Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hope the kind's Profile Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:20 pm
Welcome to Hope the kind's Profile

The username is....Hope the kind

If you want to call me by name then it is....Nicole

What do I like....Anime, Pokemon, Digimon, Reading books and anime, Listening to K-pop, Eating, Playing Japanese Video Games, and Being on Gaia

What do I not like....Cheaters, Godmodding, Smokers, and Cheaters

My Favorite Digimon is......Dodomon

Partner Digimon.....Gomamon
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:23 pm
Character Information:

[][][]Nina Gverna[][][]

User Image

User ImageUsername: Hope the kind

Name/Gender/Age: Nina Gverna

Female

Tamer Profile: My Profile

Talents: Nina is very good at calculating and we aren't talking about math here. She is the person who greatly analyzes a situation in order to achieve the best results. Why does she have this talent? Its because in the past she was bullied for being the type of person who kept more to herself. People her age found it odd and began annoying her about it for the longest time. She decided, at one point, to turn the odds in her favor. If someone has made a claim that has no foundation to support it then she doesn't bother answering. If someone has made a claim that is irritating then beware from what comes out of her mouth.

Another talent she has is being able to keep calm in the most dire of situations. This appeared when a close being of hers passed away. Many people were attached to it but she demonstrated little emotion. People then began calling her cold and such but for her it is just a way to protect herself.

Equipment: Digivice, Waterproof backpack, Water Container, Wallet, A few changes of clothes, Soap, Sleeping Bag, First Aid Kit, some snacks, matches, flashlight with a solar panel in order to recharge it, and a diary with a pencil plus pen.

Back story: Her name is Nina Gverna. If the name sounds fancy to you then that was the point. Her family, the Gverna family, a wealthy family located in the United States. Her family owns quite a bit of land and their business lies in a hand of business. Her family have been the type of family to not fall to business family standards. Her mother and father are not divorced, she is a single child, they are not cold to each other, and they don't underhand people in their business. They have been a honest corporation and is well known about it. The name Gverna can be recognized by many countries. Lately they have had their hand in the phone company. They make various cellphones with great plans at a low price. Nina's father and mother like to spend their time at home with Nina. They know very well how business has the ability to split a family up. Both the mother and father have perfectly split their business life and personal life. So, what kind of girl does Nina become?

She is not like her parents. Everyone else around her has told her that she should be cold, heartless, cruel, and such. Her parent's have told her that they would love her no matter what road she decided to take in her life. They had their concerns about her but they decided it was her life and she had the right to choose it. Nina had been put in many prestigious schools and not because she was rich but because of her mind. She had an incredible mind and many prestigious schools wanted it. As she learned at high end schools many of her classmates were high end. However, many of them despised her or tried to cozy up to her for their family sakes. At first, Nina wasn't a cold person but because of her classmates she shut herself in. She didn't grow-up with friends and to this day she refrains from using her last name. She is tired of dealing with people who only care about names, and tired of shallow people. Her parents do what they can for her but it does very little.

When she was in high school and was walking home she found an interesting sight. In front of her was a creature she had never seen before. Its eye's sparkled with delight, its orange hair moving with the breeze, and it had the widest smile that she could remember. The creature reminded her of a seal but it clearly wasn't. It was white with various light purple markings across its body. Its tail was thin and it had very sharp looking claws. The creature spoke to her, not to the rich girl everyone saw but to the person she really was inside. A child who needed to be understood, who needed to be seen as her, who needed to be seen as normal. When the creature had disappeared that night, its presence being gone in a flash of light, something happened that day. Nina, the girl who always masked her presence, who shut herself in, began to cry. She couldn't explain those tears but she cried and cried. She never even got that creature's name but it was because of it that put a smile to her face.

From that meeting it didn't seem like Nina had change but her parent's wouldn't have said that. She seemed to have grown a heart while keeping everyone still at a distance. Eventually, she made her way into college and it was at that point that she was sucked into the Digital World. When she had awoken she found that same creature that had opened up her life. It was when she saw it again that she vowed to stay by its side, to protect it as it saved her.

Club/Rank:(to be filled out once you join one)

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1:
Gomamon --> Ikkakumon -->

Digimon 2:
Gatomon -->

Digimon 3:
Terriermon-->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval)

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:09 pm
Nina Gverna's Skeleton

User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon-->Zudomon-->Vikemon-->Vikemon-->Plesiomon
Dodomon->Dorimon-->Dorumon-->Dorugamon-->Doruguremon-->Alphamon
Tokomon->Patamon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Alphamon {Fused with DoruGreymon}
Hawkmon->Aquailamon->Garudamon->Phoenixmon
XXXXXX↳Moosemon
Huckmon->BaoHuckmon->SaviorHuckmon->Jesmon
Egg->Burgermon->Starmon->Shawujinmon->Jumbo Gamemon
Lalamon->Sunflowmon->Lilamon->Lotusmon
User Image

Away:
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
User ImageUser Image

Crest(s):
User Image

Current Attire:
Pic

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ

[imgleft]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/alana553/Anime Girls/1288169587_1440x900_pretty-anime-school-girl-1-1.jpg[/imgleft]
[align=left][b][u][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=skyblue][i][size=24]η[/size][size=22]ina[/size][/color][/b][/i][/align][/u]
[align=right][u][color=skyblue][b][i][size=24]ɢ[/size][size=22]verna[/size][/color][/b][/i][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/u][/align]
[align=center][size=12][color=royalblue]❝[i]Looks can be Deceiving...[/i]❞[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=#63B8FF][size=16]✪[/size][/color][/align][align=right][color=#63B8FF][size=16]✪[/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=dodgerblue][size=22]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size][/color][/align]
[size=11][/size]
[align=center][color=dodgerblue][size=22]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/size][/color][/align]
[align=left][color=#63B8FF][size=16]✪[/size][/color][/align][align=right][color=#63B8FF][size=16]✪[/size][/color][/align]

[spoiler][align=center][size=11][img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x457/luccadigimon/Gomamon/21-Gomamon.gif[/img][img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/alana553/Digimon/th028_dorumon_zpsxnwriwlm.gif[/img][img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x457/luccadigimon/Patamon/25-Patamon.gif[/img][img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x457/luccadigimon/Hawkmon/hawkmon2.gif[/img][img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/alana553/Digimon/20da58d4-e778-405c-b01d-ce0a63715636_zps3equb9pm.jpg[/img][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/stac2k7/digimon/lee/thBurgermona.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/Rogue_Lei/Digimon/Lalamon EV/Lalamon_vg.gif[/img]

On the Team:
Gomamon->Ikkakumon-->Zudomon-->Vikemon-->Vikemon-->Plesiomon
Dodomon->Dorimon-->Dorumon-->Dorugamon-->Doruguremon-->Alphamon
Tokomon->Patamon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Alphamon {Fused with DoruGreymon}
[color=white]XXXXXX[/color]↳Moosemon
Lalamon->Sunflowmon->Lilamon->Lotusmon
[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/RPCard/RPCardNinaGverna.png[/img]

Away:
Gatomon->{With WarGreymon}
WarGreymon->{With Gatomon}
[img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/alana553/Digimon/Gatomon-1_zpslhvjzolu.gif[/img][img]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x464/alana553/Digimon/6wargreymon_zpstmnp7je6.gif[/img]

Crest(s):
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/equality_zpsmmtix3kh.png[/img]

Current Attire:
Pic[/size][/align][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:26 pm
Stats

User Image

Hp: 120
Mp: 66
Offense: 27
Defense: 24
Speed: 24
Brains: 28

[align=left][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/X_Kaos_X/DigiArt/DBC/DBCHopethekindGoma_zps7437604c.png[/img][/align]

[align=center]Hp: 120
Mp: 66
Offense: 27
Defense: 24
Speed: 24
Brains: 28[/align]

Items

User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1 Here
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User ImageGatling Gun
User Imagex1 Crest of Equality
User Imagex1 Solo Breeder Coupon
User Imagex1 Silver Ball
User Imagex2 Breeder Coupon  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:36 pm
Cards

Deck of Digicards  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:55 am
Hope the kind

Hi there Hope (If that is what you want to be called) I'm Lief, one of the crew here. First off I would like to welcome you to DTI and say that you profile looks great. It's always nice to see a new face on the Island. It looks like you are finding your way around pretty well, but if you have any questions let me know and I'll do what i can to answer them.

The only other thing I will say is make sure you always have all your Digimon Guild art in your profile. currently you are good since you have the link for Gomamon, which is totally fine. but I'm sure at some point you will have more Digimon than fit on your roster haha.

Anyways, glad to meet you and I hope to see you around, Have fun and welcome to DTI!

Edit: I can remove this post if you would like, just let me know, sorry i should not have assumed you were done, my bad  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:23 pm
Digimon Art

User Image

Digivice

User Image

Digimon Registry

User Image

Digimon Registry

User Image

Digimon Registry

User Image

Digimon Registry

User Image

User Image

Registering Digiital Partner

User Image

Oryxmon

Won in the Year of the Sheep Contest: No Time To Be Kidding Around

User Image
Gatomon

User Image
Gargomon
Won in The Real Story of Saint Patrick Event: The Victim and Savior...Saint Patrick (True Ending)

User Image
Terriermon

User Image
Searchmon

Won in Easter Wastelands for "finding a lot of eggs as well as other things, you've gained Searchmon's curiousity"

User Image
Apocalymon

Won in Our Story Part 1: Day 42: Apocalypse Who?

User Image
Gomamon

Won in Welcome Weekend!!

User Image
Bukamon

User Image
Tokomon

User Image
Patamon

User Image
Angemon

User Image
MagnaAngemon

User Image

Won in Moose on the Loose in 5th Annual Canada Day Contest

User Image
Hawkmon

User Image
Aquilamon

User Image
Garudamon

User Image
Phoenixmon

User Image

Won in Digimon Avenger on 3rd Annual 4th of July Contest

User Image

Won in the Great Digital Race

User Image
Dorimon

User Image
Dorumon

User Image
Dorugamon

User Image
DoruGreymon

User Image
Alphamon

User Image
Huckmon

User Image
BaoHuckmon

User Image
SaviorHuckmon

User Image
Jesmon

User Image
Gaiomon

User Image
Digimon Slam Jam

User Image
Sakkakumon

User Image
Special Egg

User Image
Burgermon

User Image
Starmon

User Image
Shawujinmon

User Image
Jumbo Gamemon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:35 pm
Digivolution Lines

Gomamon->Ikkakumon->Zudomon->Vikemon->Plesiomon

Gatomon
XXXXXX↳Orxymon

Terriormon->Gargomon

Searchmon

Apocalymon

Bukamon{Mutated}->Tokomon->Patamon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Alphamon {Fused with DoruGreymon}

XXXXXX↳Moosemon

WarGreymon

Dodomon->Dorimon->Dorumon->Dorugamon->DoruGreymon->Alphamon {Fused with MagnaAngemon}

Gaioumon

Ancient Volcamon

Sakkakumon

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:37 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Hi there Hope (If that is what you want to be called) I'm Lief, one of the crew here. First off I would like to welcome you to DTI and say that you profile looks great. It's always nice to see a new face on the Island. It looks like you are finding your way around pretty well, but if you have any questions let me know and I'll do what i can to answer them.

The only other thing I will say is make sure you always have all your Digimon Guild art in your profile. currently you are good since you have the link for Gomamon, which is totally fine. but I'm sure at some point you will have more Digimon than fit on your roster haha.

Anyways, glad to meet you and I hope to see you around, Have fun and welcome to DTI!

Edit: I can remove this post if you would like, just let me know, sorry i should not have assumed you were done, my bad

Its quite alright ^^
I was wondering what to do next or where to go next....I think I'm a little lost T^T

Well it looks like you've done most of the signing up for things that you can, other than that it's all about talking to other people, rping in the rp, doing card battles if you can find someone to battle with and contests, lots of contests although I think for once in quite a while we have no contests going on....hum wonder if i should make one haha

Honestly i would think it's a good time to jump into the RP, we just ended an event that had a lot of people stuck so it would not surprise me to see people starting to come back to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:28 am
Hope the kind

I must say, I'm greatly enjoying your enthusiasm for the guild. 3nodding

It's refreshing. How are you liking things so far?

Sidenote: I feel like we've met before. Are you in any pokemon guilds?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:10 am
Hope the kind

Hello! =D how are you?

Looks like you could use some more digimon so how about joining the current contests happening right now! 3nodding

It's the year of the sheep! (or is it goat? =w=; ) so DTI is celebrating with this contest!: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=262447

Join us ^^ it'll be fun and you could win a digimon  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:10 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind

I must say, I'm greatly enjoying your enthusiasm for the guild. 3nodding

It's refreshing. How are you liking things so far?

Sidenote: I feel like we've met before. Are you in any pokemon guilds?

Hello~
How could I not?! I must be enthusiastic in order to get my beloved Dodomon! Yet, overall I just love Digimon and this Guild has great potential!

Sidenote: We might have....I am in a bit of Pokemon Guilds at the time. I do most of my Pokemon rps in Pokemon Hidden Legends Guild.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:11 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

Hello! =D how are you?

Looks like you could use some more digimon so how about joining the current contests happening right now! 3nodding

It's the year of the sheep! (or is it goat? =w=; ) so DTI is celebrating with this contest!: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=262447

Join us ^^ it'll be fun and you could win a digimon

You betcha! I must admit that some of the contests seems so....challenging or maybe the rules could be explained a little better? I dont know.....its just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:12 pm
Hope the kind
Hello~
How could I not?! I must be enthusiastic in order to get my beloved Dodomon! Yet, overall I just love Digimon and this Guild has great potential!

Sidenote: We might have....I am in a bit of Pokemon Guilds at the time. I do most of my Pokemon rps in Pokemon Hidden Legends Guild.

Well that's good. Hopefully we can continue to grow with you joining us as we step into our greatest potential.
If you don't mind me asking, are you in school?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:17 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hope the kind
Hello~

Well that's good. Hopefully we can continue to grow with you joining us as we step into our greatest potential.
If you don't mind me asking, are you in school?

I'm very happy to hear that ^^
I am in school. Currently I'm in college so if my schedule seems strange then college is the answer. How about you?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff