Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Traveling Areas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 am
Gurzil, almost moaned at the feeling of the blade, biting into his arm. Though, he did not have the time to sit there, and enjoy it. Instead he raised his now, free hand, taking the stab directly, into his palm. As, soon as the hilt touched down, He tightened his grasp around the blade, and then jerked to one side, snapping the blade at the guard. Then he tossed the blade to the side.

He stood again, his left hand gripping her leg again. His eyes were crazed with anger, more so than Even Blade was dealing with. And, yet he was completely calm. HE was focused on the fight before him. His bloody palm, began to glow white, heat waves rising like smoke from his, hands. While the injured hand, Healed the wound with the hellish flames. Then he manipulated the hell fire, to actually form flames on his palm, burning as white as forge Iron. Slowly the flames twisted, and swirled. Faster, and faster they spun, until they formed a drill like mass. With this he struck down at her sword arm, making to pin it to the ground. His other hand, burned against her thigh, red mist rising from the sizzling, blood coming to the surface.

Red Gypsy
Please keep in mind you can escape both if you wish.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:35 am
DawnShadow666

Blade shifted to one side to avoid the flames going at her sword arm but couldn't avoid the grip on her leg or the flames he was using. She kicked at his knee with her free leg and knocked him off balance enough to twist away from him then spun into a kneeling position, favoring her burned leg as she glared at him.

She only waited a bare second before going at him again, taking him around the middle to take him to the ground in a repeat of her initial attack. Only this time she she used the heel of her palm to impact his chin as they landed then rolled away from him to land in a low crouch, ready to attack again.

But instead of staying in the crouch, she started to move around him slowly while keeping herself facing him, ready to use the rage inside of her instead of letting it use her.

Dancer had gotten inside the cave and patched himself up, though he'd need stitches later. He came outside just in time to see Blade start circling Gurzil and narrowed his eyes a bit as he watched her, figuring out what she was doing. Once he figured it out, he knew he had to say something or she was going to wind up needing more patching up than he did.

"Her cat needs you to prove you can tame her. Tame the cat, tame the woman. But I'd go in a different direction if I were you. Pain she can handle. Pleasure is a different story..." he called out to Gurzil then took a seat beside the cave opening with the first aid kit he'd found to start stitching up the slice across his torso.

Dameon Black

Kam gave a teasing smile as he shifted his fingers lightly up and down the center of her body, enjoying her reactions to him, "Don't put me on a pedestal, Claire. I'm really not much different from my Master. We just have different 'tastes'... He's a demon of war. He feeds on pain, fear, and rage. I survived my first night with him after my father sold me to him as food and have been with him ever since. I even bound myself to him fully. He gave me my revenge against my father. He's really not that bad to work for," he explained softly.

He watched his fingers moving over her skin then let them trace over the marks Gurzil had given to her, "I'm different in that I feed off of lust, sex, and desire. I'm only half incubus but it's my dominant half. Don't make me out to be a saint for what we've just done," he continued then gave her a teasing half grin, "And what I plan to continue to do with you..." he had to add then turned his attention back to his fingers and her skin as he set to working her back up.

"Oh no, sweet Claire... My intentions are purely selfish... The more you enjoy your time with me, the more I get out of it. The higher your pleasure, the more I feed from it. And I know you aren't fully recovered from my favorite half's touch just yet..." his amber eyes took on a darker look as he leaned in to give her neck a teasing n**, "I also plan to teach you to enjoy some of what my master would love to do to you, to enjoy having the both of us to the point that you never want to leave us..." he couldn't resist adding that much in as he let his lips trail over her neck and shoulder while his hands set to working her up all over again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:45 pm
Gurzil rolled over into a kneeling position. His left hand rose to wipe away the blood from his lip. His eyes glared at the woman, while his lips held that crazed Cheshire grin. " Pain and pleasure are, one in the same. A Lesson you too shall learn... Dancer." He spoke without ever looking from his opponent. Then stood, as he rolled his head from side to side, be rewarded with a series of loud pops.

He then held up his fist, and dropped into a low stance. " Come on putty tat.... Can't you do better than that.... I wanted to have fun, but you're ruining it with your negativity." Gurzil Vanished, or so it would seem to the, untrained eye. When he appeared , it was directly in front of her. Most fighters would attack from the side, not Gurzil. They always expected the slightly blind sided attacks.
He moved with true battle prowess, and uncanny flexibility. His right leg moved around the backside, of her own right leg. While his right arm hooked aorund her torso, and up behind her left arm pit. His head and right shoulder, pressed upward to force her out of her crouch. Then to end the full fluid motion of the attack. He twisted his upper and lower bodies, in opposite directions. Shoving his shoulder, and arm into her. While his right leg sweep back behind him, this all in an attempt to throw her on her arse, hard.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

User Image
Claire
Claire didn't respond to Kam's words, deciding that traveling with him would be too time consuming, since he seemed to be more interested in sex than what she needed to get done. She let him have his fun, enjoying herself quite a bit as well. And right after they were done, she made her move. She touched his mind, taking advantage of the fact that his mental defense was weak while so far from his master. She put him into a deep sleep and got up, getting dressed and starting toward where her uncle was, using the location she had pulled from Kam's head as a start.
[Exit]

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:43 am
All was quite, and had been for a great deal of time. It had been that way ever since he had sent his servants away, in search of recruits, and a suitable location for a base. While, Gurzil got some much needed rest. Every leader whether they be sane, or not, needed the solitude in order to to assesses their thoughts, and formulate them into a solid plan of action.
At this time, the Demon Lord was lying out in the open. His true crimson form sprawled out among the golden blades, of dying grass. His golden orbs watching the clouds go by. Though at this time, Gurzil wasn't planning anything. No, at this moment, the demon was simply finding shapes in the clouds. On occasion a wicked cackle shattered, the thin glass of silence.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:04 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
"Aren't there better ways to use your time, Gurzil?" a voice asked from nearby. "You look pretty peaceful right now. Hell, people may even mistake you for something besides the insane monster you are." Claire moved into view, smirking as she examined him. She still wore the sexy leather outfit Kam had put her in, but she carried herself with much greater confidence than she had before, and it was obvious that whatever fear she had previously had for Gurzil was gone. "Did you miss me?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:30 am
The Crimson Bull produced a sound akin to the crumbling of mountains. His great form shaking from the laughter. " Would they have approached, they'd had found me to be. . . Quite insane, Aaahahahahaha", He said while raising his right hand. It's palm was flaring with hellish flames. " One small flick, and this entire plain goes up in flames." He said, indicating the dying blades of grass. As far as the eye could see, there was nothing but golden blades, and stalks. The flames withdrew into hand. So that he did not set the plain a blaze, prematurely.. As, he rose from his lying position and from there, he got to his feet.
Gurzil's steps made no noise, though each one shook the ground, with mild violence. His golden orbs stared down upon the small woman. " I did indeed." He stepped towards her, his form shimmering, blurring and shrinking. Until he was in his odd elvish-like form. Once he was within a few feet of her. His right hand rose to gently brush her cheek, his face was one of a lover. Of someone whom had dearly missed a part of their soul. He leaned in close his eyes closing. He stop short, just enough to lightly brush his lips to hers. His right hand now resting on the side of her neck, his finger tips hooked around the back, while the thumb gently rested along her jawline. He teased her and then leaned in with such passion. Though just before his lips connected he turned his head, brushing his cheek along hers. Bring his lips to her ear. " Much easier to remember you weeping form beneath me.", He whispered with such affection, it was a complete contradiction to what he was saying.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:57 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
"Setting the entire plain on fire would have been amusing, but not very impressive," Claire stated, looking a bit bored. She seemed completely unaffected by his seemingly tender actions, her only reaction being a soft chuckle when he mentioned her weeping beneath him. "I'm afraid that my weeping is something you'll only have the pleasure of seeing that once. I'm no longer that scared and broken half human girl you dealt with before. I'm no one's property now. I'm so much more than I was. So I hope you enjoyed my old self while you had her. My human half is gone, along with any fear I had of you." She started returning his affection, placing several kisses on his neck before trailing to his lips and stopping short. "I also found the thoughts my father forced into my head and removed them. I do not feel compelled to serve you. But that doesn't change the fact that I think I could find quite a bit of enjoyment with you, Gurzil."

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:04 pm
He had sensed something was different about her. He knew she felt no fear for him, He didn't care. He had just been telling her the truth. . . I a very creeper status, way. However, he had not expected the return of his fake affections. Nor, did he expect this clear proposition. She truly had learned a few things.
" What did you have in mind?" He asked without moving.

Dameon Black
OOC: That seems like a good place to time skip.Yes?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:43 pm
Dameon Black
DawnShadow666

"Awww... I don't think anyone missed me at all..." came the familiar voice of Kam as he appeared walking towards them, seemingly appearing from out of nowhere. As he approached, his long backless trench coat flared around his legs and showed that he was wearing nothing but a pair of leather under the coat. Well, that and the collar that marked him as a willingly bound demon. Right now it was leather with sharp spikes.

He finally came to a stop a few steps away and dropped to his knees, his eyes going instantly to the one he'd bound himself to, a wicked gleam dancing in depths of his eyes that would be all too familiar to Gurzil.

"And I even when to the trouble of bringing a special present for you, Master..." he added, knowing that Gurzil dearly loved surprise gifts...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitiara_fox

Shadowy Rogue

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image

𝓚𝒾𝓉𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶O𝓐𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈

Location: Dark WoodsMood: TenseCompanions: NoneStatus: FreeBreed:White WerewolfAlliance: Herself

Kitiara debated the main road, but at night she doubted anyone or rather few would dare venture out. She knew the rumors and kept a blade hidden under her cloak. One good thing about being a werewolf was her senses were better. She kept her ears alert for tips on if someone was out there with her. She kept her eyes low as she walked the road, closet to the forest in case someone venture down it then she could jump into the brush. Maybe she could find a river close by to get some fish, though she doubted she would be that lucky. She sighed softly as she walked, the night was her comfort. However she knew others with less noble hearts roamed the night as well.

OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 pm
Kitiara_fox

There was a sudden flash of dark fire in front of Kitiara as a woman appeared. The woman stayed still and silent for a moment, giving Kitiara a moment to look her over. She wore dark fighting leathers with a sword sheathed at her side. She was unnaturally beautiful, as if she was designed to be perfect in every way. The only flaws on her body were a few scars from sessions with her Master after failing a mission. She looked over to Kitiara, looking her over with a blank expression. "You seem lost," she said, her voice as emotionless as her expression. "My name is Nyx. Would you like a bit of assistance?" Nyx's master was experimenting on the WereTigers he had gotten from Nashirr, so she was scouting around for anything or anyone that her master may find interesting. And she knew that a White Werewolf would definitely catch his interest, since they were extremely rare. All she had to do was manage to get her to trust her long enough to deliver her to Goh.  

Dameon Black
Crew

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:25 pm
Dameon Black
I was unsure on who to quote or if I should quote anybody, so I'm going to do all three of you guys. Just in case.
Red Gypsy
Wolfe Garm

User ImageUser Image
User Image

• Stepping off the small boat, the cloaked figure passed over a purse of coins for the payment she owed. She watched as the sailor weighed the pouch in his grimy hands before staring at her with his only good eye. “You sure this is all of it missy? I wouldn’ want to have to find you later and take my payment in the other method we had discussed.”

Shuddering at his fetid breath, Wini calmly stepped away from him while he only grinned at her with rotten teeth. “Don’t be daft. You’re lucky I’m paying you at all. We nearly died on the voyage.“ she said, her voice softening as her irritation grew.

“But ya didn’. I gots you here just like I said I would.”

“Hm. And you’re sure this is the way to the Sanctuary?” she asked, turning to look at the small port in front of her. There wasn’t much to it, but I guess for just a check in station, it was better than some she had seen. And not to mention, she wouldn’t be here long. She needed to leave and wipe her trail before the bounty hunters caught her scent.

“Aye, this is it. But I don’ think we’re done with our business.” He said, his hands motioning to something out of her vision. The woman turned her cloaked head slightly and saw that it wasn’t something, but someone. Two someones who probably outweighed her by two hundred pounds. Sighing in disappointment, she reached into her cloak and pulled out a small velvet pouch, this one red. Dipping her fingers into it, she pulled out a powder that matched its bag – both actions she kept hidden from the sailor and his approaching henchmen.

“Fools.” Wini said, her bright blue eyes flashing from underneath her hood. That was the only warning that was given but the poor bastards still didn’t see it coming. Before the horrid sailor in front of her could issue another word, she blew the powdery substance into his face and watched in satisfaction as he froze in place.

Wini could hear the other two’s footfalls coming faster and closer but no matter how big or fast they were, they were still no match for her. If her old master taught her anything, it was how to take advantage of a situation. Brains will always outmatch strength. Because as soon as the henchman came within reaching distance, she threw her red powder on them as well. Once they were all frozen in place, she tsked loudly before walking towards the sailor and retrieving her coin purse from his nasty hands. “You really should have just taken the money.” She murmured.

Stowing away her red pouch, she grabbed a vial of brown liquid and opened it, making sure to open it away from herself. The stench that rose from the murky liquid was so foul, that it would turn even the strongest of stomachs, but it was what she needed to erase their memories of her. If not, not only would the bounty hunters be after her, but so would these creeps. I mean, she could always kill them but she’d rather not. She’d already seen enough death in her lifetime as it was.

Once the three idiots were taken care of, Wini used the last of her erasing potion to negate both her smell and her magic trail so that if anyone came to these shores looking for her – they would not sense anything. Feeling relieved for the first time in months, the woman smiled to herself as she headed down the road whose sign pointed towards the Sanctuary she was searching for.

• User Image

ωɦε૨ε: On the road heading towards the Sanctuary
    ฬเtђ: Herself
    мσσ∂: Irritated yet slightly relieved
    ωεα૨เɳɠ: Black dress with the bottom slightly tattered, a thick black cloak, her skull mask and a gold arm band.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:28 am
    MzDuchess
    (Quoting me was fine. Also, I hope you have fun with Luna.)

Wolfe Garm
    (Quoting you so you know where she's at, in case Al'gaan wants to pay her a visit.)

User Image
    Luna
    | Where: Traveling Areas | Who's Nearby: Wini |
    Feeling: Hungry | Wearing: A light gray t-shirt and denim shorts |

A wicked, psychotic giggling began to sound around Wini as she headed down the road. "You put on a pretty good show," a female voice said, the tone mischievous. Wini would suddenly find a silver-haired woman standing in her way, the woman's lips in a psychotic grin that literally stretched from ear to ear. "I LOVE watching feisty little things like you take down guys so much bigger than you. It was kinda a letdown towards the end, though. There was no blood, no killing them while they watched helplessly. Kinda boring."

The woman bounced up and down in place for a moment and then quickly started to move all around Wini, her hands poking at her in a few places. The woman pouted a bit as she spoke again. "You don't have very much meat on your bones." A clawed fingernail quickly moved down Wini's arm, drawing a few drops of blood. The woman moved back in front of Wini as she stuck the fingernail in her mouth and tasted the blood. She made a face and frowned at Wini. "You don't taste very good, either. You're so bitter. You wouldn't make a very good meal."

The woman's grin returned. "I seem to have majorly outpaced my army, any it'll take forever for them to catch up to me. I'm super hungry, but you'd make for a really bad meal. Do you think those guys you took down would be tastier than you?" The woman paused for a moment as she thought of something. "OH! I forgot to introduce myself! Super rude. Sorry about that. I'm Luna the Lunatic. Just call me Luna. Only Gurzy was allowed to call me by my full title."

Dameon Black
    Crew

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas