Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] [prp] I herd a sound in the night (Joy and Trisha) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 pm
On the edge of town was something interesting. A place that had a strange exciting forbidden feeling to it. So naturally, the brave and beautiful Trisha decided that she needed to go check it out. the house had a wonderfully creepy exterior, but she wanted to see the inside architecture.

It reminded her of the houses back home, large and wonderful. It had been some time sine she had been in a big space. With so many rooms. Trisha crept in, hooves clopping softly on the wooden floors before hitting the soft feeling of carpet. Dreary drapes let in little light as she walked down the hallway shivering in excitement. Who had lived here before she wondered.

The building creaked and groaned with age and Trisha pulled a flower into her hair, winding up with more ribbon and hair than plant matter. Maybe she should have brought someone with her. No Mellow would have had a heart attack and Aki was difficult to fine these days. She really didn't have anyone who would have been willing to come...

Besides this was done more on impulse. A gust blew through a cracked widow and she tensed, staring at it as the curtain reached out like hands for her. ok, defiantly scary.

huni pi"
I made you a thing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:43 am
Joy thought she didn't like the pod watching duty. Alright she was sure she didn't like the pod watching duty and it's definitely at the top of chores she would prefer not to do but Haunted House duty was coming a close second. She knew she wasn't alone, not technically, not with her weapon as a permanent presence.

But this place was really ******** creepy and it acted like it was alive. Corners suddenly disappeared, hallways changed while she was half-way through them, and the layout never stayed the same.

Naturally her Deus-assigned phone had no means of mapping the place, but oh wells, Learn through Doing. There was always a- Joy froze at the sound of hoofbeats.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:24 am
Trisha was getting rather lost. She was just taking a peek inside but when she turned around to go back out... she didn't even see the hall she walked down before.

And that curtain... nope nope. Something creaked and she heard a soft thunk and then she took off running straight forward down a hall and crashing into something as she skittered around a corner, hooves loosing traction on the hard wood. Corners were hard for creatures built to run straight forward with lowered horns. Luckly for whatever took the impact they were not due to the room dynamics.

huni pi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 am
Joy had Bert in her hands and wound her arm back, reading to take a swing at whatever, whoever came barreling down the dark corridor. Luckily for Joy, there wasn't a need for that as a presence, a body of some sort careened right past and into furniture that the moon trainee was sure hadn't been there earlier.

She held her stance, warily eyeing the pile and taking no step closer.

"Uh, you okay?" she asked.

No hesitation. Strike! her weapon growled in the back of her mind.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm
This was possibly the most ungraceful moment of Trisha's life but she didn't care. Apparently whatever she ran into was a chair that she got her hoof stuck into. She tried to pick her foot up and wound up falling over. A hand flew down to her skirt making sure she didn't flash anyone. Like the big scary monster that might have been chasing her.

It was about now that she realized she wasn't alone, and it wasn't a big monster. "Oh... I think so." she turned and tried to wiggle free without breaking an ankle, her tail flicking back and forth. She gave a glance backwards to make sure she whatever monster she had heard didn't follow, though now that she was calming maybe it wasn't a monster after all. Besides... she was bigger than most monsters...

"Do you see anything? I heard a noise."

huni pi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:03 am
Joy didn't need her weapon to identify what she was looking at. Halloween. But he did anyway. As if this would somehow cause Joy to attack.

Some kinduvan obvious, Bert Joy mentally snorted as she watched the... what kind of Halloweener was this? Some part of Joy thought of minotaurs and tikbalangs, the latter making her stay her hand more than anything.

Plus, it was hard to find the comical situation as scary, even with a creepy as ******** environment as the house. The girl was a welcomed relief for Joy.

"Actually I thought that noise was you," she answered, her relief becoming short-lived at the thought that something was stalking a Halloweener. "Your uh feet? Hooves aren't exactly quiet against wooden floors," and to emphasize, Joy used the butt of her shovel to knock against the surface. The sound echoed noisily around them.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:09 am
Trisha managed to right herself and she reset the chair on the ground. "There."

"I'm an outdoor animal." Trisha snorted, exasperated at the reaper. "In my true from I wouldn't even fit in the door. The doors around here are so small, clearly not built for a decent sized creeper... the halls are too narrow too. Normally I'm not one to complain but, my point is indoor places are hardly built for everyone."

A sudden realization came to Trisha... "Then again that means whatever that was can't be that big right? Unless there are bigger rooms I haven't seen." she peered around. "And now there are two of us. Two is better than one." Trisha's herd instinct was strong. Even though Joy had almost insulted her, Trisha far preferred to have the company. Besides, not all reapers knew what a Lamassu was. They were a bit rarer in this day and age, compared to the stories Great Grandma Mooma told of the pass anyway. Trisha could forgive a mistake. Reapers tended to stick to their own herds anyway.

Huni Pi
I know she's not a reaper. Trisha does not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:06 am
Joy was about to mention how creepers tend to be those on the smaller side when Bert gave a distinct sensation to shut up. It was less about using words and more about giving Joy a very intense need to stop talking. But as the moon trainee found the Halloweener's chatter more interesting and fun than her less talkative weapon, she ignored him.

Mostly.

"How'd you get in if you usually have a bigger form, then? Wouldn't the big thing chasing you have a smaller form too?" It seemed like a logical conclusion in Joy's head.

phantompanther13
omg they're going to have such a silly conversation, ilu

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:06 am
Trisha was blissfully unaware of Bert's presence. Had she been aware of the third presence in the party, she would have tried to include him into the conversation, but as it was, she simply did not know.

"I have a skull pin...." she touched the pin with a moment. "I'm a student at Amity. Then again the monster could be a student. Or they could have high changing powers. I've seen it, some of my friends can get really tall. I know someone who can reach 40 hands." she nodded and lifted her hand waaaay up moving her bulk upwards, something she wasn't really built to do. "Even taller than that."

"But if they have to shrink to be in... then they are shrunk."

huni pi
most ridiculous conversation. and Trisha is all this is normal.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:27 am
A skull pin? Joy wasn't sure if the idea was a cool thing or a creepy thing. But thankfully the Halloween girl didn't seem to be hostile, always a plus in Joy's book, and kept talking.

"Forty hands?" Joy repeated out loud, staring down at her own pair, "What happens to their thirty eight ones when they shrink?" What? It was also a logical question to Joy, especially since she hardly ever heard the term hands in reference to size. The idea of a student with forty pairs of hands was giving her insect vibes.

The weapon would have been pressing his face against his palm if he had either. As it stood, unless Joy was going to start swinging him around, he opted to tune out the two ghouls.

phantompanther13
Joy will think this is normal eventually if she keeps meeting students like Trisha XD

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:40 am
"Uhhhh...." she hadn't seen anyone with actually forty hands. 8 sure, but not forty.

"No no. Hands tall. We measure by the hand back home..... er reaper hands. not our hands. I have hooves not hands, normally." she brought her hands up and shaped them like hooves. "Although I really like hands now that I have them. It works much better than teeth for braiding... once you get the dexterity down." she tossed her hair indicating the ribbons and flowers carefully arranged in it.

huni pi
who else has she met? and Trisha thinks this is normal. she doesn't mind being patient with reapers... but she doesn't know. If she did she would be a lot more excited.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:19 am
"Oh that's what you mean by hands," dawning realization hit Joy visibly and she brightened. She seemed rather pleased to learn something new and a previous conversation she'd had with her weapon had already clued her in on what a reaper was.

"Wait hooves instead of hands? And you still manage to get your hair in a braid?" the Moon trainee was supremely impressed with that feat of dexterity. "If I had longer hair, I would totally ask you to demo on me!"

Because putting her head anywhere near a Halloweener's mouth was so very much a good idea, wasn't it?

phantompanther13
She's only met Pachua and that was in wonderland so she's got a bit of a mind-frame that most students are preshus babbus.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:09 pm
"Well..... I'm sure I can do yours, but my own... ha......." usually it was her mother who did it up for here back home. And she her mother in return of course. "I can only get the lower parts."

Trisha looked around. "Well whatever it was, it seems we are safe. Hummm... time for some decent exploring, don't you think? This place is wonderfully scary."

huni pi

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:00 pm
Joy grinned, "Who knows, maybe I'll grow it out just so's you got something to do stuff with." At the mention of mother, Joy glanced around, "To be clear, your mom ain't here, yeah?" Because the hunter really, really, really didn't want to have to deal with an angry matriarch. Let alone a monster one.

There was a sensation of someone rolling their eyes and it was all Joy could manage not to snap at him to show some respect for mothers.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:39 pm
"No no no. Even if she was, you wouldn't have to worry, despite he being one of the more lion like lammasu, she's pretty gentle. Unless you make her mad, she's not as scary as great grandma mooma. but she can certainly make the bulls cower in fear." Trisha laughed a bit. "There was this on time when my confession Jamie got into trouble with a few of the other bulls and when my mom found out... you should have seen the looks on their faces. Jamie later confessed to me that he thought he was going to die."

huni pi
RUDE! meta. this is not meta.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas