Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[Plot] Interatalk (Harmonia and Artemis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image

Mortals had their way of contacting Artemis. Each Deity could be summoned one way or another, to her knowledge only her own Champion knew how to call her. Without exception, there was one place every true Diety called home. Dolandor. Rather then try to summon her, Harmonia went looking in Dolandor directly.

This had something to do with how unsafe she now felt in the mortal world. Life and death happened, it was the harmony of the world. A death of a Deity should bother her. A combination of being reminded that immortal didn't mean they could not die and her mother's great distress left her in an odd spot.

There had been some thought to leave this to Eros, he was the favorite and surely would be able to sort this out. Likely he was already out there getting the one who did this, much to the soon delight of Venus. Evenso, it was decided she'd help.

Confronting Artemis was not an idea taken too lightly. However, there was no better place to start short of tracking down Eris. Eris was the last pae in existence she ever wanted to be near. "Artemis!" Calling out, the Goddess of Harmony searched the divine lands for the Goddess of the Hunt.

Teigra
Prime pae of interest #1 heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image

No time to rest, no matter if she was weary or not. Always some new crisis to deal with. The latest was of more of a personal nature, however, leaving her less likely to put it aside for rest. Rest afterward.

Having stopped by only long enough to restock her arrows and grab a bit of nectar and ambrosia for energy, the Goddess of the Hunt was again on the move. Heading back to the mortal realm, even here her senses remained on the alert...the only reason she happened to hear the directionless call for her.

Pausing, Artemis' eyes narrowed warily, recognizing the voice. Harmonia. Not really someone she felt like dealing with in her current mood. She could easily pretend not to have heard. In fact, that seemed like the best idea given the circumstances. Setting her quiver securely against her lower back, checking her bow string, she set off again to return to the mortal lands called 'Telrunya' by the locals.

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:33 pm
At one with her element, harmony, the forest of Artemis' realm had that going for it. For a few moments, she drank in the feel of her surroundings. It was the next step that brought her to snap a branch under foot. Same branch retaliated by taring her skirt! With that, she was brought back to reality and heads out of the clouds.

Huffing, the Goddess gathered her skirts and kept walking calling out, "Artemis!" Was it possible that the Goddess of the Hunt was already in the mortal world? Anything was possible but this had to be ruled out first. Flying would be easier way to track her down if the trees didn't hide their mistress. Just the idea of using her lovely wings made them ache. There was also a slight element of disrespect, flying to see a deity who had no wings of her own.

Scanning again, she saw nothing of the deity in question nor had the skills to locate her without the other's grace. Much the same could be said of her own little realm, but the grace of a fellow Deity was something to count on. How far that stretch was another matter. If anything, getting the yelling destructive deity out of her area might just be the ticket.

Teigra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:00 pm
Goddess of Harmony, my fuzzy arse. The huntress followed her prey silently for some time, though she really had little effort to do so. The thrashing, bellowing twit had likely frightened off every living thing except themselves for miles. Every snapping twig, every time she opened her mouth to shout again, Artemis stifled a growl in her throat. Her fur was set on end and she'd had well more than enough of this intruder.

Before the blundering klutz could damage anything else, Artemis' sharp voice rang out, seeming to echo among the trees in all directions. "HALT!" Silently, she dropped down from the branches above Harmonia, swinging upside down to appear behind the goddess with her bow already drawn. The arrow point was mere inches from her and only when she spoke did she betray her presence.

"You are not welcome here on a good day, little one. You DARE come here uninvited and destroy the sanctity of MY sanctuary?!?" A feral sounding growl rumbled from the faunness' lips. "Get. Out."

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:41 pm
Daughter of love and War felt the disharmony before she saw it, even in seeing the arrow pointed at her she felt more surprise than she felt any real fear. This wasn't the way a Deity greeted another, certainly not behavior she experienced before. Her eyes went from the arrow, shuddering as she thought of the flexing god, back to Artemis with a questioning expression. Her father was War, to be cowed by this greeting would betray part of her essence.

"Artemis, dove, such disharmony is not good for you. Your sanctuary also kindly paid me back for the misstep. I do apologize, I was failing to reach you."
Such a lovely skirt to be torn in such away. Brushing her hand against the fabric of the divine fashion she quickly set to the reason for her intrusion. The arrow reminded her clearly of her mortality remembering the flexing philander. It also made her think she might need to borrow a sibling's arrow if harmony cannot be restored.

"The Flexer probably didn't get to face down his arrows." Just what was his name? In all honestly, Harmonia could not remember what his name was just the flexing thing he liked to do. It was also the quick of the matter. Artemis was still suspect number one, then it was Eris. "Sadly a dear sister of mine had me distracted with one of her poorly aimed arrows," A little tilt in her harmony was in order when she got around to it. There was eternity for that to be settled.

Pushing forward, an armed and angry deity isn't best to be made impatient as well. "On behalf of my Mother, and to see no other Deity is felled while in the mortal realm. I have come to see what you may have seen. My siblings were busy causing chaos of their own so I've sought you as the only one not caught up in the event. As a mistress of the Arrows, have you any insight as to who might have fired them? Little on the ankle looked like a cherub could have sent it flying." That was absurd, unless they disliked flexing-all-muscles-besides-brain. Or Eris had her own?

The fauness reminded her sorely of her own past, at a time of actual importance, that little bit would hopefully not work against her. Judging Artemis before she started talking, there was not much working actually for her

Teigra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:47 pm
With every word from the intruder's mouth, Artemis' ire grew. Never did her aim waver, despite her seemingly awkward position hanging upside down from the tree branch, though her eyes narrowed in suspicion as Harmonia's intentions were revealed.

"I like not the condescending tone in your voice, child." Artemis snarled, lip curling in disdain. "You'd best not forget your elders and betters."

With that, she released the arrow without warning. It flew straight and true, sheering off the end of the harmony goddess' ponytail. The dark strands fluttered towards the ground as the silver arrow buried itself deep in the trunk of a tree behind the pair.

"You will get no further warning."

Reaching up with her free hand to grasp the limb above, Artemis gracefully flipped down from the branch to land upright on her hooves, immediately putting Harmonia back in her sights.

"I find it strange that you come to me, claiming the motivation of 'family' behind your actions of so-called benevolence. Clearly some connections must be more sacred than others, since you seem willing to risk yourself in this effort for your mother, and yet are completely willing to sacrifice your progeny for your own sake. I see how your priorities are set."

She paused, seeming to look Harmonia up and down before deciding she wasn't worth wasting another precious arrow. "If you think the arrows came from a cherub, then I don't know why you're pestering me about it. Those are your mother's pesky minions; you should be asking her about them. Why don't you go do that instead of bothering me? For now, I have a daughter who needs me. Then, I have a hunt to resume."

With a glare, Artemis whirled her bow, returning it to its appropriate place over her shoulder. "If I were you, and I had an ounce of self-preservation left...I wouldn't follow."

She brushed past Harmonia dismissively, wrenching the spent silver arrow from the tree as she passed. Without looking back, she disappeared into the forest.

EvilSilverDragon
((Whoops! Not sure she's going to get much more out of Artemis while she's in this mood! Better luck next time! ^_^;; ))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:26 am
Harmonia didn't waver as her Aunt spoke. Even a lay pae could sense the disharmony here was too thick to do anything with. Conden-wait? Raising one brow she started to question that one, "What are you talking abo-" And the arrows started to fly.

Taking a deep breath she stood her ground as the arrow sailed passed her. One of her goals had been to get a hold of one of those to aid in her investigation. If she could compare it to the ones used to fell Flexie. If all she had to pay was some hair, it was bargain.

All the same it bothered her that Artemis saw such negativity when there was none meant--out right. Something just felt so off, like she was loosing touch with her own realm. Maybe this was because she was in Artemis's area? Or the disharmony of the isle was truly getting to her.

The next accusation Artemis threw at her was returned with a look of confusion. What did she mean by that? What family had she sacrificed? Then it dawned on her, "Oh, the Bunny" Okay now it was all clicking. Sense of time was it was, that incident was just a tiny pebble she didn't dwell on. "She earned her place back, I brought her here myself." That one probably didn't matter as much as whatever the other was dwelling on. Leaving the little imp to Artemis really would have been the smarter choice.

If she cared so much about the child and her fate, maybe Harmonia could use that in her favor. That was if she could even find the little rabbit again.

"Only one.." Her words died again, the conversation really was over, or had been before it even started.

Letting out a puff of air as Artemis retrieved the arrow, the deity waited and watched the other walk off. For a moment something wholly juvenile grabbed her. Several things passed through her mind before she let it go.

Turning to look at the hole in the tree, she put her hand up and touched the bark. It gave her a moment to create a measure of sorts to compare and a thought to the irony of the Huntress scolding her when she herself caused harm to the tree. There was nothing more she could do here, to push would possibly earn her an arrow but at a cost she was not willing to pay.

Rather she turned and made her way out causing less of a ruckus on her way out than she had on her way in. Clearly she'd need help.

Teigra
Swing and a miss. E+ for effort on Harmonia's part? Thanks for the rp. New rp goal, harmony between the two of them, one day.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games