Hey everyone I'm Maegan, though of course i usually just go by Mae ^.^, and i love to role play<3. I have been role playing since I joined this site(actually it is the only reason I first joined. Everything about sings for my heart<3. I am really looking for a yuri role play, but in every 1 x 1 I have partaken in there has been multiple characters under our control, so other parings are easily done ^.^ I do tend to write a lot so I'm really looking for 3-5+ paragraphs. I'm also over 18 so i truthfully don't care what the rating is-of course keep in mind tos- which means that is all one you ^.^ I love romance, but it doesnt have to take a front seat in the slightest. I don't even mind not having a happy ending ^.^ I also love to talk to my partners and become friends ^.^ cause you know friends are dope. I would very much like to do the role play in forums/guilds because i like to format my posts ^.^ If you are looking then so am I. Give me a pm orrr post in this forum with a quote. Spelling is 100% not a big issue with me.

Some ideas(we can mix and match stuff together. Blend them all in a blend if you really want to):

The one I truly want to do
is actually continue an old roleplay, and basically just start off from where it died. (pm me about this please<3<3<3<3<3)
POKEMON<3<3<3<3<3
apocalypse
Lord of the Rings
The Elder Scrolls{ played Skyrim + Oblivion }
Twins or just sisters
Vampires(like vampire diaries<3)
Modern girl gets sent into the past
Got any? send me a pm with something you want to do<3