Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre
Cosplay Suggestion to go along with Snow White Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prays For Sanity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:57 pm
I'm doing a Snow White cosplay with a feminist/knight twist. Just wondering, if anyone had any suggestions for a simpler cosplay for a friend who is coming with me? This would be one of our first cosplays as I am trying to get her interested in it.
She is an Indian gal about 5" 6' and this would be one of her first cosplays, so am looking for something a bit more simple. She is not into anime or manga. I am trying to get her hopefully interested in it. The convention is a 5 days event in August, so it will be quite hot. Any help is greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:18 pm
What about something from Once Upon a Time? There are tons of characters as well as costume variations from the show. smile From Enchanted Forest versions to Storybrooke versions all with different levels of difficulty. smile  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Prays For Sanity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:16 am
Rogue-dono
What about something from Once Upon a Time? There are tons of characters as well as costume variations from the show. smile From Enchanted Forest versions to Storybrooke versions all with different levels of difficulty. smile

Thanks. That is a really good idea. I'll ask her what she thinks. Any specific characters that you recommend?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:02 pm
Prays For Sanity
Rogue-dono

Thanks. That is a really good idea. I'll ask her what she thinks. Any specific characters that you recommend?

There's a lack of Maid Marian and Once Upon a Time Robin Hood cosplayers on this planet. ;A; But Prince Charming or David and I'm always a suggester for Rumple or Mr Gold. biggrin Regina has some really cool Mayor and Evil Queen costumes...but there is also the Wicked Witch of the West, Zelena. biggrin She would be recognizable especially if you can make the necklace she has. biggrin  

Rogue-dono

Beloved Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items