Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
[Arc: Mystery at TamaDoki] TamaDoki Playland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:39 pm
Mystery at TamaDoki

Prairiefox
Username(s): Prairiefox, dragonianflame
Character Name(s) and profile links: Camden P. Healy, Drake Abrell
Quest Location: New Network City//TamaDoki Playland
Quest Name: Mystery at TamaDoki
Quest Description: Eager to start off on an adventure Cutemon begs Camden to look for a mission. While looking they are met with the opportunity to go to the city’s newest attraction, TamaDoki Playland, grand opening as a test for the facility before it opens to the public. Too fun to miss they accept but when they arrive Terriermon begins to feel that the park isn’t all it seems to be, especially when Cutemon the other patrons fall under a strange spell. To make this park even stranger it seems the mysterious owner doesn’t want them to leave and will pull out all the stops to make that happen. Can Camden solve the mystery of this park before it takes hold of her and her partners forever?
Required Number of Posts for Completion: 5-7 posts [1 for the basic intro. 2 for the entering and general activity at the park. The others for the strange events that would lead up to a fight with the park's owner, a champion level digimon at least maybe if its alright]
Expected Rank: C
[6:52:30 AM] Drag: fox wanted me to join in on her mission but it already started. is it still possible considering she was the one who made it?
[6:58:23 AM] Stephen: I am ok with it, you are high enough rank for C missions i think
[6:58:53 AM] Stephen: my only rule will be you need to make 5 posts of your own to count as a C rank, if you make less then that it will be a D rank for you

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Entrance} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Tired/Excited | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki
Quest Level: C

From the horizon of the street Cutemon ran quicker than she has ever ran before. The excitement she was feeling was immense and she was going to put all of her energy into having fun today. The only thing she was missing was her tamer, Camden, running far behind the little digimon along with Terriermon, who always had seat on her head. Camden seemed exacerbated calling out to Cutemon, ”Cutemon! Please wait! We’re not late it’s not even supposed to be open yet!” but it seemed Cutemon was too focused on getting to the park on time. The invitation said 10:30 and according the Network City’s clock it wasn’t even 10 o’ clock yet. Camden started to stagger rather than run, coming to the conclusion that even if they catch up they will all end up at the park any way so at least Cutemon could save them a spot in the line. Terriermon patted her on the side of the head,“At least you tried. Cutemon is small but also really REALLY fast. I don’t even run that fast and we both have tiny legs!” He noticed that Camden wasn’t really paying attention but she did hear the part about her running fast. She let out a tired laugh and stopped finally to take a breath, well a few heavy breathes actually. Cutemon stopped and turned, leaping up and down and waving her arms,“Come one we’re here we’re here!” Camden looked up, Terriermon doing the same and scoping out up ahead. He smirked and giggling leapt from her shoulder and started to run towards Cutemon, skipping and turning to face Camden,“Come on now don’t want to be a party pooper now haha!” he joked running backwards. Camden laughed but let out a bit of a chuckle. She couldn’t believe her partners were leaving behind for an amusement park. Camden straightened herself up and lightly trotted over to them. She slowed her pace when she and the two little digimon gawked at the main gate,"Oh wow...!" It was surprisingly large and ornate and golden curves accentuating the frame. balloons flooded the other side, possible to be a part of the grand opening celebration, and to the left a line was formed of various digimon, including the Biyomon from the cafe, hinted by the small apron she was still wearing. She walked over to say hi, but a nudge from Cutemon and Terriermon at her legs made her stop,"Wha!" She stopped almost losing her balance and jerked back to balance herself. The two looked at her and Terriermon put his paws on his sides with a pout,"Don't do that! They'll think you're cuttin' in line!"Camden felt a little bad realizing and walked back around towards the end of the crows,"Sorry you guys," she then scoops both of them up in her arms,"Last thing I want to do is ruin this day for you guys!" She stopped behind someone, who didn't really seem all that interested in what was around them, and Cutemon immediately jumped from her arms and peered over the top of the fence while Terriermon moved her arm to the top of her head like usual,"Oh wow it looks so cool I wanna go in now!" she cheered happily while hopping in place. Camden and Terriermon laughed at her excitement and Camden crossed her arms, trying to look ahead past the small crowd,"Hopefully they'll let us in soon Cutemon might start to go nuts from all this excitement," Terriermon nodded in agreement,"Not sure how much she can take, oh wait!" he stood up on her head and could view the front where he saw the Penguinmon from yesterday,"Is something happening Terriermon?" he nodded and motioend for Cutemon to join him. Her tried to climb up but was having trouble, so Camden had her sit on her hand and she lifted Cutemon into the air,'What's going on?" she asked. Terriermon put his paw over his mouth and ordered,"Shush! That crazy bird from yesterday is doing somethin'!" Camden leaned a bit to get a better view and finally caught glimpse of Penguinmon's head. He came up to the crowd and pulled out a megaphone from who knows where and erupted,"WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE GRAND OPENING OF TAMADOKI PLAYLAND! THE GREATEST FUN WORLD WITHIN THE DIGITAL PLANE!" he stopped to adjust the outrageous volume and started again,"Excuse me everyone! Now if you all would be so kind form a line by the front gate and we will present you with a stamp that will allow full access to the entire park!" Camden straightened up and one by one the crowd filed in until she stopped and laid her hand in Penguinmon's palm,"Here you are miss tamer, now your digimon,"Terriermon leaned to get his paw stamped and Cutemon stayed standing in front of Camden to do the same thing. As soon as the stamp ounced bounced off of her paw she wailed in excitement and zipped off into the park,"WAHOOOOOOOO!""Ah Cutemon get back here!" she and Terriermon ran after her as quick as they could,"Hey we got the map get back here!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Ferris Wheel} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Worried/Relaxed | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki

Shooting out the gate of the park Cutemon looked around at all the attractions, uncertain of what to try first. She didn’t even notice that Camden and Terriermon were with her. Back at the gate Camden was panicking and looking for Cutemon’s tiny form among the other visitors,“Oh…Terriermon do you see her?!” she called up to Terriermon, who was resting his head to get a better view. He peered around and finally saw her in the middle of the walkway just up ahead,“She’s right over there!”he pointed forward with his ear. She followed his directions and sped off. She wasn’t down on having fun today, but Cutemon running off was something a parent would worry about with their child. If anything happened to Cutemon, even Terriermon, she could never forgive herself.
Cutemon turned around seeing Camden coming her way and beamed a excited smile,
“Camden I wanna-!” Camden swept her up in a hug, Camden slightly shaking, “Camden?” She looked at her with a still worried look,“Don’t ever do that again! She didn't mean to snap but Cutemon wasn't used to the crowd of a city much less an amusement park. Cutemon looked at her for a few silent moments then drew her face down into her chest and hugged back,"I'm sorry Cammy...Can we still play here though?" Camden was surprised by her question and patted her on the head for her to raise up,”Now I’m not going that far! Come on we’ll try that Ferris Wheel,” Cutemon beamed with excitement, as did Terriermon as he appeared from over Camden’s shoulder,”Onward then!”Camden laughed and stood up with Cutemon still in her arms and together they all ran screaming towards the ferris wheel,”FORWARD!”

The line wasn’t too long to on the gigantic wheel before them. They all were looking straight up to see entire structure, their mouths gaping somewhat,”Will…we be at the tippity top!?””Your guess is as good as mine Cutie,””Well it’s going to spin around so we won’t be there for long, but it will stop randomly so who knows…wait did you just call her cutie?” None of them stopped looking up but Camden directed her gaze towards Terriermon smirking, and a bit of blush was rising in his cheeks. Cutemon began to giggle while he puffed out his cheeks in annoyance and looked away. The line started to move for boarding and Camden quickly went up the stairs, ”Cool! This is a cabin ferris wheel!” Though excited Cutemon and Terriermon looked at her confused,”What are you goin’ on about?””Oh! Well there are ferris wheels that just have booth like seats. This one has cabins like a cable car or a gondola lift. It’s like being inside a comfy space.” Terriermon still kept himself confused and shook his head,”Ehhhhhh whatever let’s just get on…””Yay yay yay!”Camden laughed off their disinterest in her trivia and she let them board onto the small round blue cabin first, and then boarded herself. She took the seat on the left while the two rabbit digimon enjoyed the right all to them. Cutemon couldn’t sit still but Terriermon was holding her down thanks to his ear power. When the cabin closed and jerked from starting up Cutemon suddenly cried out and leapt over to Terriermon,”WAH! What was that!? What’s happening stop the ride STOP THE RIDE!””Ack!”Camde lunged forward and tried to calm her down, ”Cutemon! It’s okay! The ride just powered up! It might jerk a little it’s all a part of it don’t worry,Her words appeared to have reached the scared pink digimon and she looked up, shaking off the last of her fears,”O-okay…” she removed herself from Terriermon and proceeded to gawk out the window,”Oh wow we’re really going up!” Terriermon climbed over and did the same and smiled happily as the ground seemed to get further and further away. Camden was so glad they were enjoying themselves. She laid back relaxing against the frame of the cabin and gazed out the window. A cabin was her favorite kind of ride to be on, she could just sit there and watch everything else move. She was amazed as they were reaching the peak, and the light of the day began to shine over the city’s magnificent buildings, causing them to shine themselves,”So beautiful…” she murmured. She was getting lost in the sight when Cutemon and Terriermon’s signals to her finally got through,”Huh oh what?” she looked over and they asked,”We’re almost to the top! Man you can see so much of the city from up here!” Camden smiled and nodded in agreement,”Oh yeah it’s a beautiful sight. What do you think Cutemon?” Cutemon took no time in answering,”It’s so cool there’s nothing like this back home! Ooo! Let’s try those next!” Cutemon quickly pointed against the glass indicating the swing ride. It was currently going and the passengers seemed to like it. Camden replied,”Okay we’ll get in line for that when we get back down.””Whoohoo!””Hey isn’t that the Mu-I mean Penguinmon down there?”Cutemon and Camden leaned in to see see a blue bird digimon matching Penguinmon walking along,”Oh you’re right. He must be doing other stuff than standing at the welcome gate,” at that moment they see him look up, so Cutemon starts to wave at him,”Hey Mr. Penguinmon!” While Camden waved her hand as well Terriermon retorted,”He can’t here you guys! He’s all the way down there he’d have to have the best eyes in the whole digital world to!”They paid no mind to him but when Penguinmon exited from their view Cutemon sighed disappointed,”Aw we lost him…”Camden petted her on top of the head,”Ah it’s okay I’m sure we’ll see him later,” and saying this Cutemon blushed happily,”Yeah!~”

Down below, Penguinmon passed by guest after guest waving to them kindly. He slowed his quick pace when he was coming up to one of the park’s storage rooms. He stopped and looked back and forth watching for others before opening the door and closing it behind him. The room was dark and small, another handle was plated against the wall. He reached for it and pulled it towards him, causing the floor to move and sink down further. A few moments and it stopped in a new room, one that fit the appearance of a master control room. A large shadowed form sat at the center of the panel working through the mechanics. Penguinmon stepped forward and spoke without any of his previously shown delight,”Hello Sir.” The shadowed figure didn’t turn but spoke in response,”How…does it fare…?””Yes sir the park is full of the special guests. I estimate they will all be on rides within the hour.”Hehe perfect. Continue at your post. Our moment will arise soon…””As you command.”Penguinmon left the room and back out towards the park. His cold expression was immediately masked over with a gleeful smile as he was approached by some visitors,”Welcome welcome all! How may I help you?”

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Walkways} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Scared | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((SO long o-o))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki

The day went by full of excitement. After Camden and the digimon were done with the ferris wheel they made their way to the swing ride just as Camden had promised. It was going well til Camden got so dizzy she got sick, she felt pretty bad but Cutemon and Terriermon stayed by her til she felt better. To make it up to them she took them to the roller coaster at the other end of the park, where she carried them both all the way then got egged on to ride up front. Surprisingly she didn’t get sick, but Terriermon tried his best to hide the horror he presented going down the steep parts of the coaster. They won’t tell anyone. They now took the time to walk around and see more of the park before going on any other random rides. They stopped for cotton candy but Camden stopped from digging into it when she saw a photo booth,”Hey guys! Let’s go take a photo together,” she looked down at them while pointing to the brightly decorated machine. She wasn’t sure if Terriermon was thinking while devouring the cotton candy but Cutemon can multi-task, ”Oo yeah let’s do it!” Camden giggled happily and strolled over to the booth. She stopped and called out,”Is anyone in there?” With the curtain no one can really tell if it’s occupied or not. Right after saying that a digimon came flying out, if she remembered right it was a ToyAgumon, screaming,”Gotta have fun. I’ve got to get to GOT TO!”It ran past them, nudging Terriermon in the process and disappeared over a hedge into the crowd of park goers. Terriermon grunted and shook his small fist in the air,”Hey watch where you’re goin’! What was his problem?””He…seemed like he was having a lot of fun…” she wasn’t sure how to take the digimon’s behavior. Camden looked over to where the ToyAgumon ran, like she would see it again, but looked down and shrugged,”Well~ it’s open now right? Let’s take these pictures!” She opened up the curtain and Cutemon leapt in first and Terriermon went in, but stopped and turned to Camden,”Oh wait I gotta toss this,” He walked back out and over to the trash can, tossing the paper stick from his cotton candy. Camden waited outside the booth,”Come on before anyone else shows up, While she was speaking to him Cutemon started to investigate the booth’s mechanics in the meantime. She stared intently at the large shiny buttons, compared to her at least, and against her thoughts of not touching it she pressed the biggest button, and in a bright flash she got her answer,”Wah!”Camden jerked around,”Ah it started! Terriermon hurry!” she pulled Terriermon close to herself when he got close and stumbled into the machine as it continued to flash 4 more times. Like the flash of the camera it was over and Camden was slumped on the bench with Cutemon curved on her head and Terriermon on her stomach. She laughed nervously and asked,”did anyone smile for any of those?” A moment of silence and Terriermon spurt out laughter,”Pffft Bahahaha!” Cutemon began to giggle as well,”Hahehehe!” Though he digimon were laughing at this debacle Camden sighed and laughed along with them.

Walking out of the booth Camden stretches out her arms waiting for the photos to come through,”Mm I think I did somethin’ to me neck,” she mentioned while trying to rub out the crick in her neck. Terriermon was standing with Cutemon, who’s attention was towards the bumper car stall down the way. Terriermon snickered and loudly whispered,
”Hehe that’s what happens when you dive head into a booth hehe right Cutemon….um…Cutemon?”he turned and found she wasn’t by him anymore, but she had gone over to the cart handing out balloons. An Opposumon was handing them out like candy and the gathering crowd loved them. Camden thought it was cute and called over,”Can you grab me one too Cutemon?” she stopped as the machine began to whir out the long awaited photos. She jerked around and watched as the pictures filed out of the machine one by one,”Guys they’re done!” she didn’t turn but Terriermon made himself known when he jumped and landed on her back. He climbed up and hung over her shoulder to see the pictures and Cutemon was in awe,”Hm?””This doesn’t look right…”Camden furrowed her brow looking through each of the pictures. The first one only had Cutemon and the flash took up most of the scene. The second to fourth ones were all blurry, though this probably due to them falling into the machine. The last one actually looked good, making her sigh in relief,”At least we have one good one right?””If you call falling over good then totally yes I agree…”she pouted and hoped Cutemon would have a better answer,”Well you like ‘em right Cute…mon?” she looked down and she wasn’t there. Had she been gone this whole time? The two looked at each other puzzled then Camden jerked around in the direction she last saw her at the balloon stand. She saw her small pink form and ran over, Terriermon still on her shoulder. She stopped and bent down by her side and laughed in relief,”Oh Cutemon I thought I had lost you again…?” Cutemon didn’t move at her words.

Cutemon remained mesmerized by the Opposumon making balloon tricks in front of the crowd,
”Hey we’re talking here! Hello world to Cutemon?”Terriermon tried to call out to her but it seemed useless. He looked at Camden and she knew he was as worried as she was. She outreached her hand to shake her shoulder,”Cutemon what’s wro-!””NOOOOOOO!”Cutemon screamed as soon as Camden made contact. Instead of pulling away Camden picked up Cutemon to try and calm her down,”Cutemon what’s wrong!?” but she didn’t answer and began to fidget in her arms. Terriermon pushed forward and tried to help the only way he knew how, to yell like it was motivating,”Get ahold of yourself!” Cutemon didn’t seem to want to listen and unbetknownst to Camden the crowd surrounding them had caught sight of the tantum and were watching. Cutemon finally yelled out,”Let me GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” the scream turned into a high powered screech and Camden released her just to try and protect her ears from the awful noise. She crumbled to the ground and Terriermon rolled down and wrapped his bundled ears,”STOP IT!”Camden opened her eyes and Cutemon was standing now with the surrounding crowd. She looked back and forth, feeling a familiar sense of fear creeping up. She jettisoned her focused to Cutemon, standing there in the center of all of this. She opened her mouth and called out,”HYPER VOICE!”From her mouth another echoing screech shot out towards them, but Camden grabbed Terriermon and rolled out of the way. She uncurled and was in shock that the sound crushed the ground she was just laying on. She shuddered to turn her attention back to Cutemon, but did so and asked,”C-cutemon! Why are you doing this!?” a shiver went down her spine as Cutemon brought up her downward gaze, her eyes seemed lifeless, nothing like the joyful little digimon she was before. Cutemon’s mouth shriveled trying to speak a weak squeak of words,”I…want to…have…fun…”Camden’s eyes widened,”W-what!?” That was when others in the crowd began to repeat the same thing at a greater pace,”Have…fun…have…fun…wait to….have….fun,” This group chanting was scaring her the more she was there, and the Opposumon coming closer didn’t help. It threw its balloons at her but Terriermon leapt from her arms and twisted around,”TERRIER TORNADO!”this attack blew the balloons right back at them and with the momentary distraction he grabbed Camden’s hand,”Come on we have to run!”Camden didn’t want to and argued,”But Cutemon she’s-!””She’s with the zombie weirdos right now! We need to run or else we may never get her back!”Despite how against she was on this plan Terriermon was right, she was far from the Cutemon she knew. Camden stood up and scooped Terriermon in her arms and took off down the walkway in direction of the park area. Camden didn’t want to but the urge made her look over her shoulder and see the digimon from the stand were coming after them, and she spotted Cutemon right up front. She closed her eyes as tears began to form and continued to run. She jumped into bushes close to her and scurried through the park's small forest. It wasn't providing a lot of cover besides some of the larger trees. She finally stopped to catch her breath and leaned against one of the trees, slumping to the ground. Terriermon looked around and whispered loudly,"I think we're safe for now," Camden tried to control her breathing but she was feeling so scared and exhausted it was proving hard,"What on earth *huff* is going *huff* on..."

Penguinmon watched Camden running on the security monitors, but his expression was far from pleased. The doors opened and he turned in the chair to his master,
”Sir, the activation is underway but...” he shuddered to answer,”Well what? Out with it you bird brain!””One of the tamers and her digimon, a Terriermon, did not receive the signal. They’re currently running from the Balloon stand crowd and into slide park territory.””WHAT!?”His master interrupted angry at this news,”FIND THEM! They can’t leave TamaDoki no matter the cost!”His master left the room with a slam of the door, causing Penguinmon and the Mamemon at the other controls to flinch. He returned to his previous position and stared at the bright screen,”Such…a mess…”

User Image User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
rake brell

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

BEEP BEEP BEEP was the only sound that could be heard other than the rushing wind as Drake and his partner Wingdramon flew through the air as fast as they could. Looking at his digivice to turn off the alarm, he saw the time was 2:12. "Dammit 4 hours late!" Drake said after putting down the digivice, orange]"if you hadn't slept in we wouldn't been so late drake!" came a voice from it suddenly. "well if you hadn't stopped to choose a scarf we wouldn't be as late either!" he yelled back at the tiny machine as they neared the TamaDoki Playland. "Okay wing! try to land safely like we practiced this time! no crashing! we want to land in the playland without injuries!" drake yelled to the blue dragon. "sir!" the dragon yelled back tilting his wings downward to start descending. "did someone say playland?!?!" yelled another voice from within the digivice. Suddenly a bright light shone from the D-power and a blur of white and yellow streaked out of the machinery. the darting form crashed into one of the dragons wings causing a sudden unbalance sending them hurtling towards a small crop of trees inside the park. "Why does this always happen to me!!!"

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

Missions in Progress:

Experience Points:

Party: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Entrance} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Tired/Excited | AP :: 10 | OOC :: (())
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki

Camden peered past the tree she was using as a hiding spot. She thought she heard rustling but nothing was in sight. She came back around and slumped with a sigh. Terriermon asked,”See any of the crazies?” Camden raised her head and commented,”Cutemon is one of those ‘crazies’…” Terriermon looked away, his expression a mix of anger and sadness,”Sorry Cam. I didn’t mean that,” he muttered. Camden kept her stare at the ground saddened by Cutemon’s situation, but she knew Terriermon cared about her just as much too, so she lifted her hand up and pet his head and slid down his ear repetitively. Terriermon got closer and say down next to her and leaned his head against her side, all the while she continued to pet. He finally opened his mouth again,”What could’ve happened?” While they were being chased Camden was racing through her mind trying to figure out could make not just Cutemon, but all those digimon act like complete zombies. She scratched her head in irritation,”I have no idea. We’ve been together this whole time! We should be zombies too right?” she question, the panic in her voice a bit more obvious than before.”Well not entirely.” Camden looked at him confused,”What do you mean?” Terriermon pointed at her,”Remember she ran into the park when we were getting stamped at the gate!” Camden couldn’t believe she had forgotten about it, it was a small bleep at the beginning of their day she had completely blocked it out with all the fun. She crossed her arms and began to contemplate,”But Terriermon that was only a short time what could’ve happened to her?””Hm that’s a good point but that is the only time we were apart…!” Terriermon shot his paw up to her view and exclaimed, ”Cammy look!” She gave him her attention but before she could even look a crash in the trees nearby shocked them both, Camden shrinking her and Terriermon to the ground,Eep!” Terriermon felt smushed and struggled to free herself from his tamer’s frightened grip,”Get-off-of-ME!” he ordered. He slipped out and started crawling through the bushes. Camden covered her head and pleaded,”What are you doing!? What if it’s them!?” Terriermon was almost immersed in the foliage and turned to her,”I’m just gonna check it out I’ll be right back!” She really wish she knew where his courage came from, maybe she could get some too…
Terriermon slowly maneuvered through the bushes and looked up and found it suspicious that branches were broken. Maybe those creeps were in there right now, he had to get back to Camden and tell her. He turned but another sound caught his attention. He couldn't help himself but got closer to inspect, and a hand shot out at him. He fell back freaked out and opened his mouth,
"BUNNY BLAST!" a ball of green energy shot from his gaping mouth and he rolled back into the bushes from the blast. From their hiding spot Camden jerked up at the sound, something must've happened. She stood up shakily and crouched low moving towards Terriermon's direction,"Terriermon!?" she whispered loudly. Terriermon popped his head out of the bushes and called her over,"I uh...I messed up..." he gave her a blank look with some embarrassment flushing his face. Confused she came closer and gasped, holding her hands over her mouth,"What happened!?" she got down on her knees and checked on the boy lying on the ground, he seemed almost unconscious but she could swear he was mumbling something,"H-he was grabbin' for me I fired a blast I thought he was one of those freaks!" Camden moaned worried, was he one of them? Either way they couldn't just leave him there. She didn't notice the digimon with him, he had to be a tamer like her, or so she hoped. She leaned over him and waved her hand over his face to see if he could notice,"H-he-hello? Are you okay?"

Penguinmon wasn’t looking too pleased. He yelled at his subordinates,
”Get out there you idiots and find them! Ah I have to do everything myself! I knew I should’ve taken that job at the hotdog stand…”he stopped realizing his boss was standing there while the others had ran out on his orders,”What are you squawking about you?””Um...*gulp*…there appears to be…another breach…””WHAT!?”His boss rushed towards him and threw him against the walls,”I AM SURROUNDED BY INCOMPETENT SOLDIERS!”he released Penguinmon and turned away to start marching out the door,"Send the new recruits forth to deal with these mice!”

User Image User Image

dragonianflame

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Slide Park Area} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Worried/Paranoid/Confused/Tired | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((LIIIIIIIVE!))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki

The boy passed out before them wasn’t showing any signs of waking up, even Terriermon slapping him across the face with his ears did nothing. After Camden managed to pull Terriermon away she tried to think of what to do now. Between the zombie digimon and this guy she was having trouble deciding the best course of action. Terriermon waddled over and slumped against the digimon that fell along with the boy. A long silence lingered between them both until Camden stood up completely in view, ”Okay we need to move them.” Terriermon jerked up astonished and waved his arms around in a panic, ”Are you crazy!? Him, okay fine-but this load of digicode I don’t think so!” Camden bent down and tried to lift the boy up with his arms, then almost dropping him then holding him in a lopsided hug hold, ”Terriermon we can’t leave them here! Besides maybe when they wake up they can help us.” She started to back up into the bush, grunting in effort to not drop the boy again, ”Stay here with his partner ‘til I get back.” she ordered, though it wasn’t likely Terriermon was going to listen. He sighed annoyed and slumped back against the passed out digimon, crossing him arms and puffing his cheeks.

A few meters away a tree camera scouted the area in circular motion, the feed channeling all the way back to the control room and being watched by Penguinmon. After the force exacted upon him by the boss moments ago he didn’t want to find anything now. Compared to the boss he is small and weak, there’s not much for him to do against such a beast, but screwing up his plans and disappearing before he could catch on didn’t sound too bad now. He typed on the control panel to switch views of the main monitors to take a better look at the feeds around the park. Of course the main areas were clear, last he saw they were heading to the Slide Park but there was no sign of them there yet. It was a good guess they were taking shelter in the woods surrounding it. He was ready to change the feed again when he spotted something. He leaned in to take a closer look and from what he could see it was…a lump?
”Certainly strange. Mamemon,” One of the Mamemon working in the room ran over and saluted to him as he stopped, ”Yes Penguinmon sir?” ”I want you to direct the forces to convene on the Slide Park. There is a good chance the tamer and her digimon are hiding out in the woods.” Mamemon lowered his hand with a puzzled expression towards his orders, ”I don’t think the boss would like all this based on a mere chance sir….” Penguinmon scowled and turned his glare to Mamemon, ”Well the boss doesn’t like a lot of things-like QUESTIONING ORDERS!” Mamemon and a few others in the room flinched. Penguinmon turned back to the monitor, ”Get to work, or else I’ll have to report you.” Mamemon flinched again and saluted and ran off to take care of the task, ”Y-y-yes sir!”

Camden rest the boy against the tree she and Terriermon were hiding under earlier and took a few breaths,'Man...guys are heavy...' she thought, though she'd never had to carry someone before so its possible she is just a limp noodle. She checked again to see if he would wake up by pulling on his ear and then poking him on the nose. She held her hand under her chin and pondered on what to do, "Hm this isn't good...hm?" taking a moment she leaned in and noticed something about the boy that looked familiar. She didn't actually know any tamers so it was possible that he was just one that she glanced at on the street by random, but something was nagging at her that there was more, like they had spoken or something.

”Ughhhhhhhh.” Terriermon groaned. The adrenaline of being chased had now worn off and he was feeling annoyed that he was left to guard the sleeping digimon he was now using as a pillow. He rolled on his side and looked up and started to poke the sleeping digimon. All he could think about was Cutemon, despite his outward attitude. She was so excited to come to this crazy park and now she was under a spell-he started to wonder if it could have been different if he was smarter and discovered this sooner. He dropped his head against the digimon and sighed again, this time out of disappointment in himself. He snapped up hearing a rustle in the bushes. He braced against the digimon and loudly whispered, ”Camden? Please be Camden...” It was not Camden.

Camden finished shuffling leaves over the boy to try and hide him, "Aye there we go!" she said in a more chipper tone. She stood up and turned to go through the brush and find Terriermon and help him. She ducked at the sound of rustling and saw someone, a digimon, with the same vacant look Cutemon had. Her whole body started to shake, 'No!' she shouted in her head. Then the sound struggling began and Terriermon started to yell at them,
”Hey let me go! BUNNY- Camden shot up without even thinking and jumped on the back of the digimon grabbing for him, it resembled a Palmon like in the city but it's petals were purple, 'Dun't do it! She and the Palmon look-a-like fell to the ground and Terriermon belched from holding in his attack. He lunged surprised, "What the heck!?" She raised her head with a exasperated expression and still shaking,"They're not bad Terriermon! They're being controlled we can't attack innocent digimon like this." Terriermon put his paws on his hips,"So we tackle them instead?" She blushed and rose up, "That 'as a reflex..." The Palmon started to move again but Terriermon grabbed it's arm and then spat on top of it, "Ewh! What d'you doin!?" "It's the marks the marks we got at the entrance to the park! We ran off to get Cutemon and didn't get ours!" Camden sat there dumbfounded, it did make sense. On the top of his paw was a smeared stamp, and raising her hand up there was nothing. The Palmon look-a-like stopped fidgeting and laid still calmly. Terriermon pushed in closer as ready to explain again, "Cam-WOAH!" Camden swooped him up and hugged him,"Terriermon that's amazing but really gross and never do that again but still amazing!" He had never heard her talk that quick before, he wasn't even sure if he caught of it,"Uh..." Camden laid the Palmon look-a-like by the bushes and raised up with Terriermon planting himself on her shoulder, "We need to find Cutemon and get that mark off of her," She started walking through the bushes slowly waiting for any others to come through,"Then leave this crazy park right?!"

'We need to find Cutemon and get that mark off of her'
The video played back on the monitor, Penguinmon grunting,
"So the tamer figured it out..." Him and the others in the room didn't look very pleased, most of them looked scared. Penguinmon jumped out of his seat and walked towards the elevator door,"Where are you going Sir?" The Mamemon asked. Penguinmon answered,"It's not the best option but we must inform the boss. I believe the tamer gave the key to her surrender." While they were all freaked out that he'd go to the boss about this Penguinmon calmly got on the small elevator and disappeared as the doors closed.

Terriermon go!" Camden called out. Terriermon leapt from her shoulder and landed on the SnowAgumon's face,
"Take this!" Camden ran for it and tackled a Opposumon. Rubbing the stamps off was tough but just smearing them a little was seeming to do the trick enough that the victims were passing out, but just the two of them doing this wasn't enough. As they met up to move again the intercom sounded,"What the?" A gnarly voice roared through without any worry of how mind numbingly loud it was,"AH!""Nngh!"
"ATTENTION TAMER! YOU ARE IN MY PARK WITHOUT PERMISSION!
"He must know we don't have stamps,"
DON'T INTERRUPT! WE HAVE A LITTLE CUTE FRIEND OF YOURS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE ROLLER COASTER. COME THERE FOR A LITTLE CHAT-UNLESS YOU WANT SOMETHING UNFORTUNATE TO HAPPEN TO HER!"

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Roller Coaster} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Tired/Excited | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((Time to act stupid))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki

”Cute…friend?” It was a strange thing to say but they caught what the angry voice meant. Camden jerked her head in Terriermon’s direction, ”They’ve got Cutemon!” Terriermon growled as they continued to listen to the angry sounding announcement. When it ended Camden ran to a park map, looking for the roller coaster. Terriermon tried to get her attention, ”Hey wait this is obviously a trap Cam! Not that I don’t not want to kick this mastermind’s butt across the digital world,” Camden tapped the map, ”I know but Cutemon is in trouble and as a tamer I can’t leave my digimon behind, and as her friend I have to run into a hopeless situation.” She went on to memorize the way to the roller coaster,”Is that some weird form of human logic? I literally have no idea what half of that means...” She then turned around to start running up the path, ”It’s this way!” ”You just going to ignore me!?”

At first they were adamant about running the path they had started on, there was a crowd of zombified digimon blocking their way, and if Camden was right then Cutemon didn’t have a lot of time for them to waste with this. Camden slowed her pace and cautiously approached, but taking a step near the crowd they all stop then stared at her with that weird vacant expression, ”Want….to….play….” some uttered. Others mumbled the alternate phrase, ”Have…fun…want…to have…fun” It was like walking around in a horror movie. ”L-let’s go the other way around…hm?” The crowd began to move out of the way, albeit in a sluggish manner. The path before them was open, none of them trying to attack, ”That’s…okay I guess…” ”Guess they know we’re coming to them. Classic trap,” Camden started to rethink her brash actions. How could she have done this not knowing who the mastermind even is? She began to think that if she left the park she could go to the Tavern and get some help or even find someone at the registration center…Terriermon slapped her on the back, causing her to jump in shock,”Eep!” ”Well we goin’ or not?” Camden went back to her thoughts, ”Um...I…” Terriermon placed his paw over her mouth, ”Don’t back out now! I was likin’ this Commando Camden! If we don’t show up Cutemon is probably doomed so we don’t have time to think. Now’s a time to go stupid and jump in!” She tried to keep her calm but it was too funny sounding not to at least smile. She nodded and he lifted his paw away then pointed it forward, ”Onward my steed!””I’m not a steed!” she complained while beginning to run again.

”Hm this is getting rather irritating.” Penguinmon tapped his foot impatiently waiting for the tamer to show up. Next to him was Cutemon, still dazed and lowly mumbling. Penguinmon turned to the shack that was used to hold the line to the roller coaster,”Sir I believe they’re not coming.” A glowing red eye shone through the dark and a raspy chuckled followed,”Ahaha don’t be so impatient bird! It’s only been 20 minutes, I swear you’d run from your own beak if it was late to your face ahahaha!” His bad sense of humor didn’t deter Penguinmon’s impatience. They knew a tamer would, or by standards should, stand by their digimon no matter what and having the girl’s Cutemon hostage was their only option other than to destroy the human, but doing that would probably alert the tamer union of the boss’s plans. The boss’s voice rang through again, ”Penguinmon! If you’re going to be so impatient go and scout out the surrounding area and report back if you see them.” Begrudgingly he followed his orders and set out away from the coaster. He restarted mumbling to himself as he took a turn, "Of course he sends me...he has a army now he can send anyone but no~ Knew I shouldn't have taken this job..." Suddenly he was ran into by Terriermon.

"ACK!""I got the Penguin jerk!" He announced proudly. Camden ran up and grabbed Penguinmon, "Where is Cutemon?" she demanded. Penguinmon was in shock and struggled to get free from them, "ETERNAL SLAPPING!" Penguinmon started to slap Camden to break free, "Ouch!" Terriermon jumped on him from the ground and bit his ear, "Naw yah dun't" "AHHHH!" He cried out and ceased his attack on Camden. She rubbed her face while Terriermon wrestled him to the ground and tried to keep him there, "Thanks Terriermon," she said as she rubbed her cheeks down from their reddened state. Penguinmon continued to struggle but Camden helped Terriermon by pinning his wings down as she leaned over him. Terriermon barked,"Talk bird! Where's Cutemon? Why's this boss guy turnin' everyone into zombies?" Camden nodded along with Terriermon's interrogation. Terriermon bore his small row of sharp teeth again,"I'll bite off your ear buddy!"Camden flinched and shook her head,"No you won't!" then she looked down at a panicked Penguinmon, "He won't I swear, but please tell us why. Cutemon... She couldn't help herself but her eyes began to fill with tears. Seeing this Penguinmon became confused and Terriermon closed his mouth. "Cutemon is my digimon! She's so small and I'm her tamer I need to protect her!" Penguinmon turned away from her tears. Terriermon became frustrated and stepped on his ear, "Don't turn away!" "Ouch! Stop that! There's nothing I can do human!" Camden sniffed and rubbed some of the tears off with her shoulder, not wanting to let him go yet, "What are you saying?" It took her looking at Penguinmon's expression to answer her own question. She let go of him and sat on her fold legs. Penguinmon hesitantly rose up as Terriermon prepared a battle stance,"Ah Cammy what are you doing!?""He's a victim too Terriermon. Am I right Penguinmon?" Penguinmon didn't run but simply sat up and rubbed his sore ear. He scoffed after meeting eyes with Terriermon and turned his beak up,"Yes. You could... put it that way human. That is why there is nothing I can do." Camden didn't believe that and leaned closer to him again in a sudden jerk and her once teary eyes were full of determination,"Then what can we do? Who's really behind all this?" Penguinmon didn't respond.

Terriermon huffed and placed his paws on his hips. He thought rather quickly of a solution and put his own nose in the air and started talking as if rambling off a thought,
"Oh well Cammy~ Guess we'll just have to get out of here and run to the Union," he shrugged and turned his back nonchalant,"I'm sure they can take care of everything here~" Camden, at first confused by his plan, turned her gaze down to Penguinmon, who was now shivering and awestruck. Terriermon leapt up to Camden's shoulder and kept his closed expression,"Come on Cammy we better get a move on~""WAIT WAIT WAIT!"Camden stopped at his plea, Terriermon lightly smirking at his success. Penguinmon folded his wings and produced a puzzled look,"This is why I never wanted this job...If I help you can you guarantee my safety from the Union?" Camden knew she couldn't promise anything depending on what he told them but she and Terriermon nodded,"If you're not responsible you won't be the one in trouble." Again, not really sure she should be saying this. Penguinmon let out a loud sigh and looked at them wide eyed as if he was ready to burst from what all he knew. "I don't know how it began, but I took a job from a another digimon that needed help building an amusement park for the city. I love parks so I jumped at the opportunity. I had no idea that it was one big pile of digi-sludge." Camden and Terriermon listened attentively."The boss gave us orders to build the park and procure visitors for an ealry release. He revealed the truth of it all after we helped him finish the park."He pointed to Terriermon's paw with the smeared ink mark, "Those marks receive a signal from his base underneath the park and take over the minds of anyone with one. They're a special kind of digital ink so water or any kind of normal remover wouldn't take them off." Camden and Terriermon looked at each other shocked,"You were right!""According to him he hopes to raise a army made up of the visitors and take over Network City from the inside." "Okay we really gotta stop him now! What would happen to the strawberry donuts?!" Penguinmon sighed again,"You should be more concerned about yourself than donuts...He's a very powerful digimon. I haven't seen him directly but I know he isn't a digimon a little dog like you could take care of." "HEY!" He jerked over Camden's shoulder and flapped his ears angry. Camden put both hands on him to keep him from attacking Penguinmon,"Stop! We don't have time for this. Penguinmon, if what you're telling us is true is the only way to save everyone to beat this boss of yours?" Penguinmon nodded and pointed his finger in the air, "Yes I believe so he knows the recipe for the ink marks, he could tell you how to remove them...but..." but... "He will destroy you before you get the chance to ask oh-so-nicely. You could use your digivice to try and remove them, but as long as he is here he'll keep giving out more marks until there's no one left to mark." Camden stared at the snarky little bird then stood up, patting her skirt and taking a breath, "Thank you Penguinmon. She turned and started walking away from him,"He's still at the roller coaster correct?" Penguinmon silently nodded a little surprised. She smiled back at him and said,"We'll try to handle this...but" she rubbed the back of her head and tittered,"Hehe you might want to go ahead and leave." She turned back around and started running til she hit the corner then turned on the ball of her foot down the new direction. Penguinmon looked where she once was and looked down,"They're doomed..."
As she ran Terriermon kept looking back, thinking Penguinmon would follow them, then back to Camden, who seemed pretty determined,"Are you ready for this Cammy? Even bird brain said he didn't know what this boss even is.""Yeah we really have a choice. 'Time to go stupid and jump in' remember?" Terriermon's eyes glittered with pride in Camden and he started to snicker,"OH YEAH!"

The area around the roller coaster was deserted. The lingering ramps of the coaster swooped in wild directions overhead creating an overbearing feeling of pressure on those below. The only thing standing there was Cutemon in her continued daze. Across the way to the scrambler ride Camden and Terriermon hid themselves behind the ticket cart. They both peeked around the corner of the cart and spotted Cutemon immediately,"There she is...but...""Where's the big bad boss man?" Camden looked up and all other directions but couldn't see anyone or anything else around. She started to rise from the hiding spot cautiously,"We can grab her and run to the entrance...right?" Terriermon shrugged, lessening her confidence."We're at the other end of the park. I think he knew we'd try that Cam...and fail." Camden's legs started to shiver from her rising fear, but she couldn't stop now. She shut her eyes and shot up and started sprinting across the space between them and Cutemon. Terriermon held on tight to her shoulder as she ran as fast as she could. Whether it be the adrenaline or intense fear she was begin to focus her vision on nothing but Cutemon as she got closer and closer with every step. Seeing her just a few inches now Camden collapsed to the ground and scooped Cutemon up in her arms into a tight embrace,"Cutemon!" she was indescribably happy to see the little digimon but they didn't have time to stop. She rose up and turned to run away,"Go go go!" Camden jumped off into another sprint and ran for the corner they had made getting here."No you don't pest! ARM BOMBER!" From the shadows of the line shack a grotesque yellowish clawed arm stretched out and stomped into the ground just before Camden took her next step. She was sent falling back and falling on her shoulder. She cringed but she shot her eyes up and saw the arm climbing up in the air and striking down again straight on them. Camden rolled out of the way,"Ah!" She attempted to recover herself and her digimon from the ground."Co-c-come out co-ward!" she nervously shouted. The arm didn't strike down but instead shrunk back into the shadows followed by a cackle, "Kehehehe I am no coward tamer pest!" The arm stomped out into the light and followed with the rest of the digimon's body. It was a large reptile looking digimon with a horned helm and a single eye, not the prettiest digimon. Terriermon jumped from Camden's shoulder ready to take this evil doer on. Camden shuffled out her digivice and waited for it to pop up this thing's name,"Cyclomon, a one-eyed dragon digimon that has it's pride as a warrior and seeks nothing but...bloodshed..." her hands began to shake at the end of the description. Cyclomon continued to cackle at her and raised his head up high, stepping his deformed arm more forward.

User Image User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: TamaDoki Playland {Roller Coaster} | with :: Terriermon //Cutemon/Cyclomon
health :: 100% | EXP :: 55 | feeling :: Scared Witless/Brave could be maybe | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((FINAL BATTLE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!))
mission

Mystery at TamaDoki

FINAL POST

Cyclomon reminded her of the digimon she watched during the Young Lions tournament, but he was obviously giving off a feeling of evil and the need to destroy- those description in the digivices weren't too off the mark. He cackled wildly and taunted, "Aw what's wrong little human? Feeling...scared?! Kehahahahaha!" He was saying all of this like it was a bad joke to him. She took one foot back ready to run with Cutemon in her arms and Terriermon at her side, but Cyclomon's single eye shifted at the same time, causing her to tense up,"You ain't going anywhere human! HYPER HEAT!" He opened his mouth and a bright red light shot out at her. She grabbed Terriermon by the ear to get out of the way,"Ouch!""So-sorry-!' She became distraught that the beam he shout was melting the ground into sludge, then she was taken through another loop. His arm was above them, casting a rather large shadow overhead,"ARM BOMBER KEHAHAHA!" Camden jumped out of the way again but fell in the process due to the ground shaking. While trying to recover Terriermon formed his own beam and shot,"BUNNY BLAST!" The green energy shot through the air like a bullet but Cyclomon swung himself around and reflect the blast with his metal encased tail. It was sent flying into the coaster and a small explosion occurred on impact. Terriermon grunted and tried again,"BUNNY BLAST!""What's wrong little guy? Can't get a shot in?" He slammed his arm down and crushed the incoming bunny blast like it was nothing. Terriermon started to wear a worried look filled to the brim with agitation. Camden pushed herself in a upright position and saw this,"Terriermon he's too strong! We have to get out of here!. For once Terriermon was ready to agree and leave this battle. Cyclomon heard this and started walking towards them, shooting more beams of intense heat around them, "No escape! You puny human and you puny digimon will not leave here and DESTROY MY PLANS! HYPER HEAT!" He released a larger beam that combined with the others started to melt away any route of escape for them. Camden grabbed Terriermon and ran to the fence around the roller coaster. She climbed over it as the ground below was beginning to melt away. She jumped over then ran through the support poles. Cyclomon stomped after them, crushing the fence and continuing to fire the hyper heat. The heat of the ground was beginning to take effect on them and Camden could feel herself becoming too hot to bear. Her running began to slow and she caught sight of the other side of the fence,"There...Terriermon we gotta-!" Short of breath she wasn't fully aware of Cyclomon's arm coming down towards them, bringing some of the track from the coaster down as well. She tossed Cutemon and Terriermon away from her as it came crashing down."CAMDEN NO!" he cried out.

The crashing sounds of clanging metal and ground last a few seconds after the initial crash. Terriermon couldn't believe it as he held Cutemon with his arms and ears wrapped around her. Cyclomon's form protruded from the haze of the heat around them. The light of the heat shone upon him, lighting every gruesome feature of this digimon. He smirked and chucked in his throat,
"Looks like you are through little guy." he commented as he rose his arm from the pile of scrap and rubble, revealing an unconscious Camden caught within his grasp. Terriermon stood and guarded a dazed Cutemon behind him,"Let her go you you old wrinkly piece of leather!""Watch your mouth you little rat! I have you're tamer you shouldn't be running your mouth off like that~"He squeezed his grip tighter, causing Camden to cringed, despite her nearly unconscious state. He loosened back to his previous force and her expression relax only slightly. Terriermon wasn't sure what to do. Cutemon was still zombiefied and Camden was now in that grubby reptile's hands. His attacks weren't working on him and this heat was starting to feel even worse the longer they stayed there. The metal around them looked like it was beginning to bend in the air from the intense pressure. Why did he have to convince to run in like this? She wouldn't have done this on her own he pushed her to do something incredibly stupid. He shut his eyes tight and began to whimper, losing his sense of what to do. Cyclomon saw Terriermon losing his sense and glared at him while forming a rough laughing,"Aha! Good to give up tiny! This park- this city- IT is ALL MINE!" He roared excitedly. He shrunk his arm back to him and raised it and Camden above his head.He rose his other arm and clasped his claws around her legs. He began to pull, shocking Camden awake and cry out in pain,"Graaaahhh! Terriermon started to shake at her cries, but Cyclomon's horrible laughter muffled them, "KEHAHAHAHahha!" Terriermon grinded his teeth and ran forward, climbing up on the pile of rubble and leaping towards Cyclomon screaming, "STOP LAUGHING AT US!" Suddenly Camden's digivice began to flash brightly and make beeping noises like an alarm was going off. The light it emitted was seeping through Cyclomon's palm and her hand slipped free from the grasped, but she was more confused by this strange reaction,"Huh?!"
The device shot a beam through the air and it hit Terriermon as he leapt. A bright neon green light began to pulse throughout Terriermon's small form. The light then burst into a blinding spectacle that caused Cyclomon to shut his eye,
“Argh what are you doing you worm!?”

Camden knew this light, only ever seeing it a few times before, and it made her smile,"GO TERRRIERMON! DIGIVOLVE!" Terriermon's form grew to a greater size, more power flowing through him. The light began to crack until he finally spoke,"Terriermon digivolve to...GARGOMON!" Gargomon burst forth from the light and brought forward his gatling fist in for a hard punch to Cyclomon's face. Unlike his other attacks this one showed to have an effect. Cyclomon was pushed by the forced and was slung down to the side of the ground. His helmed head crashed with a loud cracking sound. His grip loosened and Camden took Gargomon's arm as he leapt to the ground and back towards Cutemon. Camden let go of him and looked at him with admiration."I didn't know you could do this, what about becoming Prairiemon?" Gargomon beamed a confident grin and pounded his chest playfully, "That was a special evolution this is my normal one! Much cooler I think." She smiled and giggled,"Yeah super cool!" A rumble ceased their joyous moment and Cyclomon rose. He turned to them and his eye was dead set on Gargomon. He roared with red flame energy in his mouth and shot,"HYPER HEAT!" As the blast rushed towards them Gargomon scooped Camden and Cutemon up and leapt out of the way with much higher speed than they dodged with before,"Wow!" He landed next to a unmelted support beam and put them down. He guarded them and clocking his arms her released a barrage of green energyy bullets,"GARGO LASER!" The bullet like projecticles raced through the air and with great accuracy struck Cyclomon repeatedly. He could barely get his arms up to defend himself, but they were having a better effect than the Bunny Blast. He continued to shoot with Camden watching with awe,"You're amazing Gargomon!" Then a whistle caught her attention. She turned herself all around but finally saw, over the fence, Penguinmon. He called out to them, "Hurry over here!" Camden nodded and turned back to Gargomon, "Gargomon come on!""No you take Cutemon and go on ahead. I have to deal with this jerk!" Well- at least Terriermon wasn't completely gone from this new form. His gun halted from it's barrage, nothing but empty clicking. Gargomon rushed forward and clashed with Cyclomon. Cyclomon caught the large gun toting rabbit and slung his arm for a punch,"ARM BOMBER!" It sent Gargomon flying into one of the ramps, but he recovered rather quickly then lunged for a punch himself,"BUNNY PUMMEL"
With the fist fight going on Camden took Cutemon and ran for Penguinmon. As she met him at the fence she greeted him,"What are you doing here? I thought you left?" He moved aside for her to climb over,"I want to make it right. Let me take you to the control room while he's busy with your pal." Camden nodded without any moment to think about it. Getting there meant turning off this machine and fixing everyone. She stilled worried for Terrier-Gargomon against Cyclomon. She looked back to him once more and saw they were recieving blow after blow from one another- maybe he would be okay.
Penguinmon already started ahead of Camden, but her longer stride allowed her to catch up rather quickly. As they ran side by side Camden looked down and asked,"Where are we going?" He didn't meet her focus and replied,
"We need to get to the entrance to the base!"Thinking back on it now she should've asked where this place was to begin with, but the further they ran from the the battle the more she began to feel the temperature go down, it felt great to almost being melted. They passed by some zombiefied park goers and Penguinmon didn't mind ramming through them to get through while Camden tried to be courteous to them,"Hey don't push them around!" He seemed to ignore her, causing her to pout. She check on Cutemon in her arms and there was any change in the pink digimon's expression. She slowed herself down in reaction, petting Cutemon on the head,"Don't worry we'll fix all of this...""Human don't slow down!" he interrupted. She shoved a Agumon aside from a cart and opened a panel to push many different buttons,"Human didn't you try your digivice on the Cutemon? I told you that might work didn't I?" Camden flushed after being reminded,"We-well I almost got crushed and melted so I might've not thought about that...""Humph some tamer you are. You must be one of the newer ones to the digital world."he scoffed. Camden face became redder and she turned away while jerking her digivice from her belt,"No I was around before the reboot...kinda..." she tried to defend her competence-but at the same time diminishing it. She held the digivice next to Cutemon and began clicking buttons, trying to make it do something that would work."Hm...." She looked it over and then faced it against the actual stamp on Cutemon's paw. After a click a light illuminated the screen and shot out with little beeps. In the light the stamp began to fade away and Cutemon's eyes closed. Camden's face lit up seeing this result and cuddled Cutemon,"Thank goodness. Penguinmon it wor-!" Penguinmon was standing in a strange tube like elevator that was not there last time Camden looked around. He was tapping his foot and crossing his wings waiting,"Are you coming or not human?" She ran over and stepped into the tube like elevator, commenting,"You can call me Camden Penguinmon..." Penguinmon didn't answer and the doors slid shut. The ride in the device went rather quickly, the feeling rushed through Camden as it descending causing her to lean against the side of it as she started to feel slightly dizzy. Penguinmon seemed fine in the process. The elevator came to a silent halt and the doors slid open to a dark metal clad room. Camden slumped out of the elevator while Penguinmon scurried out and towards one of the wall-mounted control panels. She groaned looking around, it resembled something of mix between a boiler room and a complicated computer lab with all the panels and wires filling much of the room. She approached Penguinmon and asked,"So this is the epicenter. How do we shut it down?""I just need to by-pass the central controls then I can manual override the machine and make it shut down. Just go stand over there or something..."She couldn't believe this digimon. She refused to do what he said and yelled at him,"No I won't! If you didn't even need my help down here in the first place why did you bring me with you!? Gargomon could be in real trouble right now and I'm not there to help him!" He pressed a button and turned up to her scowling,"You and your digimon provided a perfect distraction for the boss while I took this machine down. If you were to be destroyed your digimon would prove useless!" Camden bopped him on top of the head and turned back to the elevator,"I should never have trusted you!" Penguinmon rubbed his head grunting,"How dare you!" he slammed his wing against the panel in anger, which seemed to set off the alarm system. They froze in place as the whole room started illuminating in red from flashing warning lights and a loud whailing sound. Camden snuggled Cutemon and pulled her headphones onto her ears and then tried to muffle her own. Penguinmon looked at the panel panicked then started flapping his wings in a panic,"What did you do!?" She tried asking over the siren. Penguinmon screamed and turned to run for the elevator,"RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN"She went in after him and as the doors closed a pre-programmed sounding voice rang over the siren Unauthorized Access Detected. Fail-safe Protocal Initiaited in Thirthy-four seconds... "A FAILSAFE!" she screamed without controlling volume. The inside of the elevator was flashing with warning lights the same way it did in the room, with the addition of a countdown 23...22... "Come on!" She could not believe she was now about to be blown up, just after surviving being crushed and melted. The elevator stopped at 17 seconds and without thinking Camden grabbed Penguinmon up in her arms and ran away. He didn't mind with the longer strides, but her panicked breathing and crying breaths weren't pleasant,"Will you calm down!" They were rocked to the ground by an explosion from the elevator, now scrap metal.
"ARM BOMBER!" Cyclomon sent his arm slinging at Gargomon. He took the hit and flew into a pole,"Argh!"Gargomon moaned from the hit. He turned over onto his back and sluggishly attempted to lift himself up. Cyclomon's giant palm came in and stamped Gargomon into the ground. Cyclomon flew in as his shrunk back to him and he landed over Gargomon. He roared angrily."You're done mutt!"He opened his mouth for another hyper heat attack. Gargomon started to punch the dino digimon's arm with his gatling guns, but mere punching wasn't doing anything, so he clicked the barrel and stuck it right to his arm and let out a point blank barrage,"GARGO LASER!!!!" The blasts shot hard into the beast's arm and finally got it to release him. Cyclomon cried out in a roar of pain holding his arm,"Gwuuuuaaaahhhh!"Gargomon flips away and clocks both arms to fire again,"I'm takin' you down ugly!"A rumble from the ground shifted his stance and caught both opponents off-guard,"Wah!" Cyclomon turned his eyes to the sky and saw smoke coming from another part of the park. He snarled, showing his fangs, and roared,"WHO"S MESSING WITH MY PARK!?"As if to taunt him Gargomon roared in the same tone,"YOU BROKE YOUR OWN ROLLER COASTER!""HYPER HEAT!" A blaze of the concentrated heat shot wildly which let Gargomon predict how to dodged it better than before. Cyclomon was clearly angrier than he was at the start of this fight. Gargomon was just testing fate now mocking him. Gargomon leapt up onto a overhead ramp and clocked his guns again to shoot,"GARGO LASER!" Cyclomon collapsed to the ground during the barrage, but from the puffed of dust cloud he swish out on all fours and pounced upwards onto the track, shaking it on impact. He started shooting quick beams of Hyper Heat out at Gargomon while Gargomon kept jumping out of the way and shooting his own lasers.
Camden fluttered her eyes regaining her senses and lifting her head up from the ground. There was smoke everywhere she saw and the digimon previously zombiefied were on the ground, presumably unconscious. She pushed herself up and looked from Cutemon to Penguinmon who were still under her arms,"Are you guys okay?" Cutemon still rested, eyes closed but at least breathing, whereas Penguinmon twitched and shuffled up,
"I can't believe we're alive," he mumbled in disbelief. She turned herself and sat down to catch her breath, but a few coughs from the lingering smoke,"That was a heck of a fail-safe...At least it took the machine out...right?" she asked him a little worried. He nodded,"It seems so, but now we to worry about him and a tantrum." They stared at each other with blank expressions.
"WHAT DU YA MUIN TANTRUM!?" Camden cried out as she sprinted with both digimon in hand. Looking at her speed no one would think she just dodged an explosion. It didn't take as long to reach the roller coaster site again, what was left of it. She was shocked by all the damage that was done since she had left. She shot her eyes around trying to catch a glimpse of Gargomon.
"GWUAHHHHH!" She and Penguinmon looked up towards the tracks and caught Cyclomon shooting at Gargomon. Camden didn't want to waste time and ran for the line shack, the kinda partially melted shack anyway."Gargomon! We blew up the machine!" she called out to him. Gargomon heard her voice and smirked while going in for a punch to Cyclomon's face,"Yahoo! Ya hear that ugly you're plans are done! Bunny Pummel!" The impact sent Cyclomon flying into ramps, causing them to collapse. Cyclomon struggled to get out but his smaller arm was pinned by some distorted metal. He growled and prepared for a final shot,"HYPER HEAT!"Gargomon jumped into the air from the ramp and charged his guns and forwarded them in a single thrust towards Cyclomon's own blast,"GARGO LASER!" The opposing blasts fought against each other before finally erupting in a large burst of light. The light sent out a pulse of energy than blew Camden, Cutemon and Penguinmon flying away across the ground,"Gargomon!" she cried out. The light finished with an explosion that brought the rest of the roller coaster falling to the ground with the rest of the rubble. The ground shook like a small earthquake from the clash, possibly others in the city could feel it if they were close enough to the park. Camden scrunched herself up and covered her the digimon with her arms as shield from the debris. When nothing else could be heard she looked up and scurried back to the site. She was barely carrying Cutemon in her arms now, the site was making her go into shock. She couldn't see Gargomon anywhere. She began to run in her mind what could've happen: he got crushed by debris; Cyclomon was alive and Gargomon was melted. That last thought made her weak in the knees. Penguinmon shuffled after her and hopped onto a scrap of concrete to get a better view of the site,"Oh my...."He looked at the red head and saw her expression. He wasn't sure what to say but he couldn't hide what he believed to be true,"I don't think...either could have survived that blast..."Camden didn't act like she was listening but the mass amounts of tears coming down her face was proof that she had heard every word. She moved her mouth to speak but couldn't make any words. She dug her face into Cutemon in a tight hug and began to whimper. Penguinmon looked down silently.
"BUNNY BLAST!" They both shot up a look as a familiar green blast erupted from the rubble. After that Terriermon climbed out with a scowl. He ran towards them as fast as he could. Camden lunged forward continuing to cry,"Terriermon you're okay!" She kneeled down to catch him in a hug as he got closer to her, but he dodged her all together and kicked Penguinmon in the face, sending him to the ground with Terriermon landing on the ground behind her,"You made her cry ya creep!""Ow ow ow ow ow!"Penguinmon whined. Terriermon was fuming. He was ignoring the fight he was just in and already taking on a new challenge. Camden watched him defend her with tears still coming down; she couldn't do anything but smile.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Park visitors, both digimon and humans, stood around and wandered to the exit. They had no idea what was going on but many were excited to run out the exit and not come back. Camden sat on one of the benches by the park watching them. Cutemon was still sleeping in her arms and Terriermon was talking with some of the digimon, sharing his exploits of the battle with fake kung-fu moves to awe them. She still couldn't believe that he digivolved into something else after so long of being apart. She started to remember during her first time in the digital world that he became Prairiemon, but she refused to let him fight or do anything useful. She hung her head feeling disappointed in her past self, but looking at Cutemon made her remember she's accomplished a lot more already being back here again."Yo Cammy!" She looked back up and saw Terriermon waving to her and scoot onto the bench with her,"Oh hi." He got comfortable and asked,"So where'd Much-I mean Penguinmon go off to?""He's long gone," she slumped back and stretched her legs out a little more to relax,"With Cyclomon gone him and anyone else he tormented are free now." She side glanced at Terriermon grinning then rubbing his head playfully,"You're a hero buddy!" she said proudly. Terriermon giggled and fought against the pet,"Ahaha nah...Well yeah I was pretty great! I mean I digivolved! I can't believe I finally did it! I couldn't have done it without ya Camden.""What do you mean?" she asked confused. He crossed his arms and tisked,"Digimon need humans to digivolve. I used your power to take that one-eyed creep down, so we're kinda both the hero today." Her face reddened. She had never been called a "hero" or anything close to it before. She turned back to the crowd, continuing to smile big. She snapped out of it and turned back to him and asked,"Say Terriermon um I was wondering..." She wasn't sure how to put it, making herself stop and making Terriermon push her to ask,"Yeah what is it?"Camden rubbed her face a little unsure to ask but went ahead,"So Terriermon...are you a dog or a rabbit?""I'm a digimon."Camden slumped then tried again,"I know I mean like you look like a rabbit but they calling you mutt so I'm a little lo-""Since when do you listen to the bad guys!?"He yelled beginning to get a little iritated,"That's not what I mean!" He started to lightly slap her on the arm with both ears repeatedly,"Oi stop dat!" Cutemon started to shuffle and finally open her little brown eyes. It took her a few moments to completely raise up and look around a little dazed. She watched Camden and Terriermon argue but he was still too tired to stop them. She rubbed her eyes and groaned,"Mm...what are guys doing..."

MISSION COMPLETE

User Image User Image

lief_7
MISSION COMPLETE. I hope OH MY GOSH SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG DX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:59 pm
C Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+65 EXP]

Prairiefox

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games