Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
So at work.... .___.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:45 am
The last two nights have been... Stressful. My coworker is on her way of immediate termination because of the s**t she's been pulling since yesterday. She's been steadily getting more and more hostile since the incident with my supervisor about a month and half to two months ago. She hates everyone, save for me for whatever the hell reason. Last night, my concerns grew when she began talking about some very irrational and ridiculous statements about the company we work for and how she's gonna sue em rolleyes It's at a point where I don't know if she is being serious or if she's not. That's what scares the s**t out of me because I DO NOT want to have to get between her and someone else again. Her temper is at such a high that one more thing may cause violence. That's the last thing I want.

I was talking with one of the guards during break and seeing what her take was with all of this and my gawd... There is a list of people who are super fed up with her. I talked with two managers about this. The one was when I got to work just as a heads up, but after work was done... No. She went too far.

A former coworker returned and was on his second day of retraining. He was still getting used to work, which is expected, but the remarks she made about him set just about everyone off. Everyone was so upset that I tried my best, with my own frustrations beginning to show, to calm them down. I'm certain that one of them was so upset that they were tearing up. I don't want my team to have to deal with this, so I suggested her immediate removal because even I can't work with her anymore.

I'm awaiting phone calls today.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:53 pm
ADSOC
that sounds like a sticky situation sad how is everything going?  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am
You did the right thing, Feesha. No company or organisation needs such a person who only revels in conflict. I hope that she doesn't go bat-s**t insane and tries to harm you for your decision! Please be extra wary around her!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:54 pm
I talked with the HR Director the other day with my manager. The director is going to be talking with my other supervisor who flagged down one of the assistant mangers the other day. I don't know the specifics of that conversation. [I have two other supervisors. I'm currently the only female supervisor.] As I told the director, when her actions come to light, she will most likely blatantly say she quits and walk out.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 pm
ADSOC
I talked with the HR Director the other day with my manager. The director is going to be talking with my other supervisor who flagged down one of the assistant mangers the other day. I don't know the specifics of that conversation. [I have two other supervisors. I'm currently the only female supervisor.] As I told the director, when her actions come to light, she will most likely blatantly say she quits and walk out.

Looks like the shat is finally going down. I hope that they separate the sheep from the goats and recognize those of you that actually do work.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 pm
That's the thing. It's not as though she's a bad worker. Her attitude is what's causing problems. She's 55 years old and acting like a kindergardener.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:59 pm
ADSOC
That's the thing. It's not as though she's a bad worker. Her attitude is what's causing problems. She's 55 years old and acting like a kindergardener.

Holy hell! I honest to God thought that she was a teenager! Some people never mature, no matter what age they get to be! eek

Also, Gaia's screwing up for me. I'm not getting the notifications to your replies. ._.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:01 pm
eesh sounds like everyone is having trouble with work >.<  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:16 am
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC

Holy hell! I honest to God thought that she was a teenager! Some people never mature, no matter what age they get to be! eek

Also, Gaia's screwing up for me. I'm not getting the notifications to your replies. ._.

i'm not getting notifications for guilds either. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:17 am
Waitingforwings6

:/ we will see what happens come friday. i certainly hope she has enough common sense to leave.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 am
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

:/ we will see what happens come friday. i certainly hope she has enough common sense to leave.

Good luck! Let's hope so!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 pm
ADSOC
Angry Kitsune
ADSOC

i'm not getting notifications for guilds either. :/

Fack it, Gaia. emotion_donotwant

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 am
she was talked to today. :/ i dunno the results. like a flock of seagulls, i ran.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 pm
ADSOC
she was talked to today. :/ i dunno the results. like a flock of seagulls, i ran.

lmao, it's the safer thing to do  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:34 pm
Dang it. Now you guys have made want to hear that song again. lol

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games