Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image Tsubasa was excited.

One could say he was probably being a nuisance, but he begged to differ. He was not giving up on this one. Not at all. He had finally found a woman he thought much of. Someone smart, clever, and cute to boot. Sadly, she did not share these thoughts about herself, and she made it very vocal. How many times had she compared herself to a monster? A hundred? Two hundred? Too many times? Two-legs had damaged her ego, and he was ready to fix that!

Carrying a little pink flower in his mouth, the fox headed straight for a certain mutated vixen's home. He often went bearing her gifts, though this time it was more romantic than usual. However, it wasn't intended to be romantic. No. The flower was actually ready to become an accessory. She often fretted with her noose, and now he wanted to give her something else to focus on. Something to keep her mind off the damned two-legs and their insufferable intolerance.

Dropping the flower by his feet once he neared a den, Tsubasa immediately sat down, tail wagging a clear little 'u' in the snow. There was no doubt he was delighted to see Andi once more.

"Andi?" He chirped, holding himself back from diving right into her den. Girls didn't like that. He had learned that the hard way. His sister had given him the nastiest smack the last time he attempted that. Yowch!

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm
User Image An ear twitched in the dark. A very familiar fox called out to her. Andi peeked her head out into the cold. "Are you going to sit in the cold like a weirdo or come inside where its warm?" She scowled at him, but not in an angry way. More like: Get your butt in here before your tail freezes off. The blue one was ever persistent in seeing her. Not like she didn't mind. She loved it in fact. It was company.

She wiggled back to make more room for him. Her den was on the small side but had plenty of room for two. She wasn't exactly planning on him visiting, but it was a pleasant surprise whenever he did come around. She pulled up and extra blanket from a winter cache her mother helped her get. She wasn't crazy about the cold. Though others swear its the best 'cuddle' weather. She snorted to herself and waited for Tsubasa to join her.

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:01 pm
He grinned when he heard the familiar voice, flushing just a tad. Him? In her den? Didn't she realize how others might perceive that? Or did she not care? Actually, when was Andi one to care about how people viewed them, anyway? She always seemed content with his presence, whether or not her family was around. Actually, was he a fool to think that perhaps she liked when he visited? She always sounded just a bit pleased when the male greeted her.

Thankful for the fact he hadn't inherited his fathers size, the male wiggled into the den and cozied up to Andi to share his warmth. "Brrr!" Shuddering against her, the fox curled up into a nice and tight ball, tail tip thumping against the ground.

"What a generous lady you are for letting me find shelter from that horrible cold in here!"

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:02 am
Andi tensed from his contact, not because of him, but because he was cold! She slipped away from him and threw a blanket over him. "Use that to warm up." She refused to be cold after being warm and coy in her den. With the blanket barrier she did wiggle a bit closer. "You're nuts for coming out here in the first place." She cracked a smirk. The of course she was happy he was there. It got lonely in the winter months.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:01 pm
Tsubasa almost whined when she wiggled away, tail flicking as a blanket found its way on himself. Blinking, he tugged it closer against his frame with his mouth, pushing into Andi's side to share the warmth.

"Where'd you get the blanket?" He questioned, laughing at her latest statement. He was, wasn't he? Nah, he preferred the word adventurous, but he wasn't about to correct Andi. He laid his head on his paws, sighing as a shiver rippled through his body. Deities it was cold!

"Is that any way to speak to your new heater?" He chirped, a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:04 pm
Yushika

Andi scoffed at the blue Tsubasa. "Says the one whose been out in the cold." She playfully pushed at him. "If anyone is a heater it would be me." As for his other question. "I found them. Near a human settlement but it didn't seem like they were using it. So I took it." Even if they were using it she wouldn't have cared.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm
Oh! The flower. His paw jabbed out of the den, dragging the flower gently towards him and nudging it with his nose towards her as an offering. Rolling his eyes, the male reached up, affectionately nuzzling his friends cheek.

"Oh, don't be grumpy. You know you much rather have me here then outside. The more warmth the better, right? I'll warm up in a jiffy, and then you'll be nice an' toasty."

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 pm
She raised a brow at the flower. She had already ditched her crown, so she fixed her hair and placed the flower behind her ear. She swatted playfully at the nuzzle. Andi wasn't used to affection so it was odd getting it. "Sure. Whatever." She smiled. "What brings you out here this time?" Tsubasa was her only visitor, so she was curious what his excuse was this time. He always brought her little gifts and she loved that.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 am
What brings him out? Well, her, duhh. His face flushed at the mental comment, shrugging instead and attempting to play the cool card for as long as it would work.

"Oh, y'know. You were on the way so I thought I'd stop by. Make sure you weren't lonely." Bold faced lie right there. Honestly, the only reason he ever came up here was to see her, and he was reluctant to admit it for the time being. He was sure she'd be scared off, or probably just find him insufferable, and he wouldn't want that, no no. Then he'd have less chances to give her presents and make her smile.

His tail wagged vaguely, smacking against the insides of the den as a sweet smile crossed his face. "You should visit me sometime. I bet my folks would love you."

X Moon Fighter X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 pm
"On the way? On the way to what?" He was right with one part. She did get lonely easily. She eyes him suspiciously. "Are you sure that isn't some lame excuse to come bother me?" She wiggled in the spot to get comfy. She had a smirk... and it dropped as soon as he mentioned the a visit to his parents. "Your parents? Would love... Me?" Yeah. Sure... "Did you hit your head on something? I'm not the kind of girl you bring home to the parents..." The whole thought made her uncomfortable.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:13 am
He flashed a grin as she eyed him, tail wagging once in return. However, his tail froze when her smile drooped, his ears flicking back slightly. What had he said?

"Why not?" He asked softly, genuine confusion in his tone. Of course she was! She was cute, and smart, and wonderful! Sure, a little grumpy at times, but Tsubasa liked that about her — it was endearing!

"I like you and think you're amazing. They would, too." He paused, laughing nervously. Well, perhaps that was a bit too direct.

X Moon Fighter X

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff