Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] A remedy for Cabin Fever (Harmony & Serendipity)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

Harmony hummed to herself as she fluttered about a small grove. She took some of what her father had said to heart and remained... eh... relatively close to their small cabin by the beach. She at least knew her way back and knew the quickest path to leave dangerous strangers in her dust if necessary. However, she had only ever seen two others outside of her small family anywhere near their humble little home before to believe any such dangers ever existed. As it was, Belvah and Valere was Harmony's only proof that the world was bigger outside.

She did know there was more than just a few trees and critters around their home and beach because of the new additions to their family - adopted or not - but that did little to convince her otherwise at just how grandiose it could be...

Still - the day was beautiful. The skies were clear, the sun was warm, and Harmony had grown tired of sitting inside their cabin and pasting shells together for cute little trinkets. She thought it would be a great opportunity to go scavenging for some foliage for her doll house. Grampa Tassos was kind enough to chisel out matching doll houses and dolls for the twins, giving Harmony and Sonata hours upon hours of indoor fun when it rained or was too dark to linger outdoors. Harmony often pasted shells together for more dolls or critters in their little games, but the leaves she had collected before winter had long since wilted and dried out. Besides, the spring flowers were starting to bloom. It'd be nice to add a little color to their mini-homes.

Maybe she could find some brilliant yellow little flowers for Sonata's doll house? There was an idea. Yellow seemed like a popular flower color here. Plenty of small yellow buds starting to poke through all the green.

Finding a large plush gathering of yellow buds, she knelt down, beginning to forage them carefully. She made sure to gather them with long enough stems to maybe put them in water when she get home. Having a few to bloom a little more wouldn't hurt.

Giggling softly, she hummed some more as she found a few small blue buds for her own!

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image
What an absolutely beautiful day to be out and about. And Serendipity was no exception to this. Currently, she was out, wondering about and enjoying the fabulous weather. Her hand reached up as she passed through the underbrush, letting her fingertips lightly kiss the branches and leaves.

A soft, musical tune hit her ears, and the fae perked up in intrigue. Who was out? They sounded close, and pretty happy as well. After a few minutes, she joined in softly as well, taking a slightly higher octave, a smile on her face. The music only made this day even more beautiful, and it didn't even occur to her how the unknown leading hummer would take to their sudden gained accompanist.

She reached up and plucked a small twig from a branch with blossom buds on it, then carefully tucked them behind an ear.

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:09 am
Harmony paused in her humming, turning her head a bit to look towards the source of the harmonizing hums nearby. She could feel her heart racing a bit at even the prospect of finally meeting someone new. She listened briefly and watched the stranger tuck a flower behind her ear.

"Your voice is quite beautiful,
And forgive me to add,
But might you be foe?
Or perhaps a comrade?"

She asked, tilting her head softly with her query. It was, perhaps, odd to hear her so smoothly talk via rhyming. This was perhaps the only way she learned to communicate - purely by choice, of course - as nursery rhymes were always her favorite growing up.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:06 pm
Serendipity let her humming fade away, and she turned to were the voice had come from as it addressed her. The owner was unique, and she couldn't tell if she was a faun like her sister, or an angel like her uncle and aunt. Not to mention she spoke creatively in rhyme.

"I come in peace, so most certainly I am a friend. My name is Serendipity, what is yours?"

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:04 pm
Harmony's eyes widened softly, not realizing that she'd forgotten the most important step to meeting someone knew!!

"Oh! Do forgive me!
Where are my manners?!"

She dipped into a cute little curtsy, wings spreading out low in the process.

"My name is Harmony.
One of two youngsters."

She stood back up and tilted her head.

"Do pardon me,
For being so bold to ask...
But what brings you all the way out here?
Is it a journey? Or a task?"

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:21 pm
A warm and gentle smile came over the fae's face. "Please don't fret over your manners, you are plenty polite. It is wonderful to make your acquaintance, Harmony. As to why I'm out here?"

The fae paused for a moment, thinking with a finger on her chin. "Well, honestly, I just wondered here. I was walking out and about enjoying the serenity of the trees. May I inquire your activities?"

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:43 pm
Harmony giggled.

"She was a poet!
And didn't even know it!"

She giggled more, having finally using her father's quote upon someone other than her family.

She then lifted the small bunch of flowers up that she had already gathered.

"I'm gathering flowers
for my sister back home
Her favorite color?
Yellow, like a honeycomb!"

she started, then turning the small bunch in her hands to point out the blue.

"And also my favorite:
the flowers of blues
They resemble the sky
and the ocean hues...

You see, at home
we like to play games
with dolls make of wood
and each have their own names.

Each are unique
in their own special ways..."

She blushed softly,

"At least, it's something to do
On those dark, rainy days..."

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:32 pm
A laugh bubbled out of her as it was pointed out that she'd rhymed. "I suppose I was! How clever you are, I am truly impressed that you speak so easily in rhyme. It is a unique talent."

She inspected the flowers, her fingers gentle on the fragile blooms. "These are beautiful, and a very sweet and thoughtful gesture for your sister." There was a small pang of longing as she thought of her own sister, brother, and mother, all of who were long vanished. She missed them all deeply, and prayed for their safety and well being.

"Ah, rainy days. It is wonderful that you have such wonderful ways to pass it. These days, I've taken to sitting under a tree and watching the droplets cascade around. It's beautiful, and the forest carries a different song during those times as the soft sounds of the water becomes the star."

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:31 pm
Harmony sighed softly with a smile.

"It's a trait that
in time I have learned.
To be a performer
is something I have yearned.

Learning to speak
in rhymes and tune
set my dreams
soaring to the moon."

She smiled and giggled then offered a small purple flower to her new friend. She then continued...

"As for our ways
of passing time in the rain
Well... It seems more so
the best ways to stay sane.

Our town is very little.
A small commune of five.
My grandfather's vision?
To one day see it thrive."

She then tilted her head at her next comment.

"Let me see
If I heard you plain.
You sit under trees
to wait out the rain?"

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:47 am
"It is a most impressive skill to have learned. You must be very creative to be able to do this with such ease." Serendipity complimented the young teen, then smiled as she was offered the flower. "Why thank you, it's beautiful!" She happily tucked it into her hair, right near her own purple streak.

"You live with family then? That is wonderful. It certainly is less lonely with those who love you around." She hid back another pang of hurt as she remembered her own family. Gone were those days. Now it was just her and her father... and most times it was just her.

"Ah, not waiting out the rain, but watching it. It's a beautiful experience, especially if the flowers are in bloom, to be immersed in such a way. I highly suggest the experience." Then again, she was the odd one who enjoyed sitting in cover during lightning storms just to watch the brilliant strikes of light stab across the sky for splits of seconds.

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:59 am
She smiled, calmly turning back towards her flower picking.

"My family is small, of course,
As I've said, a group of five.
Up till now, however,
I was unsure if others were alive."

It was a small fib, if that. But to be fair, she had little to justify that fact aside from stories alone!

I knew of places from the tales
my dad and grampa would love to tell.
And there's the faraway land, Equestria,
Where my mother came from as well.

I'm curious now, if I may ask,
A tale of your beginning?
Where you grow up, and who with?
And maybe where you could be heading?"

She then blushed and nibbled her lip a little. Silly Harmony. This stranger wouldn't want to tell you everything about herself! Not to mention, she realized that she may have come off as rude now and she sighed softly.

"I apologize for questioning
to sate my curiosity.
It's just, you're the first I've met
Outside our little family."

She rolled her eyes at herself. How could she forget their other visitors?! Mama made sure they were welcomed properly and treated like family. Now she felt stupid for excluding them, but to be fair, she did little interacting with the two since they were recovering from ... well... the tree attack. Among other things. She quickly shrugged her worry off, hoping the other wouldn't notice.

"Well, aside from Belvah
And her wee little child.
But I rarely got to speak with them,
so forgive me if my queries run wild."

She then paused with a giggle following shortly after. The idea of sitting in the rain to hear its sweet music and listening to nature react seemed so soothing. She'd definitely have to try it at least once.

"That, I'll have to try
If I can sneak by father...
He worries I'll catch a cold
If I go out and play in water."

She giggled again and added another small bunch of blue flowers to her bundle.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 am
The Fae didn't remember much of her own childhood, just that she'd been happy with her family. She felt guilty to be jealous of this young pae simply for the fact that she was with such a large family. It was clear that her father loved her very much, from the amount of care he was taking to protect her. "I have never heard of this Equestria before. Is that where the Fauns hail from?"

The question about her own personal story didn't come off as rude, only natural. Harmony had given her a lot of personal information about herself and family, so it was only natural for Serendipity to do the same. A warm smile came over her face as the other began apologizing. "Please, it's fine, Harmony. It is the natural flow of conversation. You've told me a lot about you, and now it's my turn to begin. I have been around for a while though, so please understand that it will just be an overview. You are welcome to ask questions though.

"Lets start with where I grew up. Both of my parents were Fae, and I was born with a brother and raised in what was the HQ building. My father had found and adopted a faun, who was my loving step sister and babysitter. As my brother and I grew into teens, she moved out on her own, but still came by once in a while. Then, the HQ building where we had lived in, which provided us everything we could have needed, was destroyed. My sister came back to help us rebuild a new life, but my mother and brother where no where to be seen.Since then, it has just been my father and I, as my sister is part of the Tree and must take care of her new family. Especially after the current events."
She had heard the rumor of the tree becoming injured already, through gossip and celebration in the city, and worried for Amadorine every day. She was clueless to the fact that the fauness had been missing for several seasons.

She laughed a little as Harmony spoke of sneaking out. "My father used to be just like that as well. Kesmit, my brother, and I would often double team him. One would be a distraction while the other snuck about. You should bring something warm along with you, though. A blanket or a shawl for your shoulders would work well."

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:15 pm
"It's an island...
I guess you could say
It's a whole new land
quite a ways away..."

She added on Equestria. Not really giving too much away and decided it best to - for the moment - ignore the query of Faun coming from there.

At the mention of 'current events'' Harmony seemed to tense up slightly. She, however, seemed to carry it as more a precautionary guard. What did this stranger know of the current events? What side was she really on?

"What do you know
Of the events of late?
I apologize for prying
but we're not exactly up to date."

A small lie, to say the least. She knew that the tree had been attacked recently and her sister and mother were planning another trip to Laisidhiel to help in any way they can. Harmony had an idea to go with them, but she was unsure if she'd want to see the tree her mother spoke so highly of in such a state. Still... what did this stranger know of it? Was she a part of the attack in some way?

Harmony was greatly curious to find out.

Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:07 am
Seredipity listened to the younger pae as she talked a little more. She noticed the girl tense up when she had mentioned the 'current events', and while her face stayed calm it wasn't hard for her to know that this girl knew of the events she had spoken of. Which became curious as Harmony pleaded ignorance of the events.

"I only know of rumors unfortunately, but I do know that tensions in the island are on the rise. I do not fully understand why, but it is unfortunate." She didn't mention anything to the surprise of Harmony 'not knowing', there was no need to call the girl out or make her to continue to act.

Seruta

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas