Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Gangster Love(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:45 pm
mask on:User Image
mask offUser Image
Zero is a mob boss who is feared among his peers. he is known as the masked phantom the only one to see his face is Janet. he trust her but their comes a time where he has her leave the room because he doesn't want he to be there because of the things he does. As scary as he is he can be cold hearted or kind hearted in a moments notice. he likes to say before he kills someone he says "death is just a beginning." he is highly dangerous at times but does not like it when women are about to be hit. Zero is calculating and strategic all the time even when he sleeps. he hopes to find that special person to help him love. Zero is a deceptive man when it comes to being a mobster but when it comes to owning his club he is not deceptive at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image

«JanetLockheart»

"Tch, I don't have to listen to a f*cking you say to me, Zero is the only man I listen to"

Ariana Grande-Love Me Harder

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

One early morning in the mob house Janet was walking towards Zero's office but some of his boys saw her and of course whistled as she walked by. She paid no attention to them and kept her mind focused on seeing the boss, Hey hey hey sexy Janet, hehe. Are ya here to please us again today?..heh ya know last week you really showed yourself off very well one of the man said as he walked up to her. Janet kept walking and ignored everything he asked, Janet was Zero's basic second in command and most of the boys don't listen to her because one she's a woman and two, they're only paying attention to her body. Hey! I know you F*cking heard me B*itch the man said as he quickly grabbed her wrist and ulled her in close to her. Janet just glared at him and her eyes gave off a cold stare You really want to go there?..I'll have you killed right here by my hand she said in her Brooklyn hard ancient. The man grinned and pulled her in closer, but Janet grind her teeth and headbutted him then kicked him down to the floor and pulled out her pistol to her head What did you call me?...

Zero Hirashim

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image

Zero walked quietly out of his office and ended up behind Janet and he said " is there a problem Janet cause i am a bit bored and i feel like doing some torture." he looked at his men when he said torture and his men became scared Uh I think I am being called then the rest said w-wait for us. the one laying on the floor looked up at Zero and said Boss I w-was just j-joking. Zero got face to face with him and said "Hmm just joking huh will i like to joke to and this is gonna hurt me more than you." he put on brass knuckles and socked him in the face "Well now i guess that hurt you more than it hurt me and i didn't feel a thing huh so they must be right i am a monster." he looked at him and said "When your done being a little b***h get yourself to the hospital." then zero grabbed Janet's hand walking her to his office
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image

«JanetLockheart»

"Tch, I don't have to listen to a f*cking you say to me, Zero is the only man I listen to"

Janet watched as her boss came towards the man harassing her and a small grin came across her face. He told his worker how he could torture him as a joke and the next thing she knew a brace knuckle came across the man's face. She laughed a little and placed her pistol close to his head and was about to shoot him but Zero grabbed her hand and began walking her to his office. She rolled her eyes and held on to her pistol tightly as he lead her down the hall, You really need to make these assholes calm their dicks down around me, they know I'm second in command and they treat me like a whore in your strip joint she complained as she looked around making sure none of his goonies were still around. Janet was secretly into him but just couldn't bring herself to tell him in person, sure she tried to be the flirty type with him but she was just so tough and rough with him that it was nearly impossible just to make the real first official move on him. Also, you're being too "nice" on these guys when you send them off to the hospital

Zero Hirashim

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

Zero laughed taking off his mask and said "well he is gonna have an unfortunate car accident her soon and as for the others i don't think their gonna like whats in their drinks." his phone ringed and he answered then he said in a sadistic voice "so they were drinking and the fell over grabbing their throats no it wasn't a hit it was me well they harassed my second in command and hold on a sec." he pulled out another phone and pressed 3-2-1 and a explosion could be heard from far away. "So yeah clean it up or do you want something else to go down. good now bye." he turned to Janet and said "Like they'd get away with it. but you know before i became a mob boss the boss before me said i was a monster with no feelings." he walked to the bar making to drinks and he said "But one thing he was wrong about was i have two feelings and that's it" he hands Janet the drink and says "Those feelings are love and jealousy that's all." he smiled and said "Can you guess who i am in love with?" he took a sip
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image

«JanetLockheart»

Janet watched as Zero talked to the person over the phone, his voice turned dark and sadistic. A slight blush came across her face as she heard him speak, whenever he spoke in that tone it would always make her body heat up and stiff for a moment. It was like the world stopped and that dark voice was the only sound heard throughout the entire world, as she was enjoying his voice a loud explosion was heard not to far off from where they were and she blinked quickly and jumped. The loud sound threw her mind off track and she came back to reality, Janet breathed slowly and got herself together, she's worked with him for eight years now so she's gotten use to his "work" so an explosion shouldn't through her off right?..eh guess she was stuck on cloud nine to pay any attention. Once he was off the phone he explained to her how the boss before him told him that he was nothing but a monster and had no feelings. She followed his moments as he made it to the bar explaining to her that indeed he does have feelings but only two of them, which were love and jealousy. Love huh?..never would have guessed that Zero would Love anyone knowing how heartless he always is around others he offered her a drink and she placed her purse and pistol on the desk and took the small glass. She was about to gulp it down but he asked her to guess who he was in love with, she looked at him and tilted her head a bit and thought for a moment Who he is in love with huh?...well he does own a strip club so it could be one of those girls she thought then sighed and took a quick shot of the liquor and sighed with a small booze blush Can't say Zero, must be someone really special she answered as she held out her hand for another shot

Zero Hirashim

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image

Zero fixed her another drink and said "She is and she is with me right now." he hands her the drink and he fixes himself another one. his phone rings once again and he answers it and his voice turned sadistic once again "A car explosion you thnk this time it was a hit no it was me again sorry he harassed Janet so i taught him a extra lesson. clean it up good bye." he hung up the phone drank his drink and fixed another saying "Yeah i am in love with you Janet." he looked at her and he smiled. smiles at certain things when he is with her he smils but under his mask
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:37 pm
User Image

«JanetLockheart»

Janet was about to say something to him but the cell rang and news about that has exploded was told to him. Janet stood there shocked at his confession, nearly dropping her drink but quickly held on to it before it fell and a blush went flying across her face. She didn't know how to really react to it, of course she's the only female worker in the mob but then again he had his strip club business too so he could have easily picked one of those girls too. But she was happy to his confession, but being a tusndere and all she just turned her head away from him and took another shot of her drink and shook her head blushing but looked a bit shy and surprised but still had some anger for whatever reason O-Oh yeah Boss?..tch yeah I knew you would fall hard for me one of these days. Just had to wait for the right time to tell me huh? she said as she placed her glass on the bar and looked at him
Why did I say that!? that's not what I meant! Jesus Christ Janet try to sound like a surprised woman! he'll probably think you're being a total b***h about this!
she thought Yeah well since we're confessing and s**t, I like you too boss. Heh, you're a real cool guy and..so demanding that I just couldn't resist ya

Zero Hirashim

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

Zero walked up to her and kissed her passionately. then after five minutes of him kissing her he said "I always wanted to do that and i betting that you wanted to do that too Janet." he looked at the TV and heard what they said "So i have a leak in my organization so looks like i am gonna have to do some clean up." he shrugged and looked at Janet and smiled at her
PopCandy22

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:03 pm
is this rp already dead dang that was fast
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:06 pm
Zero Hirashima
PopCandy22

No! Im on my cell! Sorry sweatdrop gotta wait a bit  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:17 pm
PopCandy22
Zero Hirashima
PopCandy22

No! Im on my cell! Sorry sweatdrop gotta wait a bit

ok  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

«JanetLockheart»

Janet gasped as her lips touched his, her eyes widened and her heart nearly stopped. Janet stood still for the past five minutes trying her best to kiss him back, and when he was finished he made another confession that he had always wanted to kiss her and was betting that she wanted to do the same. She crossed her arms and looked away looking angry once more then heard the tv as it talked about Zero's gang and how there was a leak in his organization. She glanced over at him Then we'll just have to make it look like you "died" right boss?..heh I mean you do want to live peacefully with me right? she asked as she had a cocky smile on her face as she grabbed the gun from his desk and pointed it at him then kissed him deeply giggling. Let's fake your death big man haha then we can run away and start a new gang she suggested

[-quote="Zero Hirashim"-][/-quote-]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:38 am
User Image

Zero smiled a sadistic smile and said "Well i always wanted to fake my death but first i will like to torture my men first to find the leak. hehehe." he grabbed his mask and put it on and said "Lets go i can find out how to find this rat." he walked out of his office
PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 am
User Image

«JanetLockheart»

Janet followed behind her boss as a small smile came across her face. She was starting to get the excitement he was feeling and couldn't wait to find how who was the rat in their organization, Zero should be pleased once I take the wrap for him about all of this hehe. After an entire day of searching for the "rat" there was no luck. They hunted down a few guys and tortured them for answers but didn't have any intel on who their guy could be. Janet suggested that they should just try again in the morning as they were walking over to one of his strip clubs, her hands were a bit bruised and her dress was covered in small blood stains. She had her hair up in a pony tail and had her heels off as they walked Look Zero, I'll get some of my girls to go out and find this b*****d tonight and see where he lives and sh*t. Ugh damn, I'm tired she yawned and held her shoes over her shoulder sighing with disgust and annoyance

Zero Hirashim

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas