Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Traveling Areas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm
DawnShadow666

Kam found himself breathing hard under what Gurzil was pushing into him and the other slaves, his eyes fluttering with it until his master set the slaves loose. He started to follow them at first, his mind almost overwhelmed. But his own innate nature finally caught up with him and simply fed on the passionate nature of rage, giving him the ability to regain control of his mind.

That left him following in his master's wake, his body still shivering from Gurzil's power.

One of the few things that had irked at Gurzil was the fact that Kam could turn just about everything he pushed into the slave into a feed for his Incubus side. After all, war often inspired lust and passion. But it eventually became a mark of how strong Kam was and thus increased Gurzil's standing and threat to others.

Still, this incident left Kam needing some more intimate time with his master with a keen and biting ache inside of him. It left him that much more ruthless as some of the Re fighters thought to defend themselves by attacking Gurzil. Every one of them died in various ways.

Some of them died from a blade or a garrotte. But others died in much more ruthless ways: died as their bodies exploded with passion, hearts exploding in their bodies from an overload of passion or rage or fear, all amped up to the point that their bodies couldn't handle it. Then he set loose with what he'd inherited from his mother: Ice.

He froze some of the fighters where they stood, some of them alive but trapped in the ice but others literally frozen to death.

Whenever this was over, or Gurzil's mood had shifted, the war demon was going to have to turn his slave from killing to something much more normal...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:05 pm
DawnShadow666

Kam obediently followed Gurzil back to their base camp and instantly created a bath for his master, hoping it would temper his temper a bit. Then he brought a meal in for him and set it up on the table, using the selection of choice parts he'd brought from his father for his master to enjoy.

That done, he moved to kneel in the center of the tent and wait for his punishment, whatever it would be.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil walked into the tent chuckling gleefully, and paused when he saw Kam kneeling in the center. " Oh get up silly. Gurzil no punish Kammy for behaving exactly how Gurzil wanted." The insane war demon sauntered over, and lifted Kam to his feet.

Then he moved over to the bath, undressing as he went, and sliding into the tub. He began singing a joyful tune, taking pauses to speak to Kam. " Crazy lady show Gurzil aaall he want to know.... About them anway." He frowned, and then returned to his song. " Soo.Set me free, My.....Hooneey BEEEE!" His head moving side to side, to unheard music.

" Shut it PIG....you screwed it up!!" Gurzil had just sung one of the lyrics, incorrectly. Which caused him to stop, and berate himself in a high pitched voice, as if he wasn't crazy enough. " NO! HEhehehehehe Gurzil IS GOD....You didn't haaave too look myy waay. Your eeeyes still Hauuunt me tiiil this day......" He sung this as he ran his fingers through Kam's hair. " Did you notice anything that might have made good Ol' Gurzil happy?" The Demon chuckled. " Crazy Lady was Kinda.....Enticing"

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:03 pm
DawnShadow666

Kam moved over with a slightly confused expression and simply started scrubbing at Gurzil's back without a thought until he was actually asked something and finally realized why his master was in such a good mood.

"Esabel certainly was... interesting," he offered softly, knowing full well that his master would like someone as crazy as that woman had seemed to be. The only question was, how much did he like her?

He shifted around and started washing Gurzil's hair, "Just how... enticing... do you find her, Master?" he asked, hoping that he'd get a decent answer. Sometimes he had no idea how Gurzil was going to say something...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 pm
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil bursted into loud laughter at his Slave's question. Upon catching his breath. The demon's face went stone cold as it turned to lay eyes on Kam. " Enough to replace you..." Gurzil let the comment hang in the air for a short time, before bursting into more laughter.

" Yooou didnt have to say my naaame. Igniiiite my ciiircuits, and staarrrrt a Flame." This song he sung was nothing new, as he had taken a liking to the song decades ago. " So.Set me free. Myyy.....Hooneey BEEEEheehee!" It was just simply a song he sung while in a good mood.

Gurzil ended the song, with his head slowly falling back to rest on the edge. " No she showed Gurzil...That the Re have no Idea where the little whelp has gone. She also showed a complete lack of remorse for.......REMORSE!! AAHAHAHAHA" It was obvious to any who knew the War monger, that he was deliberately leaving information out.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:45 pm
DawnShadow666

Kam simply shrugged one shoulder and rinsed out Gurzil's hair then toweled it dry and moved to set another towel out for his master to dry off with when he was ready. The threat was something he was used to. Gurzil made that threat at least once a month, so he didn't pay it much attention now. After all, he was the demon's willing and devoted slave. Esabel would wind up being nothing more than a distraction at best.

As for the rest, he gave another shrug and moved to set out some clothes for his master, "With Raphael on the job, I wouldn't expect them to know where the hybrid is. I recognized his scent back at the base. I expected the higher ranking demons to hire someone else, but I wasn't expecting them to shell out the cash for Raphael Goldwing. If they told him something other than the truth, he'd certainly go rogue on the job and disappear with the hybrid. Stupid of them, I think," he commented as he worked to set the tent to rights.

"Your pet's pretty smart, you know... Smart of you to keep him around," came a voice from the top of the tent, where Esabel was floating on her back with her hands laced under her head and now started humming a random tune that was actually at odds with the one Gurzil had been singing.

She slowly eased herself down until she was sitting in Gurzil's favorite chair. Well, not sitting, exactly. More like laying across it, with her feet over one arm and her back against the other. She was dressed in a pair of white short-shorts, a white tank top, black flat-soled knee boots, and fingerless gloves. She looked around the tent with a distracted air, twisting a lock of hair around her fingers.

Kam froze the moment she spoke but finally got himself moving again and simply set another plate at the table then moved over to the tub to hold up the towel for his master.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil look up at Kam's offer to shield him from the guest. He titled his head to one side with an unnerving smile. " Aww Kammy thinks me shy." The demon chuckled, and climbed out of the tub. The water on his body rose in vapor wisp, as he increased his body temperature. Gurzil would never understand beings, who had to live life without the gift of controlling flames.

" Kammy is Gurzil's favorite.....Is why Kammy still in one piece. " Gurzil trace a fingertip along Kam's jaw line, as he walked past him. He looked towards the dark being now lounging in his favorite chair. " What does The Esabel Lady want from good ol' Gurzil, Hmmm...?" As he spoke, he turned away from her to dress himself.

He pulled on a pair of black slacks, made of Egyptian cotton. Next was a pure white tunic, tucked into his pants, and belted with his ornate silver and gold buckle. Last he pulled on a pair of black leather, steel plated hobnailed boots.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 pm
DawnShadow666

Kam shook his head over the display and tossed the towel aside, "Not at all, Master... Just a bit possessive at times..." he commented then moved to pour a bit of wine for them both then moved towards the entryway, "I'll go see if any of the travel rations survived. Just call if I'm needed," he added before leaving the tent with a small sigh.

Esabel watched the entire thing then tilted her head back to watch Gurzil move around while upside down. It was interesting all by itself, "Esabel wants to know the real reason you came here. But she just found that out. You're here for Lily's kitty pet... What was his name?" she tapped her chin as she tried to remember then sat up as her expression cleared, "Oh yeah, Dancer's his name..." she shrugged one bare shoulder and turned to watch him again, "So why's you want him? He's just a slave, you know. Esabel just don't get why's you gotta come and make a bunch of trouble over one pretty slave," she finally wanted to know that much for now.

She tilted her head at him a bit, looking lightly adorable, in a slightly demented sort of way.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image

Gurzil

" Oh....." He chuckled, and turned back to her. " I was Hired to kill the retch." He ended with a twisted smile. " Dancer killed his Daddy.....Tsk tsk." Gurzil wagged an index finger in the air, as he shook his head. " This behavior is not tolerated among my kind. Particularly when that someone is your owner..." He moved over to set on the edge of the chair's arm.

Gurzil snarled with a shake of his head. " Though before I even arrived in this urinal..... Those bloated froggies hired a big golden winged arse..." He growled the last half. He was not at all happy that the dragon had been hired, never mind that it was done behind his back. He was under similar inclinations towards a second party. Though to think they were actually dumb enough to hire him. " If they lied even a little, and he runs......... Gurzil will be out of munchies and crunchies funds." He pouted slihgtly at the thoughts in his head. He knew full well that if the Dragon ran, The pay would be coming out of his share of the job. " Slaves cost a lot dammit...and I was told just eating random people was wrong.....Damned stiffs."

Gurzil looked down at Esabel. " So does Esabel want to explain to Gurzil, why she lies bluntly to his face.... Gurzil told her enough of the truth when asked."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:12 am
DawnShadow666

Esabel tilted her head at him in the other direction as she leaned back in the seat so she could look up at him easier. But it was the frown on her delicate features that really made the adorable image, "Esabel didn't lie. Esabel wanted to know why you's came here. Esabel found it out. Now Esabel's gonna have to find that nasty dragon and make him hurt for hurting Esabel's Puppy. So what you think Esabel lied about?" she explained, clearly not certain where he was coming from on the lying complaint.

As she'd shifted, though, she'd revealed that she hadn't cleaned up totally from the incident at the entrance to the base; her white clothing still showed a bit of blood splatter from making all of the fighters blow up. Well, most of them. There had been a few survivors.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:39 am
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil tilted his head in the opposite direction of her own. He looked into her eyes, and unfortunately she was telling the truth. He had been hoping she had other reasons. He found this very disappointing. " Just baiting"He stood and walked away to acquire a glass of wine. The demon had notice the small reddish splatter on her clothing. Though it was not quite enough for him to be entertained. " Esabel may go now.... Have fun with the dragon..." He took a sip from his glass with a satisfied sigh. " I'm bored now...What to do..what to do..."

Gurzil was curious how this presumably " Insane" construct would react to someone finding her boring. Then again How would she react to someone whom only found her reasoning to be disappointing. Would she call him out once again? Or would she just be on her way?
Gurzil turned around to find that she had not yet left. " Oh... You're still here." Gurzil obviously had no perception of time, seeing as it had only been ten seconds since he had dismissed her.
He smirked with one fist placed on his hip. " Were you staring at my butt?" His eyes narrowed as he leaned forward a bit. sumably " Insane" construct would react to someone finding her boring. Then again How would she react to someone whom only found her reasoning to be disappointing. Would she call him out once again? Or would she just be on her way?

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:53 am
DawnShadow666

Esabel gave a shrug of one shoulder, "Don't worry about it. Esabel gets bored all the time," she said simply and gestured to one of his other chairs. Her dark energy swirled around it briefly then faded to reveal that the chair was now a carnivorous plant, complete with teeth. She tilted her head at her newest creation but frowned at it, "Hmmm... Not quite right... Esabel's gotta work on that one more..." she commented to herself then gave a soft sigh as she got to her feet and headed for the entryway.

"Well, since you're bored, Esabel'll go see what trouble she can get into... Maybe I'll go find Gin's cocktail stash... Or see if there's any trail on that meanie dragon..." she said to herself before pausing in the entryway to look at him over her shoulder.

"Oh! And Puppy's got a much nicer tushy than yours. Totally clawable. Yours? Not so much," she added then openly winked at him, "Maybe if you try working out more... Esabel recommends picking up toys. That usually does the trick," she suggested then patted her own perfectly made a** an walked out on that note.

If he was bored with her, she'd simply go somewhere she wouldn't be boring.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:28 am
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil bit his lip, when she drew attention to her rear. Then he blinked when her words sang in. " That's not fair...Dancer was raised in a pillow room. His was made like on purpose.....I have a Soldier's butt." Gurzil pouted for a second, then sighed heavily. He knew he could not let her find them first, not alone at least.

" Gurzil like you..... He join Esabel in the hunt....Want to see her blow dragon up into red misties." He said stepping out of the tent.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:37 am
DawnShadow666

Esabel shrugged one shoulder, "Esabel said nothin' 'bout Dancer's butt. He's a kitty, not a puppy. Esabel has a Hellhound I call Puppy. His name's actually Kijun, but I like Puppy better. An' you ain't got a butt," she pointed out in logic that made perfect sense to her, though it probably made no sense to anyone else.

But when Kam overheard what Gurzil was suggesting, he moved in to intercept, "Master... You haven't eaten yet... And I'm sure your guest would like to dine as well..." he suggested, hoping his master would take the clue. There were possibilities to keep the nutcase from going after the dragon so soon, after all. And he knew his master was certainly capable... All it would take was a bit of effort...

Though he probably didn't make things any better when he glared at Esabel, "Besides, my master has a perfect a**. I personally find yours to be the one lacking at the moment," he told her very clearly before turning back to his master, "Turns out that your favorite managed to survive, Master, along with two others. So we've rations for a bit longer," he told him then turned to head back to the tent that held said rations to keep himself busy.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 am
User Image

Gurzil

Gurzil smiled at his slave, for his words. " Silly Kammy, I didn't mean now....Gurzil too hungry to leave just yet..." The sanity lacking demon pivoted on his right heel, in a complete three-sixty. He paused just before returning to the interior of the tent to look over his shoulder. " Would you like to join me..... Flat arse." With a chuckle and a cocky grin he stepped inside.

Red Gypsy

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces