Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a ninja(full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:20 am
A ninja who is a highly trained killer but who has lost his way and who believes he has no heart. he ends up crashes through a window of a young girls home. a emo girl who believes that no one will love her she has had her heart broken to many times and just wants to end it all. he is injured and she patches him up. then he ends up attending her school as a student but she doesn't realize its him because his face was covered. she ends up falling for him and he to for her. what does this love story have in store for these to lost souls....stay tuned to find out....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:04 am
Zero Hirashima

I sent you a pm~  

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:00 am
SlightlyInsane27
Zero Hirashima

I sent you a pm~

Got it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima was running on top of roof tops bleeding out from a gunshot he received from a police rookie that spotted him beating up a gang member up. he jumps through the air trying to reach the next roof top but ends up crashing through the window landing on and breaking a coffee table and he said "s**t i am gonna pass out from lack of blood need to get patched up or something can't go to the hospital. damn what to do?" he slowly sat up and sat down holding his arm
SlightlyInsane27
oh yeah funny my user name is from an old oc name that i used to use

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:18 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira was in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. She was home alone. Her blue eyes stared in the mirror and her hands trembled. Her focus was cut off herself when she heard a loud noise. She quickly jumped and went to investigate.
When she made her way into the room she saw the broken window and a masked man. "Who are you? " the dark haired girl could tell that he was injured. It made her wonder if he was a threat. Slowly she moved over to the counter and grabbed the knife that was sitting on it, just in case.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Go ahead and kill me put me out of my misery i wish someone would." he noticed that she was scared "Don't worry i am not gonna hurt you i swear on my pathetic life." he stood up still holding his arm and said "I will pay you back for that broken window and coffee table." he started to stumble and he fell passed out of blood loss
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:32 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira took a step back when he stood up. Her eyes looked at his arm. He was injured and bleeding. When he tried to walk he passed out. She moved over, checking on him. He was still alive. The girl left the room and came back with a first aid kit and began to clean and take care of his wound. There was something about the way he spoke that made her do this, she knew how he felt.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

Zero was passed out still alive but not moving at all. he started to dream actually a recurring nightmare.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira cleaned and bandaged his injury and moved him to the couch. Nobody would be home anytime soon so she assumed that it would be fine. After getting him there she silently walked back into the other ton and began cleaning up all the mess. A soft sigh left her lips and she shook her head.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

Zero said in his sleep "Don't do it Dante don't be stupid if you do you will die.............Dante why did you do it you stupid b*****d i promised mother on her death bed that i will protect you but i couldn't even do that for that i am sorry......because i couldn't protect my brother i am a pathetic waste of space on the face of this world. some one end my misery please." he stopped talking and turned over
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Finally everything was cleaned up and she went to check on the mysterious male. Her eyes looked over and she softly sighed. She could do nothing for nightmares. Soon she brought a blanket over him and went into the bathroom. Akira opened the cabinet, searching for something. Suddenly her hand felt the cool touch of the metal. When she pulled it out she found the blade. Her hand moved, rolling up her sleeve. There were scars and even fresher wounds there. Akira moved her hand, pressing the blade against her skin.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:17 pm
User Image

Zero woke up and he said "Gotta use the bathroom." he walked to it and saw the blade on the skin. he grabbed her wrists and separated her hands so she wouldn't cut herself. he pinned her to the wall and he yelled "What the hell do you think your doing?" he kept her pinned he looked at her arms then into her eyes and said "Why would you cut yourself why i don't get it."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira gasped when she felt his hands suddenly on her. In the shock her hand accidentally let the blade fall to the ground. A look of confusion and surprise was spread across her face. When he yelled she flinched and looked away from him. "You don't even know me. " she said and lightly struggled against him but she was too physically and emotionally tired to even move away. " Just... leave me alone..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "i know enough you went out of your way to save my life and i thank you no one has ever done that before so i am in your debt. plus we not so different you and i. i lost everything and i wish to die but i still for some reason continue on a path that i don't belong on and you want to end it all for some reason that i don't know am i right or am i wrong." he let her go and started walking away and he said "You could have called the police on me but you didn't. thank you i must take my leave we will be meeting sometime again sooner or later."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:43 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

She bit her lip in thought and nods. Akira was a bit confused, not sure what to say. When he let her go she moved and picked up the blade. Even if she wanted to use it she wouldn't do it now. Her eyes stayed down and she let out a shaky sigh.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff