Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement
[NOTICE] Attn: Fauny Princesses: Celestia, Luna, & Cadence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:23 pm
"She was going to bring it to you when she felt the time was right. We had hoped that she had already spoken to you prior to her disappearance.... we wish to find her safe and sound as well." Cadence said gingerly around the rising anger of the chief. She couldn't help but feel perhaps they should have split into two groups and search for Emalyn as well as speak to Rais. But a big part of her wanted to support her family no matter the decision. However, she feared a very rocky path ahead that might possibly only lead in more anger and denial....

"The subject to search for Emalyn was mentioned and of much concern to my Sister." Luna said, a feeling of needing to accept responsibility for her action that was now garnering anger not just at herself but at the other two as well. "I, however, suggested we speak to you first. While I wish your mother safety, we can not deny the fact that we know not where to even begin to search. " sh said, pausing before answering his other question.

Telling the chief just what his mother, The Earth mother, had planned for that tree didn't bode well just like the rest of it. An uneasy feeling was growing in the pit of her stomach about her dearest sister and niece here also sharing the anger. She felt as if it should have been her alone, it was her idea. It hurt knowing her persistence and begging to do this might now cause ill will towards them. If it meant sparing those two whatever wrath or possible punishment the chief had in mind, then she'd take it.

"As for what this has to do with us three." she said softly, softer than she had before. "She had asked that we three lead the tree. Not in contest with you, not against you, not against Laisidhiel her very self. It was made clear your power would remain above all else. What I...we came to discuss with you was Rochadhiel, the attacks on this tree... and the prospect of moving those who are willing."

Teigra

Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:34 am
"Knowledge of Rochadhiel..." the princess began, only to quiet down at the chieftain's glare. She wished to meet his words with her own, but some bit of common sense told her to remain quiet for the moment as he spoke his mind. His words and his actions were not unwarranted; in fact, they were rather expected. That fact did little to ease the situation, however.

Tossing a side-eye at Cadence and Luna, she listened to their words. The princess felt guilty in this moment for not having insisted further on the alternative sort of act. She had understood what sort of frustrations and anger this might bring on the chieftain, had known how awkward and tense the situation might become. Yet...

"I truly wish we knew of her location and well-being... I presume you have utilized many of the Tree's resources in search for any such clue in about all the tree without luck; what further action would you have us do on this matter with such a lack of knowledge?" Celestia interjected. While she, too, would prefer they find Emalyn first before even attempting further action on this matter, neither effort would be as effective if not made by them all.

She moved one of her hands to rest on Luna's, a silent show of support.

Spirits help her, regardless of her own convictions, she would not leave her family to do something of this scale without her full and unquestioned support.

Returning her gaze to Rais, she thought better than to continue her sister's thought. While she would have loved to talk about how this might be done, tactical advantages (and disadvantages) for moving, societal effects and the like, she thought it might perhaps be better to answer his questions, and likely anger, as they came instead.

Teigra

Fea Line

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:46 pm
The words sounded so sincere, their tones so respectful and polite.

He didn't buy it.

No, there were too many things that didn't add up. Like, why they knew his mother's name. Aside from himself, how many living Faun knew that? Why would she sign some letter with her real name if she was wanting somefaun to do something? Her title would carry more weight with the Tree residents than a stranger's name.

He also didn't believe that she would go behind his back to make such plans without consulting him first. No...none of this set right with him. She could not have been planning to make these females lead some supposed second tree! If there had been any Tree, she would have told him first. He would have to know first, then they could discuss what it meant, what to do with it. But instead, his mother was missing and these females were here claiming that they were to lead Faun away from their life source to serve in some...separate community beneath the former princesses?

None of this was right.

If there were some sapling of Laisidhiel out there...who was to say that these three hadn't learned of it some other way...followed his mother if she'd gone to investigate...perhaps seen it as an opportunity...

Rais' cold glare passed from one of the faunies to another as they spoke. When finished, he spoke up in a dangerously calm tone. "Let me get this straight. She trusted you to silence...which you have now broken. And I'm to believe that my mother, the Earthmother, suggested that you take able-bodied Faun away from Laisidhiel when we are most in need of protecting her...to drag them halfway across the Isle to some little remote community where you can play 'Leader' again. Am I to believe that, coming from someone who just, by their own admission, cannot be trusted to keep their word?"

He had always suspected there might be trouble one day. These women were used to being in charge back where they came from, but here in Laisidhiel...well, there was no place for princesses. The foreign princesses had seemed to fit in with Faun society after a while, finding a place as common citizens. Perhaps it had only been a matter of time before they missed the power they once held. He had suspected as much...but never could the timing have been worse for any such sort of silly rebellious movement.

"Tell me, how could I believe that what you say is true? Perhaps instead, you saw our time of weakness as an opportunity to reach for some of the power you once had?" he growled, anger creeping into his tone. What if that were the case? How far might they go...?

Fea Line

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:50 pm
Luna cast a side ways glance down at the hand on her shoulder, bringing her own up to rest upon the back of Celestia's in silent thanks. She gave it a gentle squeeze, shutting her eyes against the ever growing anger of the chief. The growl that now rumbled in the pit of his throat.

Feeling as if that single gesture provided all the support she could ever need, Luna took a chance to respond to Rais with a question of her own.

"Would you, then, hold your tongue on sworn secrecy when you had even the smallest of inklings that speaking it might prove favorable to whatever is to come?" she stared at him, one hand tightening into a fist as she stood from her seat. His jab at wanting to 'play leader' again struck a cord inside her. Like ripping the scab off a deep wound that seemed to finally be on the mend. Her eyes narrowed and her voice tightened slightly.

"If you wish me to deny that I miss the role I once held, keeping harmony with my sister, raising the Moon to her full glory, watching the dreams of all who slept... then you will be waiting for an eternity. However, if you believe we wish to strip power from you just to satiate our 'empty bellies' then you are gravely mistaken." she dared take a step forward, hand un clenching as she did so. If he wished to remain angry at them then so be it. But to insinuate that the three of them had come here for simple selfish means did not sit well with the dark princess. Luna would not stand idly by at let such accusations slip without daring to defend her sister, her niece, and of course herself.

Her intentions were as pure as the situation could possibly allow. It wasn't her goal to weaken the tree nor steal any form of power. Her thinking was that the new tree remained unnoticed, undiscovered... a possible safe haven for those unable to provide protection to Laisidhiel so that no faun died needlessly. If shedding sweat, blood and tears was going to be the way to get him to see that then she would gladly spill it all out for him.

Cadence's eyes had shut at that last remark, her head turning gently downwards.

That wasn't the reason why they were here, not in the slightest. And to hear such words stung her too. What more would they have to do to prove to Rais that what he spoke was not the truth. Far from it in fact?

Maybe proof?

Solid, actual, tangible proof?

"I can give you my copy of the letter she had sent to each of us. I had kept it safe, hidden away." she paused, glancing at the two sisters. She had no idea if they had kept theirs or not, heck she hadn't even thought to ask if they did. It just felt... right. Like the right thing to do at the time, and so on impulse she had hid that summons away, nearly forgetting about it until now.

"I can retrieve it so that you may read it for yourself to see we are not lying. Nor are we here to try to take something that does not rightfully belong to us." Cadence stated surely, gripping her hands together before rising from her seat as well. "Your land... your magic... it is much different than the land we came from. Many times I have thought to myself that we are no more equipped to rule it than a child and I believe there is so much more we need to learn..." the pink princess voiced. Daring to bring forth concerns she had mulled over her in her head, privately to herself for months after the meeting had happened.

"But... the Earthmother came to us for help...". She had asked for them specifically. She had mentioned that they had been 'called home' for a reason.... how could they have refused a plea of help from someone so revered as her? To do so felt even more selfish in her heart than saying yes had been.

Teigra

Daisicle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:29 am
For all the composure that Celesia was holding, her ear flicked in disbelief and hurt at what the chief was suggesting. All were allowed to think whatever they may choose to do so, but to voice such a thing...

Her thoughts teetered as she saw Luna stand in agitation, and she cast a side glance to Cadence, a frown forming on her lips.

Celestia stood, returning to Luna's side and taking her hand, pulling slightly back and away from Rais. Her sister had always been the more aggressive one, but with tensions already rising, the last thing they needed to do was allow for more misinterpretations of their words and actions. She looked to the Cheiftan, her gaze firm and unwavering, as were her words. "With all due respect, Sir, you have spoken severely out of line."

"Whatever you think our characters to be - from your last statement, we must be of most devilish and selfish nature indeed -; whether or not you think we once were and have yet the potential to lead; regardless of your belief in our sincere concerns... Even a chieftain cannot voice whatever offensive words he so wishes without concern for those about him-- her voice cut off, her body turning to look at Cadence and hear her words.

Ah yes... yes! Of course! Even he could argue no further, or perhaps less, in the face of proof.

She offered a solemn smile to her niece, nodding once. Her words rang true. Even now, so many seasons later, there was still so little they understood of the island where they now resided. Even within the tree. They had so much to learn, but they had been explicitly asked over any others for reasons they still did not know.

Tugging on Luna's hand, urging her to return to their seats, the princess returned to their wooden place set before him. "All we wish is to provide our services to Laisidhiel; to you and all those residing within. The Earthmother suggested a means for us to do so. We have no ulterior motives. If you would read her summons... perhaps you could believe our words?"

Teigra

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:40 pm
Their responses and outbursts were nothing unexpected. After all, the point of his accusation had been to spark a reaction. What was important was how they reacted. Not just what they said, but how they said it.

Fingers steepled together, Rais kept his narrow glare fixed on the dark princess. He remained seated even as the princesses stood one by one. Luna threw back her response quickly, without temerity, to defend herself and the two who rose with her. Blunt and to the point, she admitted missing her former position and power...and with such powers, who wouldn't? However...though she admitted missing such power, she also claimed that this had little to do with sating that desire. Had he not felt the truth behind her statement, he would not have let her slide by on mere words. She did not immediately deny his claim in full, but honestly admitted the possible truth in it, if only a small portion. It spoke more likely to truth than a lie, when given as a passionate response.

Besides, he had full faith in his Second. He did not believe that Mo would allow himself to get involved with anyone who only sought a chance to seize power.

He hoped.

The new revelation caused his focus to swerve from his personal doubts to rapt attention on Cadence's words. Where Luna had been respectful, if insistent upon action, Cadence had seemed to act as a neutral force. Trying to keep peace between the sides, as it were. Her response now seemed all the more odd for it. So much more they needed to learn...? Before making a more legit claim at power in this land? Should he keep an eye on this one...?

When he spoke, it was terse and to the point, but more in giving orders than expressing anger. "You will surrender this letter to me. I will make no judgments until I have had a chance to analyze its validity myself." Could there be anything to their claims? Would his mother have really done such a thing? Or was there more to the story that was not being shared...? Laisidhiel, guide me... The Great Tree had been quieter than usual of late, speaking little to the Chieftain after her pain had waned. What did it mean?

Though the princesses rose to their hooves, Rais had thus far remained seated. He could have let Luna's and Cadence's responses slide; passionate thought they were, they remained defensive in nature. However, when Celestia opened her mouth...she struck a very raw nerve with the Faun Chieftain. With all due respect? Hardly.

With a rumbling growl, the Chieftain was on his hooves, slamming his hands down on the desk which shuddered from the impact. "No, YOU are the one out of line! You dare to presume to tell me what I can and cannot do? I would strongly recommend that you sit down and remember your place!" Even leaning over the desk, by his mere sense of presence, the Chieftain seemed to tower over them. Power and anger radiated from his form and the highly observant may have noted a stirring of the energy in the air.

Enough. He was done with hearing these foolish women. They didn't even have a plan, no idea what they were suggesting, even IF they had altruistic intentions. "You're right," he growled, glancing in Cadence's direction. "You clearly don't know enough. Or you'd realize that what you're suggesting is a mistake." If their story was even true.

"You all felt it, did you not? When Laisidhiel was harmed." His voice had lowered in volume, but lost none of the edge. He finally dared to straighten up, right hand reaching up to make a fist over his heart. "All things considered, it could have been much, much worse. Can you even imagine? Have you put it all together yet? That was one attack. And you want to take able hands away from here? Away from the defense of our life source? Do you not realize? No matter how far you run, wherever you go, if something more dire happens to Laisidhiel..." He paused, glaring at each in turn. "We all die. Every last Faun. And it would be on your heads."

He let that sink in for a moment, then straightened up. "This matter is now out of your hands. I will decide how we proceed from this point. If I hear of any of you acting on your own and trying to coerce other Faun to leave the Tree, I will have you locked up for treason. There will be no further action unless I say so. Do you all understand me?" His eyes fixed on each former princess in turn. He was getting sick of faun challenging his authority. Did they not understand that he was doing what was best for everyone? That he couldn't cater to every whim of every Faun, because anarchy led to chaos? Did they not comprehend the struggle he faced every day and every night, weighing every aspect of a situation before he made a decision? Did they truly think he took such power lightly, that just any Faun could do a better job than he?

"As stated before, you will surrender possession of the letter to me. Aside from that, we're done here," he finished pointedly, wordlessly indicating that they should vacate his chambers immediately.

Fea Line

Daisicle

((The princesses' players may post reactions and exits from Rais' office, as well as Cadence delivering her copy of the note, but the Chieftain's part in this notice is now finished. Please wait for the next prompt soon to follow.))  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:30 pm
Luna flinched when Celestia spoke, and even more so at the Chief's response by slamming his hands down upon his desk. She could have sworn she had felt the very tree beneath her hooves shake from the impact. Not to mention the fact that he now seemed larger than ever, Mo's stories of the Cehif's rage all coming to light now. Which was to be expected, regardless. As much as she willed herself not too, there had been countless number of times she pictured a larger attack on the tree, not able to stop her worry for all those who had welcomed her into their home. Her family..her children, her grandchildren... she didn't want to lose any more. Which was a big part in what drove her to make the decision to speak to the chief.

Though she had envisioned a much longer debate. Heated naturally but there was so much more she wished to be able to say. He had agreed to see the note however. She could only hope he'd at least believe their tale after that and see that they weren't in this for selfish gains but were only thinking of the Faun as a whole.

"Understood." was all the dark princess had to say, turning her gaze towards Cadence, putting a hand on her shoulder before turning to make her exit.

Bowing her head as the Chief requested the letter, she clasped her hands together as he seemed to explode with rage over what had been said last. The princess took the growl in her direction, nodding in acknowledgement of his statement. Yet she hadn't imagined a bigger attack, most in part because she didn't want too. The thought terrified her, more so the fact that they all would perish if the tree did.

It hadn't felt this way back in Equestria... but most likely because they never knew. Living their lives in ignorant bliss. But they could no longer be so blissfully ignorant. "I will return with the letter at once." Cadence spoke, gently but briefly touching her hand to Luna's before moving ahead to make her exit first and quickly so that she may locate the letter and bring it back in a swift manner.

She wasted no time in fetching the letter or returning to the Chief's office, having moved at a very brisk pace and stopped for nothing. She surrendered over the letter to Rais, dipping her head one last time before bowing out of the room.

Teigra

Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:49 pm
Things did not go as planned, but maybe they did go as expected.

The princesses shouldn't give up yet!

It is now two days later, after their meeting with the Chief. The day following the meeting, there was a large public display. A crowd gathered in the central meeting place of the tree. All attention was on Chief Rais and another faun, Faroth.

(( Please read this RP if you haven't already to be filled on the action. Right to Trial [Rais & Faroth]))

Following the detainment of a once trusted and loyal friend, the chief withdrew to his sanctuary, not to be seen by anyfaun. The atmosphere in the tree had gone quiet, and there was now murmurings of the safety of the tree and the true nature and intentions of the chief.

The day after the trial, the princesses must get together to discuss the actions of the chief, and decide if the gossip is true. They have to do something, because they can't just sit back and become spectators.

((Please keep a watch on this RP:
Mo's Notice. Mo received that letter the morning before Faroth's trial.))

Fea Line

Daisicle

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:07 pm
Two days had passed since the meeting.

And what felt like much more between that.

Only the day after, there was commotion and chaos within the tree, tempers flaring, words exchanged, emotions rising high. Luna hadn't attended personally, not with her mind still so fully on other matters at hand, but her ears were not deaf. The rumors reached them. And what she had heard..... did not settle well with her, and for many reasons.

Faroth. Of All Faun. Considered a traitor. Treason. Those were the words being flung around. Even still some whispered words reached her ears as she passed by other's in the tree. And now the love of her sister's life was currently locked away in the Root cellar on account of these suspicions.

The dark princess couldn't just sit idly by. Though she knew Faroth very little, one of her Daughter's was close with one of his grown kids.... and her sister was very much in love. They had brought two young boys into the world only recently. Not to mention that peculiar naiad looking boy with the claw Celestia had been raising, Wellspring, though he seemed to pose no trouble whatsoever. But now they were without a father and Celestia without her mate.

Luna couldn't stand the thought of it. What if it had been her beloved Stallion? She just had to seek out her sister. To offer comfort and support of course, but the darker princess couldn't steer away the thoughts of the off chance of her sister doing.... something out of concern, fear, love, what have you.

So to her sister's quarters she began, moving quickly to seek out the white princess. Once near she wasted no time to see if Celestia was home. "Sister dearest... Sister please be here, I must see you. I need to...." she called loudly.

She had to know what Celestia was thinking.... or even planning. She couldn't let her sister wind up locked away too, Rais was already well distrusting of the trio. Probably their fault... her fault... Faroth received one hell of a tongue lashing. It would spill Luna over the edge if she failed to stop her sister from possibly doing something silly or dangerous.

Cadence too had heard the rumors, though the source of their beginning not exactly a secret by any means. Her mind was now plagued with thoughts of not only the meeting the three Princesses had two days prior, but the trial after that.... and of course her Aunt.

"Oh Celestia...." she breathed softly to herself, sitting alone on her couch clutching a piece of cloth she had previously folded but was now wrinkled from the force of her grip. She couldn't imagine the confusion, hurt, fear, possibly anger that the white princess was feeling, let alone their kids. Or even Luna, for all her rough ways, she knew the latter still loved and cared for her sister deeply and was probably bothered by this as well. Not that she wasn't either mind you.

Was he really a traitor, that Faroth? He seemed so kind, so helpful. It was hard for Cadence to believe he was really a bad faun.... but then if words had reached her correctly.... he had been caught meeting blood Pae'il. That fact couldn't be ignored. And Rais' actions.....locking him in the dungeon. These supposed pae Faroth had been visiting hadn't showed up at the tree thus far.... Oh but whose to say they wouldn't? She knew so little of these blood pae. She had no clue if there were good ones among the flock or if it was all a farce.

"What will we do..." Cadence grunted loudly to herself, letting out an exhausted sigh as she pressed the piece of cloth against her forehead before tossing it aside. Getting to her hooves she decided to set off and check on Celestia and the boys, offer any help she could. If she knew Luna, then she knew the other princess would have already beaten her there.

So it wasn't no surprise to find the darker princess already there, as Cadence had thought, and most wound up. She offered a soft smile and peered around to hopefully spot Celestia and the boys well....or as well as they could be.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 am
To say that Celestia was feeling a little flustered with her emotions, at the moment, would have been quite the understatement. Had it really only been two days since she and her sister and niece had spoken with Rais?

It really felt much, much longer.

As though the Chieftain's distrust of her family's intentions weren't enough to cause discomfort, he had taken it to an entirely different level by yesterdays actions. She hadn't been there in person, by some grace of the spirits, but to think that her special somepony had been publicly humiliated and disgraced... in front of their children no less... Oh, she was about boiling inside.

But it wasn't as simple as that. As upset as she was by the way the chieftain handled the situation, as she seemed to disagree with his methods as of late, she also perfectly understood his motives for doing so. From the stress Rais had shown the day previously, it was clear that he was stressed from the burden of trying to protect a fragile community. Things were tense within the tree, bound to burst.

Faroth was the unlucky one to get caught.

The princess knew very well that he held some loyalties to a group of blood pae'il outside of the tree. From the way he spoke up them, they truly sounded kind, as she knew the angels could be. After all, many seasons ago, she'd been soul-bound to one and raised a young one with him. In the end, it was she who'd acted cruelly and naively in the situation and in her decision to end it - which was one of her greatest regrets - so she understood that the gentle-hearted blood pae'il did exist.

Even so, she could not understand why Faroth would pick now to go against the Chieftain's laws and seek them out. It was more than inappropriate timing, it was outright foolishness. As much as she loved him and all of these imperfections, she was baffled and confused about why he would risk so much just for those outside of the tree. Obviously he had not thought it through, and perhaps it was selfish for her to think this, but while he was alone to reflect, she was left to try and handle the children and their emotions. Constant pestering about what's a "traitor" and "when's papa coming back" and if they can visit in the cellar; and it'd been but a day! She hadn't even seen Wellspring since Ranuin and Mo had left the boys and the news.

With all she'd had to deal with keeping their emotions from flaring, her's had been neatly tucked away. If she was not calm, it would only exasperate the situation.

Even so... She couldn't help but feel a little hurt that he would have kept such a thing from her. If only he could have spoken to her about his motivations in advance, if only she had something to hold onto during the backlash, perhaps it wouldn't be quite so painful. That's what she was missing: his story. And once she had the boys taken care of, spirits permitting, Celestia was going to descend upon him and demand an explanation for all of this (although perhaps in a more kindly manner).

As if drawn to her thoughts, a voice at the door caught her attention. She smiled softly as she went to open the door, looking to the two familiar faces. "Luna... Cadence..." for as normal as she appeared, there was a certain wariness to her tone. "It is such a pleasure to see you both; please, come in."

Fea Line

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm
It wasn't hard to fool Luna, she knew her sister and she knew that greeting was not typical tone for Celestia.

Without saying anything, the darker fauness immediately closed the gap between herself and her sister and pulled the other into a tight hug, pressing her cheek gently against the other's. "My sister..." she breathed softly, not letting go of the embrace for a good several minutes until she finally did let go and stepped back, brushing some of Celestia's bangs from her face. "I could not sit idle no longer and leave you be..." she nodded, taking Celestia's hands in her own and giving them a gentle squeeze.

She didn't know how to bring it up, if she even should bring it up, or how even to phrase things. But her heart ached for the other and what kind of sister would she be if she wasn't there in times of need? "I know you are hurting, Sister I feel as if I feel some of it for you. I am here for you." she said softly, offering a very small and delicate smile.

Cadence waited till Celestia was free of her sister's embrace before moving over to rest a hand gently on her shoulder. ""I.... wish to apologize for the circumstances, but I fear the proper words escape me at the moment. Please let me know if you need anything. No matter what it is?" she offered, tilting her head with her own soft smile before withdrawing her hand to stand back respectfully.

There were so many things she wanted to ask, she couldn't deny that fact. "I would...not have expected... from Faroth..." she hesitated, not sure if bringing up the subject would be like tossing salt into a fresh open wound. Then again, she didn't know Faroth like Celestia did. She didn't know if he made a habit of this or if this was a one time thing that had gone awry. Great Tree, oh how could this all have happened so suddenly. All since that blasted attack....

Daisicle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:34 pm
It took little prompting from Luna for Celestia to return the embrace, her smile twitching slightly against her sister's cheek as she struggled to maintain it. And just like that, minutes that seemed to pass far too quickly, the pressure was gone and instead only their hands connected. She continued to smile, small droplets forming and standing idle on the corners of her eyes. "Hurting... confused..." she laughed lightly, earnestly. "You always know when I am in need of you most, Luna." Celestia squeezed her grip some. "To think such a thing would happen at such a time... There is little circumstance that could have been worse for his actions."

The princess looked over to Cadence, her smile softening. "Do not apologize Cadence; I fear few words could properly express what has occurred and will continue to pass, especially for the younger ones... They ... I ... will need your support now and in the near future more than we have yet."

At the mention of Faroth, Celestia's smile faded and she seemed to stiffen. "Faroth is faulted, as we all are... He is spontaneous and naive and audacious. At times, he acts without consideration for the consequences, and even if his intentions are pure, he may fail at communicating them properly or acting upon them. Even so, I adore these faults of his." She paused, closing her eyes and smiling warmly for a few moments before continuing.

"If I have but one conviction, is it that he is no traitor to the faun. I will not have any consider him so."

Her words were strong, stubborn. A few moments passed before Celestia broke her grip from Luna's and reached up to brush her hair from her face. "You appear to have questions, Cadence, about Faroth..." Her eyes moved to Luna's. "I presume you, too, have doubts about my judgement Sister; am I wrong? Were I you, my suspicions would be great." The princess motioned for them to come in as she continued talking. "Perhaps we might continue this conversation in a more private sphere..." she looked to the hall behind them where a few faun had been loitering about.

Fea Line
Alright... So so so sorry for the delay! Finally got school stuff more-or-less finalized and under control, so hopefully I can get my muse back.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:37 pm
Luna reached up to gently wipe a tear away once her hands were free, having taken in everything her sister had said. "What kind of sister wouldst I be if I knew not when you needed support?" she said softly, nodding.

"Whenever you or the little ones need me, for any reason, do not hesitate to ask." Cadence nodded as well, folding her hands gently at her waist and restating her previous comment to show how much she meant, no perhaps insisted upon it. Glancing behind her briefly, she did as Celestia had asked and followed her and Luna farther towards said mentioned hall.

"And I as well. Perhaps a playdate with my grandchildren...might release some tension. At least for an hour or so." she said with a soft sigh, shutting her eyes and taking in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "I do not know Stallion Faroth as well as you, my Sister, but I wish to believe your sentiments about him. He has made you glow in ways others could not. I feel, however, that I can not quite yet wrap my mind around the thought of visiting with blood pae'il." she admitted, a truly sorrowful look on her face at not being able to take her sister's words one hundred percent to heart.

Was it plausible for some to exist who harbored no ill will in their hearts, supposedly like the ones Faroth had gone to see? Luna herself could not recall meeting many. Seeing yes, but actually speaking too....? There was that brief meeting with one that lived in the tree who made an odd sort of starry sky effect, while nothing bad had happened she wasn't anyone Luna would consider an ally. The only other pae she could remember 'meeting' was that one crazed blue guy at the vain pink Goddess's party where her entire world turned upside down in just one night. Definitely not one she ever wanted to see again either.

Not to mention her sisters unfortunate marriage to one, while it was ended, still happened. Now that Luna thought about it.... the enemy seemed to gravitate towards her sister in an odd way...

But her sister would never....... would she? She couldn't!

Cadence frowned softly, wringing her hands together. "Calling him such a thing is the last action I would ever do. He doesn't strike me as the kind to betray his people, let alone you and the family he has created with you." she spoke softly in hopes no other would hear, silently adding to herself 'At the very least, I pray he doesn't, for Celestia's sake'.

"Do you know of these pae he has gone to visit?" she questioned, a thought springing up in her mind. Had Celestia also gone to see them at some point? Or does she even know about them? Seen them? Or does she just take his word for it? And if she did.... what would that mean for her if Rais found out on top of the anger they already caused him.

Luna shook her head softly, bringing her fingers up to rest against her cheek thoughtfully. "Even so, My Sister, I am more concerned about what you will do. What would you have done that others question not his loyalty to the tree?" she asked, her gaze searching her sister's face carefully, almost pleadingly.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 pm
((We can't hold up a notice for long because the point of them is to get a story scene/plot twist done quick for an upcoming major event.))

After the family reunion concludes; because no decisions were made on how to continue or what next step they should take, Rais will be making the decisions on the newly discovered tree and the secrets it holds.

Celestia, due to her presumptuous actions towards Rais, including past transgressions and current associations with an incarcerated lawbreaker, has been put under constant surveillance. A scout faun is to follow her day and night and report her actions to the Chieftain until he deems her clear of suspicion.

Luna is to wait for further instructions.

Cadence is to wait for further instructions.

This notice is concluded, however if you want to continue the family discussion so that it can be canon and the scene completed, feel free to do so.

Daisicle

Fea Line

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items