Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
Everlasting Hope

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:09 am
I was raised in the church most of my life, but it took eight years (at most) to get baptized. Hopefully, I am the servant God wants me to be above all else. It was now or never. When the pastor annouced the baptism of two sisters who accepted Jesus the previous week, I introduced myself before talking to him. Normally, I am shy.

You see, my brother and I lost our dad a few years earlier. We are ten years apart. Our mom has lung cancer. That made me think about where I will be going after my life on Earth is through. One day, I want to see them all again if they are there.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm
It's great to hear that you've shown your commitment to God. Did you ask Christ to become your Savior first? Baptism is only a sign that you are now His servant.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:19 pm
Yes, I asked the pastor to pray with me. At the time, I was uncertain if I had a place in Heaven. Most of the people attending had already left but there was still a small group who stayed behind to talk.There are still times when I feel that is the case, but He said his path would not be easy.

(I tend to leave out a few words in my posts often. Sorry. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:37 am
I am glad to hear your decision. I'm praying for your mom's health and your family.

Blessed be the name of the Lord above all smile  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers