Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Looking for a game to join

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
GregarMoon rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 8 Total: 22 (2-40)

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 pm
Hi, I've screened the forum, and found only a few games that are still up and running. I'm experienced only in DnD 3,5 and Pathfinder, and I'm quick to grasp the situation. Adding that I'm currently rp-deprived for ages, I'd love to join a new game, or interrupt into an existing game as a newly gained comrade. If anyone is willing to add/squeeze me into a game, I'll be most happy to oblige, and can come up with a character ASAP.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:29 pm
If nothing pops up by Saturday, I will start one.  

Alzzak

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:53 am
Aiite  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:27 am
GregarMoon
Aiite

If you are willing to learn a new system I am just about to start a geist game. Its mostly people who have never played it, so you would be in the same boat.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:41 am
PupSage
GregarMoon
Aiite

If you are willing to learn a new system I am just about to start a geist game. Its mostly people who have never played it, so you would be in the same boat.

Geist, eh? I'll take a look at it. I've screened through your idea, and it is interesting. I'll get back to you as soon as I've grasp the general character creation and gameplay? Is that alright with you?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:13 am
GregarMoon
PupSage
GregarMoon
Aiite

Geist, eh? I'll take a look at it. I've screened through your idea, and it is interesting. I'll get back to you as soon as I've grasp the general character creation and gameplay? Is that alright with you?

^.^ No problem. Its based on the world of darkness system and if you read through the thread I walked them all through character creation  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:01 am
PupSage
GregarMoon
PupSage
GregarMoon
Aiite

^.^ No problem. Its based on the world of darkness system and if you read through the thread I walked them all through character creation

Aiite, you've caught my attention. I'll use the information I have on the thread and create my character then ^^  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games