Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
Quidditch Players' Beds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the nurse places you onto the bed, the crisp clean sheets shifted lightly. Their freash scent was subtly and relaxing. Near by a small table sat unadorned. Sometimes a calico cat could be seen siting there watching over you. To both sides are cloth screens for privacy. The large windows let in plenty of light. At night small lamps are lit next to the beds untill the nurse comes around and dims them. This is your bed for your stay in the hospital wing.

((for all quidditch-related injuries, this is where you should post your character. Minor injuries go to the front desk))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David had rushed from the stands the moment he had seen his sister had gotten hit by the third bludger that had made contact with her and her crashing towards the ground. To be fair to his sister he should say, she practically was able to land before she had actually blacked out. She still had fallen several feet and hit the ground. Honestly, she was lucky she didn't break her neck or hurt herself far more than she had in addition to the injuries from the bludger. He could finally, truly say "told you so" about the dangers of quidditch, but it didn't give him any pleasure to know. Hell, she had fractured her femur from a bludger her last game and she had laughed off his lecture at that point as he had healed her saying 'yeah, but it is no big deal since I have a brother who's a genius at healing who can fix me right up!' It was like she didn't understand magic couldn't just cure everything. And it didn't help she hadn't really gotten any major injuries from bludgers-or really anything beyond a bruise (and he was pretty sure that was only practices or try outs) in the years she had been playing.

He massaged his forehead looking down at his sister who was curled up in the hospital bed, bandaged up, and fast asleep thanks to the potions given to her while she had been healed for the moment. She was probably going to be there for a week or so still the nurse had said when Cathy had been into her bed. Cathy had still to wake up, but that was to be expected. David was furious though at Gypsy-and Eli, the albino kid. She had been the most targeted player the whole game. And Gypsy should have held back from bludgening her again. Sure, Cathy was good, and this year Cathy had started to be a significant threat as a chaser, but that didn't mean Gypsy should have aimed a bludger at where Cathy had already been injured at the game. Anyone could have seen how bad Cathy had been hurt already, it was reckless to try to hit her again. It was only a game, there was no bloody reason to actually aim to do that much damage, he thought his hands that had gripped the foot board of the bed tightly, making his knuckles white shaking despite how tight his grip was.

He was absolutely furious at the moment, though at least he knew his little sister would recover fine. He'd ban her from playing quidditch ever again if he knew he could. Even if he took her broom or say his grandfather did or their father or mum did, she'd just borrow a school broom knowing her. Besides, it wasn't like after next year he'd be there to watch her and block her and David had a feeling Wendy wouldn't since he was pretty sure Cathy was making sure Wendy actually passed her Muggle Studies class. There was no way Wendy could be doing as well in that class as she was without help, considering the few times Wendy heard mention of basic Muggle things like the telly, the girl looked completely baffled and even long careful explanations only did well enough to get her to half understand the concept.

David scowled as he watched his sister sleep, his anger at two particular Ravenclaws (especially) practically radiating off him.

User Image

Quote:
Quote:

{OOC: Open for interaction}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Of all the games she'd seen this year, the Badgers-Ravens game had been the most intense Dani had seen. Instead of the usual 'Catch the Snitch, Game Over' match, it was an epic contest between the Beaters and the Chasers, as the Badgers were scoring goals on their opponents. She was impressed by Eli's showing as a Beater, considering how he was replacing Inigo in the lineup.

However, it stopped being fun when Cathy crashed onto the pitch. While she'd been able to get close to the ground before blacking out, it was still a nasty tumble since Cathy had no chance otherwise to lessen the impact.

Dani took her leave of the stands shortly after seeing Cathy crash and her body carried from the pitch. Right then, the outcome didn't seem all that important. She made her way back to the castle, and went up to the hospital wing.

By the time she made it up there, Cathy was in a bed already, and David was there beside her. It didn't take a master of human perception to figure out the young man was livid, the scowl darkening his countenance spoke volumes more than anything he might say. 'And I'm sure he'll have some choice comments coming to,' thought Dani. 'Eli and Gypsy might want to make themselves scarce, win or lose.'

"Hi, David," Dani said in a soft tone. 'Yeah, this could get awkward,' she lamented silently.

"mc2"

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hospital Wing (Cathy's Bed)

As soon Cathy had been knocked out Leonette out of her seat. Heading down from the stands she had been watching the game rooting for no one in particularly. Granted as much as Leonette would like Ravenclaw to come out with a win she knew that Hufflepuff was on a role. When Cathy got knocked out though all thought of the game disappeared from the Gryffindor's mind. In fact she instantly worried about the younger girl. That's what drove her to get up and head to the hospital wing.

Seeing David there clearly furious Leonette hadn't even registered Dani's presence. Clearly she had tunnel vision or something when it came to her boyfriend. "David, is she alright?" she asked as she got closer. Looking at Cathy asleep in bed she hoped everything was okay. Suddenly Leonette notice Dani's presence. "Oh... Hi Dani, sorry about the tunnel vision." she said quietly before looking back to David.

With: David, Dani

Wearing: Yellow & Blue

OOC: ---

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David continued to grip the foot of the bed and glanced briefly towards Dani when she entered and approached the bed and said 'Hi, David' to him and he turned his gaze back to his sister, his scowl still present, he choosing not to say anything at the moment, his hands still shaking slightly and white knuckled as he gripped the foot-board. At the moment David didn't exactly trust himself to offer any proper greeting to Danica. He was still mostly lost in his own thoughts when Leo arrived and asked if Cathy was alright. David nodded glumly as Leo took notice of Dani and then returned her attention to him.

"Surprisingly, she'll be fine..." David tensely said, finally. "But..." His glare at nothing in particular darkened, "It's a game... a ******** game... and Gypsy is a prefect and an upperclassman. She's supposed to be responsible. Cathy can't take a bloody hit well the first time and then she aims to hit a place already-obviously- notably injured..." David stopped his hands shaking even more as he gripped the bed, his knuckles turning even whiter. His voice cracked slightly when he said, "It's lucky that she didn't break or neck or worse from that fall... Magic can't heal every injury. I..."

He fell silently as his voice cracked into silence and he glanced away, a few angry tears stinging his eyes he refused to acknowledge and didn't bother to wipe away. He didn't trust himself to let go of that headboard. After all Dani and Leo had nothing to do with this at all.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Before Dani could really say much to David, Leo showed up in the curtained off area, for which Dani was quietly grateful. Less because it meant certain awkward questions might not be asked, and more because it was obvious David needed the support Leo could give him. "Don't sweat it, Leo," she said, after Leo nearly collided with her as she was fixated upon her boyfriend.

"Thank goodness for that," was how Dani reacted when David told them Cathy would recover from her injuries on the pitch. When he went into his opinion on Gypsy, Dani told him, "I can understand Gypsy wanting to win her final game at the school, but it seems like she's declared open season on the Hufflepuff Chasers. When I was leaving the stands, I'm pretty sure I heard Iris got taken out of the game as well."

What she didn't add was how Lyall was put in to replace Cathy. She remembered rescuing him from one of the nastier portraits in the cellars last year. Cathy was a darned good player, with a good bit of experience, she wasn't sure how well Lyall would fare. After all, he was just a Second Year, what chance would he have against a Seventh Year Beater?

All that aside, her heart went out to David, as he stood there, trying to be strong for his little sister, containing his understandable rage, and the feeling there was nothing he could do for her. Dani asked, "Is there anything we can do for you?"

"mc2"

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image

Leonette sighed in relief when David said Cathy would be alright. She got hurt bad Leo knew that and despite it just being a game she’d never experienced that devastating of a match up. So when David started on his opinion of what went down she sympathized. Truthfully Gypsy didn’t need to knock Cathy out of the game to win. “David…” Leonette muttered not knowing what to say. Seeing him like this, hurt and it took everything she had not to wrap her arms around him.

Listening to Dani’s reply she knew chances were David didn’t care about anyone else on the Hufflepuff team. It was the fact it was his sister that bothered him the most, Leonette knew that much about him. It would be the same for her if one of her sisters’ was knocked out as badly as Cathy. “You’re right…” she said after a moment of silence as she placed her hand over his. “What she did… wasn’t right…” she added taking her other hand and whipping away his tears. Regardless of where Gypsy was coming from Leonette could agree with that. Looking up at him she wanted to know what she could do to help. She knew there wasn’t much but there had to be something.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:59 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David glanced at Dani when she expressed her relief and then went on to try to justify Gypsy to some degree and state that apparently she had taken out Iris, the Hufflepuff chaser in Cathy's year that sported some large facial tattoo that left David half wondering how it was even legal-even if it was just a color change charm and if it was how she managed to slide that one past whoever was her guardian. "So the b***h is absolutely psychotic, then, good to know," David snarled with a bit of an annoyed and still angry scoff.

He didn't bother to answer her about what they could do and instead returned to glaring at nothing at all, or he did, until Leo laid a hand on one of his still shaking hands and agreeing with him about the fact it hadn't been right of Gypsy to aim to take chasers out like she had. He didn't realize his angry tears were even noticeable until Leo reached up to wipe them away and looking up at him.

He glanced over to Danica and said, "I suppose you can tell your little albino boyfriend, that it is up to him to explain to Cathy how he aimed five bludgers at her in the game-more than anyone else. That'll be a fun conversation I'm sure... as for me..." He shook his head, "Cathy will be fine... and I'm sure that even after this she'll just brush it off with some ridiculous 'it happens' and go back to try-outs next year. It's not like she'll listen to me or anyone else about anything once she sets her mind to something..."

He sighed, pulling his hand away from Leo to massage his forehead and said, "Miss Stewart? If you will stay here for right now. I need a few hours to get out and clear my head, since I'll be spending my time here till Cathy is cleared to go back to her dorms like usual... it isn't like I need to show up to my classes to keep my grades up..." He took a long breath and walked away from the bed and end up taking a seat near one of the windows in the hospital wing looking out a scowl on his face as he tapped his fingers on the arm of the chair.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Dani's face blanched when she heard David's rather ... blunt assessment of Gypsy's mental functioning, but as angry as he obviously needed to vent a measure of his vitriol. The fact he was so angry his hands visibly shook concerned her. That said, she wondered if perhaps somebody should warn a certain purple-haired prefect she might need to keep her distance from David for a time. She made a mental note to speak to Veronica about it, and have her make the call since she knew Gypsy (and David, for that matter) much better than she.

What surprised her was his referencing Eli as her 'boyfriend'; while she liked to think of Eli in such terms, to hear somebody else say so was an 'aha' moment for her. Still, she figured she would corner Eli (assuming he wasn't trying to escape to Mexico under an obvious alias), and get him to apologize to Cathy, and do so before the week was out.

"You're probably right, David," Dani said, with a soft chuckle and a smile in response to his prediction of how his sister would respond to what happened. "That sounds like the Cathy I know."

When he made his request of her, she could tell his anger was taking a toll on him, and Dani replied, "Take as much time as you need; I'll stay with Cathy for as long as you wish for me to." As David stalked away, Dani looked over at Leo and thought, 'Leo work whatever magic you have with him, and get him out of this place. All it's doing is eating him up.'

Pulling up a chair to sit by Cathy's bedside, Dani set her Thermos down on the floor beside her, and settled in for the duration.

"mc2"

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image

It was clear David was upset although Leonette felt bad for Dani dealing with his frustration. He really didn’t need to be so blunt, but that was David for you. She knew he was blatantly honest with people most times. It wasn’t Elijah’s fault but what was she supposed to say, he just needed to vent. Looking over at Dani she gave her an apologetic look. It was all she could do. “Thanks, Dani.” Leonette told her housemate before following after David. Hopefully she could cool him down and make him feel better about the circumstances.

“David… I wish there was something I could do to make this better… but I know there really isn’t…” Leonette admitted to him as she took a seat next to him. She felt hopeless, all she wanted to do was help her boyfriend but she couldn’t think of anything before getting him out of this hospital wing. “The only thing I’m sure of is that sitting here isn’t going to do you any good.” she told him truthfully.

“So, might I suggest that while Dani is watching over Cathy that you and I go for a walk? I know it might be a crazy idea but I’d be more than happy to just listen to you if that’s what you need.”
Leonette added. She knew he wasn’t the type to talk about his problems but perhaps that was the problem. David always kept things bottled up until it just ate him alive.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:05 am
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly>

David nodded grimly when Danica agreed with his assessment on how Cathy would end up taking the situation. He didn't bother to point out that having suggested Eli only really had to apologize to Cathy was in many ways hardly doing the kid any favors. Despite, Cathy's unsually sunshine-like appearance and persona and constant smiling and ridiculous naive innocence she seemed to radiate, as she got older David could see more and more "traditional Slytherin" traits show up. She could have a vengeful streak and she did get angry and annoyed-often, but her vengence and anger was less spiteful than David's and more under the "innocent" guise of honesty and her actions in regards to it was towards the individual's "own good." Unlike him, Cathy was a person of action and directness which David felt was probably far scarier than what was for him a consistency of direct, overly honest, and rudely barbed words towards everyone (or practically everyone). It wasn't like David suspected Cathy of anything too awful towards Eli, but he was sure there was far easier people (and friends) to apologize about constantly aiming bludgers at them during the game (and two of their hits helping lead them to being knocked out and seriously hurt-even if it wasn't long lasting). Of course Eli and Danica were Cathy's friends and highly loyal to her and good friends, if the two hadn't realized at least that Cathy could get angry and vengeful and upset about things then they were complete morons and not half as good of friends they claimed, and deserved everything and more that Cathy could dish out towards him.

As David sat by the window brooding, he barely looked up at first when Leo took a seat beside him and said that she wished there was something she could do to make the situation better but there wasn't and that sitting there was probably not helping him. She suggested that they take a walk as Dani was there watching Cathy and that Leo was willing to just listen if it would help. Sighing, he glanced back to where Danica had settled in sitting beside's Cathy's bed and said, "Cathy probably would rather wake up seeing her than me anyways. She'd probably expect me to lecture her about this or say something like 'I told you so' about quidditch being too dangerous. Not that I think it needs to be said at this point. And I wouldn't bother... like I said it is probably just wasting my breath."

He sighed, and stood and said finally meeting Leo's eyes and said, "I... I just keep thinking about the whole thing with Mum and... you know nothing really awful has happened to me or anyone I care about in the muggle world. It always has to do with wizards or magic... well I guess in Mum's case it was vampires but..." He shook his head. "You know you are wrong about not doing anything to make this better. I mean, Cathy won't have anything permanent from this but a story to tell to people, and it is probably far better for me not to just keep talking about this whole thing. I've had enough of hearing my thoughts about the whole damn thing."

"Anyways, I just need to make sure Dad or my grandparents don't find out because I'm pretty sure Dad would find a way to make Eli and Gypsy lives a living Hell in his own fashion... money can get you a lot, and a lack of restraint with his intelligence can be well disturbing, despite his 'disability' of being a squib. My grandparents... well you met them... I'd put it more on a certain young muggleborn to be murdered in cold blood. They might overlook Gypsy in it though... lucky for her they are like they are," He scoffed before shaking his head and said, "But yeah, like I said I've had enough listening to myself about this... I don't really want to hear more of what I have to say. I have enough hearing my own thoughts all the time. What you can do..."

He paused for a moment and gave her half smile, "Getting out of here for a bit sounds good and you can just distract me. Just get me thinking about something else instead of sitting around sensationalizing this whole thing. Anywhere... anything... just something and somewhere else sounds good." He ended before grabbing Leo's hand and moving to pull her up. He kept his eyes on her hand he held, reminding himself that it really wasn't like he could do anymore for Cathy and how true it was that for Cathy it probably would be better to see one of her friend-or even friends (if Eli showed up after the game was over)-than to have to put up with him right after waking up recovering from a quidditch injury.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli stuck his head into the room, the quidditch game finally over and his robes a bit spattered with mud. He hadn't figured on taking a shower yet, considering he wanted to check on Cathy and hopefully avoid her brother. Who, he guessed, would probably eat him for lunch or something for aiming at his sister. He didn't think he'd taste good, but he'd never tasted himself and as such wasn't a good judge on that. Upon spying David, however, he wondered if maybe he should wait until after the other male left. Biting his lip, he ducked his head back behind the door. Okay, so his best friend's crazy brother was there. How was he going to visit Cathy again?

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: There's David. He's going to kill he....
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani relaxed in the chair beside Cathy's bed, she caught sight of some movement in the corner of her eye, and looked up just in time to see a familiar bit of platinum blond hair ducking back out the door. Dani's heart skipped a beat, and she made her move.

Quiet as a whisper, taking care not to disturb Cathy, nor hopefully draw attention to herself from David (whom was likely still nearby) she moved across the floor, and was at the door. Upon seeing Eli, she gave him a soft smile, and she told him in a quiet voice, "Eli, it's okay. David's kinda expecting for you to show up."

"Diamond Wales"

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image

Leonette looked over at David as she listened to him talk about things. She understood, bad things happened but it rarely happened outside of the wizarding world they lived in. “I know what you mean. Our world is dangerous it’s as simple as that but it’s also unavoidable.” She said. Smiling a little when he told her she was wrong about not making things better, she should have known she usually was. It was no secret that David was the smarts in their relationship, not that she wasn’t smart or anything.

Thinking about what David said Leonette wouldn’t put it passed them to do something to poor Elijah for this. “None of that would surprise me though unless someone says anything I don’t think anyone will find out.” At least she hoped so not that she knew of just how many ways it could get to anyone of real concern. The Avery’s knew quite a few people so it might be hard but still it would need to come from someone who cared to talk about that sort of thing. Maybe if Cathy brought it up. Though, she wasn’t the type to lay blame to anyone for a Quidditch injury. That was the name of the game after all.

“Regardless I can certainly provide you some sort of distraction.” Leonette told him with a smile. “From what I can tell I’m naturally good at it.” She added as he helped her up. “I think I know just the place.” Noting Elijah she really hoped that David wouldn’t get even more upset and just realize he didn’t mean anything by what he did. Though, she didn’t know David to really go at someone unless they pushed his buttons. Besides the Ravenclaw was Cathy’s friend regardless of how he felt about it.

(Exit unless otherwise mentioned)

With: David

OOC: If you feel like torturing Elijah feel free. Also if you want to play out David and Leo's alone time just let me know. If not then I guess we can just end the two of them there since it's pretty much the end of the year.

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image

Cathy/Catie/Cate

❤ Fluent in: English, Latin, French, Mandarin Chinese ❤
                                                        ❤ Studying: German and Ancient Runes ❤
                                                        ❤Looking like the Adorable Badger I am! ❤ Who am I? ❤ How about my brother? ❤

David had nodded when Leo had said she knew just the place to go. Relieved to get some fresh air where he wasn't stuck with his thoughts and being a fatalist and get stuck running on what could have happened. As he headed out with Leo, he caught sight of a certain white haired kid and gave him a slight nod (though just briefly spitefully hoping the kid got some of a sunburn at least from being on the field).

Meanwhile, after David headed out and Danica coaxed Eli after hiding, Cathy stirred slightly, not opening her eyes right away, and aching all over. It even felt like her hair hurt. And hair couldn't hurt-it was technically dead cells or something. Finally, Cathy opened her eyes to see her friends Dani and Eli, surprised a bit not see her brother. She had expected him to stay like a vulture hovering over her until she woke up just to lecture her about how dangerous quidditch was-again. He did so when Mr. Kamenev had hit her in the leg with a bludger and he worked on healing it (which took like five seconds flat for him).

She struggled some to sit up and winced, still a bit sore, though she felt like her shoulder had been fixed up pretty good. At least it didn't feel broken. And she could tell she was in the hospital wing. Spotting Eli she assumed the game was done, but first looked to her friend Danica (the one who didn't decide that she looked like fun target practice) and demanded in a rush, "What happened with the game? We so better won... and how bad did me getting hit look? Oh my god, I'm so going to kill that hag Gypsy for trying to murder me. I hope her hair falls out!"

She paused and then glanced to Eli and practically jumped up, though winced when she did so before pointing a finger at him and going "And you!" She spat off quickly some Latin poetry-that sounded like it had been penned by Catullus in its venom, and she went back to English and snapped, "I thought we were friends! What the heck is up with you aiming more bludgers at ME than anyone else! You aimed at least five bludgers at me. That's awful. I thought we were friends. After all I do for you? Why?! You secretly hate me don't you! Oooh... I'm so mad at you. You so better start talking now or I so won't approve of you and Danica and we all know girls listen to their girlfriends advice no matter how much their hormones disagree with the advice. So... you so better start explaining..." She narrowed her brown eyes at him fixing a glare that looked disturbingly similar to some of the glares her brother could throw at times.

{ { { OoC: David exits with Leo.//Since I have crazy work for the next 4-5 days and need to get my OWLs for Julius done still, I figure just next time seeing David would be at the End of the Year Feast which is up. } } }
                                                        murruelecreuset
                                                        Graydon Ironshield
                                                        Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items