Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] tiny vessels ( leslie vs helmut)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:21 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 pm
The room was bright: sunshine filtered in through the (uncracked) window that went from floor to high ceiling. There was no furniture anywhere to be seen: just floating mirrors, velvet hills with little caves that led to bio-luminescent nooks and crannies. There was a lopsided door, but it was far off in the distance.

Leslie hated the haunted the house. With clenched teeth, he stalked through it, on the lookout for anyone or anything in sight.

enoh love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:36 pm
"HEEEElllpppp!" Helmut wailed unhappily from the ground where she had slumped, her voice echoing around the empty room and bouncing off of the floating mirrors. She had found this place by accident, as it always happened - but she had yet to find a way out. Every exit turned into another room that allowed for no back tracking, and each room was as different as the last. There was no pattern to it, at all.

"xAVIEEERRR!" She wailed next, as if the Raum would come out of no where to save her like the despondent hero in raven black she somehow imagined he could be. The little Wendigo curled up on herself, holding her knees to her chest, little black claws gripping into thick, mismatched socks.

"Xavier?" She gasped out between sniffles, wiping her nose on a thickly woven sleeve as she caught sight of someone in a mirror, movement out of the corner of her eye. "Issat you?" The tiny creature whimpered, reaching up to hold onto her budding antlers as if she could pull them down to hide.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 am
Leslie followed the wails, every second annoying him more than the last. After too long, he came upon some sort of fuzzy lump, in a sweater that not even a mother could love. It looked...small. On the runty side, but that sort of thing didn't mean much to him.

"No," he said, flatly, prodding her with his weapon, the crystal and thorns cold in the room's air. The world shifted to grey, for just a second, when Aleria touched the creature. Leslie shook his head, and it was gone.

Enoh Love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 am
She could see feet now from under the floating mirrors, but they certainly didn't look like anything Xavier ever wore. Her wailing stifled as she curled into herself all the tighter, trying to make herself as small and pathetic as possible. A defense mechanism engrained in her very FEAR.

She peeked up when the sounds of footsteps stopped, and looked up at the stranger slowly, from boots to pants, stopping as she caught sight of a gold-trimmed white coat. Gold-trimmed white coat. Gold-trimmed white coat - why was that familiar? Why were there warning bells going off in her head?

He poked her with something, putting an abrupt halt to her thoughts as the world shifted to grey. Helmut let out a shriek of surprise and lashed out, claws catching nothing but air.

HP: 40/40
Damage: --

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:31 pm
Leslie leaped back in mid-swing, startled by the creature's screaming. It was such a tiny ball of fluff and fuzz, he hadn't really expected such...large sounds to come out of it.

Large, horrible, annoying sounds.

"Jesus ******** christ," he snapped, fist tightening around his weapon's handle. "Shut up, for the love of god!"

hp 50

enoh love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:47 pm
"NOOOO!" Helmut continued to shriek as panic rose in her tiny body, now focusing on trying to push past him. Anything to get some space between them. Anything to keep him away from her.

"I don't wanna be experimented ooooon!" She wailed as she headbutted his shins on her way past, scratching him with her tiny, growing antlers. Anything to keep him occupied to stop him from following her.

HP: 40
Damage: 3 x 2 = 6

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 pm
"What the <********>--" Leslie tumbled over, clutching his stricken shins, rolling over to a crouch, eyes focused on her retreating form. That thirst in his veins awoke, a phantom memory laid over his own. An escaping figure, helpless and frantic. The stink of blood in the air. A hunger unquenched.

Aleria's howling voices echoed in his mind: Run, fight, destroy, devour. We desire it. We know you do, too, youngling who has tasted the blood of your birthright. Consume, exhume, eliminate.

Leslie gripped his club and pursued her with dogged intent, pupils blown wide and black. "Shut," he hissed, hitting her once with a sturdy blow, "up. No one's going to ******** experiment on you."

hp 44
dmg 12 sad
charge 1/3

Enoh Love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:03 pm
The world kept sliding into distorted grey. Each time it was gone with a simple blink, but it did nothing to soothe her already ragged nerves. There was a creature in this room that she had learned to fear from stories alone. From seeing the broken, mangled body of her best friend. Xavier was larger than her, and better adapted in every way - and they had all but made minced meat out of him. She didn't stand a chance...and now she was alone.

The blow hit her square in the side, the club catching and clawing at her through her old, worn clothes. It knocked her to the side, the momentum rolling her foot or two away. The tiny creature struggled onto her hands and knees, ducking under one of the mirrors in an attempt to protect herself.

"Then why are you hurting me?" She yelped, holding her side with a tiny claw, trying to stuff the pain away but to no end. Droopy eyes were wide with panic, darting around to find something, anything, she could hit him with that might slow him down. She looked up to the mirror and, after a moment's thought, took a step back to get a short running start.

Her small shoulder slammed into it, trying to knock it hard enough to hit him.

HP: 28
Damage: 4

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:15 pm
Gunmetal grey, as far as the eye could see. Drab cement and worn down walls, paint peeling on every one. A flash of something not-quite-right, pulsating behind his eyelids. It felt so ******** satisfying to hit something that deserved it intrinsically for just existing. (Was this how it felt--)

"Not to ******** experiment on you, that's for ******** sure."

The mirror collided with his chest, enough to knock him back and off his guard. Shards of glass flew out of place, slicing against his shield in tiny little ribbons. He wound up to hit it with his club, firing it back at Helmut in a horrible volley of broken glasses, encroaching upon her after he did.

Wouldn't it be satisfying? To taste that, again?

Would it even taste like --?

We don't know. But wouldn't you like to find out?

"My orders," he said, eyes cold, "are to eliminate threats. And that's you."

hp 40
dmg 4x2=8
charge 2/3

enoh love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:32 pm
"I'm not a threat!" The ghoul wailed, her pathetic cry turning into a shriek as the mirror came flying back at her in what felt like a thousand pieces. She hit the ground and covered her head with her arms, trying to minimize the damage done. When the horrible rain stopped she looked up and found him uncomfortably close.

She kicked out, aiming for his shins, and then she spun around onto all fours, scrambling her way through the broken glass and pieces of mirror, her sleeves pulled over her hands.

"Go away! Please go away! I'm not a threat, I'll be good!" She cried out, trying to find a new place to hide in the open room amongst all that grey.

HP: 20
Damage: 6

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:26 pm
"Yes you are," Leslie hissed, the world tilting back into monochrome. "It's in your ******** blood, or whatever the ******** you things have."

Normally, he might be kinder. He'd made friends, in a golem. But that had been a long time ago, before--

Well. Before.

He yowled as the creature struck him, staggering back. She scrabbled away, but that was fine. Anywhere she went in the room, Leslie could find her. He pursued with dogged intent, single-minded and furious.

"It doesn't ******** matter if you'll be good! It won't ******** change anything. You can't change what you are." His words were bitter, defeated, and awfully familiar to him. They were what he told himself every day.

Leslie wound up his arm, bringing Aleria down in a strike aimed right for her face.

hp 34
dmg 3x2=6
charge 3/3

enoh love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 pm
"I am not!" Helmut insisted in a terrified squeak, still trying to keep space between them. Anything to keep that club from hitting her again. When he spoke his bitter words, Helmut turned to refute him. Her mouth was open, ready to tell him he was wrong, that things could change -

Instead, the weapon caught the side of her face, her open jaw cracking under the force of the blow. She fell to the side, her tiny body no match for the momentum that sent her flying once more.

She swung out a tiny claw, trying to swipe him to get him away so she could nurse her new wounds, and naturally missed.

HP: 14
Damage: -

lurks beneath

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:58 pm
Her efforts didn't go unrewarded: the next time Leslie smacked her, it was the barest of scrapes against her skin, a trail of thorns that didn't stick to her.

"How do you know," Leslie hissed, and the question was halfway rhetorical.

Sometimes the monster was what looked back at you in the mirror, and Leslie catching sight of himself in all-grey proved that to be true.

You look like your brother.

hp 34
dmg 1x2=2
charge 3/3

Enoh Love

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:49 pm
The tiny creature gripped her jaw, trying to paw it back to make the pain stop. With a little crack and a little luck it managed to reset, but the throbbing didn't subside. Neither did the steady stream of tears that fell from her eyes, and the stress that drew them.

"B-because I didn't want to fight! I just wanted to go home!" Helmut shrieked, her voice piquing with despair as she sunk back to the ground, nothing more than an unhappy heap of cloth and blood. "I wuh-wanted you to take me home!" She cried out, failing in her attempts to stand and instead just laying there, pressing her face to the ground for a moment, until she weasled her little black fingers between them, holding onto her throbbing face.

"I've never hurt anyone!" She cried, her plea turning into a terrified shriek as she noticed how close he was getting. Frantic limbs pulled her further and further away, skittering forward on hand and knee as if crawling to safety was still a hope she held. When she couldn't see him anymore, she rolled over, bringing up both legs to kick the nearest mirror in his direction, as hard as she could. "E-except that one time, when I accidentally scratched Xavier in a p-play fight! A-and wh-when I t-tackled Matty 'cause I thought he w-was food! B-b-but that's it!"

HP: 12
Damage: 9x2=18 oops

lurks beneath

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas