Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
♎ l_Valkyrie_I's Tamer profile(s?) ♎ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:37 pm
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image

About The Tamer

Name Age: Tami Sosei/18
Personality:Tamie is the type of girl that you go to when you want be dragged out to a party. The girl who would defend you the the death even thought she was the one to put you in that situation. Though she is kind Tami is rather mischievous. Love playing pranks and teasing, just likes to give people a hard time. Now being in this new world with a monster following her isn't much her thing but at lest Kuramon isn't as terrifying as the other things around here.
Likes:Pasta is her favorite kind of food, she could eat nearly any kind. Dancing, oh boy. A good beat to get her started and she wont stop. Running, it came with being her daddy's girl.
Dislikes:Uncalled for loudness. Like randomly YELLING IN MY EAR. Fish, never liked the stuff...well fish stick are fine but the frozen stuff you buy at the store not the real stuff.Things trying to eat me. Didn't think I needed to say this but being here....
What's on her: Tami's backpack carries food and water for a couple of days, a change of dry clothes, a tent, a simple first aid kit and binoculars. Tami also has a pair of goggles that rest on the top of her head.
Feelings about Digimon:Tami was never one for pets. She was always the kind of girl who was out too much to take care of one herself so meeting and having Kuramon really is hard for her. He is rather cute but it's weird taking care of this creatures. And the things running around? Being HUGE and just plain scary? Well Tami's not a fan...could Kuramon really become one of them? Is this really all just data?

Back ground

Before the Digital world:As she grew up she was raised by her parents, farther was always off at work as she was told but when he could he was there for his baby girl. As an only child she was rather spoiled but with that she was also gifted in her school work and track. Her parents were proud of her but as she grew sh cared less about her school work and more about making friends and going out on social gatherings. Soon Tami got this itch, she wanted something exciting to happen in life. She tried to scratch this itch by pulling small pranks...soon they became big pranks...that got her expelled. Her parents were extremely disappointed and set her up on online classes for her. Though Tami did everything at first she started to surf the internet. After a wail a window popped up "Want something new? Yes or No? Now Tami was not tech savie so she did not know what a pop up was. She thought this was going to be an add and thought why not? Naturally she clicked yes then another window popped up. "Do you want everything to change? Yes or no? This pulled the girl back. What was this? Was this a joke? Being a brave one she pushed everything aside and hit the yes and before she knew it she was in a new world. Staring a little monster in it's eye.

Meeting Kuramon: Tamie was frozen, fear had a strong grip of her. Eye to eye with this...thing. The little glob kept starting at the terrified girl, gaze seemingly unbreakable. Time seemed to have slowed as Tami's breath deepen. "Geez! Are you just going to sit there all day?"The words sounded one of a young boy, moving it's body as the sound came out. Tami's eye widen as it spoke. Yeah that's it, she was done as she opened her mouth to let out a howl for help. But it was halted by the blob was threw himself at her, covering her mouth. "SHHH! Are you nuts?! Do you want to attracted a big bad digimon?!" Tears started to brew up in the girls eyes. It was touching her face...wait...a big what? Tami brought all the strength to take the little blob off of her."Ew...What are you?" And with that the creature named Kuramon explained where she was, what he was and her new role in the world. It took a moment for Tami to digest everything given to her. Silence fell on them once again. A few moments passed before Tami stood up with a dedicated look in her eye."Well then Kuramon, If we're chosen to keep the world safe and all that jazz then we should probity get going huh?Kuramon eye filled with joy and started to move to the Tamer's area before being scooped up by his new tamer. Tami cringed at the feeling of her new partner but fought thew it. Kuramon didn't noticed his partner tenseness and enjoy the ride as they went to there new home.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:56 pm
xxxxx☽ About the Digimon ☾xxxxx

User Image
Digimon name:Kuramon aka The Jellyfish Monster
Nickname:Beta
Personality: This little guy is to the point and a bit bossy. His whole goal is to try to get Tami to be a good tamer so he can be a strong digimon. Though Kuramon is trying to make friends with his new tamer and other humans his though process sees nearly all humans as methods for digimon to get stronger. He is always very egar to meet some one new as well as befriend people. Tami ways dose seem to be rubbing off on him making him like seeing peoples reactions to being pranked or teased.
Attribute:Unknown
Type:Unknown
Level:Fresh
Attacks:
Glare Eye

Misc. Attacks
Tackle
Death Cannon 5
Rainbow Spit 5

l_Valkyrie_I

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:57 pm
Beta's Line

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 am
Reserved

l_Valkyrie_I

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:42 am
Reserved

l_Valkyrie_I

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:43 am
open

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm
Hi there! My name's Prairie and I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the guild 4laugh  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 pm
Prairiefox
Hi there! My name's Prairie and I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the guild 4laugh

oh thank you. I'm trying to make my posting format hopefully i can role play with you guys soon  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:04 pm
l_Valkyrie_I
Prairiefox

oh thank you. I'm trying to make my posting format hopefully i can role play with you guys soon

Yay can't wait maybe we can rp together sometime 4laugh I actually really need to post in a mission I haven't touched in almost 2 weeks sweatdrop
Well if you need help with anything everyone here is really nice and smart so don't be afraid to ask 3nodding  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:33 pm
Hello! And welcome to the guild!
I'm Josh! aka Dexterity Bonus! aka ummm Dex?
Idk I don't have a nickname for my new username XD

Good choice on Kuramon! I think it's so cute! <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:12 am
Prairiefox

I'll keep that in mind! I'm hoping after reading the rules over and over I should be good but there has been a question that's been on my mind. So there is not a digivice like in session four right? Where YOU are the digimon and digivole your self? Do we all have the same digivice to keep things simple? That's fine if it is, I can understand not wanting ALL the digivices. Gets confusing lol.

Dexterity Bonus

Thanks! He is adorable but its all to get an impmon. To be honest I've always wanted an Impmon scents I was ten seeing him on the screen. Even now ten years later I dream about me and the little guy traveling and having so much adventure we O D from fun....some may call it an obsession sweatdrop Why I finally joined a digimon guild.  

l_Valkyrie_I

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 am
l_Valkyrie_I

Hello, I'm Fudgie, self proclaimed general purpose mod, allow me to intrude here, there IS a season 4 digivice avalible, and if you would like to RP out being able to spirit digivolve, you are permitted(you do still need Digimon art that goes through the line you want to use) but you need to be of a certain Rp rank before you can have your tamer themselves spirit digivolve.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 am
UnHolyFudge

Thank you. I myself am just going to try to digivole Tami but I was curious on how much this guild tackles. Scents the digital world is huge but wonderful so I can understand if the guild needed to cut back. I am happy to see that more than just the slandered digivice is given! I'm really pumped to get into this world and meet the people in it.  

l_Valkyrie_I

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:26 am
l_Valkyrie_I

We actually have all the forms of digivolution available, that have been shown in the anime, available for the RP.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff