom and he looked and saw a girl wearing a school uniform holding a wand and she said that her name is (girl rper oc's name) and that he is her familiar not knowing that he is human she thought he was some sort of demon. he refused but she forced the contract on him anyway binding them together forever.
how will this play out join me and we will see.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image

pic :
name: Louise Rose De Sauveterre

personality: Independent, hard headed, determined, sometimes gullible yet very skillful.

bio: A young mage named Louise is trying to master her magic abilities. Louise is the daughter of one of the most powerful mages in the land and the rest of her kingdom expects her to be just as skillful. Only the age of 19 Louise has accomplished a lot. Although her father was an excellent mage, Louise's skills don't compare. She has been struggling to become the best yet has failed multiple times in her studies and training. The people around her began to doubt her abilities so, Louise decided she would impress her peers by summoning her very own familiar. A tall well built man dressed in black appeared before her as soon as she performed the spell. What kind of creature did she summon? A demon perhaps?

magic type: Arcane and elemental

spells:
-Bind: a spell that allows the mage to transfer some of their power and strength to their familiar at the cost of their strength.

-Seal of recovery: A healing spell that can mend any wound depending on how severe the wound may be and at the cost of the users magic.

-Beam of the nether: A type of explosive beam generated from the users hand that causes a great amount of damage depending on how much power and magic the user releases.

Zero Hirashima

the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 am
pic:helmet on
User Image

helmet off
User Image

name: Zero Cross

alias:Skull man

personality: tough, never give up, smart, cold, calculating, loving, protective

bio:a young man whose entire bloodline was killed and he was left for dead. the only thing that kept him going was a thirst for vengeance and his sheer will. he found the killers a ninja clan he wiped them out with a snap of his fingers. then one day he was running he went into a portal and fell out of the sky landing in front of a girl and she became his master and he her familiar. he still doesn't like it. he can control the ancient dark magic. he wields throwing knives and a sword with a bone handle that has a skeletal hand holding a small green orb.

magic type: Ancient Dark Magic

spells:
Hell Blaze: a unholy flame consume an opponents body burning them

Hell Blaze: Enchanted: like the hell blaze spell the enchanted version makes the blade of a sword turn to the unholy flame when slash the opponents body has a unholy flame line on them

Ancient Heal: this spell heals anyone the user of this spell want but at the cost of their strength and life force

Dark Explosion: with the snap of the fingers this spell makes anyone or anything explode in a dark blaze sending them flying to great distances

theme:seven deadly sins

battle theme:time of dying
the white harmony
i forgot post a theme song and a battle song

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:20 am
the white harmony

ok i like it. my guy uses ancient dark magic because of his bloodline. if you want to start it we can go from there  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

the white harmony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:42 am
Zero Hirashima
the white harmony

ok i like it. my guy uses ancient dark magic because of his bloodline. if you want to start it we can go from there

Alright great! Actually is it to much trouble to ask that you start it because, I don't know what point we are at with our characters  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:49 am
User Image

After the contract was made Zero had passed out because the skull rune on his left and right hands had put a strain on him. so he was laying in Louise's bed passed out for three days. she had been taking care of him while he slept. then on the forth day Zero sat up and looked around and saw Louise sleeping at her desk. then he got up and walked out of her room to explore where he was at.
the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

the white harmony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image

Louise slowly awoke from her nap and rubbed her eyes. "Looks like I fell asleep again.." She mumbled to herself. Louise turned her head toward her bed where she expected to find her familiar zero. Alas he was gone, and Louise quickly got up from her seat and darted toward the door. She lived in a large manor so Zero couldn't have gotten far. Louise scanned every room and finally caught zero's black coat from down the hall. "Hey you!" she began "Don't scare me like that!" worry and anger escaped from her lips. "I'm glad your up and well but you can't just wander off like that!" This was Louise's first familiar and she did not want to lose him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image

Zero stopped, turned around and looked at her saying "I am looking for my sword. that's why i took off without waking you. i must find my sword that is my heirloom." Zero turned back around and started down the hall he started looking around then he said "This place is big i am lost." he fell back to the wall and slid to the floor "Still to weak." he said looking up puting his hand on the top of his helmet.
the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

the white harmony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image

Louise quickly ran to his side and propped him up on to a near by chair. She thought he was probably weak from the summoning spell and decided to ease back. "Well you need to rest first before walking off like that, and the manor is a couple miles wide its pretty easy to get lost in this place." Louise sighed and thought about where she might have placed the sword Zero was talking about. On second thought, she wasn't to sure if she even saw a sword, she began to panic while trying to think back to when she summoned him. To distract him from his thoughts Louise began to speak "Try to stay by me, we need to get better acquainted and besides its your duty as a familiar to protect your master!"

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Familiar? wait so that's why there are markings on my hands thought i was dreaming. guess i won't be returning home anytime soon." he got up took off his helmet and said "let me properly introduce myself my name is Zero Cross but i also go by Skull Man when i wear this helmet. when people from my world hear skull man they run in terror well the bad guys though. i gotta find that sword its like an extinction of me." zero sat back down in the chair holding the helmet in his lap smiling a gentle and innocent smile
the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

the white harmony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

Louise looked at Zero and was shocked that he hadn't known that he had binded them together..forever. She was intrigued by his double persona and noticed he was quite handsome once he took off his mask. "I'm Louise De Sauveterre, so you were a hero where you came from?"Louise got excited upon hearing that criminals tremble at the sound of his name, 'I really got lucky!' she thought to herself. His smile was so lovely she couldn't look away.
"Uhm so about that sword, I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure if I remember seeing you wielding one." Louise replied nervously.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:06 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "no i wasn't a hero i am a vigilante. i did things that made officials come after me. some may consider me a hero but most don't." he looked down hearing about the sword "i remember it in my hands when we first made eye contact then after that nothing." he got up holding his helmet and walked back towards the room saying "I will look for it tomorrow." he entered the room and sat down on the bed
the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

the white harmony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image

"A vigilante." Louise was shocked as she continued to listen to him speak. He really doesn't remember the binding seal! She definitely had to tell him, other wise summoning him would be pointless. Louise hesitated then sat beside him. "Uhm, Zero, you truly don't remember what happened after I summoned you." Not only did she have to worry about his hazy memory but, she had to retrieve his weapon. 'Summoning a familiar is so complicated.' She thought to herself.
Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:33 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and laughed saying "its not like i am gonna be your familiar forever." he took a box of pocky out of the inside of his jacket and began to munch on the pocky "No don"t remember, sorry."
the white harmony

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

the white harmony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image

Louise didn't know what to say, he was completely clueless. "Uhm actually Zero I uh..well sealed the deal." She revealed the markings on her hand that stretched to her fore arm, the markings were a contract that binded them forever. They were the same symbols on Zero's arm.
Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces