Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Family Prayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:38 am
My family needs your prayers. Our mom does not have long due to Lung Cancer. There are times when I should be crying because this is toughest situation I have personally been through. The Lord is with us but why do I feel numb for a baby christian?

Thank for reading this request.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:43 am
Sullen Snow Angel

Hi Snow,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother having lung cancer... Saying this from experience, no two people react the same way when it comes to coping with such a difficult situation. It truly is not easy to watch a loved one suffer, especially when it is a parent.

Keeping you and your family in my prayers heart  

olisea

Muse

Duronva Sol

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:06 am
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:32 am
I'll keep you in my prayers  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:45 pm
I'll be praying for you and your family. My uncle just had surgery for lung cancer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:19 pm
Does he need another round of surgery?  

Duronva Sol

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 pm
I also wanted to ask... Have you thought about speaking with others at the church, if you attend one? If not, there are a lot of free-services through public school or many community colleges.

This is something I regret. Not really talking to others about what I was going through. I think it would have saved me a lot of ... unnecessary issues in my life. My mother tried to get me counseling when she was sick, and I was just too head strong about keeping to myself. When she passed when I was 16, I still did not grieve in a way that was healthy.

Now, at 23, there has been a lot that has come to the surface. Over the years, not in the most healthiest of ways, either.

Keeping you, your mom, and family in my thoughts and prayers heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:25 pm
My church family has told me they will be there for me. Some of them have been through what this situation, so it might save money since the last time I've attended college was the year I graduated high school. As for antidepressants, I'm nearly out. So that option may not be available.

Before that, though, my mom did get me counseling because we found I had high functioning autism. You see, when I was younger, my brother and I lost our grandmother and after contracting an infection. At the time, I might have been twelve or thirteen. This is part of the reason why I read Job before being baptized.  

Duronva Sol

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

CA_Milora_DiAura

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:06 pm
Sullen SnowAngel
My family needs your prayers. Our mom does not have long due to Lung Cancer. There are times when I should be crying because this is toughest situation I have personally been through. The Lord is with us but why do I feel numb for a baby christian?

Thank for reading this request.

Heavenly Father,

I ask of you to bring comfort and peace of mind to this young lady's family. Give them the support she and her family needs and bless them. Whether it's your call to bring her home soon or to stay with her loved ones longer, I pray that you give her the happiest days of her remaining life. Watch over them and protect them Father. Amen.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:50 pm
crying Thank you. This is what we need so badly.  

Duronva Sol

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items