Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystalpraise

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:09 am
Last year I needed money for something and I heard about giving your eggs to couples who need them and they pay you a lot of money of course, I no longer plan on doing it really (because of my body) but I wonder what God thinks about it 😰  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:08 am
You're helping people out, God would find it good in you, would he not? And even if he wouldn't, he'd still accept you.  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:40 pm
crystalpraise
Last year I needed money for something and I heard about giving your eggs to couples who need them and they pay you a lot of money of course, I no longer plan on doing it really (because of my body) but I wonder what God thinks about it 😰

I don't think the LORD would have a problem with this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
You're helping people out, God would find it good in you, would he not? And even if he wouldn't, he'd still accept you.

Thanks for your response  

crystalpraise

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

crystalpraise

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
crystalpraise

Thank you I realize that the holy spirit didn't give me a sense of peace about the situation because It would have ended horribly.😔  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:50 am
crystalpraise
Scarlet_Teardrops
crystalpraise

Thank you I realize that the holy spirit didn't give me a sense of peace about the situation because It would have ended horribly.😔

Well, remember: if you aren't sure that something is a sin or isn't a sin, you are sinning if you do it because of your heart and mindset.

Never do something if you think it's sin. On the flip side, neglecting to do something that you don't believe is sin is also sinning. If you'd like, I could provide you with the Scriptures if that would be of help to you.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:38 pm
crystalpraise

Aloha my Sweet Sistah,
I would pose a question for you from a different perspective. Imagine the child one day would seek you out to meet her/his biological mother. How would you respond to this question, "You mean, you sold me... for money and that's it? Perhaps that's why you've hesitated to do this, yes?

God will provide for you. Jesus said it best in Luke 12:22-34 "Do Not Worry"

22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

27 “Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 28 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you—you of little faith! 29 And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30 For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31 But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

32 “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

I have lived almost half a century and the Lord has ALWAYS provided my needs. Has it been easy? Not always, but I've learned to ride the hard times like surfing a wave. I balance as best I can and let God take control. You'll be okay little Sistah. Take care, stay safe and aloha 'oe.

God bless.
MeleKeli heart

Christian Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces