Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Traveling Areas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:50 pm
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
"Not this time," Claire hissed. "This time, I'm getting what I want. Because I'm not helpless this time." It was as if Kam was suddenly being assaulted by several people as Claire used her telekinesis to strike him several times, each strike like a strong punch. She managed to slip away from him and then uncoiled the whip. "Get out of my way. The only way you'll stop me from getting away is by killing me. Which means that your master will kill you as well."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:56 pm
Gurzil, lowered his head and waited. He took the tackle at full force, allowing it to throw him to the ground, and roll. As, soon as he gained the top position. He moved his torso towards her, effectively dodging the blade. His arm then made to lock her blade arm, against his side.

Gurzil, actually failed at keeping her legs beneath him. Blade, threw her legs around his neck, attempting to roll backwards, releasing her from his hold. Normally, this would have worked, but Gurzil was no mere, grunt. He responded by standing up, his free arm wrapping around her thighs. Then he just dropped down, Making to slam her back against the ground beneath her. His right hand, released her thighs to be driven downward towards her jaw, and Gurzil had no interest in pulling his punches at this time. If it hit, it would hurt, but she'd survive. Particularly with the amount of rage she was experiencing.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:06 pm
Dameon Black

Kam took the hits fairly easily. It helped that he actually enjoyed pain. Then he saw her uncoiling the whip and had to grin, "Bring it on, Little One... It's been a while since I had a good whipping..." he taunted her softly, "Besides..." he added then paused as he looked her over from head to toe and back up. But his gaze stopped on her neck and he gave her a deliberately taunting look.

"You won't get too far... Not after the touch of an Incubus... It's addictive and additive... I didn't have to touch you long for it to take effect... I'd give it two hours, maybe three, and you'll be begging for more..." he told her and had to lick his lips over the thought.

He started towards her but at a slow pace, "Come on, Precious... Come back on your own... Negotiate your own contract with my Master... He'll take care of that little male relative problem for you and give you your freedom when his finished with you... Might even let you use your whip on me if you're really good..." he countered her argument with a touch of logic but couldn't stop himself from teasing her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:16 pm
DawnShadow666

Blade took the hits with mere grunts of pain, barely feeling them as she continued to fight back. She'd managed to keep hold of the dagger and used it to slash at his arm after the punch to her jaw. She twisted with the supple spine of her animal form and threatened to toss him from her as her arm came back on a return slash that could stab as well if it landed.

She was a superb fighter and even a good instinctive fighter. But she wasn't able to think right now. She was little more than a cornered feline berserker, a cat that had never been tamed...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:34 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
"Even if your touch takes effect soon, I'm going to get away from here," Claire stated. "I'll find my relative and gain my freedom myself." She was quiet for a moment. "And then I'll be back. I'll join your master on my terms. I won't be some piece of property. I'll be a free demon making the decision to do it on my own." While Blade had killed Dealer before he had the chance to completely change Claire's thoughts, the need to serve Gurzil and help him had been successfully planted deep inside of her, and it was starting to take hold of her. She smirked a bit. "I'll expect you to take care of the lust your touch will end up creating, by the way." She put the whip away. "I suppose you'll need to come with me. You master will kill you if you return without me."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:48 pm
Dameon Black

Kam listened to her then had to admire her trail of thought. He even gave her a mocking bow of respect and winked at her, "You devious little devil... You're a true Demoness at heart, Claire... While we're gone, you'll have to help me come up with a really good nickname for you," he said with a rumbling growl before he finished approaching her.

He looked over at Dancer and rolled his eyes, "Yo! Pet! When Master is finished with the cat, help him with her then do as he says. Patch yourself up while you wait," he called out to the hybrid then grinned down at Claire.

"Alright then, Sweetness... to make things go a bit faster... I need a taste of your blood... But for the fun of it, I'll let you decide how I get it... Just don't go thinking vampire. Try something more fun..." he told her as he stopped in front of her without actually touching her.

But his nearness would show her that he'd been right about his touch. She'd be starting into the craving with small things. And he had to admit that he was hoping for a kiss with a taste of blood to it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:24 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Claire rolled her eyes a bit as Kam spoke again. "I'm sure you'll think up a nickname you like," she said. When he got close to her, she definitely started to feel the effects of his touch. She bit her tongue hard enough to bring blood and then decided to give him what he wanted. She closed the tiny distance, sliding her arms around him and kissing him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:46 pm
Dameon Black

Kam just gave her a grin before she kissed him. Then he kissed her back. Okay, he didn't just kiss her back. He took over the kiss, even to the point of bending her back a bit for it. As he kissed her, he took in her blood and let his unique bloodline go to work but slid his hands around her to keep her where she was.

The process would take a little bit, after all. So no sense wasting time in a fruitless search when they could be having so much more fun...

He did, finally, let her up for air, knowing that the kiss would add to the effects of his touch. He kept his hands around her and used a touch of his power to put a set of clothes on her. Namely, a rather sexy leather outfit that he'd have endless hours watching her move around in and would certainly enjoy taking off of her later.

He nipped at her lower lip teasingly before letting her go, "We should get going... I'll be able to track your uncle here in a short while... Shall we?" he told her then gestured for her to lead the way.

He knew his Master could handle the others with ease and would call him back if he was needed...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Claire moaned into the kiss, the added effects making her desire reach new levels. When he finally broke the kiss, she gasped for breath and then examined the outfit he put her in. It definitely made her feel sexy. And it did a pretty good job of showing off some of the beautiful symbols Gurzil had burned into her skin. She licked her lips and then gave Kam a teasing smirk. "I hope you enjoy the view," she said. "I hope it gets you nice and wanting. Once we've seen my uncle and gotten this whole thing taken care of, I'm going to find a nice private area and let you satisfy this lust your touch caused." She started walking in a seemingly random direction. She had a feeling that her uncle was in this general direction. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:44 pm
Dameon Black

Kam just gave a soft chuckle as he started following her, knowing full well that they'd be taking care of the need starting to burn inside of her alot sooner than she thought they would be...

They moved on down the road with him very definitely enjoying the view. It didn't take long before he figured out where her uncle was and knew they would have to be a little tricky with that one... He knew he wouldn't be particularly welcome at the Re base... And maybe not with the woman standing in close proximity to Claire's uncle...

A good ways down the road and he moved around her to head off the road and set them up a camp. As a demon of desire, even half of one, his own desires for comfort actually entered into the equation of moments like this. So it wasn't but a moment before they had a roaring fire, very comfortable bedding, and even the privacy of a plush tent. There was even food laid out inside the tent.

"It'll take a bit to get to your uncle. I was able to trace where he is and I know that getting in there is going to be harder than you think..." he explained, "No sense rushing over there only to have to wait... Best to get a bit of rest and wait for him to head in our way...." he added, knowing full well that the waiting was going to get him lucky...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:31 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Claire could feel Kam's eyes on her as she walked, her need getting greater and greater. She went with him off the road to make camp. By now, her thoughts were far from pure and innocent. It took real effort to get her mind off of what she wanted to do with Kam so that she could do anything. Her entire body was heating up and becoming incredibly sensitive, to the point that even the feeling of the leather against her skin was almost overwhelming. She was starting to breathe hard as she looked around the tent, needing some sort of relief soon. She was definitely feeling the full effects of Kam's touch on her now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:52 am
Dameon Black

Kam moved into the tent behind her but didn't touch her just yet. Instead, he walked slowly around their temporary digs, making sure it was as he wanted it. He was also letting her have a good look at him while he was at it.

He still hadn't changed what he was wearing, though he had returned to his gorgeous human form. Black jeans with the top button undone and boots to match, leather bracers with short spikes along the outsides and knuckles. And his collar.

That last was probably what would confuse her. It wasn't the collar of a slave. Instead, he wore the collar of a willingly bound demon. It meant that he'd, literally, given his heart to Gurzil. Whenever he took his fully demonic form, the collar stayed with him and formed a golden chain that would wrap around Gurzil's wrist when he was with him. It also changed to suit his master's whims.

In demonic culture, that collar was a sign of status among the bound demons. The more ornate, the higher the status. His seemed to be simple black leather with spikes around it at the moment, but it was still more than that. The leather was of the highest quality and carried black engravings in it even more beautiful than the ones Gurzil had carved into her skin. The spikes appeared to be pure gold but were actually a more rare metal. Since demons couldn't wear gold, they had something similar but much more rare. The metal didn't have a name but most demons knew what it was.

As he turned his amber eyes to finally look at her, the spikes on his collar actually disappeared, leaving just the leather. He looked her over briefly then held a hand out to her as he stood beside the plush bedding, that hand an open invitation for her to come to him...

He knew he wouldn't have to say anything. Her need would bring her to him. At least he was staying in his human form for this instead of subjecting her to more of his incubus form...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:29 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Claire couldn't take her eyes off of Kam as he walked around the tent. His collar confused her, but it wasn't something she really cared about right now. His touch was effecting her fully now, pushing thoughts of anything but lust and need out of her mind. She seemed a bit dazed as he held a hand out to her, though she immediately moved toward him. She took his hand and closed any remaining distance between them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:51 am
Dameon Black

Kam pulled her into him and settled his hands at her hips to hold her against him for a moment so he could look into her eyes and had to chide her just a bit, "You pushed this pretty far, Claire... Almost too far... You should have spoken up sooner..." he told her softly then raised one of his hands to brush a lock of her hair back from her face.

"Not to worry, though... I'll take care of you..." he promised her in a soft hungry whisper as he backed her a bit then helped her lay down on the soft bedding and joined her there, stretching out beside her.

He could see how far gone she was and knew that he was going to be busy tonight. Maybe even into the morning.

But he didn't hesitate any more. He simply leaned in to kiss her deeply and hungrily as he started the dance, determined to exhaust her to the point that she passed out. Yes, he used a bit of pain during the night, but as an enhancement to the pleasure.

In the end, he finally tucked her in at his side, silently grateful that he'd wanted bindings for her as well or his back would have been clawed to shreds. While that wasn't anything new to him, and he did enjoy that from time to time, he knew it would only enhance the mental damage his master had done to her and wasn't conducive to his plans to get her back to his master under her own will.

So, yes, he'd tied her up at some point. But she was untied now and curled up beside him like a contented kitten....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Claire woke up after the night with Kam. She still felt tired and a bit sore, but so completely satisfied. She had needed this experience with Kam to show her that sex could be pleasurable. Her first time with a man had been when Gurzil forced himself on her, and the things he'd done to her hadn't exactly left a good impression. Kam showing her that it could be pleasurable was good for helping her with the mental scars Gurzil had given her. She yawned and looked up at him. "That was quite fantastic," she said. "I needed that. Not just because of your touch. I needed it for a completely different reason. So thank you."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff