Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The war of the three powers(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:46 am
There are four factions Angels, Fallen Angels, Devils, and Dragons. Even though Dragons don't interfere with the strife's of the other factions war only one dragon did interfere because he feared that this war would be brought to the dragons. So he carved destruction on the three factions. the three factions called a truce to destroy the dragon but it failed the only way to stop it was to seal it away in a human. so that's what they did they put the sealed dragon in a human who then passed the sealed dragon from parent to child. now the three factions are at war again and the long forgotten sealed dragon will awaken soon by the most unlikely human. but who will this human use it for the angels, fallen angels, or the devils. he will be convinced along they way who to join but it is entirely up to him what to do.
what will happen in this war we will find out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

Zyro was sitting in class just minding his own as usual when he goes and blacks out in the middle of class. after class he left and walked towards the cafeteria where he sits alone and eats by himself. "Everything is stale just like my life i need something new." he said sighing heavily  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:00 pm
User Image
Kurasa, a cat demon and the new student in school, was looking for a place to sit. Her ears were back as she was not sure if anyone would let her sit with them. Then she came to Zero and asked "Is anyone sitting here?" She didn't know if he'd let her but she hoped he would. Her fluffy black tail was wrapping around her leg underneath her kimono as she was nervous. She was very shy but could be brave when she wanted to be.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

zero looked up and said "Sure go ahead." he looked forward and then blacked out once again he fell asleep. he dreamed a dragon chained and sealed was calling to him. he was moving while he was dreaming.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
Kari dropped her tray on the table as she rushed to Zero's side to help him. She used her powers to heal whatever was ailing him if there was anything and shook him a bit to wake him up. "Come on....please wake up...." She said softly as she tried to wake him.

[quote="Zero Hirashima]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:43 am
User Image

zero woke up yawning he looked at kari and said "why so worried for?" he stood up and said "Well i gotta go thank you for being worried i tend to black out alot." he smiled and walked away as he walked away he started holding his face then he stumbled and he fell in the hallway passed out
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
Kai put her ears back as she ate her lunch alone. When she finished, she was on her way to her next class when she saw Zero again. She took him to the nurse's office hoping she could help. She wasn't the most confident demoness in the school since she was not able to control her powers of nature thoroughly.

[quote="Zero Hirashima]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:13 am
User Image

zero woke up in the nurses office holding his head sitting up then he said "These black outs are getting worse and whats with the dream of this chained up dragon. i have no clue might has well not worry about it." Zero got up he got dizzy and fell to the ground "Damn it not this crap again." he struggled to get up "Why do i feel so weak? Why do i feel so heavy?" then he blacked out again saying "What the hell is going on?" he dreamed about the chained up dragon and it said "Free me from with in you do this and you will never feel weak or anything of the sort. Free me now and you can have the powers of the dragon under your command." then zero said "What who are you." but before he could answer zero woke up on the floor and he walked outside the nurses office stumbling
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
Kari, who was on her way back to her dorm, saw Zero. "Oh dear....." She said to herself before she went up to him and asked "You look awful. What happened?" She helped him to walk as she came up to him not wanting him to hurt anymore. Unlike normal demons, she was special. She had the power of an angel. She had the wings and everything else of a demon but had angel powers. It was because of this, her family always shunned her and sent her here. She hoped someone here would understand how she felt. But unfortunately that was not the case so far.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "no i am not doing so well but since you've been helping me at every turn. i guess i can tell you, the reason i black out is because of this dream of this dragon that has been chained up and has spell tags on it sealing it away. when i black out it speaks to me wanting me to free it and it will grant me its power. i have thought long and hard and i am thinking about releasing it. i just want to stop feeling weak and helpless. i get told that all the time here even though i am the only human here." he smiled at her and then he leaned up against the wall
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:34 pm
User Image
Kari smiled back and said shyly "Well....if you think it will help with the black outs and everything....I say go for it...but I know how you feel about being weak and helpless......" She said as her ears went back and she smiled sadly. "But hey at least you have people that care about you......" She added after a few seconds. She didn't want anyone to know about her angel powers.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:32 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said with a saddened tone "i did have people who cared for me a long time ago but i have been alone for six years. but you have people who care for you right?" he stood up and stretched then said "I have a question for you? oh by the way my name is Zero Astlair and whats yours?" he smiled at her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
"I'm Kari. Kari Nekozowa." She said shyly before adding "But I'm afriad you'r emistaken about having someone who cares abut me.....I've never been cared for by anyone.....not even my own family......All my life I've been treated as an outcast by the other demons because.....well...." She then stopped, looked around, and whispered, "Because I have the powers of an angel even though I am a full blooded wolf demon...." She then looked down remembering all the horrible things that she'd gone through over the years. All the ridicule and shame she'd brought her family from the time she was little.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

Zero said "Well thats tough and sorry." then he held her hand and said "I went through the same thing so i feel for you." he smiled then said "Well what ever this dragon is i guess i should give in." he went to the window and watched the students walking around
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:51 am
User Image
Kari smiled glad that he felt for her. She blushed though as he held her hand. "Please just be careful. Your body might not be able to handle the power that comes with doing this. I'd hate to lose the only person that actually accepts the way I am." She said blushing a bit as she looked at him. They had just met but she didn't want to lose him.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces