Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] What have you done (Junko/Mac) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:26 pm
It was inevitable. He had to go into town at some point. There was only so much he could do online; eventually he had to go out and get something in person. In this case, it was a parcel that didn't get delivered on the grounds that the mail man had already been carrying too much; it was terrible, and annoying, and he had to suck it up.

He really needed that new blender. His had broken a few days prior, and he could only stomach eating so many raw vegetables and fruit at once. It was why he loved the blender; all the benefits in one easy to swallow drink. He'd gotten dressed the best he could under the circumstances, which in the end amounted ripped black jeans and a fitted t-shirt under an old baggy hoodie of his; one that Hel had stretched out a little bit once, trying to wear it at the same time as him. It had been annoying then, but a life saver now.

He had been on his way to the post office in town when he spotted her, and it was enough to make him pause for a fraction of a second. Nothing more than a quick double-take to make sure she was who he thought she was. It was enough, and now that it had been confirmed, he moved faster, hoping to get lost in the crowd.

eight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:53 pm
He liked books, she liked gardening. Junko totally had this. They could forgive her, right? She hoped so. A quiet pink-peach colored ofuda scareon kept close to her side, keeping Junko company while she did her errands. However she had stopped just short of the book store to instead gaze at a storefront window. It was a shoe store, and the boots in the front display were..very pretty. She hummed, tilting her head as she reached out to touch a finger to the window and drag it down the length of the boot as if she would actually be able to touch it that way.

"Hmm..what do you think, Momo?" She asked the ofuda as he settled down to sit at her feet, patiently waiting for her to finish with whatever she was doing.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:04 am
Aww <********>, it was Junko.

And she was in his way. He'd have to walk right past her to get to the post ********, ********, <******** took a deep breath, pulled his hat down, and walked as quickly as he could, crossing along behind her on his way to his goal; it was only three shops away. He could make it, and quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 am
"Maybe later, I should get--" Junko had been turning when she stumbled and hit someone hurrying past. She squeaked, eyes widening as she watched the other person hurry off. She pouted. "He could've said excuse me," she muttered.

Momo was not so chill. Someone had hit Mother. He yipped, running after the boil until tiny teeth caught the hem of his jeans. Just his jeans, nothing else. "Ah! Momo, don't!" She gasped as she jogged after the two of them, or jogged as best as one could with over twenty feet of hair and high heels on. "I-I'm sorry! He's kind of protective.."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:14 am
Something grabbed hold of the hem of his pants, and he nearly tripped trying to stop to remove it. He twisted a bit, hat pulled down, to see what it was - and of course, it was a Scareon. What was it with scareons and his ********>!" He cursed, shifting his weight so he could jerk the caught foot back, hoping to bop his minipet captor in the nose just hard enough to get it to let go.

"Keep better tabs on your ******** pets!" He growled at Junko's apology, still keeping his head down.

eight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 am
..She knew that voice. Junko blinked, slowing down to instead just look at him until he bopped Momo on the nose. The Scareon squeaked and skittered back away from the reaper, wriggling his nose with displeasure. Gasping, Junko scooped him up off the ground and cuddled him close, giving the little scareon kisses on the top of his head while keeping her eye on Mac.

"You didn't have to kick him! What would your scareons think," she huffed. Junko looked him up and down, eyes narrowed. This was odd. Usually when she saw him he was dressed..pretty okay. He took care of himself and he looked good doing it. Why did he look like a slob? "Mac?"

Enoh Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:59 am
"My Scareons know not to act like that." Mac replied, grumbling because god damnit he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He flinched when she called his name, as if she didn't recognize him before hand.

"Go away, Junko. I'm busy." He made a shooing motion, then turned to leave.

eight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:04 am
"So does Momo, you hit me so he defended me," she argued calmly, though clearly distracted by his current appearance. Junko leaned over, trying to see his face. Why was he hiding?

She frowned, following Mac as he tried to leave. "Are you okay? You don't look..well?"  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:13 am
"I'm fine." He dodged the question, looking away from her and going as far as to put his back to her. "Don't you have something more important to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:21 am
Junko shrugged. "Not really." She continued alongside him, keeping stride with the reaper despite her tall heels and his longer legs. Practice with keeping up with Seiji in shoes like this. "It's something I've been putting off anyway, so I have no problem putting it off until the last minute," Junko explained with mild amusement.

"Besides, you kicked my scareon, that's rude. Now you have to make it up to me." It seemed someone had grown a backbone in the year and a half she had been gone.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:36 am
"I don't gotta do s**t." He scoffed, indeed wondering where the hell this tenacious Junko came from, and not so quietly resenting that she wouldn't leave him alone. "Your scareon deserved it." Not wanting to be cornered in the post office, Mac simply walked right past it and headed further down the street.

"You shouldn't procrastinate. It's not lady-like." It also wasn't gentlemanly either, but he wasn't about to admit that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 am
"I'm making you do it," she announced in a sing-song voice. "He most certainly did not. You're just rude."

Junko huffed and looked down at Momo, gently tapping his nose to make sure he was all right. He would be fine. "I've been procrastinating for a few Octobers. What's a few more weeks?" Shrugging, Junko looked to Mac again. "And how are you? You look..different," she put politely.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:33 pm
"Again, nice try sweetheart, but it won't happen." He waved his hand again, still trying to get her to leave without touching her. "You say that like it's a new thing." The disdain was clear in his voice, and under his hat, his eyes rolled.

"I'm fine. Busy, if you'd take a second to notice." Avoiding her, mostly. The post office was long in their dust at this point, and he continued to not-so-quietly hate her for simply being here. "Funny how time does that, huh? Change people."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 am
"Momo, he called me sweetheart," she said to the scareon with a little gasp, cradling him with one arm while lifting a hand to press her palm to her cheek and look down at him with a comically shocked expression. "What should I do? Do you think he fancies me?" Giggling, Junko turned to Mister Jerk again.

"Are you, though? Don't seem to be going anywhere except walking~." But his answer to her question earned him a huff. Why was he being so mean? "I thought we were going to give friendship a try. Why are you being such a jerk?"

Enoh Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:23 am
She was somehow more annoying than he remembered.

Being reminded of his agreement to attempt friendship had him pause. At least he stopped walking, and he stared awkwardly at a space in front of him before he turned to stare down at her.

"Listen. s**t happened. I lost track for a while, and now I'm back. It's hard enough, and you don't need to make it harder."

eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces