Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Welcome to school [ Verusha + Hadaya ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:04 am
Classes were over, thank goodness. Verusha wasn't sure how much longer she was going to be able to stand the numbing droning of teacher after teacher about.. boring things. Heck, all she'd managed to do in her spare time was send texts to Roch, and doodle on her books and edges of her papers.

But now she was free! walking the hallways, she stopped by her locker only briefly to toss in her lousy books, and continue on. What to do, what to do... she could head back to her dorm and play some games, and listen to some music. Or maybe hit the town to visit the arcade. But a glance down at her trusty fire dog had her grinning, and knowing just where she should be: outside. A game of fetch sounded like it was in order for her familiar, who was being as patient as ever through her boring classes, and doing his best to keep from growling and snapping at any student that got too close to the ghoul. Lowering a hand to stroke his sleek head, smoothing back the flames that were wavering there, the reaper softly encouraged the canine, "Let's go outside, huh?"

Walking out the back doors of the school, Verusha's white eyes looked around at the other students that were milling about, trying to spot a free space for her and Cannon to play. The place was a bit crowded though... hmm..

Lithiasaur
Sorry for the shortness. I'm terrible at starting. 8E

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:20 pm
musicaloner7
(no worries! I am bad at MOST THINGS ^-~)

Hadaya was doing his best to get into the swing of things, glad for the help he had gotten on his first day, and doing what he could to keep his awkwardness in check. The last thing he needed to do was trip at an inconvenient time, or take out something important with his clumsiness, or say the wrong thing to the wrong creature.

So far, he was sticking to himself, trying not to get noticed, until he was sure he could handle a proper conversation.

That was probably never but... waiting a little more might help... right?

He was outside at the moment, relaxing on a break and trying not to get in any trouble because of it. He had gone out the back side of the school, but it was more populated then he had anticipated.

Backing up, he bumped into someone who had just come out, letting out a yelp and jumping about ten feet into the air as he spun around. Landing with his legs awkwardly wide apart, his small wings spread in some effort to balance himself, he looked at Verusha in wide eyed surprise.

"I... I'm sorry..."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:29 am
Lithiasaur
we can be bad together. 8D

The ghoul had gotten distracted herself by checking out some hunky, handsome boils playing a game of football out in a large part of the back field, white eyes trailing along the musculature, tails, ears, and carved jaws. Lost in her oogling, and tempted to simply waltz over and watch them from closer proximity, she was pulled out of her gawking by the contact made to her person, blinking to what was the cause. Of course the yelp was enough to startle her a bit, making a step back a necessity to keep her bearings.

Cannon, however, growled sharply at the culprit, his flames flaring along his crimson body, lips peeled back in a snarl at the monster boil who'd gotten far too close to his reaper for comfort. Instantly taking a defensive stance in front of Verusha, he made his displeasure clear, not letting up on the poor golden, winged creature.

Verusha, however, wore a light grin, shaking her head dismissively to the situation, "heh, no worries, boil." she assured, smirking a bite at the amusing posture he'd taken. "Are.. you alright there?" he looked more effected than her after all.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:18 pm
musicaloner7

"Oh!"

Hadaya was not one who liked to be growled at, and his instincts told him to get out of there as fast as he could. He wanted to run away, but it was a battle of wills inside him. Running was the better option, but he was too scared to move.

Things were not going well so far in his efforts to be more out going.

All of Hadaya's furry feathers were standing up on end and he looked like a rolling ball of fluff one might find under the sofa. He crouched down and away, backing up a good distance, his ears flat against his head and his eyes downcast in submission.

"I... I'm okay. I... is he going to eat me?"

Why was it he only ever seemed to start conversations with creatures here by asking if they were going to eat him? Probably because he honestly felt that was going to happen to him at one point, and it was just a waiting game. Who knew?

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:44 am
Lithiasaur

His frazzled display couldn't keep the grin and light snickering from leaving the ghoul, almost wanting to reach out and smooth back down the stiffened feathers for the poor guy. But... it was more funny to look at.

Verusha crooked a brow slowly at the odd antics the boil followed up with, like that odd retreating motion that was made. What a skittish guy. Glancing down to her trusty pooch, then back to Hadaya, a round of light laughter rolled out from the ghoul, who shook her head in the process, "Course not. You've hardly got any meat on your bones to be a meal for him." she mused, a hand patting the smooth skull of the fire dog that continued its defensive posture.

It was after a few of the touches that he finally began to back down some, lips not as pulled back anymore, and he circled around his reaper a few times before pressing against one side of her... eyes kept firmly on the boil at all times.

"He's just not a fan of anyone besides me, is all." taking some steps forward towards poor Hadaya, she bent at her waist, and extended a gloved hand, in both a gesture to help the other student up as well as introduce herself, "Verusha. And my ferocious partner is Cannon. Don't think I've seen you around before." she smirked, "though I haven't seen quite a few creeple, to be fair." and the ones she typically did pay any mind to were the cute boils...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:31 am
musicaloner7

Hadaya was nothing if not a bit skittish, but he was doing his best to keep that calmed down to a reasonable level. Still, his fur and feathers always betrayed him, and with everything sticking out in random directions he knew he looked like a puff ball of fear and silliness.

It wasn't much of a defense. He did not think too many creatures were intimidated by fluff.

Hadaya offered a sheepish smile, nodding his head slowly and trying to take her comments as light hearted and friendly, rather than terrifying. Would that creature eat him if he was bigger? For once, he was glad he was on the spindly side of things, just in case.

"Oh, thank you," he managed, taking her hand and getting himself to his feet, then holding on to her hand for a moment too long before he realized he needed to let go. He did so suddenly, as if his palm caught fire, looking apologetic and confused at once.

"I'm... I'm new here, and I'm just trying to uh... g-get my bearings. I've never really... been any place like this before. Or seen... uhm..." he looked at Cannon for a moment, gulping, "so many different types of... uh..."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces