Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] hot shot ( leslie vs llyr )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:00 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ). You feel something brush against you, unsettling as it literally envelops you in a blanket of cold. You feel stronger but more distant, as if the battle around you is happening to someone else...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:05 pm
It'd been a while since he'd last landed in the haunted house. Weapon out, scarf up, and glad that Aleria made him cold enough all the time that extra cold never really bothered him, Leslie waded his way through clean, powdery snow within the confines of a room.

No coat: he ditched it at any possible opportunity. For better or for worse.

kuuropii

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm
He took a few steps into the House with his dark eyes narrowed, sifting through the dust and the grime and the fog of the interior. Silently, Llyr padded along, the hem of his robes trailing across the dirty floor, and every now and then, a floorboard would creak beneath him.

There were footsteps down the hall; he turned, brushing silken strands of hair out of his face, and glanced around, the heavy chains around his torso rattling and clinking with every movement.

"Hello?" he called cautiously.

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am
Leslie whirled around at the voice, teeth bared. He pursued it, going through a doorway only to see a.

A uh.

"Jesus christ," he muttered, resisting the urge to avert his eyes. "You ever think of putting some ******** clothes on? What is wrong with you?"

kuuropii
never has there been a more accurate initiative roll omg llyr pls

omfg LESLIE WAS SO DISTRACTED TOO WTF #prettyboy dazzle

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:05 pm
Llyr merely blinked slowly, clearly unperturbed by the question.

"Clothes are overrated," he murmured, idly drawing his hair down over one scaled shoulder and running long fingers through the dark locks. "Are you a human? You look like a human, but I don't like humans, they're very unpleasant to me."

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:06 pm
Leslie's expression shifted from gob-smacked to lemon-faced in two seconds flat. He averted his eyes from that pale, smooth expanse (Had this guy ever even heard of a shirt? did creatures of Halloween have shirts? Were there shirt charities for those left bereft?)

"Yeah, well," he muttered, face screwed up into a pout, "your mom is unpleasant, how about that?"

He wound up for a swing with his club with both hands, choking it up high for maximum damage. Something cool brushed against Leslie's leg, but be discarded it as the breeze. Aleria kept him in a state of almost-cold anyway-- wouldn't be the first time his weapon had done some weird sensation in the name of friendship.

Not like that.

hp 50
dmg 11
charge 1/3

kuuropii
oh my god i forgot no damage modifier holy s**t ******** class="clear">

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:35 pm
He blinked slowly, rhythmically, and turned to look a little closer at the human, heavy black chains clinking noisily against Llyr's mostly bare chest. Dark eyes fell upon the short stature, which Llyr towered over with relative ease, even if he was rather anxious over meeting a human.

"I do not have a mother," he said woefully, as though this was some great tragedy. "Or if I do, I do not remember her - "

The staff cracked across his chest, sharp and stinging, and Llyr let out a small gasp of pain, staggering backwards. He lifted his hand, water droplets dripping from the tips of his long fingers, and made a sharp slash in midair. A thick wave of water cascaded towards the human, rushing fast and furiously.

"That hurt," said Llyr meaningfully.

HP: 29
DMG: 16

lurks beneath
oops

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:41 pm
Sometimes he thought of her, the creases in her face (too tired, too haggard, too much for too long) and the stringiness of her brown hair, limp and mousy both, and the way she looked at him while smoking a cigarette, and in a word it was disappointment, but there was so much more beyond it. Exhaustion bordering on the edge of madness, the hummingbird heart in her chest. Always two steps behind, rent and power and water cycle through a month on, month off, month off, month off.

But she was a mother, who had tried. Tried and failed but better than not trying at all, years and years of trying but falling short. One kid would have been too much to provide for let alone five, two of them out of the house more than they were in it; one of them to get away from the other.

But she was a mother, and Leslie had no fondness for her, because she had known and hadn't stopped it, because she had known and was too tired to care about her least favorite son when the twins were at stake, because at least it hadn't been them. Parents shouldn't play favorites but both of his did, and Leslie had done nothing in life except drawn the short straw over, and over, and over and over again.

But she was a mother, and he wondered what it was like to not have any at all.

Leslie stumbled from the force of water against his chest, back hitting the wall hard enough to knock the air from his lungs. He cracked his neck, shoving off to fly at the creature with a tackling lunge.

"Good."

hp 34
dmg 17
charge 2/3

kuuropii

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:25 pm
Llyr did not think of his mother, because he could not remember anything from before the time that he had come to Amityville. He sometimes wondered what it would have been like, to have one; to hear a soft, gentle voice in his ear, to come home to find her there, step into an embrace that was warm and loving.

But there was no need to imagine things he would never have, and he didn't want to change what he did have. Right now, at Amityville, he had enough, what with Pachua and the Student Council and all of his friends.

Llyr shook his head a little, disengaging himself from his thoughts just as the staff came colliding into him with, painfully and furiously. He was knocked backwards off of his feet, staggering and gasping for breath, fingers pressed against his ribs, which felt broken and splintered beneath his palm.

"Ouch," he eased out, barely audible. Llyr made another sharp swing of his free hand, more water bursting from his skin and sweeping forwards towards the smaller human.

HP: 12
DMG: 15

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:03 pm
The water raked against his shield like a thousand needles, stinging radiating from the points of impact like creeping spiderwebs. The pins and needles sensation reminded him of rolling around in snow after being in (someone else's) hot tub in the middle of winter; uncomfortable and deeply, deeply unpleasant to ********>," Leslie groaned, rubbing at his face, and stumbled back towards the creature, aiming for a knee.

hp 19
dmg 4
charge 3/3

kuuropii

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:43 pm
He staggered a little under the attack, feeling the breath knocked out of him, chest tightening with every blow. Llyr's face was paler than usual, and he swayed on his bare feet, trying to regain some of the strength that he was rapidly losing.

"That does not sound pleasant," he murmured sorrowfully, swinging a scaled arm and sending more water flying.

HP: 8
DMG: 9

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:51 pm
"Ew," Leslie said, immediately recoiling. "It's just a ********-- it's a phrase! Not literal! You know, just--" He made a little sound of frustration, hissing in pain again. No, he was thoroughly ******** over this getting-beaten-up-by-water thing. Who would even believe him, anyway?

Well. Actually, at second thought, nearly everyone, probably. They fought weirder on a day to day basis. But still; it was the principle of the matter.

With a final running leap, Leslie brought Aleria crashing down against the stupidly-attractive dude, blue-crystal colliding with scaled skin.

hp 10
dmg 11
charge 3/3

kuuropii

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers