Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:31 pm
Hello girls.

If its alright, I just want to rant. I play League of Legends a lot with my friends. Recently, I've been playing alone cause I want to practice. Now, the community is known for its toxic players, mean spamming, intentionally feeding players.

I just had an encounter where some user typed in the team chat (I shall translate it to english"

"You're a mother******* Cret. You cant play. I will intentionally lose cause playing with you means I lost already."

When I tried to ask why, they said "Damn you've got the balls to talk back. Guys, she is a bad player. Waste of time. GG."

*GG means good game. Normally it just means that but in this case, it means something like gameover. It pisses me off and saddens me. That user's name does ring a bell so I'm sure I played with him before. The game has a banning system but honestly, I think it'll take more than a little ban threat to stop players like these.

-

I feel a bit better after saying that. I'm trying not to take it to heart. I told my friends and they said don't mind it. I'm trying, I know I'm just a little too sensitive about my playing. People who are like that have other thing to do but to harass people. I can understand that. A lot of the LoL community is toxic. Anyways, what's your worst experience? How did you deal with it?

I am still going to keep playing. Just I'm going to take a bit of a break today. *sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm
Cret-chan
Hello girls.

If its alright, I just want to rant. I play League of Legends a lot with my friends. Recently, I've been playing alone cause I want to practice. Now, the community is known for its toxic players, mean spamming, intentionally feeding players.

I just had an encounter where some user typed in the team chat (I shall translate it to english"

"You're a mother******* Cret. You cant play. I will intentionally lose cause playing with you means I lost already."

When I tried to ask why, they said "Damn you've got the balls to talk back. Guys, she is a bad player. Waste of time. GG."

*GG means good game. Normally it just means that but in this case, it means something like gameover. It pisses me off and saddens me. That user's name does ring a bell so I'm sure I played with him before. The game has a banning system but honestly, I think it'll take more than a little ban threat to stop players like these.

-

I feel a bit better after saying that. I'm trying not to take it to heart. I told my friends and they said don't mind it. I'm trying, I know I'm just a little too sensitive about my playing. People who are like that have other thing to do but to harass people. I can understand that. A lot of the LoL community is toxic. Anyways, what's your worst experience? How did you deal with it?

I am still going to keep playing. Just I'm going to take a bit of a break today. *sigh*

Idk about how to get over my worst experience, but to help with yours... Hug!  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:47 am
Wow. That's terribly rude. Try to avoid gaming with him is my solution. No need to try to resolve something that he sees himself as superior and wants to be a sarcastic ***hole.

For the most part I just try to play games that I can enjoy solo. I don't like gaming with other people since then I feel overly pressured to stick around them when I want to venture off  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:47 am
Tarrien

It still pisses me off honestly. The guy isn't my friend in the game. Its the kind of game that matches 5 people up to be in a team. Supposedly totally random but eh, sometimes, you're just unlucky.

I can understand the solo games. They are nice. My solo game preference is Skyrim. <3

Starphyr

Thanks love. I appreciate it. *hugs*

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:53 pm
Cret-chan
Tarrien

It still pisses me off honestly. The guy isn't my friend in the game. Its the kind of game that matches 5 people up to be in a team. Supposedly totally random but eh, sometimes, you're just unlucky.

I can understand the solo games. They are nice. My solo game preference is Skyrim. <3

Starphyr

Thanks love. I appreciate it. *hugs*

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 pm
I've heard,read and experienced the toxicity of league of legends and i refuse to play it now, it is horrible and i don't know why people continue to play when the environment is like that.

It seems to be in a lot of other games as well but no one seems to realise and care as much.  

Flaurel

Shy Kitten

Ms Arduenna

Ruthless Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:56 am
League does have a lot of bad apples, thankfully I've been playing for about 4 years so I almost always have enough friends online for a full premade team when I play.

It sucks to get that kind of person though. I always report them because they don't deserve to get away with it and toxic players DO get banned even if it takes a little while.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games