Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Traveling Areas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:11 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Dealer simply smirked and then gave a simple snap of his fingers. For a brief moment, it was as if they were standing in a room full of the contracts Dealer had made in exchange for souls. Judging by the amount of contracts and souls he had collected, he had gained quite a bit of wealth and power. Meaning he was a much higher ranking demon than Gurzil would've thought. The view of the room vanished and Dealer chuckled. "There will be negotiation," he said. "Otherwise, you'll have to deal with losing a psychic. Because even with your collar, she is not currently yours. She is still mine, until you and I sign a contract declaring your ownership of her. To believe otherwise is foolish."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 am
Gurzil's, express did a complete three-sixty. HIs lips spread into a dangerous smile, that inhuman Cheshire grin. As, soon as the Contract, Demon showed off his goods, Gurzil extended a hand. " I, believe it is time. We had a proper discussion." He would either shake hands, or not. Either way he pulled his hand back.
" I have a few endeavors, that you would profit very well from. How about this..." He, reached into a pouch at belt. He removed it, and tossed it to the demon. " There is the payment, and then some.... Give her to me as an Enlisted, soldier.. and I will release her from Slavery.... In exchange for her servitude, I will give you her pay.... We'll say she makes an Majors, salary." He leaned back against the tree, folding his arms. " Though, I have a feeling you'd like to profit far more than that.... How about, you enter into my dealings as, a Partner.... No contract, just the mutual need for wealth." The War demon , wasn't going to let him in on the plans entirely... not yet.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:45 am
User Image

Rimanis Nailo

Rimanis, felt his upper lip pulling up in a feral snarl. How dare, she.... Lumping him in with the likes of her,and that disgusting, Incubus. Rimanis, stood in time, to watch Kam grab her, and beat her face into a wall. Rimanis, however was not done with her, she wasn't getting off that easy. Rimanis, faded away with the breeze.

Kam, had chained her to the wall, using some sort of torture device, from a pocket dimension? While, that was happening. The air in the cave grew hot, and only continued to grow, until it was like a sauna, though only around, Blade. With a sound like, that of cracking lightening. Fangs the size of, Long, broad swords, slammed shut close enough, that they brushed the tip of her nose, leaving a small scratch.
The fangs pulled back, bring a head the size of an, Elephant's into view. It was covered in ruby scales, that gleamed in the light of the fire. The dragon turned it's head to one side, bringing a buckler, shield sized eye to stare at her. It's slitted iris was narrowed to a thin strip of black, among a sea of blood, ruby waters. The dragons, tail was poised for attack. " You, have burned your last bridge here..... Feline.." He exhaled through his nostrils, twin streams of scorching, steam rose to stink at her exposed flesh.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:30 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Claire
Dealer grinned and reached out to shake Gurzil's hand. He listened to what he had to say and examined the payment, his grin close to matching Gurzil's. "I can gurantee her obedience to you as an enlisted soldier," he said. "In fact, I'd be quite happy to do so. Of course, I can do nothing to guarantee that she won't retaliate against that other pet of yours if he toys with her. Be warned about that." Claire managed to get a good bite in on Dealer, and a moment later was slammed to the ground by telekinesis. The interesting thing to note was that Dealer hadn't done it with his abilities. He'd forced her to do it to herself. "Tell me a bit more about these dealings you mentioned. I'm intrigued."

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:16 am
Gurzil, turned with a harsh chuckle. " Wait here.."he said, Making his way back into the cave. He, had heard the tell tale sounds of an angered Dragon. Which meant someone had messed up, badly. When, he stepped out into the cavern, his suspicions were confirmed. Rimanis, stood in full Hell Kyte, form. While, Blade was chained to the wall, had to be Kam's doing.

Gurzil walked up to the Dragon, his hand slipping to the back of his belt. Then, with lightening reflexes, he clapped a collar around the beast neck.

" You dirty, BACK STABBING SON.." Rimanis was cut off, by a mental command, from Gurzil.

Gurzil, chuckled darkly. " Release her Kam... it is time she proved her use." He patted the crimson lizard, and motioned for it to go outside. The dragon, obeyed, and left the cave. " Blade you are to follow." HE then turned, and followed the dragon outside.
Gurzil ordered Rimanis, to tak a seat out in the clearing, close by. Turning his eyes upon Dealer. " A demonstration, of the up coming attractions of the fighting pits... Tonight you will watch, Rimanis the Hell Kyte fight, the ever beautiful , Blade." With that, he tossed Blade a Dagger... " Fight, but do not kill.... There will be consequences for the one to commit murder... Your lives are mine...not yours, remember that." His enragement field reached out to grasp both Cat, and Dragon. Rimanis, roared with an ancient wrath, the wind rising to incredible heights in response to his furry.

Red Gypsy
you can still write out the response to the Rimanis's transformation.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:45 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Blade had been ready for anything when Kam strapped her into the frame. He'd done it before, during her heat. But then the dragon appeared in front of her, the snap of the jaws making her jerk her head back and managing to escape all but a scratch to her nose that stung. At the dragon's words, she actually snarled at him as if begging him to do his worst to her. The steam did sting but she showed no reaction to it, not wanting to give him that much pleasure.

Then they were interrupted by Gurzil and she gave an amused snort as he collared the dragon, deliberately ignoring Kam as he moved over and unstrapped her, even going so far as to remove the gag. She went outside as ordered with Kam trailing behind to watch and bringing Dancer along with him.

Kam moved over to sit beside Gurzil, rubbing his cheek against his master's thigh after pulling Dancer down beside him, one hand petting his new pet's hair and wondering if he should ask his master to have Rimaris remove Dancer's collar so he could replace it. But the dangers of doing so might mar Dancer's beauty, so he was hesitant to do so. Dancer sat down where he wouldn't have to watch the fight and kept his face down, his new outfit showing off most of his scars that marked him as a long-time slave in Hell's Cradle.

Blade picked up the dagger and looked it over carefully then assessed the differences between herself and Rimaris' dragon form. Then the enragement hit her, but didn't effect her in the same way it did her opponent. While Rimanis roared with rage and let his wind abilities get out of control, Blade appeared even calmer than before.

She crouched down with the dagger turned backwards in her hand so the blade rested along her forearm, the fingers of her other hand barely touching the ground in front of her. Then she was moving, ducking in under the dragon's head to slice along the more tender neck scales, drawing first blood in the process but not slicing deep enough to kill him.

She danced out of his reach and crouched again, giving a feral grin as she motioned for the dragon to attack her while his wind whipped her hair around her in a fury of dark brown locks. She simply narrowed her eyes in response and gave off a deep growl that was the only sign of how much her rage had been pushed to the surface.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:46 am
Rimanis, shook his head with rage. There, was a reason the enragement field, was effecting the dragon, more so than the woman. Gurzil, was focusing the majority of it, on the dragon. Rimanis, had just been collared, so it was his turn to be broken. There, was nothing more humiliating to any breed of, Dragon. That, was to have control, over ones self to be ripped away, in a way that made them powerless, like that of what happens to an Eagle, when it's wings are clipped.

Rimanis, gave a low growl at the woman, then she was gone. He had to admit, the half-breed moved quickly. Though, before he could react, he felt the tiny bite of a steel blade. The dragon, roared with a swipe of his claws, barely missing the woman. Dirt, rocks, and grass was thrown into the air, the wind blowing it into a ten foot tall cyclone. The murderous, dirt devil spun towards, blade at high speeds, leaving grooves in the ground, and crushing, cutting and rending everything in it's path. Once it missed, or hit, it would fade away.
Gurzil, reached down to pet Kam's head. He gave a chuckle, at the fighting pair. Then, turned his gaze on, Dancer. " I am now aware of the deal Rimanis made with you..... " His, lips spread wide into a Cheshire grin. " I will release you from your collar, but you will serve me in my campaign. Or, I will kill you as originally planned. My, mouth has been watering at the curiosity, of what someone of your heritage.... might taste." He gave a dark, chuckle and continued. " You will serve, as Kam's assistant, this might intel you going on your own into the field. IF YOU BETRAY ME...." His Cheshire grin, shrank into a dark smirk. " We will revisit the tasting..."

Rimanis, was not one to allow an escape. Though, he did not want to kill the woman, not yet at least. So, as she barely managed to dodge the cyclone of debris. Rimanis, spun in place, bring his tail swinging out in an arch, level with Blade's stomach, that way if it hit, it would only send her flying. The, majority of the damage coming from her landing.
Whether the tail stuck, home. Rimanis, would raise up on his hind legs. His serpentine head rearing back, as if to breath fire. But, it was his wing, that he chose to use as a weapon. His massive crimson, wings snapped open, with a sound like, a lightening strike. They began to flap hard enough, that they raised him off the ground slightly. Rimanis, would have just taken to the skies, but Gurzil was not allowing that freedom any time soon.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Dancer looked up at Gurzil briefly and swallowed hard enough to be heard and gave a small nod, "I understand..." he said softly then lowered his head again, not bothering to hide the shiver of fear that ran through him over the threat. He'd heard enough about Gurzil to understand that it was not an idle threat and was someone to fear.

Kam smiled up at Gurzil, "Isn't he so good? He's the perfect pet, Master," he said softly and rubbed his cheek against Gurzil's thigh again.

Meanwhile, Blade did dodge the whirlwind and did take the hit from the tail, but she flipped over and shifted her hand just enough to use her feline claws to bring herself to a fast stop then moved in again. She ducked under the outstretched wing and slashed again, this time at his belly and the inside of one of his rear legs.

She didn't completely escape his claws that time, taking a slice down her back from one of them as she moved away from him. But she didn't cry out. She was only just beginning to be able to breathe again at that point. She did give a pained hiss and turned to slash at his leg, barely managing a small cut to the tender membrane at the top of the claw where it met the skin of the foot.

She turned a glare up at Rimaris, "Come on, you overgrown gecko... You can do better than that... Or are you really nothing more than a big lizard with no real talent? In or out of bed? I'll bet she was pissed when you finally left, huh?" she deliberately taunted him now in a low voice that wouldn't carry as she danced under his feet, her natural feline grace keeping her dodging his strikes but taking minor bruises and scrapes here and there.

By the time this was over, she was going to be a very sore mess. But she was planning on pushing the dragon over the edge...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:13 pm
Rimanis, roared in pain as the last couple of attacks, ripped deeper than before. Blood began to flow from the afflicted areas. The dragons, response was to slam it's tail into the ground with full force, repeatedly. He had had enough of this cat, so he began to instruct her on the origins of the Cat's grace.

The Dragon slashed with claws, snapped his tail like a whip, his jaws clamping shut with a sound like thunder. His movements were just as graceful as the felines, this being in spite of his size. The way he moved, and was able to match her reactions, suggested that the Draconian race, might have been the ones to have given the felines such grace.

Despite his gracefulness, Blade was still able to dive beneath him, using that blade to cut away at his scaly hide. Rimanis had to figure something out, or he was going to die, and he was unsure of how far Gurzil would allow this to go. So he continued his attacks on the woman, bidding his time. Blade, then gave him what he was waiting for. She made to dive under him once again. Only, Rimanis was fully prepared for this.

The dragon, fell to his right in a roll. This would cause her to roll out under nothing, but the skies. While he dug his claws into the ground, to control his roll, and stop early. Then he lunged before her roll had finished. If he was successful, his clawed hand like paw, would pin her to the ground. Next to follow, whether the pin was a success, or not. Was, a viper like strike of his head. His jaws opened wide, to allow access for her head to pass between the gladius like fangs.

Gurzil held up a hand, bringing Rimanis to a grinding halt. Then he turned his attention to, Dealer. " So, shall we enter into an agreement?" He had that strange smile playing on his face again.

Rimanis, growled from deep within his chest cavity. HIs jaws tembling violently, as they fought the invisible forces restraining him, by the use of his own brain. Which this last realization, only pushed the drgaon deeper into his rage. His muzzle dug into the Earth underneath, Blade. Slowly they began forming grooves in the dirt, with the raw physical strength, wielded by the dragon race. It would only take a few more seconds, before his fangs reached her, and began their way into her skull.

Gurzil, felt this struggle against his command. HIs smile vanished and was replaced with a darker expression. HIs mouth opened, but the voice produced was far greater than any on the roars uttered, by the dragon. Gurzil, projected his voice in a way, that actually made everyone jump, as if the most intense thunder had erupted just above their heads. " SIT!!!"
Rimanis was forced back on his hind quarters, like a pup who had had his collar yanked back. Then Gurzil released the rage from the dragon, though kept Blade at the level of rage she was at. However, after a moments contemplation. The demon, decided that she was far to comfortable with this level of rage, so be it. With that he heightened her rage far above the point of a forced shift. Gurzil, gave her the sense that he wished her to remain in her human form, in spite of the threatening shift. He needed her rage, more than he needed the dragon. Rimanis, had done as Gurzil had wished. Which meant he had out lived his usefulness, for the most part.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:24 pm
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Dealer watched the battle between Blade and Rimanis with an interested expression. He simply grinned at Gurzil. "Yes, we shall," he said. "Remove my daughter's collar, and I'll ensure that she won't be disobeying or trying to escape. I'll even give you the authority to punish and harm her as you would any of your slaves, as long as you don't cause any permanent damage that will make her undesirable in case someone else does wish to make a contract for her later. Unless you've reconsidered your decision to not want a contract for her."

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:13 am
Gurzil turned his attention, back to the Demon lord. His proposition, was enticing to say the least. Gurzil, looked down to the small physic at her Father's side. He, realized the potential she held, within that head of hers. Did he want her as a contracted slave?, No. Gurzil, had something else in mind. " I will release her from enslavement, as long as you hold up your end of the arrangement. I wish her to be Enlisted in my forces.." Gurzil, snapped his fingers, and the collar fell off, as it opened.

Rimanis, sat back with a demonic glare aimed at Gurzil.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:48 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

The level of rage without any real avenue of letting it out was proving to be too much for Blade as she remained laying on the ground after Rimaris backed off. After just a moment, she got to her feet, still seemingly calm, and approached Gurzil.

Dancer had kept his gaze off the fight while it was going on, having experienced enough bloodshed during his life that he never had any desire to watch it. But once everything calmed down, he turned to watch Blade as she got to her feet, his mismatched eyes narrowing a bit. As she got closer to Gurzil, he got a panicked look and simply acted.

For Kam, the reaction was simply part of him being bound to his master. One second, he was sitting in place. The next, he was standing between Gurzil and Blade dressed in leather pants with his collar altering to the spiked version. As he stood there, he switched over to his demonic form: fully gold-kissed skin, dark horns curled back along his head, amber eyes giving off a lethal glow, and his collar forming a natural golden chain, symbolized his willing bondage, that moved to wrap gently around Gurzil's wrist. His hands moved out to the sides a bit as spiked leather gloved bracers formed over his hands and forearms, his nails already shifted into lethal black claws.

Dancer managed to tackle Blade but got sliced for his effort deeply enough that he'd be out of it for a while. It wasn't that he wasn't much of a fighter. Admittedly, he wasn't, but he wasn't bad at it either. Still, she was just that much better and took him out of play in mere seconds.

Blade really couldn't think past the level of rage she was in. All she could think of was killing someone and was moving to do just that. With Kam in the way, she went for the next best thing. Dealer went down with a bare gurgle as she sliced through his neck to the point that his head was barely hanging on. A spray of blood caught her and Claire as the body hit the ground and Blade went for the next best target: Rimaris. He was a sitting duck as she turned and ran for him, the dagger still in her hand, giving a raw yell of pure rage on the way.

Kam narrowed his eyes at Blade then turned to look at Gurzil over his shoulder. He knew he wouldn't have to say anything....

Rimaris could only sit there as she charged at him with surprising speed. Her dagger flashed and sliced through his neck along the front, then moved one side in another deep slice that pulled a roar of pain from him. The dagger was finally embedded deeply into the side of the dragon's neck, useful for a handle of sorts as she pulled her body up and around the neck to drive her knee hard into the back of the spine, driving the flesh over the blade.

She followed the dragon to the ground, his head hanging on by a small portion, then dropped to her knees with another yell of pure rage as she started pounding her fists into the ground.

Needless to say, she never felt the explosion.

Kam had expected it and managed to push Gurzil to the ground, putting himself over his master protectively, softly cussing and swearing plenty of punishment for Blade over the whole thing....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:47 pm
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Claire
Claire rubbed her neck as the collar opened and fell to the ground. Her eyes darted around, falling on an object attached to Dealer's belt. He had a sheathed sword, and next to that was a whip, the whip that Claire had used as her weapon until she had lost it during her battle with her father. If she could get it, perhaps she could use it to aid in an escape. She flinched as Dealer began to grip her thoughts and forced obedience to Gurzil deep into her mind, though she resisted with everything she had. Blade's attack on Dealer released her and offered her the oppurtunity she needed. She reached out with her telekinesis and grabbed the whip, along with the sword he had held. She was up quickly, moving away from Gurzil without hesitation. She paused several feet away, her telekinesis forming a sort of shield to protect her from anything that happened. "Looks like you're down a slave now," she stated. "You have no control over me now, and the only way you could get it is if you talked to the one who technically owns me now. My father has one male relative. No clue where he is, but you can't do anything with me without his permission." With Dealer's death, the deal with Gurzil was nullified. The only way that he could get Claire now was if he tracked down and made a deal with the relative who would now have ownership over her. And without any knowledge of who or where he was, that wasn't likely to happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:02 pm
The next couple seconds, were a rushing blur of movements. From the Demon Lords, perspective. Dancer, tackled Blade as Kam went full battle mode. Taking his place between the attacker, and his Master. Dancer, had been taken out with ease, which left Dealer open. Blade, killed the demon in cold blood. Then she turned on Rimanis.

While, Claire managed to escape, running off only to pause for gloating. Gurzil turned a fatal glare on Claire. " Kam, forge..." He was cut off by a pained roar, from the dragon. Gurzil, snarled in anger. " Forget the cat.... get me my little physic... If you return without her.... I'll kill you."

Gurzil then turned his attention to Blade. He removed his shirt, revealing a body heavily weighted with dense, hard corded muscles. His lips opened wide in a feral snarl, as he roared above the screams of the were. HE slammed his foot on the ground, the strength of it, causing the ground to quake and rend open, about four feet deep. The crack came to a end, just before her pounding fist. Gurzil was calling her out, for the fight he knew she had been really wanting.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black"

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:27 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Kam gave his own growl as he faded from view then reappeared behind Claire and put one hand to her throat, "Let's talk about that relative of yours and how to take him out... Shouldn't be too hard for me to track down..." he growled out as his claws threatened to dig into her neck.

He was seriously not a happy demon right now, "Just need a taste of your blood, Sweet, then I can track him down and we can negotiate that contract. After all... Blood calls to blood, little Psychic... And what my Master wants, he gets..." he added firmly, his amber eyes daring her to fight him back.

While Gurzil was devastating, Kam was devious. He wouldn't drive her insane, he'd make her pray for death then beg for more of what he was doing in the next breath.

Dancer stayed on the ground where he was, the slice across his torso bleeding pretty badly. It went diagonally from his right hip to his left shoulder and went really deep. Not deep enough to kill him. He'd heal, but it wouldn't be fun. At least if he stayed where he was, no one could get upset with him.

Blade raised a glare at Gurzil and let out a feral growl in answer to the challenge he'd issued. The collar would keep her from killing him but not from trying to hurt him. So she answered the challenge. She moved fast, leaping the crevice he'd caused and going straight for him. She finally had a target that would fight back...

She dove into him without a care, taking them both to the ground and using the dagger in her hand to slice at his side as they rolled to a stop with him above her, then raised her knees hard into his back before raising her lower legs in an attempt to wrap them around his neck to pull him off of her. With anyone else, that last part would have worked beautifully...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff