Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
Quidditch Players' Beds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli had sat down with Dani's coaching, trying to avoid looking too closely at David as he left with his girlfriend. Thankfully the arm he had broken had been mended by Madam Borson as soon as he came in fully, so he wasn't walking around with that. However, her scourgify over his person wasn't exactly welcome, considering it left part of his hair sticking up in the back. When Cathy had first woken up, he winced as he heard her ask about the game. "Well, Ravenclaw won, though I can't for the life understand why the other beaters weren't on the pitch. Also, it looked pretty bad. You getting knocked out. You weren't the only one though. Iris Whitte got knocked out as well."

She hadn't looked at him yet, but when she did, Eli's eyes went wide. What? It was a game! It wasn't his fault that he had the task of smacking bludgers at people. Sighing, he put his hands into his hands, rubbing his face. Whelp, here it was. He almost expected her to call him some albino freak and tell him to leave the room. At least he got a chance to talk though. "I don't hate you! I mean, blimey, I only started playing this game. I didn't expect to hit much, let alone hit everyone in the game I aimed at! Besides, I was trying to help my team win, Can't fault me for trying to do that. Pretty sure Hufflepuff's got the cup anyway this year. Points are a lot higher for Hufflepuff than for every other teams this year."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: There's David. He's going to kill he....
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:24 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

A pang of genuine fear knifed at Dani's heart when David and Leo passed her and Eli. Angry as David was, she was certain she might have to attempt to shield Eli from whatever hex David might cast. Though she was doing well in her Cursebreaking class, Dani wasn't sure any counter-curse she could put up would be enough to stop a more skilled caster, like David. She was relieved when all that happened was a slight nod of acknowledgement before the couple departed on their way.

Not long after David and Leo left, Cathy woke up, and struggling to sit up. Dani rushed to her bedside, gave her friend a relieved hug, and said gently, "Hey, take it easy; you've had a rough enough day." When asked about the game, Dani added, "Well, Lexine caught the Snitch, from what I heard, but your five goals pretty much put the Cup out of everybody else's reach. How bad did it look? Let's just say, you scared me half to death."

When Cathy laid eyes on Eli, and delivered her tongue-lashing, first in Latin (or so Dani assumed, managing only to catch the odd French-sounding word) and then in English, Dani looked expectantly at Eli, wondering what he could say to ameliorate things between him and Cathy. Though she was willing to interpose herself between Eli and a hostile spell, Dani wasn't going to shield him from Cathy's rightful anger. 'Come on, Eli,' she thought, 'don't screw things up here.'

"Diamond Wales"

"mc2"

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli slowly woke up, feeling as though he was had been run over by a semi. His arm was sore, as was his wrist and shin. Pink eyes lookedaround the room briefly, trying to ascertain where he was. Oh, Hospital Wing. He'd been in the game, and had been knocked off his broom. Obviously he hadn't died when he landed, which means his hypothesis for brains smearing across the pitch was out. Unless they managed to get them back in. He had no clue how magical healing went. He'd at most broken a leg when he was younger and had a cast, but that was from muggle medicine. Last year, he'd broken his arm. Over the summer, it was ribs and his nose. Sighing, he briefly wondered how long before he'd have broken every bone in his body. If that hadn't happened in the fall. It was possible, after all.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: So, how bloodied up will I get in this game, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani was unaccustomed to being in the Hospital Wing, and yet here she was again, last game of the year, it was Cathy she visited, this time it was ... Eli. When she saw him fall from his broomstick it felt as though a knife were plunged into her chest, and she rushed back to the castle as quickly as she was able to.

'I really ought to bring my broomstick to these things,' she reflected. 'It would be quicker to fly here than fight through the crowd.'

By the time she arrived in the Hospital Wing, Eli was sleeping in a bed. She sat down on a chair at his bedside and gazed at his sleeping face, wondering what was going on inside of his head right then. 'Yet again, I find I'm in the position where there's nothing I can do, but wait,' she lamented. 'Wait and provide some measure of comfort. Hopefully he won't be like ... mad, like Cathy was. That wasn't a pleasant sight to behold.'

As Eli lay there, Dani held his hand in hers. 'Please be all right,' she wished. It wasn't before long she saw his eyes flutter open. "Hey," she said to him in a soft tone with a pleasant smile.

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene just couldn't help but freak out about his mate being knocked out. He was going to hop on his broom and fly to him but the nurse already did, well at least Eli did not die by falling to the ground. He ran to the Hospital Wing and happened to see Dani here and Eli already awake. Jean was not surprised to see her, as far as he heard Dani and Eli were together during the Yule Ball. Cathy told him that. He straightly rush to the two and looked at Elijah, quite worried and relieved, "Thank God you're alive! You made me worried sick back there!" For a moment, realizing that he spoke quite loudly, he looked flustered and embarrassed and added, "Oh, uhm--- Sorry about that... It's just... It's just that I'm worried sick and freaked out. Sorry." He looked at Dani and waved at her. He felt guilty for not being that fast, ugh, he felt terrible of a friend. After Eli told him about his unfortunate summer, Eugene was getting quite worried about him especially when that guy's knocked out in Quidditch. Guh, was it normal for fifth years to have tough times? Like, Eli had a really bad summer that only Eugene knew because Eli told him about back in the Tower, Cathy's mom got killed by some maniac. Like seriously?

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

Thinking: "Oh no please be alright!"
With: Danica and Elijah
Looking: Quidditch

Diamond Wales
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:32 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Concerned

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

It hadn't been long after Elijah was knocked out that Kenny had caught the snitch, and making it through the cheering crowds was a nightmare since she had been sitting at the top of the stands when he fell, and she had almost broke an ankle rushing down when some moron had without even looking slammed into her. She was still pretty sure she had a bruise on her side from that and was furious about that-but she was more worried about Elijah. She had been knocked out last year so she knew how painful it could be-but at least she didn't have it be the embarrassment of being sort of her own fault. Elijah did manage to get hit by two bludgers that he had meant to be aiming. She had rushed in and paused for half a moment when she thought she saw her brother working with stocking something, when she remembered he was interning this year there like all the last year Healing students, and just continued to her rush to Elijah's bed, where Dani and Eugene were already and Elijah was already awake.

"I would have been here sooner but some baffoon end up blocking me, after he tripped me too!" Cathy exclaimed stopping by Jean and then looking to Dani who looked obviously worried. She glanced at Elijah and said with half a smile trying to make the whole thing out to be more of a matter to laugh off-and really it was, it was just those expected dangers of quidditch, and Elijah didn't look that bad he'd be fine in a couple days no doubt anyways., "Well, I guess I can't be mad at you for hitting me twice last year and helping knock me out since you did that to yourself this time, right?" She paused and fell silent, folding her hands behind her back looking between her friends waiting for someone to say something, hopefully, Eli confirming he was fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Jade Galaksylph

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli pushed himself upright, pink eyes travelling first from Dani to Jean, until finally settling on Cathy. He winced, hearing her words, but he gave a smile regardless. Despite what was going on in his life (and maybe he was being a bit paranoid) he was actually glad that he did have good friends. Which made the fact he was hiding the truth from Cathy and Dani all the more painful. Deciding to ignore for the moment his own feelings, he shrugged at Jean's apology and gave the other a half-grin. "Eh, I've been in worse situations. Sorry about that though."

He almost opened his mouth to apologize to Cathy too, but caught himself before and instead busied himself with looking for his sunglasses. He gave up however, realizing they must have shattered or gotten lost when he fell. That sucked, that was one of his favourite pairs. He rubbed his arm and looked a bit sheepish at the question that Cathy asked, however. "No, I'm pretty sure that nearly braining myself and possibly splattering against the ground would count as penance, I guess. I, umm, did hit the ground, right? Or did I manage to miss it entirely and instead fly? Most likely not though, in either case. They might have had to scoop up my brains with a spoon or something if I hit the ground from that height. Bloody sore though. I imagine that's not going away any time soon."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: So, how bloodied up did I get in this game, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'He can't be in too bad a shape if he's cracking jokes,' Dani thought. She chuckled and commented to Eli, "Trying to fly by throwing yourself at the ground and missing only works in 'Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy', I think. That's one experiment I think I'll pass on, thank you." Dani continued to hold his hand, and gaze at his pink eyes. "I'd give it a couple days, and it'll be a dull ache. Walking to class on Monday will be interesting, though.

She was glad Cathy and Jean were there, and that maybe she and Eli would bury any lingering hard feelings about the last match where they faced each. She admitted after Jean spoke, "Yeah, me too."

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:02 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
                                                  Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
                                                  Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
                                                  And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

--- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ ---

Jean almost jumped with surprise when Cathy also came in and exclaimed about some baffoon blocking her and probably tripping her off balance. "Gosh Cathy, y-you scared me right there," He commented with a nervous sigh. Guh, he hated being jumpy. It made him look like a scaredy cat, and that was not funny for him. He felt like there was something going on between Eli and Cathy while he's not around last year in their last Quidditch Match. Well, he did know that Eli knocked Cathy out during the last match during their fourth year, and he felt terrible about watching the game while sitting on the reserved line. See, this was why he was terribly reluctant about changing his position to the Beater Line and decided to keep his Keeper Position instead. He gave Eli as relieved smile and shrugged, as if accepting the apology and his face saying, "S'cool mate, what are friends are for?".

He stared at Eli shocked about the possibilities of being splattered against the ground as a penance, which was quite scary in the redhead's point of view. "What... What the bloody heck, Eli?" Wait a second, why was he freaked out anyway? He knew that his best friend was the type who would go say something eccentric as if it was quite normal. Though that did left some memorable reactions he supposed, maybe Eli's confrontation of David would count. As years went by, Jean found out that Eli's statement about the vampires back in their very first year in Hogwarts was quite hilarious. Though, being splattered on a cold hard ground? Nope, he was not going to approve that. "And actually, you were saved by a flying nurse when you fell down, which was why you're still alive, thankfully" He then chuckled at Dani's comment, though honestly he did not know what was she talking about "The Guide of the Galaxy", but he would rather keep it to himself.

--- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me ---

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
                                                  Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
                                                  Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
                                                  But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

User Image

Thinking : "I'm sorry but what?"
        With : Elijah, Danica, and Cathy
        Attire : Quidditch Robes

Diamond Wales
mc2
"Graydon Ironshield"]
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:34 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Looking: Concerned

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"Sorry," Cathy, blushing slightly, apologized quickly to Jean, after he jumped at her arrival. Her attention, though was quickly absorbed by Eli and the other's responses to him about his injury. Cathy was wondering about what exactly he meant by worse situations (because he had broken a few bones at least and did pass out while at least several dozen yards in the air), since she never remembered Eli ever mentioning anything that could compare to his injuries that had earned him a spot in the hospital wing. She was mulling it over, until she couldn't help but chuckle at Eli's unique and quite colorful way of explaining his fall.

When Jean explained how he was saved before he actually crashed, Cathy exclaimed, "Jean! Why'd you go tell him that? I was going to tell him that he left a lovely dent in the quidditch field. We could have made even made a nice little crater to show him in a few days when he's feeling better. It would have been fun," She joked with a small smile before tucking a stray hair behind her ear and saying more seriously, "I'm pretty sure, Eli has a legitimate excuse for skipping all his classes on Monday if he wants, besides, I'll just lend him a copy of my notes-or at least for all the classes we do share."

Looking to Eli she said, "My handwriting isn't very pretty, but it's really legible, and I take good notes at least. And, I'm pretty sure your fear about your brains are exaggerated: I mean don't you have to have a brain to worry about it being splattered from your head somewhere?" She joked with a smile. "Seriously though, don't worry about classes Monday, I'll make sure you get notes. I think you deserve a day or two of skipping."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Jade Galaksylph

Graydon Ironshield

Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

The first thing Dani became aware of as she drifted up out of the deep well of her dreamless sleep and into wakeful reality was how much everything ached. There wasn't a part of her which didn't seem to hurt to one degree or another, which wasn't a surprise given she'd been hit by three different Bludgers, and fell rather hard onto the frozen turf of the pitch. She vaguely recalled seeing Jasmine fall out of the air shortly before her world went dark.

Opening her eyes, she recognized where she was, given she'd visited Cathy and Eli here previously, and she apprenticed up here as part of her work toward her Healing Arts NEWT. Depressingly, she'd spent entirely too much time of late being a patient after her matches. She was also fairly certain the game's outcome likely went exactly as she knew it would. Slytherin swept the Houses, giving them the Quidditch Cup and the House Cup, yet again. Once more, her own House would be 'playing for pride', as if there were moral victories in Quidditch.

Taking stock of her condition, she could feel the bandage wrapped about her head, over where she'd been clipped by a Bludger, and given how queasy she was feeling, she was pretty sure she had a concussion. She knew her left arm suffered a compound fracture, and given the blood which had been running down her arm it was equally likely it had been one of those messy injuries when the bone came out. She'd had ribs broken often enough to know what those were like, though she was fairly sure this time around her lung hadn't been punctured, along with a shattered collarbone. And all that was before the inevitable fall from her broomstick to the frozen pitch below.

'This isn't how it should have been,' she thought bitterly. 'This should have been our year, finally. I also didn't wait five bloody years to get beat to hell every time I get on a broom. Who am I kidding, though? I don't belong on this team, and everybody knows it; I'm sure the Slytherins had a good old time laughing about how 'Bludger Bait Dani' got splattered all over the pitch. Then again, maybe what I told Cathy was wrong and there is some Karmic thing going, and I'm getting exactly what I deserve. Wouldn't blame Pru and Joel one little bit if they bench me for the final match, and run with Ivy. Also wouldn't blame them if nobody showed up to see if I'm alive or not.'

OOC: Open for interaction

Diamond Wales

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:47 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian stirred from where he had been knocked out of the game. Bad luck aside he did avoid most of those bludgers sent by others. After falling off his broom out like a light he was carefully extracted from the feild and brought to the hospital wing while his broom was also recovered thankfully undamaged. He may be starting to wake up but it took a few minutes for Cian to realize he was waking up and several more to relized he wasn't hearing the roar of the game. 'Oh where am I then?' Cian though to himself as his brain booted up like a computer older than his grandparents. He slowly relized he was laying down comfy with a blanket. Oh! He remembered more now! He had that bludger intended for Londy knock him clean of his broom! He could also make out voices.....Aeryn he recognized immediately and not long after that Katya. This time Cian grunted and rubbed his eyes. He was felling a bit stiff over all and mostly in the shoulder and sides he got nailed. "Uh....You guys mourning mourning for me? I ain't dead yet" he said with a grin groggily sitting himself up in his bed.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:08 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Nurse's Office
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cian and Katya
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Visiting Cian
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid dumb Cian

Aeryn had been sitting with Cian's weird girlfriend. It was hard for her to talk, since she didn't know what to say. It wasn't until Cian started moving that Aeryn reacted. She pushed to her feet and ran over, looking at her brother, who was cracking jokes already. "Well if you had actually hit the ball like you're s'posed to we wouldn't be here, you pest." She rested her hands on her hips, but a moment of insecurity led her to set a hand on Cian's non-injured arm. It seemed to be one of the few places he wasn't injured, the goof.

Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:25 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle

Seeing what happened Cian sent a surge of sheer panic through Katya, as though icy talons had reached through her chest and clutched at her heart. When he was taken from the pitch, Katya rushed out of the bleachers and back to the castle with her sister escourting there. Arriving at the Hospital Wing, Faina elected to remain outside, so as to give Katya some privacy she wished to have with her boyfriend.

When matron allowed her to go into Cian's room, she reminded of a similar visit she'd had at St. Mungo's not even a year previously. Admittedly, Cian's injuries were not so grievous as her mother's or Faina's had been, however it pained her to see him in a hospital bed. Katya was determined to sit with Cian, and stay put until he regained consciousness, no matter how long that might be. She was glad to see his sister, Aeryn, there, even if she really didn't know her, and Katya managed to offer a quiet greeting even if she wasn't able to come up with much else in the way of a conversation. The little Hufflepuff held his hand, so he'd know she was there, and settled in to wait.

Hearing him start to stir, Katya said in a soft voice, "Cian, are you all right?" In spite of herself, she started to laugh when quipped about them 'mourning' him; she took this as an encouraging sign, and smiled some more when Aeryn gave him a bit of sibling grief. "Are you feeling all right, Cian? Those were some nasty hits you took out there." Though she'd been scared half to death for him, Katya wouldn't try guilting him, though her pale complexion, and wide blue eyes betrayed her feeling.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:38 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian winced a bit from being so bloody stiff but kept his grin once he finally got to a seated position. He didn't want them to worry about him. "I'd say you should see the other guy but don't think I got any past Gabby." Cian jested before grabbing the water on the table near him. He had gotten his bones back into the right amount of peices but even then his body was still sore from the impacts and being stuck in a bed. He was courious of they won though heck if he was only out so long if they were still going. Knowing his sister and Katya the likely tried to pull him from the pitch themselves. Well Katya pulling and Aeryn insulting the bludgers.

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Graydon Ironshield

Miss GryffindorK

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff