Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Kiss Kiss Fall In Love! (Siobhan + Holly) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:07 pm
A rare walk outside her own dorm room. Siobhan Kennedy softly floated down the hallway, clutching a small and frugal coin purse to her bosom. Today was new magazine day. The magazine racks would surely have new wonderful selections of gossip and advice columns to keep her occupied for another month in hiding.

The ghoul was a recluse, there was no denying it. She came to school to learn, but as she always did; ended up hiding in a hole for weeks on end.

At least this hole was an actual room, and not a crawlspace like before she'd come to Amity.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm
Hollandaise watched from behind a tree (this was normal).

Hollandaise watched from behind a tree with intent (this was not normal).

Something about the ghoul who floated by was intriguing and decidedly not alarming. The long flowing dress, transparent enough that legs flashed as she walked, the glowing eyes. But especially that long, blue-white hair. It trailed behind the ghoul, long and decorated with twigs, leaves, and dirt. It was full of nature. All in all, Hollandaise had decided she was an acceptable target.

Hollandaise was studying kisses. Her talk with Merry had sparked an insaitiable curiosity about the different kinds of kisses and how they made creeple feel and really, what would it be like to kiss a stranger, someone whom Hollandaise had no preconcieved notions of? It was now or never. She swallowed and darted forward in front of the ghoul. In the same movement, she reached up to cup her hands about Siobhan's face and stood on tiptoe.

And then she kissed Siobhan full on the lips. It was somewhat clumsy, but filled with a sort of ferocious curiosity in the press of lip on lip.

bittiface

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:38 pm
Siobhan's walk was interrupted by someone stepping straight in front of her. Her happy thoughts clipped suddenly short, as an unfamiliar stranger came alarmingly, and quickly close. She had no time to react with an ear piercing shriek as a banshee was want to do.

Like a scene from one of her romance novels, she was kissed suddenly by a stranger. Weren't the handsome strangers usually male? And tall? And dashing? Siobhan was being kissed by a small, decidedly tree like ghoul.

Her glowing eyes widened before her brows knit in horrible uncertainty. Wow! A kiss! The romantic in her was screaming in delight and excitement.

The coward in her screamed aloud and pushed the ghoul away suddenly.

"HELLO!" It was all she could think to say, her bottom lip quivering.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 pm
Holly stumbled back, hands immediately rising to pat at her leaves. There was no pain, no harm done to them, but she was - as always - nervous about her foliage. The shriek was alaming, just a bit, and she blinked, stilling abruptly. Even in shocked stillness, she swayed, the movement organic: like a tree sways in a small breeze. This was not an anticipated reaction. Uncertainty crushed down on her for a moment and her toes curled nervously against the path, her fingers pulling at the hem of her short dress.

"Hello, I am Hollandaise," she schooled her voice and spoke matter-of-factly, yellow eyes gazing up at the banshee. Her head tilted and a lock of hair fell across one shoulder. "Was it unsatisfactory? I can try again, if you w-wish." The slight quaver on the last syllable was a sign of weakness, of her unsureity. She kind of wanted to try again.

bittiface

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:01 pm
"Siobhan!" She shrieked in response.

Again? Do it again? Siobhan felt as if she'd missed a grand amount of context to why she was being kissed at all. "N-no! It was very nice!" She stammered, "I um... I-I don't believe I've ever been kissed before. Especially not from a um... strange creeple."

"D-do you normally greet strangers with such passion?" She'd fan herself if she had the means.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:14 pm
"I am not strange," she said, cocking one hip the the side. "Your name is pretty, though." Hollandaise continued to regard Siobhan curious for a few moments, as if puzzling out her questions. She took a few steps forward, and then a few more.

"No, you are the first I have done this with." Oneof her hands slipped quickly around the back of Siobhan's neck and she was kissing her again. After all, experiments should be repeated multiple times for accurate results.

bittiface

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:20 pm
"Oh! Thank you~." Siobhan giggled, holding her cheek in hand bashfully. A pretty name! A pretty name~ Wait! Was this what her magazines called flirting? Wait!! Was she being flirted with? Jeepers creepers!

But if this was her first too... wait, what was even going on?

She felt the hand of Hollandaise slip behind her neck, and found herself bending down again as the ghoul gripped her in another kiss. The banshee was having a dilemna. This felt so lovely, but they were in public. And they did not know one another. Did this make her..

GASP!

Siobhan shrieked again and pushed Holly away.

"AM I A---A---- A FLOOZY!?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:25 pm
The warder stumbled back, nearly falling. This was not the reaction Hollandaise had hoped for. Maybe kisses really did make other creeple hate her. Her ears twitched sadly and she wrapped her arms around herself. Abruptly, she decided not to kiss this shrieking ghoul again. Twice was enough, surely.

Hollandaise didn't know what a floozy was, but it didn't seem good. "I am unsure. To be entirely fair, I simply thought you a nice-looking ghoul, not a floozy." Was floozy her species and, if so, how did Siobhan not know? "Do you not know what you are?" There was no amnesiac power in her lips, she was certain.

bittiface

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:31 pm
"You think me pretty?" Siobhan upped her own cheeks again, blushing a brilliant blue.

"I know what I am! I am a banshee." She nodded, gripping her fists close to her body. "I was just worried you thought me a....oh dear.." She nodded again and offered her hand. "I shall show you, but I require resources. Have you read magazines much? They say ghouls who kiss so freely are called um.... w-whores." She blushed a brighter blue, her lips tightly lined.

"I'd hate to have either of our reputations compromised! None would marry us then! It says so in romance novels!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:06 pm
Hollandaise looked Siobhan up and down carefully. "You are not green, nor are you large. But you are not displeasing, either. Your hair is voluminous." A banshee was not a floozy - Hollandaise had read about Banshees and that really did explain the shriek, she supposed. Still, it was not a pleasant outcome. At Siobhan's words, she moved closer, crowding into the other ghoul's space. In this, Hollandaise was a hypocrite - any other person invading her space would have been coldly ignored.

"Reputation? Compromised? I do not understand," she said slowly. "Does kissing always lead to sexual congress?" Hollandaise gripped Siobhan's hand in both of her own, looking up into the ghoul's glowing blue eyes, her own wide and intent. "I want to know."

bittiface
she wants to know

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:15 pm
Siobhan had zero issue with personal bubbles. In fact she often lacked an understanding of them herself. Her eyes sparkled as she held her hand, easily woo'd by the ghoul's words.

"Does it? I am uncertain, but the magazines always make a terrible fuss about it." She said matter of factly, "I have many, many volumes of these books and magazines in my bedroom. Gossip leads to rumours! Rumours lead to stories and scandal! It's all true, because they say so!"

She pursed her lips then, "However... they also give lengthly advice on perfect kisses and ways to seduce one into bed. It is terribly confusing."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:42 pm
Suddenly, Siobhan seemed even more interesting. "You do? You must be well-versed in matters of romantic interest and love, then. I was trying to see what different kinds of kisses meant." One of her hands moved up to nervously stroke her leaves.

"Oh, I think I might like to learn that." Her toes curled into the ground again, excited. "May I see?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:25 pm
"Oh! Is that what that was?" Siobhan chuckled. "I was so confused! I thought I might have been day dreaming." She wondered why the ghoul was conducting such research to begin with. Personal curiosity?

"O-of course!" She screeched, bouncing in place. "Follow me! I was about to head to town to get the latest issues of my usual magazines. They have lots of advice! Are you conducting research for an essay?"

She took the ghoul's hand and exciedlty dragged her towards town, her long hair dragging behind her collecting rubbish along the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:18 am
"You seemed a suitable candidate for kisses," she said solemnly. "It was only for personal research because I think I rather like kissing creeple. But with your reaction, I am.. not sure...." She blinked for a moment, allowing herself to be dragged along. "I would very much like to see your materials, however." Her eyes seemed to sparkle at the thought.

Narrowing her eyes, Hollandaise tugged her hand free of Siobhan's. She ducked behind the ghoul and began to pick up the dirty mass of hair. The nature aspect of it was lovely, but it seemed as though Siobhan simply did not take care of her hair. They would go, yes, but Hollandaise hoped the ghostly ghoul would let her take care of all that hair.

bittiface

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 am
"My reaction?" She parroted with owlish eyes. It dawned on her that she'd pushed her and screamed after both kisses, and the ghoul once again shrieked, but in horror. "OH! I apologize! It is just that... well, I was not expecting to be kissed, and I was caught quite unaware and unprepared. I'm terribly sorry for being unsatisfactory!" She shrieked her apology, ducking her head low as she held her head in shame.

She led her along, worriedly tapping her fingers against her lip until Hollandaise disappeared behind her. "Is there something wrong?" She asked, daring to turn around.

The Semblance of Unity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces