Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Traveling Areas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:19 am
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Claire took the clothing from Blade and gave her a simple nod. "Thank you," she said quietly. She got dressed and took over with the stew. Even with the clothes and the warmth of the fire, she was shivering, a sign that she may have been getting sick. She was half human, and that human half of her made her vulnerable to getting sick just like humans.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:51 am
The crimson hair rose, with a building wind. Though, before the elemental could react, Kam had rushed off. Rimanis gritted his teeth, and then turned on Kam like a viper. " DAMMIT, ye crazy basteed...... Quite, BLOODY CALLING ME THAT SHIITE!" His voice roared, giving a hint to his heritage. The air that was produced from his mouth. During the shouting was hot enough, that there were twin trails of steam, rising from his nostrils.

Gurzil, watched blade as she moved about. No longer, caring about the two squabbling men. He took notice of the fact, that she had chosen only' Dedicates' to cloth herself in. He shook his head, and rose.
He landed on the cave floor with am earth shuttering thump. He made his way to Blade, stripping himself of is tunic. Once he arrived at the pair, Gurzil handed her his tunic, it was clean.... Just a tad bit long on her. It, would most likely look like a dress on her. He would have to return to base camp, in order to properly equip, his people. Clothes, weapons and armor, food and drink. " Wear this until we return to base.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:11 am
DawnShadow666

Kam just grinned at Rimaris as he exploded, "You yell at me over it as if it matters, Rimmy," he said softly then got to his feet to approach the fuming wind demon fearlessly, "If I don't stop... What are you going to do to me?" he asked with one raised eyebrow and his arms crossed over his bare chest that held more scars from his time as Gurzil's pet than gained in battle. His eyes dared the wind demon to actually do something to him, to actually hit him this time, flame him, smoke him, something, anything...

Blade frowned as she looked at the tunic that had been offered then turned that frown up at Gurzil, not quite understanding what his new game was. But she took it and pulled it over her head anyway then pulled her hair out of the back. She considered taking the time to braid it all back but hesitated.

She'd never been a slave before and didn't fully understand the dynamics. She still had to adjust her sense of smell, not sure how she felt about wearing the demon's scent on her after what he'd done to Claire. That scent was still there, on the tunic. But she did her best to ignore it as she turned to get back to setting out the rest of the bedding, pausing briefly to give him a mumbled 'thanks' over the gesture.

It did cover her to her knees but still wondered what he wanted out of such a gesture. It was almost kind of him...

Dancer finally started to stir after the hit Rimaris had given to him, giving a groan over the risidual pain in his face as he raised his hands to assess the damage. When he didn't feel any damage, he froze, fully able to tell he'd been healed, that his hair wasn't braided anymore, and that he was in a cave with at least five other people.

He kept his hands over his face, though, not sure if he wanted to see what he had to face or not...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:29 am
Rimanis, chuckled as he lit a cigarette, by simply taking a hit. " I'm going to burn off all that pretty long silver hair of yours......Kammy" Rimanis ended his words with a puff of smoke, blown into Kam's face. His lips spread into a reptilian grin.

Guzil, just waved it off, he walked passed the two challenging males, leaving the cave entirely. He made no noise, spoke nothing, just walked out the doors. He found his way to a tree, just outside the entrance, and leaned against it. HIs mind turning to deep thought of his plans.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:47 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Kam winked at him, "Tease..." he said softly then turned back to his new pet, "At least I would carry thorugh. You can't unless our master says you can and we both know it. Besides, Master loves my hair," he added with a wink over his shoulder then sat down next to Dancer, propping himself on one hand on the other side of the beautiful hybrid's waist.

He threaded his fingers through Dancer's hair and simply enjoyed the silken feeling of all that beautiful hair, "You can look now, pet... My master will want to talk to you later but you should have time to get something to eat first," he said softly then tapped Dancer's nose with a fingertip playfully, "Rimmy brought you here and Master said you could be my pet," he added happily.

Dancer lowered his hands and turned his mismatched eyes on the demon over him, making Kam draw in a sharp breath and widen his eyes in shocked glee, before turning to look at everyone else in the cave. His breath hitched when he recognized Blade and saw the collar around her neck. He recognized the wind demon from before, apparently the one Kam called Rimmy though he doubted it was the demon's real name. He saw another female with a slave collar who looked like she was in total shock but didn't see anyone else.

He cleared his throat a bit nervously as he turned back to the demon over him, "Where am I?" he asked simply, his voice soft but beautiful to hear and easily giving hints to the true beauty the tenor could give to the ear.

Blade heard the question and gave a short bark of laughter, "My guess? Hell. Oh, wait, we're not that lucky..." she said, heavy on the sarcasm and not caring who heard her.

Kam heard that and glanced up at Rimaris, "Rimmy? Wanna play with a cat for a bit?" he asked with a raised eyebrow then indicated Blade with a nod of his head before he turned back to Dancer, his hand going through his hair again, "You're in a cave somewhere. I'm still getting a tad turned around over here, so don't ask me for specifics," he answered Dancer's question then motioned for Claire to bring over two bowls of the stew without really looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 am
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Claire took two bowls of the stew to Kam and then stepped between Blade and Rimanis. She may not have had much fight left, but she would do her best to stay between Blade and the two demons currently in the cave. True, there wasn't much that she could do without being able to use her powers offensively, especially while sick, but hopefully she could at least manage to stand between them.

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:41 pm
Rimanis, ignored Kam, returning his gaze to the blaze before him. Exhaling, a series of smoke rings. He was falling into deep thought, when Blade made her sarcastic remark. He, chuckled with a shake of his head, if only she knew just how lucky they were. Non-demons had no right, even if they were free. Half-breeds like Clair....they weren't generally allowed to be anything , but slaves.

Rimanis, heard Kam's comment about playing with a cat, and was about to respond, when the one called, claire stepped in between himself, and Blade. Rimanis looked up, at her with a curious expression. " I'm going to give you a little advice, little one." He took a long drag from, his cancer stick, exhaling a cloud of white smoke. " That man, i brought with me.... He is the reason Gurzil was here in the first place.... I brought him....." He paused for another hit, then continued. " If I asked, Gurzil, would lend, Blade..was it? To me for the night....and you standing in my way...." He shook his crimson head. " I have seen, Gurzil feed upon slaves for less obedience... You've seen the images he likes to share.... Those, are merely the things he likes to show you....What do you think he would do...If he saw you right now...Standing in the way of THE only free, SANE man in this party of misfits."

Rimanis, shook his head again, as he hit his cancer stick. " Some Crazy shite....For your, lasses sake....I hope you two learn what it means to be his...and i hope you do it quickly... there is a reason I keep a job, by job contract with him." The Elemental, did not show fear, as he did not feel such a thing, but he did press caution.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:20 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Blade stepped up and put a hand on Claire's shoulder, "It's alright, Claire... I can handle anything they throw at me... I appreciate this but it's not necessary... I really don't have much choice anyway... Not if Gurzil is going to keep his word to leave my brother alone..." she told her softly, "It's alright..." she repeated, needing her to understand. She couldn't do much but she knew it was better that she protect Claire instead of the other way around.

Kam lifted one bowl of the stew and fed Dancer, not giving him much choice in the matter. Everytime the hybrid reached for the bowl, Kam moved it away from him. In the meantime, though, he kept track of what was going on at the fire.

He gave a deep chuckle, "Keep it up little one and our Master just might let me have you for a night or two. Master may have been brutal with you but I will be methodical," he warned Claire in a very calm tone that made Blade give a shudder, which should have been warning enough.

Then he focused back on Dancer as he finally set the empty bowl aside, "Now then... Claire was it? Look in that trunk and bring me the hairbrush and..." he tilted his head as he considered Dancer for a moment from head to toe then back up, "I think the blue leather would suit nicely... Yes... Bring me the hairbrush and the blue leather outfit in there. Make sure to get all of it, though, there are several pieces to it..." he told her and started running his hands through Dancer's hair again.

Dancer gave in to Kam feeding him. It hurt nothing to do so, after all. Besides, he technically still 'belonged' to Meno. This one could claim him as much as he wanted but it wouldn't change anything until his collar came off.

He looked around the cave again, stopping on Rimaris briefly as he considered the offer he'd been given. Had it been a lie after all? Did he really have no say in any of this? Had the wind demon's word meant nothing?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:40 pm
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Before Claire got a chance to say or do anything, another telepath caught her in a strong mental grip. She began to walk forward, as if she were nothing more than a puppet with strings attached to her limbs. She was forced to walk outside to stand next to Gurzil.
A man approached and stood near Gurzil with a rather bored expression, forcing Claire to move over and sit on the ground next to him. "Who do you think you are to enslave my daughter without seeking my permission first?" the male asked, not reacting as Claire hissed at him and tried to move despite the strong control he had over her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:55 pm
Gurzil's pointed ears perked, at the sounds of foots steps. There, were two sets, one coming from within the cave, and then other approached from the forest. He, could smell Claire as she made it to his tree. Then, watched her walked past him to seat herself at another man's feet.
The demon, raised his eyes from the ground, to this man whom demanded to Know who Gurzil " Thought he was." His, face appeared to be just as bored, as the Father's own. " I am Gurzil of the High sands.... Son of Amun Ra." His tone was flat, with an underlining growl.

Dameon Black

The hell kyte sighed heavily, as he watched Claire's and Blade's transaction. Though it ended with the odd Slave going blank, and walking outside. Rimanis shrugged it off as Gurzil calling her. So he just returned his eyes to, blade. " Look, lass.... Your one of the most beautiful women, I have ever been lucky enough, to see nude...." He took a long drag, and then continued as he exhaled the smoke. " Don't take this the wrong way.... I've seen, better...and I'm just waiting to get the go ahead for field work... because i'mma see it again. " Rimanis, chuckled to himself at the memory of his Shiny, Succubus.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:14 pm
DawnShadow666

Blade watched Claire walk out of the cave then gave Rimanis a glare before rolling her eyes, "Like I care... I wouldn't touch you with a thirty foot pole if I had any choice. Dealing with the likes of you turns my stomach. Only reason I'm not still trying to fight my way away from here is my brother. So just get over yourself. I've seen better as well," she told him firmly, heavy on the attitude as she collected the things Kam wanted and dropped them on the floor beside him.

But Kam would only take so much attitude from the cat and got to his feet to grab her by the throat in a harsh grip, "You will learn some manners, cat... Pick it all back up and put it down properly or I'll have you strapped down again, this time for my master and everyone else to watch," he growled at her then let her go when her face started to turn red.

He ignored her as he turned back to Dancer, "I know you know how to put it on, Dancer. Do so and braid your hair back down. I need to test a few things with you..." he told his new pet easily then looked over at Rimaris.

"As for you... Quit teasing the pets. If you're not going to carry through with a very nice offer, just say so. Otherwise, I'll tell Gurzil that you're actually shunning gifts from him... He might even believe me over you... And trust me... She's very good..." he warned the wind demon, knowing that he had a point.

After all, he'd made a very valid offer of a very nice gift. He'd been nice and this was what he got for it?

Blade coughed a bit as she pulled air back into her lungs after she'd been dropped to the ground, one hand at her throat where she could feel the bruising already forming. She clenched her jaw as she gathered up all the leather and the brush, folded them, then set them all back down with motions that showed her keeping her temper back by a hair.

That done, she got to her feet and started back to the fire, only to have Kam trip her to land on her front hard, her hands keeping her face from impacting the hard stone, "I think Master was right initially... Hands and knees only," he added in a voice hard as steel before he finally turned back to watch Dancer as he got to his feet slowly then simply stripped down and started putting the intricate outfit on.

Blade gave off a growl again and clenched down on her jaw so hard that she might be in danger of breaking teeth from it. But she did as she was told and crawled back to the fire and sat down beside it with her back to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:19 pm
Red Gypsy

DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
"You may call me Dealer," the male said. "Normally, I would probably be telling you about how it's pleasant to meet you. But you have done things you shouldn't have. Namely, claiming my daughter as yours without so much as a word to me. You know better than that, Gurzil. You know very well that it simply won't do for you to claim another man's only daughter without offering something in return. And then there's the contract, of course."

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 am
Gurzil, bared his teeth with a deep base filled growl, rolling up from his chest. He held a permanent snarl, as he thought things through. He, was not at all please, that this low ranking demon simply walked in, and demanded things of him. " I'd offer you your death......But I can see a use for you for now.... I will make a deal....there will be no negotiating. rrrrrrrrrr " He looked, rose to his full height, eyes crazed with annoyance, and boredom. " I am in the process, of opening a gambling business. I shall give you, five percent of all proceedings, and one point five, percent on all your own winnings... For the first two years.... Or unless you can Find someone, who can replace her, as my psychic." He crossed his arms, and waited for an answer.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:03 am
Blade, had done it again. Rimanis wasn't sure, if this woman would ever get it. Before, the Kyte could speak, Kam had grabbed the woman, by her throat. His voice was harsh, and carried a heavy base, Rimanis had only heard from Gurzil. It was no real surprised, that Kam was taking after his Master, they were really perfect for one another, prefect slave, for the perfect Master.

Rimanis took a long drag, with a shake of his head. Blade, was tripped to fall on her front. Kam ordered her to remain on all fours. Rimanis just shook his head again. " You're going to die, before you ever see your brother again.....attitude like that....was trying to be nice....Meh, I'm over this Crazy, shite." HE tossed his cigarette into the camp fire. Then, laid out, next to the fire. Resting his head on his arms, closing his eyes. Then snapped them open, with a flare of crimson irises, at the cat's next remark.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:26 am
DawnShadow666

Blade just gave a low growl over the commentary. She'd had just about enough of the crap coming her way. She was a fighter, not a play toy. She fumed for about two seconds before her temper snapped and she went off, unable to keep it all in anymore.

"You're both a pair of idiots who are lucky I don't have a blade in my hand or my claws. At least I understand Kam's idiocy. You? You're nothing but Gurzil's little alter boy, doing his whims for no real gain. I feel sorry for every female you've touched since you probably left them wanting to go find a real male. You're nothing but a coward playing at games here. I'm not here of my free will, I have no choice in being here. Gurzil knows I'll fight this with every bit of me, that I can't help but fight it. You?" she gave a snort of laughter that was beyond rude, "You aren't worth the blade to kill..." she finished.

Kam was doing some last minute adjustments to Dancer's outfit and trying to decide if he wanted his hair loose or braided when he heard Blade start speaking up again. Really... Her mouth was going to really get her into trouble.

Fine with him.

Dancer winced when he saw that look on Kam's face and knew what was headed Blade's way, wishing there was something he could do for her but knowing that if he even tried he'd only get even worse.

So it was no surprise to Dancer when Kam moved over to Blade and grabbed her up by her hair in a tight grip, pulling her over to one wall of the cave and shoving her face-first into it, "I warned you, girl... Know this: As of right now, I happen to be your oldest male living relative. Your brother is younger than you are by twenty minutes. Under Demonic law, that means I own you. Yes, I gave you to my master to play with, but I retain all rights to you no matter what. Your life literally belongs to me, your body belongs to me, and your soul belong to me. So you're going to get your first lesson in manners right now," he growled out, showing a side of himself that Rimaris probably wouldn't have even guessed was there.

A touch of power and a frame appeared bolted to the wall with chains and cuffs attached to the inside of it. He maneuvered her into the frame and attached the cuffs to wrists and ankles with practiced ease then added a gag for good measure, "You're lucky my master gave you that tunic or I'd remove that from you right now. We'll see how long it gets to stay. You'll stay there until we move on or I decide to remove you from it," he growled out then moved over to Dancer, completely ignoring Rimaris and her insults to him.

Truthfully, he could care less if she insulted Rimaris. It was the point of the thing by now.

He made a few more adjustments to Dancer's outfit then motioned him over to the trunk, "Get the massage oils out of there. My master is going to need some relaxing when he gets back in here," he told him simply then moved to get a fresh bowl of stew from the fire. He sat down beside the fire to eat his meal, ignoring everyone as he worked at calming himself down. As an afterthought, though, he created a few of his master's favorite whips, all laid out neatly on the floor of the cave, right in front of Blade where she had to stare at them...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff