Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yandere girlxLonely Boy Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 am
User Image

Fuzen Hirashima has been lonely all his life his parents died when he was younger and the person taking care of him his is older sister, but his sister has fallen ill leaving him to have a after school job to pay the bills at there apartment. well one day he was kind to a girl that was quiet but was the schools student body president. she was having a bad day and he talked to her and cheered her up and he left. that's when it started she began stalking him and watching his every move, she tried to sabotage his dates but they always ended on bad terms because of him. a killer is loose on the streets killing people and it looks like that the killer as their eyes set on Fuzen, what will the Obsessed girl do to protect her true love. will she be with him and will he be with her or will he die in her arms or the exact opposite. we will see  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:21 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Fuzen Hirashima has been lonely all his life his parents died when he was younger and the person taking care of him his is older sister, but his sister has fallen ill leaving him to have a after school job to pay the bills at there apartment. well one day he was kind to a girl that was quiet but was the schools student body president. she was having a bad day and he talked to her and cheered her up and he left. that's when it started she began stalking him and watching his every move, she tried to sabotage his dates but they always ended on bad terms because of him. a killer is loose on the streets killing people and it looks like that the killer as their eyes set on Fuzen, what will the Obsessed girl do to protect her true love. will she be with him and will he be with her or will he die in her arms or the exact opposite. we will see

I can rp with you on this. Do you want to make a small profile for my character?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:22 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
User Image

I can rp with you on this. Do you want to make a small profile for my character?

are you saying that you want to make it or do you want me two  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 am
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
User Image

User Image
Name: Hanna Cullen
Nationality: Japanese/Caucasian American

((I didn't want to include her bio because it's contain spoliers for her character))

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:12 am
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
User Image

User Image

((I didn't want to include her bio because it's contain spoliers for her character))

i can't see her pic  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:15 am
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
User Image

User Image

i can't see her pic

I can see it perfectly buy I don't mind changing it!  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:16 am
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
User Image

User Image

i can't see her pic

can you please cause we will be using pics  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:49 am
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
User Image

User Image

i can't see her pic

if i click on the symbol then i can see it can you try to find a similar pic on photobucket  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:55 am
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
Gothicpinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima

User Image

i can't see her pic

if i click on the symbol then i can see it can you try to find a similar pic on photobucket

No. I just decided to use a gif for her photo but I going to change it according to scenes in the plotline. Do you want to kick this off?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:01 am
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
Gothicpinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima

User Image

i can't see her pic

No. I just decided to use a gif for her photo but I going to change it according to scenes in the plotline. Do you want to kick this off?

sure  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 am
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima
GothicPinkxoxo
Zero Hirashima

i can't see her pic

sure

Ok  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:10 am
User Image

Fuzen was walking to school from the hospital paying the hospital bills. he sighed saying "It gets more expensive every time but they are close to finding a cure for my big sis. oh crap i am late for school." he took his scooter out of his backpack and rode to school. he arrived just in the nick of time he walked into the school and walked into class and sat down.
GothicPinkxoxo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:37 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
A few minutes later, the bright pink haired president rushed into her English class. "I'm so sorry, I was doing something for student affairs," She explained blushing a little from embarrassment of being late for her class. "Because you, Ms. Cullen are always early, I can consider your tardiness acceptable." the pink haired girl smiled and walked to the only available seat next to a cute blond hair boy. "Is this seat open? I don't want to take your friend or girlfriend's seat." She asked the blond.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff