Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
rant

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:54 am
Rant.

Today was a weird start. I woke up for work in a not so wonderful confuzed mood. Work was fine. Get home and try to put on spare tire for Tue car to get checked out. This is my gfs car....and I hate the god damn thing. It would a been fine had the air lug gun things not screwed the lugs on so tight. I'd have ended up breaking the tire iron or hurt myself. I was asking about an air compressor to fix the flat for two days. "Oh its in my car". I go searching for the ******** thing and there was no compressor. ******** it. I canceled the appointment. Gf is pissed because I woke her up to tell her I was cancelling and she's also pissed because I didn't ask for help. I had been asking for the last few days... so now I sit on the sofa up since 3am and its too late for a nap. Yup, I'm in a very bad mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:32 pm
ADSOC
*hugs tight*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:36 pm
i had to wait for a few hours for her to calm down .___. gosh.. i dont know how much more i can take.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 pm
ADSOC
i had to wait for a few hours for her to calm down .___. gosh.. i dont know how much more i can take.

*hugs* you know you don't have to take it right?  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 pm
Waitingforwings6

ik :/ This sums up how I feel and done.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 pm
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

lol go with the happy part of it, you stood up for yourself for a reason, don't let anyone tell you you're wrong  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:44 pm
Waitingforwings6
ADSOC
Waitingforwings6

lol go with the happy part of it, you stood up for yourself for a reason, don't let anyone tell you you're wrong

that's the problem im facing now. i stood up for myself early this evening and now the gf is more than pissed at me .___. i was placed in an uncomfortable situation and made a clear indication that i was not alright with it. she wanted me to go to a club with a dude i very much dont like.
i was alone with him for maybe ten minutes while she went to get pizza and he started asking strange questions. the one that really worried me was, "are you really a lesbian?" after that i was like okay, no. dont want to be around him anymore. i was so on edge being alone with him because i thought he was going to do something awful while gf was gone. i was getting hints that he wanted to ******** me despite having a gf. i told her the story and i pretty much got a "ill be there to make sure nothing happens", so she still wants associations with this dude.
so yea.. she figures that by not going she would be punishing me and making me feel guilty. i dont like bar hopping or clubbing at all. i grew up with alcoholics and id rather not be around them and gf doesnt understand this. she thinks im too scared to try new things or being too paranoid. v__v so in the video, im at a point where i know i should leave and be happy and at the same time i feel terrible for even thinking about leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:56 pm
ADSOC
sweetie, need I remind you how that movie ended? she left, and found her prince, well in your case princess, but anyway...SHE LEFT and she ended up happy...so it's up to you, cause it seems not matter what you do, say or act, she's going to hate it...so if that's the case, does she really love you in the first place? saying I love you, is totally easy, showing someone you mean it, is the hard part...and she isn't and hasn't shown you it, from the sounds of it, and no sex does not count...-_-  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 pm
Waitingforwings6

oh gosh no lol sex does not count at all. ive learned from my fam's mistakes that its never a good idea to mix anything like that into the equation. :/ perhaps that's why i love tangled so much other than that, at the time, i was having some major issues with my mother. crying oh gawd... all sappy now xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:14 pm
ADSOC
awww sorry *hugs*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games