Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a host club member(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:54 pm
a American boy whose parents died in a car accident and he survived. his dads business partner in japan took over the company and adopted the boy as his own because that's what the boys father wanted. he adopted him and took him in as if he was is own son because his wife could only bear one child which was a girl and became the boys sister. but before all that happened in America the boys father had a best friend turned business rival which the rival had a daughter who went to the same school as the boy and they hit it off she saw him as a best friend and he wanted more but when both fathers found out and forbade them to be together then that's when his parents died and he moved to japan and that's when she realized that he was special to him. he grew up distant towards others not talking a lot to certain people. he began playing the piano and various other instruments but his melodies were sad and tragic. he joined the host club and when he played the piano that had been put there various girls of other host club members sat and listened to him. but when he gets to a certain melody he will sing a song he ends up crying. then he gets up and walks out the school and sits on the bench outside the host club and just sits there. but one day he receives a letter from the girl from his past saying she will be attending his school but it turns out she is already there and he hasn't notice but she notices him and tries to work up the courage to talk to him. so she follows a group to host club where she meets the adopted sister of the boy who she too listens to him nw the girl listens to him will she have the courage to talk to the boy who came to her rescue when they were kids her knight in shining armor or will she come to find out that the knight in shining armor has become the dark knight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:15 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste was in her family's limousine on her way to school. She had sent a letter to her best friend from her past telling him that she was on her way to Japan and was going to his school. She also said that she wanted to meet him somewhere. Little did he know that she'd sent the letter when she was finishing packing her things. She sighed as she was nervous about seeing him again after they were denied from seeing each other until recently.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image

Zero was at school early he was in the host club playing the piano with his saddened face. he received the letter from the girl from his past and it brought back some memories that he decided to forget but now he was hurting inside. his playing could be heard through out the school. he continued to play till classes started.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:52 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste arrived when it was time for the assembly in the outside track field. It was big enough for the exposition matches for contest battles and gym battles. Each one of the students at Ouran had their own pokemon and were all really excited. The gym battles would be a two on two single battle between the two best students in the pokemon trainer's school. One of which was Celeste and her pokemon, Sebastian (Shiny Zoroark) and Prince (her Lucario who could Mega evolve). She had more pokemon but since it was only a two on two match they were doing, she decided on going with her two best. Her rival, Nia was using her Liepard and her her Lucario (Who could also Mega evolve). Both of them were the best gym battle trainers in the school. THe contest battler's were the best in the school as well.

As Celeste arrived, she let out Sebastian and Prince. "Alright you guys, let's go practice before the event and we'll show them all what it's like to be in a gym battle." Both nodded as she pet them and smiled not knowing Zero was watching them practice.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Zero was watching and he was tossing his masterball up in the air catching it little did anyone know that he caught Yveltal. he had collected all the pokemon known to man but he only used six powerful dark types that he specially trained himself. but he never battled before because he refuses to go all out. his houndoom was out of his pokeball as always and he said "Fang lets go." fang nodded and the walked to Celeste's training and he sat on the bench and watched her and his houndoom sat there watching as well. then he took out his masterball and began tossing it in the air and catching it repeatedly
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste and her pokemon were working hard. Once the finished, she was letting them rest and giving them plenty of food and water. "Great job you two. I think we're ready." She said smiling as Sebastian, her first pokemon, drank his water and sat with Prince and Celeste. He had always been protective of his trainer, and so was Prince, who looked over at Zero standing in front of Celeste who also saw Zero. "Easy now Prince." She said placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Prince nodded before backing up. "Can we help you?" Celeste asked looking at Zero with serious eyes.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "so you don't even recognize the boy from your past well i see that is a little hurtful after all i did get your letter, Celeste." he put one hand in his pocket and looked around and said "you said you wanted to meet up here is my number tell me the place and time ok i gotta go." he handed her a piece of paper and said "Come to this place after school that's where i will be." he walked away and into the school back to the host club
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste nodded at Zero, blushing slightly. The battles were not until tomorrow so she had time to settle in. After the students were allowed to go to their classes,Celeste went to the host club, with Sebastian following close behind. She took a deep breath before entering the host club looking for Zero.

Zero Hirashoima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

Zero was sitting at the black piano host club had started since it was after school and the girls that sit there listen to him including his adopted sister. he played a melody that sounded sad and tragic. but for some reason it got the girls that listen to him going crazy he continued to play
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Sebastian nudged Celeste's hand as he could see that she could mesmerized by his music. Celeste waited until he finished playing, and went over to him with Sebastian. "Hey Zero....Long time no see." in a soft voice so she wouldn't' embarrass herself.

Zero Hirashoima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "since your her celeste take a seat right with akira my sister.." then he started playing a different tune and he said "Ok ladies this time i am going to sing." they went crazy then akira said "There he goes showing off." then he sang "Oooh whaooo oooooh whaaaooooo i am standing here all alone wondering what to do. you have comeback all of a sudden. what should i do all these feelings flooding back. there is something you should know i am not that kid that you once knew. i am something else i have changed. i am called the prince of darkness but since these feelings came flooding back what am i who am i. here i go walking down a black corridor into the light to see your smiling face in this place. we hold hands and we walk away into the path of light and darkness." the tuned continued for about a minute then it faded
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste clapped with the others as the music faded. Sebastian looked like he could care less as he laid down next to his trainer. Celeste pet Sebastian as he laid his head on her lap trying to be loving towards her as usual. She smiled at Sebastian as he was well behaved but could be very overprotective.

Zero Hirashoima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the girls and said "Any requests?" then a girl walked up and said can you play this and he said "Ok and should i dedicate this to anyone?" she looked at him and said "My no good cheating boyfriend." he smiled want this to be heard in the entire school?" she smiled and nodded. he started playing and singing the song Apologize by onerepublic the song could be heard in the entire school inside and outside.hen after the song he said "This song is dedicated to hiro from miyuki and she says have a nice life with girl you been seeing behind her back." then the mic cuts off. he smiled and said "No thanks necessary." he got up and walked to get a drink
Lupine Duchess
quote me as Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:28 am
User Image
Celeste Rose Gardenia

Celeste smiled as Sebastian nudged her hand onto his head as he always enjoyed when she would pet him. Celeste smiled as she went over to Zero when he was getting a drink. "That was beautiful Zero-chan. I enjoyed it very much." She said smiling as Sebastian came over glaring a bit at Zero being protective as usual.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:37 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Thank you." then fang was next to Zero glaring at Sebastian he didn't like others being rude towards his master. "If you don't mind would you care to do a pokemon battle with me right now outside." he smiled and said "Fang lets go get you something to eat." he looked over at the girls and akira saying "So if Celeste here wants to battle you all can get the pleasure of seeing me fight for the first time." Zero walked out the room and feed fang and waited outside
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces